Summer Interns Pt. 02

Story Info
Cora and Bridget loosen up.
7.5k words
4.75
11.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

After the girls went to bed, I lay in mine, waiting until I was sure they were asleep. Cuddling with them as we watched television ensured I'd play with myself before going to sleep. This time Cora would be the star.

I pictured her in the outfit she'd chosen for work. Those pumps complimented her long bare legs, highlighted by the short skirt. She came to my office almost in tears. Someone had made a few suggestive remarks, and I needed to know about it. She described what they said, and I got on the phone and had them fired. She was grateful, sitting in my lap, arms around my neck. She kissed my cheeks, thanking me as I sat, grinning. She didn't stop with my cheeks, kissing my lips as well. After a few quick kisses, she realized she liked it and laid a passionate one on me.

Our tongues played as she managed to unbutton my blouse. Looking down, she saw my bra unhooked from the front. Smiling at me, she lowered her face to suckle.

That's when my alarm went off. I opened my eyes, rolled over, and shut it off. With one big sigh, I got up to dress. I put my robe on and then headed into the kitchen for coffee and something to eat before getting ready for work.

My sweet chicks soon followed. We chatted briefly, downing our coffee, yogurt, and fruit. Then off to get ready for their first day.

Our work week started with two nervous interns. When I saw their outfits the day before, I thought they looked fine, slightly edgy, but okay. When I saw them on the girls, I almost kept them home to devour them. I knew I was going to get a little talking to because they were going to impress in more ways than one.

They first attended a gathering to welcome them. After that, I gave them a tour of the various groups, introducing the people they would be working with. We all knew they wouldn't remember names, and it didn't matter. They would get to know them soon enough.

I left them in good hands with Darla, my PA. She had them fill out emergency contact forms and non-disclosure agreements. By then, it was time for lunch. I picked them up and took them to my office to see what they wanted to eat.

They mentioned a couple of chicken hawks who made comments. I asked if they were rude, and they said no, just a little suggestive, which made them uncomfortable. I noted the names, telling my little chicks they wouldn't say anything like that again to them.

They smiled. We headed down to a food truck for lunch. We ordered and then went back to my office to eat. They told me they really liked the people they'd met so far and were enjoying their day.

After lunch, they met a few more people while I visited the two chicken hawks. Naturally, the men denied it, but they knew when I finished talking if it happened again, there would be repercussions.

Bridget and Cora were in my reception area when I returned, getting to know Darla. I couldn't function as well as I do without Darla. She and I collaborated when the list of interns had been whittled down to five. She's a great judge of character and has never disappointed me. When I walked back in, Darla gave me a knowing smile. She was as impressed as I was with my little chicks.

On the ride home, the girls were giddy, and they continued talking about the people they met and the looks they got. Tomorrow they would go their separate ways, spending more time with the people they had met today. They rotate through the same departments only on different schedules. Then towards the end, they focus on their primary interests.

When we arrived home, it was showers and lounge clothes. This became our routine. When I'm alone, the television usually doesn't come on; I read for pleasure and business. I'll check the news now and then, but it tends to depress me more than it makes me smile. Cuddling with my chicks each night on the sofa and watching silly television shows and movies became my preferred pastime.

We did the grilled chicken thing that first night, splitting a bottle of wine. I heard more about their day and how exciting it was. The rest of the week was easy at work. The girls went their separate ways, and I monitored their progress. Everyone they worked with gave me positive feedback, which made my life easier.

Friday rolled around, and the girls were ready for some time off. All they wanted to do Friday night was lay around the house and vegetate.

We made plans to do some sightseeing on Saturday. It was Summer, and we had two professional sports teams in town. Women's soccer and professional baseball. The girls enjoyed both, so I made a mental note to get tickets for us.

We drove around a local lake. I pointed out hiking trails and places we could swim and rent boats, paddle boards, and kayaks. Then we headed back to the city. As we drove downtown, I mentioned the museum, the concert arena, a couple of nightclubs I thought were popular, restaurants I knew, and a dance club. Not being very social, I wasn't sure about some of the clubs we drove by. One that caught the girls' interest was the Velvet Kitten. I cringed as we passed it, not mentioning it all. I tried to distract them by pointing out a trendy donut shop that makes unique pastries across the street.

But Cora saw the gaudy sign flashing its neon lights even during the day. I'd been there several times and admonished myself for driving down this street.

Cora asked as we passed by, "What's the Velvet Kitten, Wren? It looks interesting."

I pretended I didn't hear her since she was in the backseat."

But Bridget did and relayed the question.

I tried to think of a way to say it is a lesbian pick-up dive, but it came out, "It's a ladies-only nightclub, Cora."

She asked again, "Ladies only?"

Bridget laughed, "She meant to say it's a lesbian club, Cora."

I gave Bridget the stink eye, "Yes, it's a lesbian club."

Then more questions, "Have you ever been there? What's it like inside? Do they have sex in the bathrooms? Are straight women allowed in there? Can we go sometime to see what it's like?"

My answers in order were, "Yes, dirty, no, well, at times, yes, very welcome, we'll see."

Somehow I knew we'd end up going, their curiosity was piqued, and the best thing I could do was delay a visit hoping they'd forget and lose interest.

Back home, we sat down, looking at the soccer and baseball home schedules for a good game or two. We also figured out when we'd like to go to the lake, learn to paddle board, do a little kayaking, and maybe one visit hike a few moderate trails. We had a list to keep us busy for most weekends they'd be here. We left room for bad weather, not feeling like doing anything, and relaxing. It was the nights during those weekends that were left blank. The girls noticed, mentioning a nice dinner and, of course, the Velvet Kitten.

I finally talked seriously with them about that place, hoping to paint a picture that would discourage them. I told them it was a pick-up joint. Women go there to find curious straight women to introduce them to lesbian sex and make conquests. It's a game they play. They would both be prime targets for the vultures that hang out there. Candace and I went four times, and she was looking for a third to join us. She frequented the Kitten more than I knew about when we were together.

When I mentioned my experience, their eyes lit up. Bridget asked, "You've done a three-way? With two other women?"

I sighed, "Yes, Candace could be very persuasive. It wasn't always a pleasant experience, Bridget."

They both got quiet, and I changed the subject.

Both of my sweet chicks realized that the Velvet Kitten was a place I had no desire to visit. They dropped the subject, knowing it upset me. I was more concerned about them being prey than bad memories I had about the place. I knew I'd be there to rescue them if things got scary. They were both twenty-one, but I was responsible for their well-being while here. I take that very seriously. A scandal could affect my career and certainly theirs as interns.

After dinner, we cuddled on the sofa. Instead of side by side, they rested their bare feet on my lap. As we got into 'Perfect Pitch,' I began massaging their feet. I used to do Candace's feet, and she loved it. I figured it couldn't hurt doing the girls. I started slow, one hand on Bridget's and one on Cora's. I could see out of the corners of my eyes they both looked at me. But I was watching the movie as I massaged them. They shrugged it off like it was nothing as I continued. I could feel each one shiver now and then as I rubbed, caressed, and kept their toes warm. Sometimes, Cora's foot would touch Bridget's. They were surprised initially, but they played subtle footsie as I massaged when it happened again. I think they liked the attention.

When the movie was over, they both apologized for bringing up the Kitten. I told them it was fine, and I understood their curiosity. I reminded them I'd always answer their questions. They both smiled, and I got a kiss from each of them on my cheek. Then good-night.

After that night with the foot rubs, they got a rub whenever they put their feet on my lap. That occurred more often than not. Sometimes, I'd include ankles and the lower parts of their legs when they wore shorts. I loved it.

My masturbation session that night was intense. I pictured both of them in their string bikinis teasing me, then each nursing my breasts as we lay in bed. They'd pause to kiss each other, then back to my breasts.

Bridget grew tired of my breast and inched down my tummy to look at Tink. When she saw my sweet fairy, she kissed her, slipped her tongue between my labia, and proceeded to explore with her curious tongue. Cora lay next to me, kissing my lips and my breasts, then moving up to sit on my face. She rocked back and forth over me, my tongue bathing her as she moaned. I heard her call my name several times, telling me how amazing my tongue was and that she'd never felt anything like it.

I woke to find my hand between my legs once more, bringing me to a delicious and naughty climax. Sadly, scenes like this continued for most of the Summer. I wasn't going to break my promise about sneaking into their rooms, but it sure was tempting.

Sunday was a domestic day, with laundry, grocery shopping, and some tanning. More slow, sensual applications of sunblock kept me on edge. I only hoped they felt the same way.

June quickly turned into July. We spent the fourth grilling and socializing with Darla, her family, and a couple of her neighbors. The girls had fun entertaining Darla's daughters and son, who are all in elementary school. They played games, lounged in their pool, and had a great time.

We brought all the lawn chairs to the driveway when it started getting dark. We watched the kids play with sparklers and saw fireworks far off in the night sky. It was a nice change for Cora and Bridget to be around other people without thinking about work.

We hit the lake several times, kayaking after a quick lesson. We stayed close to shore and paddled around the lake, avoiding the water skiers. We rented stand-up paddle boards, and Cora was the only one to stand up on hers for more than five minutes. On other weekends we hiked a couple of trails, taking pictures of chipmunks, squirrels, and a Barred Owl that watched us walk past.

The girls were doing great at work, also. They swam with me at least once a week, wearing their new suits. Bridget finally got to see Tink and was impressed with my little tattoo. They also discovered I'm bare down there, which shocked Cora initially. They both were full, natural, and very yummy looking.

At the beginning of August, I realized their time was getting shorter. We'd been so busy having fun that I didn't think about them leaving me.

They hadn't mentioned the Velvet Kitten once since that initial day we drove by it. They only had three weeks left until they would leave my home and my life. We'd checked off everything on our to-do list, the lake, soccer, and baseball. They'd been so lovely, and I felt guilty, so I decided to surprise them with a trip to the Kitten.

They were shocked and delighted I caved. They weren't sure if I was kidding, so they first shrugged it off. When I asked what they would wear, they hit their closets and showed me. What they chose was very tasteful. Cora later told me they didn't want to look like fresh meat.

I dressed in slacks, heels, and a nice blouse. They showed a tiny bit of cleavage and a lot of their legs. I was going to be their designated driver and mother hen.

We decided to go on a Friday night. That way, if they drank too much, they had all weekend to recover. I think they were kidding me when they mentioned that. At least, I hoped they were.

We arrived at the club around eight. It wasn't too crowded, and the DJ was having a great time spinning records. Women were dancing and having a good time. The girls attracted a little attention, and women couldn't determine if they were my kittens, nieces, or what.

So, the fun began.

We found a table, and within a few moments, a waitress came over, I asked to keep a tab, and we ordered drinks. The funny thing is that I'd only paid for our initial drinks when the night was over. The rest were bought and paid for by others. I drank sparkling water while the girls alternated water and various martinis.

They danced with a variety of pretty women, some butch, other straight women wondering if they were lesbians, and a couple of transgender ladies. I was proud of them for being so open-minded. Not once did they come back from a dance freaked out. Yes, they were propositioned, but they always told their partner they were going home with me. They did a few bumps and grinds, and I loved watching them do that. Some slow dances and generally had a great time. They even danced with each other doing a bump and grind when their partners left them for others because they weren't going home with them. I danced a few, too, after I relaxed and quit worrying about them. The club had changed since Candace, and I had been there. It was much nicer than I had remembered. They were a few ladies making out on the dance floor. It wasn't sleazy, and the kissing mainly occurred during slow dances. The girls didn't witness any sex in the bathroom that I know of, but I did. On her knees, two feet sticking out under the stall door, and no barfing sounds were a dead giveaway.

Despite my misgivings, we had a great time. They were a little drunk on the drive home. Each told me about the people they danced with and the lines they'd used to try to get into their panties. It was close to two when we got home. I told them good night and headed to the shower before I went to bed.

I was halfway through when they walked in dressed only in their panties. I did a double take, wondering what they were doing. Bridget had her phone and a blue tooth speaker. She set it on the counter, turned on some dance music, and they both joined me. I'd shut off the water before they stepped in, asking them what they were doing just before they opened the shower door.

Cora said they were still wide awake and in a dancing mood. I thought this couldn't be happening and told them they should be asleep in bed.

They both laughed, removed their panties, then started dancing right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes as they began bumping and grinding, taking turns as they smiled and giggled at me. I won't lie. I stood there watching, enjoying what I saw. After the first dance, they both came over to me. Each grabbed a hand, putting me between them as the next song blasted away. I was in heaven with Cora in front of Bridget and me behind.

Bridget was getting into it like nobody's business, rubbing my ass with her crotch. Meanwhile, I had my hands on Cora's hips, a little more subtle than Bridget's. Their naked bodies felt good against mine. The cold air I started to feel against my skin when they arrived soon gave way to heat, thanks to their closeness. We switched positions after that first song with Cora behind me. I gave Bridget as good as I got.

I was in the back for the next dance, and Cora was in the middle. My hands wandered on her also because I couldn't help myself. This went on for more than it should have, so before the next dance, I went to one of the benches and sat down.

In the final dance, both girls faced each other. Each had their thigh against the other's vagina as they'd slowly grind up and down. Their eyes locked together in an intense gaze. It was almost like they were tribbing as they danced. I became aroused, and I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Bridget's phone battery was dying because the music suddenly stopped playing. She checked it as Cora, and I waited. When she realized it, she pouted, walking back into the shower and holding them both. I suggested we turn the water back on, get clean, and then they should go to their beds. They pouted, but the mother hen rules. So, we called it a night, showering and then going our separate ways.

After they left, I looked at the alarm clock by my bed. It was three thirty in the morning!

I lay in bed going over the entire night. The girls had fun, no doubt about it. Maybe taking them to the Velvet Kitten gave them a new perspective. I know the alcohol helped, especially with the dancing in my shower. I wondered if they would say they didn't remember or if it was the booze talking. Either way, it was fun to watch; however they wanted to deal with it, it was fine.

I managed to get five or so hours of sleep before feeling the need to use the toilet. Once up, I dressed, then started my Saturday. I was working on my second cup of coffee, enjoying a warm, quiet morning outside. I had to smile as I pictured my darlings once more bumping and grinding in my shower.

I'd left the glass door open to hear any rumblings in the kitchen. I was halfway through my second cup when Bridget opened the screen, peeked her head out, and groaned.

"Ugh, that sun is too bright."

She joined me regardless, holding her cup and plopping down in one of the loungers.

Bridget asked me, "Did we really dance in the shower last night?"

I giggled, "Mmmmm. You did, sweetie. It was very entertaining."

She groaned, "I thought so. I didn't think we drank that much."

I replied, "It happens to the best of us. Nothing to worry about."

Before Bridget could reply, out came Cora. She wasn't in much better shape as she sat in another lounger. She sipped, looking at me, Bridget, then back at me.

"We danced in the shower, didn't we."

I laughed, "Yes, we did. Did you enjoy it?"

They both blushed, and they both nodded.

Cora spoke next, looking at me, "Um, last night, I remember one lady asking me as we danced if we were your kittens. What does that mean?"

I coughed, "Well, There are various lifestyles in this world. Being a kitten is like being an exclusive lover of a more dominant female. It comes in various forms depending on the relationship. It's a term of endearment, for the most part, between an older woman and a younger one. I might be called a cougar if I were fifteen years older, and you'd be my kittens."

Bridget smiled, "Can we be your kittens instead of your baby chicks? Is that okay?"

I blushed, "Here at my house, you can be anything you want to be. You've noticed I don't use those words when I refer to you at work. It's kept on a very professional level. So, it's up to you."

Cora squirmed and smiled, "I'd much rather be a kitten also, Wren. If that's alright with you."

I smiled, "I'd love for you both to be my kittens even though we don't have a sexual relationship. You're both so cute and sweet."

They looked at each other and then back at me, "Meow."

We all laughed.

I was ready for breakfast; however, I didn't think they were prepared to eat anything, "Let me know when you're both hungry, and we can go out or fix something here. Your choice, my sweet kittens."

O2
O2
559 Followers