Summer Interns Pt. 03

Story Info
The Internship comes to a close.
3.4k words
4.77
6.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

The three of us snuggled together until Cora woke. She blushed when she noticed Bridget on the other side of me. Their eyes met, and both smiled, each saying good morning to the other.

Cora stated the obvious, "I slept with Wren last night, Bridget. And she made love to me."

Bridget grinned, "It's about time, you silly. Would you mind if I made love to her?"

They were talking as if I wasn't there, which was adorable.

Cora blushed deeply, "I do, and I don't know if that makes sense. These are new feelings for me, and I think I'm in love with Wren. It's a different kind of love than I have for you, Bridget. Wren said she only has eyes for one partner at a time. What do you think, Wren?"

I bit my lower lip, then answered, looking back and forth at them, "You know I love you both. I don't want to sneak around or hide things from you. There's no question in my mind that I'd love to have both of you in my bed. I have a special place in my heart for Cora, and I hope you understand, Bridget. I've had two ladies in my bed several times before. But not when I was in love with both of them like I am with you two. As long as we communicate our feelings, I think we'd be alright. However, I'll leave it up to you two to work that out."

They both nodded then Bridget replied, "I wouldn't mind making love to Cora. I know I'd enjoy it. Being in the shower together the other day was very yummy. I hope Cora would enjoy it too. I haven't gone all the way yet with a woman, so it would be like my first time. I love you both, but that would be Cora's decision, and I'm fine if she doesn't want to."

Cora grinned, blushing slightly, "Oh god, the shower yesterday. That was heavenly, and I don't mind feeling like that at all, Bridget. I'm fine with that as long as we communicate. I loved how my nipples felt when you washed my hair."

We seemed to agree. We only needed to start someplace to see how we all reacted to seeing the two pairings. I know I could handle watching them. It was Cora's reaction to watching Bridget and me that I was worried about.

Cora and I needed to shower, so I invited Bridget to join us. Cora noticed Bridget's eyes light up, blushing at the thought of another nipple session. I decided this time, it would be the three of us.

Before we got to the shower, Bridget asked a question, "Wren? Would you shave me down below, so I'm bare like you?"

Cora and I stopped in our tracks, and I replied, "If you want me to, I'd love to. You can rinse off in the shower after."

Bridget smiled. "Thank you, Wren. I loved how yours felt, and I want that feeling when I, um, you know."

Cora and I smiled, knowing what she meant.

I started us off, "Cora, would you get a towel for Bridget to sit on? I'll get the scissors, razor, and trimmer. Bridget, sit up on the sink on the towel, and I'll shave you, baby."

We got our act together with Bridget on the counter and Cora behind me watching. First, I used my little trim razor to shorten those lovely pubic hairs. I sighed as they dropped onto the towel. I was looking forward to devouring her with them intact.

Next, using my exfoliating sponge, I gently rid her of dry skin and little bits of hair from my baby girl. When I say baby girl, she would look exactly like that down there. Next, I asked Cora to get the shaving cream from under the sink. She handed it to me, and I gently applied it. It might have been a bit too late, but I asked Bridget if she was sure she wanted to do this. She giggled and told me yes.

I continued, spreading her legs wide. I carefully began shaving. I had Cora get me two more razors, so I could trim with one while she cleaned the hair out of the other. It took some time, going over her three times to be sure I'd gotten it all. I took a small washcloth and cleaned her up, gently patting her dry. I told her to use some of my moisturizers on it. I'd look again to be sure I'd gotten all her hair.

Bridget was overjoyed. She stood on the counter, turned, and checked herself out. I asked Cora what she thought. She blushed, just saying, not for me. I grinned; she was so cute and innocent.

Bridget got down off the counter, and I handed her my moisturizer. She began applying it as Cora, and I went to shower. When Bridget finished, she proudly walked in to join us. She strutted around, showing off her new vagina. It was hard to keep from giggling; Bridget was so funny. She asked us both if we wanted to feel it. I looked over at Cora. She was vigorously shaking her head, no. So, I told Bridget yes, mainly to keep her from parading around more.

She walked up to me and spread her legs for me to see and feel. I knelt to admire my handy work. I didn't notice it when I was shaving her. But she had one of the sweetest kittens I'd seen in a long time. Her labia were smooth, folded more in than out. It was slightly reddish and very inviting. I used my index finger to see how she felt, checking for any stubble I might have left behind. As I touched her, Bridget began to moan. I didn't realize touching her innocently would arouse her, which got me very tingly. I looked over at Cora, who was watching us. She looked a bit excited; also, her nipples were hard, and she had unconsciously placed her hand between her legs and was rubbing.

So, what's a girl to do? I grabbed Bridget by the ass cheeks, pulled her towards my face, and started to lick.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide as I told her, "Taste test, my love."

My doll tasted as good as Cora. I continued licking and exploring as her fingers sifted through my hair. I could feel her almost lose her balance, so I looked over at Cora, who was staring at us. One hand was between her legs, the other pulling a nipple. I got her attention and motioned for her to come over.

She balked at first, so I asked nicely, "Please, Cora. Stand behind Bridget and help ensure she doesn't fall, babydoll."

Cora did as I asked. I had her stand close and wrap her arms around Bridget's waist. Since Bridget is a little bit shorter than Cora, Cora could rest her chin on Bridget's shoulder. With my loves in place, I continued taste-testing Bridget.

I lapped her smooth labia delighting in its feel. I gave her genital area a complete tongue bath. When I inserted my tongue into Bridget, Cora actually had to help Bridget maintain her balance.

Bridget whimpered as I slid deeper into her, the tip of my tongue pointed up, looking for my baby's clit.

Bridget exclaimed, "Oh god, Cora did she do this to you last night? It feels so yummy. More please, Wren, oh my god, yes!"

Cora whispered, "Yes, Bridget, she did. I know, so yummy."

I looked up briefly to see Cora kiss Bridget's neck as Bridget moved Cora's hands to her breasts.

Bridget asked Cora, "Would you roll my nipples, please?"

I smiled as I began toying with Bridget's clit. It was small and hard as I flicked it.

Bridget shuddered, "Harder, Cora! Oh, fuck yes, Wren. I'm in love, oh my!"

I kept at it as Cora did as requested while trying to look down at me. I heard Bridget tell her she loved how she was nibbling her neck. I got bold, inserting a finger into Bridget as my tongue continued. Bridget gasped again, lucky that Cora was holding tight.

It wasn't too much longer that Bridget's legs weakened. She shook, let out a few little high-pitched squeaks then soaked my cheeks. I kept at it while Cora prevented Bridget from collapsing, slowing down only to look up at my two sweeties. When the majority of Bridget's orgasm subsided, I removed my tongue from her, smiling as I rose to kiss her. Cora still held on as I leaned in to kiss a panting Bridget. I kissed Cora also, not wanting her to feel left out.

Cora released Bridget, and she slipped into my arms, kissing my neck and whispering how hot our little session was. I smiled as Bridget joined us in a long sweet naked hug. We stood there kissing each other loving each sloppy wet kiss. I loved how the girls enjoyed kissing and touching each other as much as I loved them playing with me.

We showered and talked. The girls didn't have anything negative to say about our coupling. That's when I knew their last couple weeks with me would be heaven on earth.

Bridget snuggled up to Cora, her arms around our shy girl's waist, nuzzling her neck, thanking her for helping in her climax. Cora naturally blushed, telling Bridget she was welcome.

I was delighted with the way the girls responded to each other. We showered together again, and I wondered if being naked in the shower lowered their inhibitions. We dressed and then went to the kitchen for coffee and food.

Bridget kept talking about her newly shaved vagina, so Cora got up to finish her coffee outside. I knew Bridget was excited, and I told her Cora wasn't as open about things as she was. Maybe she could tone it down a bit. Bridget told me she was sorry, then headed out to talk to Cora.

They came back in, smiling as if nothing had happened. Bridget whispered to me; she'd remember when talking about sex that Cora didn't want to hear all the naughty details. Then she kissed my neck, giggling.

We loafed for the remainder of the day, thinking about what we'd done. Each, in turn, asked me if they could sleep with me the rest of their time here. I was happy they wanted to and said yes.

We were in the home stretch as far as the girl's internships. They had seen the various groups, and it was time to focus. Cora went to research, looking up corporate backgrounds and other information. Being more outgoing, Bridget enjoyed the communication part; she helped with newsletters and keeping our website technicians updated.

Since the girls were now focused, I started writing their reviews from all the feedback I'd received. Reading their reviews was mainly a formality. I'd heard by word of mouth how diligent, friendly, focused, and intelligent they were. If they wanted to work here after graduation, they both would be welcome. We like to hire our former interns because they are a known quantity. We haven't been disappointed at all with any of them.

I asked Darla if she had started organizing their goodbye party. Of course, she was on top of it, wishing they could stay. We talked about them and how well they'd adjusted and fit in. We both hoped they'd return.

Our final evenings at home were major cuddle sessions. We lounged around in panties unless we ordered out for dinner. The remaining weekends we shopped, hit the lake for more kayaking, and I showed them various ways to please another woman. Cora opened up a bit more going down on me a couple of times. Bridget was a quick learner and liked being the one who initiated and guided my sweet Cora.

I spent time with both in my bed and one-on-one with them. I loved them both; they were so different than each other. Cora was more sensual, shy and loving. We didn't use any toys and made love instead of having sex. She did, however, love my magic wand. She found it in my nightstand drawer, thinking it was for tired muscles. I showed her it wasn't; it became a distraction when Bridget and I played, and she didn't feel like participating.

When she first discovered it, she used it to massage her calves which were a little sore from using the stairs all day at work. I smiled when I saw her running it up and down the backside of her legs. Politely, I told her it had more uses. She looked at me, wondering what that could be. I had her scoot over on the bed. She was in her panties, so it was easy to show her. I sat her in front of me, my back propped against the pillows and the headboard. The massager is battery-operated, so there weren't worries about a cord getting in the way.

Cora nestled against me as I switched my small toy on. I ran it up and down her thigh for a few moments to see how she liked it. With her approval, I started making circles around her nether region and slowly collapsing them until I was over her labia. Moving it up and down her lips, she discovered its real purpose.

I nuzzled the nape of her neck as she covered my hand with hers guiding me to the areas where the vibration felt the best.

I whispered to my love, "You like this, baby?"

Cora moaned, "Yes, Wren. It feels so nice."

I kissed her neck and continued on the low-intensity level for a few more minutes. When I switched it to a more intense level, Cora nearly melted in my lap. She took the wand from my hands to focus on herself. I continued kissing and talking to her as she concentrated, puling her nipples heightened her pleasure, bringing herself to a sweet climax in my arms.

I was a bit of a tigress with Bridget, introducing her to a feeldoe and some lite bdsm. Just fuzzy handcuffs, being blindfolded, and spanking.

The first time I handcuffed her to my bed with my pink fuzzy cuffs, she was very nervous. I reassured her I wouldn't hurt her and to trust me. I went slow, she was blindfolded, wondering what I would do. I have a few large feathers, so first, I tickled her. She laughed, squirmed, and shivered depending on what area of her body I teased.

I traced her torso, between her legs, then down to her feet. I wasn't cruel, letting her relax and wonder what I would do next. I dropped the feather on the floor to climb on the bed. Using my fingernails, I replicated the movements of the feather. Bridget squirmed more than laughed as I floated my nails over her soft skin. I told Bridget we'd be alone. But I'd asked Cora to sneak in once Bridget was restrained. She was poised by the bedroom door when I motioned for her to enter.

I moved to get Cora on the bed without Bridget feeling the motion by adjusting my position. When I nodded, Cora began touching Bridget's nipples. She pinched, pulled, rolled, and played with them while I watched. My darling shuddered as Cora worked her magic. Cora got into it, sometimes using both hands on Bridget's breasts. When I nodded, Cora attached one nipple clamp to Bridget's nipple. It wasn't that tight, more like a pinch from Cora's fingers. Once it was secure, my doll attached the other, ensuring she held onto the chain connecting them.

I knelt between Bridget's spread legs as Cora kept playing with her nipples. I switched on one of my small vibes as Bridget lay immobilized. Tracing her labia with the vibe got another session of squirming. When I focused it under her hood against her clit she bucked. We kept playing with her, Cora tugging the chain slightly as I provided the vaginal stimulus.

Bridget loved it, especially when she realized both of us were playing with her. I nodded again, and my sweet Cora kissed Bridget as she continued with the gentle tugging. I shut down the vibe and started using my tongue to bring Bridget to a roaring climax.

When our restrained love ceased her post-climax thrashing, Cora released her wrists as I released her ankles. The look on her face was priceless. She told us she had many mixed feelings while we played with her.

She smiled, "I love you both, but that's enough bdsm for me for a while. I'd rather be able to see and touch you two."

Cora grinned, "I'd like that also."

That's when we all snuggled, kissing and touching, delighted in our little relationship.

As each day went by, the crack in my heart widened. I was going to miss them so much. I tried not to think about it or mention it to them. When their going away party finally arrived, I stifled back tears, showing only my happy face, so proud of them.

The night before they flew out, the three of us made love. We took turns focusing on one another, slow sensual lovemaking. It started right after dinner and didn't end until just after midnight. Then we cried.

I took them to the airport and made sure they got through security. I cried as I drove home, missing them before they left the ground. I made them promise to text me just before their flights left and when they landed home.

We kept in touch, texting and calling when they had time. I sent them five hundred dollars for Christmas to buy whatever their hearts desired. My naughty Bridget got another tattoo, an adorable fairy, almost like Tink, in the same area as mine. She texted me a picture, and I saved it and looked at it at least once a week, usually when I was in bed.

My sweet Cora bought lingerie, and she texted pictures wearing them. One, a cute baby doll nightie in pink, was my favorite. The two others were sexy, but the baby doll spoke to me, and I told her so.

The texts from Bridget slowly faded away. The last one mentioned she'd met someone, and they were dating. Cora and I kept going strong. She talked with Daphne, telling her she couldn't coach anymore. Daphne understood, and that was the last Cora saw of her.

I dated Brandi, the cute server, a couple of times, and she was a little minx and a little hottie in bed. But she was too needy for me, and I was in love with Cora.

I heard through the grapevine that Cora had applied for a job with us. When she found out she got it, she texted me hearts and kisses. I wasn't consulted on her hiring. She did it all on her own, making me so proud. For her graduation, I sent my love a thousand dollars and a gift card to pay for her flight back to me.

We continued texting, and I told her she could live with me until she found a place. I got back frowning emojis, which made me laugh. I called her, and we talked for an hour. I told her we had to pretend she was looking for a place for a little while. We needed to look like we were just friends until she got off probation. She understood, and when she finally arrived and was filling out employment forms, she listed my address as her home. Darla saw that and smiled, telling her to tell her if it changed. My sweet Cora replied she hoped it never would.

The first night Cora was back in my bed, we made up for lost time, making love, nodding off then making love again. We spent hours in the shower doing Cora's favorite thing, the nipple brush and the vertical tribbing.

It's been two years, and she's still working and living with me. We couldn't be happier.

I took a break from hosting interns for a year. Cora and I discussed it, and I may host one or two next year. Cora made me promise to keep my hands off them, and I made her promise too, which got one of Cora's adorable blushes.

We're both happy and in love. Life doesn't get any better.

O2
O2
558 Followers