Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Well, if you think that was bad," she mused calmly, picking up her shirt, "be glad you didn't see what Kaylen and I did to that guy from down the hall." She threw her shirt back on, packing her bruised breasts carelessly away. "Short guy? Dark hair? About four doors down?"

"Dr Clyburn?" I was aghast.

She thought about it. "First name was Dave?" she ventured.

"Yes! Dave Clyburn!" I knew my face had gone scarlet, my anger emerging in clipped syllables through jittery teeth. "He's an associate professor!"

She was still straightening her clothes. "No, Annabeth," she corrected, "he's a man. Just a man. With a wandering eye and a hard cock and half an hour to spare for Kay and I. There's nothing wrong with that." She reached into her pocketbook and produced a little package of baby wipes. "Nothing at all, as it turns out. He was a lot of fun." She plucked a wipe out and attacked her face vigorously. She groped behind her for a stool and sat. "Whew. My legs are sore."

I had no idea how to begin. Most of me was pissed, obviously, but... well, it's not like I hadn't known what Alicia was like when I gave her the gig. And they had let me know they were going to use the lab as a place to have sex, even if I'd thought they were joking.

And? There was also that other part of me. The part that had gotten damp watching my intern get rutted.

I leaned against my desk, my papers still wrinkled from her body. "Uh, Alicia. Look... that was pretty intense."

"You're telling me." She reached crudely down and cupped herself between her legs. "Jason... well, he's not the nicest guy, and he's kind of ugly. But man oh man..." She smiled dreamily. "Guy certainly knows how to use that dick."

"Yeah..." I brushed my thin hair back and looked down. "How well do you know him?"

"Pretty well, now." She stared at herself in her phone camera as she dabbed at her face. "It's in my hair," she mused quietly. "I'd definitely call him a friend. You saw what he was doing to me."

"I did." My throat had gone a bit dry. "You certainly seemed into it." He'd ordered her to her knees like a man should, my mind raved. And she'd done it, like any other subby little bitch... I shook my head to clear it. This was about her, not me.

"I came like a fucking atomic bomb," she told me flatly. "So, yes. You could say I 'seemed into it.'" Something in my tone, though, made her turn to look carefully at me. "Annabeth. Were you into it?" I couldn't answer, and I saw at once that that was answer enough for her. Her eyes widened, that sweet mouth of hers taking on that same look of grinning joy she'd shown when Jason had splattered her. "Oh my god! You're wet right now!" She glanced down at my shorts. "From watching me get banged!"

My mouth opened and closed, that tiresome goldfish reaction I'd had so many times in my life, but Alicia just nodded. "It was intense," I repeated lamely. It was all I could think to say.

"Wow." Her voice went low, as if she was talking to herself. "I thought Kaylen was teasing you when she asked what kind of dick you wanted..." She looked away, thinking, and when she faced me again her eyes shone in that mischievous way I'd seen before. "Been awhile, Annabeth," she said softly, "since you've taken a cock in that wet pussy of yours?"

I just looked away. And, again, that was answer enough.

She nodded. "I didn't know," she sighed. "I'm sorry. I thought it was all just banter. Teasing. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She paused. "We just naturally assumed you were screwing Professor Kuykendall."

In a small voice, I replied, "I'm not. And you didn't hurt my feelings." I stooped to pick my samples up again. "I need to get these to the refrigerator. You..." I glanced down at the papers on my desk. "Well. Just tidy up."

"I always do." She didn't say it with her usual light tone, though. Somewhere, this had all taken on more seriousness than it had had before. She almost looked shy now, or at least as shy as a young woman could look with fresh semen still in her hair. She hesitated.

"What?" I know I sounded grumpy, but all I really wanted her to do was leave. I hate awkward conversations.

"Sex is amazing," she said at last, "and incredible. Vibrant. It makes us feel good, Kaylen and I. I wish you could feel as good, too. That's all I'm thinking." She gave a sweet smile, then picked up her bra. "Forty dollars at Secret Whispers, down the drain," she shrugged. She didn't seem pissed about it as she fingered the ruined underwire and decided whether to say more. She made up her mind after a few seconds. "Do you want to feel that good, Annabeth?" She said it coyly, her eyes glittering again, and I thought about her face as she was being fucked, and my own damp panties, and Jason's crude comment about my butt, and I nodded once.

"Yes."

"Okay." She hopped down off the stool. "Say no more. Why don't we make sure Kaylen wasn't teasing?"

I goldfished again. "You're serious?"

She nodded, decisive. "As a heart attack. I'm going to get you laid, and you're not going to expect it." She winked. "Because I know you kinda like it when you don't expect it. Yes?"

I thought about what I'd told her about Randall, and his demands. My orgasms with him. The wetness in my vag. The sight of Jason's dick, plunging in and out. The way he'd expected her obedience. I felt my face get hot and prickly, but didn't trust myself to say much. "Yes."

"Well then." She took my arm again, another squeeze like before, and I felt a little tingle. Almost as if I was taking on some of her panache, her daring. "Leave it to us. You picked exactly the right summer interns, Dr Ronson," she smirked. "You'll see."

* * *

I was hiking down along the creek in the muggy August morning with my tag-bag empty when the text arrived from Alicia. It told me something she had already told me twice before: Vickie had borrowed her car (yet again), leaving her stranded (yet again), so she needed a ride (yet again).

And so, yet again, I told her it was no big deal picking her up.

This was four times now: that first time to the B&T, then twice more to get to the lab. She could usually get a ride back afterward. I'd told her I didn't mind, and I didn't: I was in my car shuttling to and from that campus so often, it hardly mattered whether I had a passenger or not. So this text seemed no weirder than usual. I told her I'd be there by three, then grabbed some new tags out of my trunk and started back up into the woods.

I was sweaty by the time I got back down there in the late afternoon heat, the parking lot jammed with locals heading for picnics. Both Luchese and Jacobsen were on the job that day, bawling at the throngs, and I felt relieved to close my door on the scene of such hot, dusty confusion. My tires chirped out of the parking lot and toward the University with a sort of weird vehicular gratitude, the car cruising easily along Peak Park Road with my arm dangling out the window and some Pearl Jam flashbacks on my stereo.

Campus was, of course, dead when I drove in. It was still the depths of summertime, three or four weeks away from when the grad assistants would be coming back to prepare everything for their professors. I could feel the warm air bludgeoning through my car window, a physical force scouring the sweat from my forehead and armpits, flapping my tanktop across my chest.

I felt good. Alive. It had been a good morning in the hills, and it was going to be a good afternoon on my couch, feet up, watching a movie. Or reading a book. Or eating ice cream. Or whatever.

I whipped around past the front of McWhittier Hall and pulled into one of the University vehicle spots out front; I'd learned that my intern was never, ever outside waiting for me, so I once more trod the well-worn path to the speaker box, punched in 5-0-5, and then buzzed myself in past the sleeping RA. Same-same, the elevator making its accustomed wheeze as it lifted me to the fifth floor, then down the hall toward Alicia and Kaylen's room.

I knocked, the paper nametags flapping in the sultry breeze from a fan at the far end of the hall, but the door opened to something unexpected. "Wait. Didn't you want me to come take you to the lab?"

"Later." Alicia stood there with no clothing on, quite composed as she pulled her door open. "Right now, we're having a little bit of naked time. Come on in, Annabeth."

It was my first time seeing the girl fully naked, and it shocked me. "Wait. What?"

"Come on in, Annabeth," she repeated, slowly and calmly, "and shut the door behind you." She turned, walking with her usual fluid motion, stepping proudly into her living room with her ass flexing beneath her tan. She pranced around the far edge of the sectional as, gulping, I nudged the door closed with a harsh firm click. I could see now that there was someone else in the room, a head resting against the back of the couch, smooth and dark and relaxed. "I'm glad you're here," she added, sinking onto the ratty cushions and turning to face me with an enigmatic smile, "and I'm not the only one."

"Come on around by the TV, Doc." It was Kaylen's voice, but I couldn't see her until her head popped up over the back of the couch with the same crafty kind of grin her roommate had. "Nice to see you." I couldn't see anything below her shoulders, but I assumed she was just as nude as Alicia. I knew my face showed nothing but shock and confusion as I rounded the sectional in Alicia's path, craning my head to see whose smooth head I'd seen... and what Kaylen was up to.

It did not take long to figure out.

Sprawled across the couch was a large, powerful-looking man, his skin polished ebony, his arms draped over the back of the couch, his face sneering mildly as he pinned me with a pair of sharp dark eyes. "This the professor y'all told me about?" he asked, his voice completely calm, as if he was asking about the weather.

"Sure is." Kaylen, I now saw, lay nude on her stomach across the cushions, her head in the man's lap. My eyes traced his neck, his broad hairless chest, the ripples of his abs like a cobbled road. His legs stretched out toward me, resting on the carpet, but my eyes didn't make it far enough to take in his thighs. Because they stopped at his dick, laying along his groin like a cudgel, half-hard and twitching longer as I watched.

It was a beautiful penis. Gorgeous. And he knew it too, displaying it for me. No, for us. For all three of us to see and enjoy, its deep chocolate color in sharp contrast the the pawing flutter of Kaylen's pale, rapacious fingers as they roved lightly up and down its veiny length. "Yeah. Just a little naked time," Kaylen murmured, her beautiful face dipping low: I watched as she nuzzled him between his legs, digging her nose between the smooth skin of his thigh and the massive swollen bag of his scrotum, her whole body writhing as she committed herself to him.

And he just sat there, impassive. Monumental. Looking up at me standing before him, the look on his face making me feel like a plate of food.

"Doctor Ronson," Alicia announced loftily, scooting close to the man on the couch; she curled her body, tucking it in beneath his arm as I began to hear slurping sounds from Kaylen. "Meet our friend Andre. He and I used to date, but now he just comes over to play sometimes. Say hi, Andre."

"Take your clothes off," he commanded curtly, his head jerking in a vicious nod. "Can't you see it's naked time?" Alicia giggled, turning like a fish, her mouth closing over his nipple as her hand joined Kaylen's wrapped around the rigid shaft of his penis.

"Andre isn't always very good with company," Kaylen snickered, turning her head away from the man's balls, "but he makes up for it." My mouth fell open as I watched them, their bodies moving languidly in the most decadently sensual spectacle I'd ever seen.

The idea that I could ever be a part of such a scene did not even enter my consciousness.

"Take off your clothes!" Andre ordered again, his voice a whip, and I blinked like someone who's just had smelling salts waved under their nose. Focus, that voice told me... no, warned me. Whoever he was, Andre was not fucking around. And as he sat there, his penis insolently hard beneath the busy hands and tongues of my two interns, his mouth melting into a smug grin as he looked at me, his eyes telling me I was nothing more than a hole to him?

The man looked beautiful. That's the only word for it, then and now.

I whipped my shirt off without a further thought, then my sports bra. I saw Kaylen's slitted eyes watching me keenly from around his rigid shaft as my little breasts tumbled out, my nipples already achy and firm. Andre's expression did not change as he watched me fumble at my drawstrings, the Arc'teryx hiking pants rolling down my legs with as much speed as gravity could muster. I knew from the prickles under my skin that I was scarlet from forehead to sternum, but I did not care: this gorgeous man wanted me naked, so I wanted to get naked for him.

He deserved me.

I didn't even think of my bush until it was time for me to push down on the sensible cotton panties I'd worn into the woods, but it was too late now: I'd not trimmed in weeks, and I was certainly not as carefully groomed as Alicia or Kaylen even at the best of times. I knew he'd be comparing my pubic hair to their well-plucked mounds, and I hoped I would not be found wanting. But his eyes as my panties rolled down my thighs gave away nothing yet, other than that cold hard glitter from under his harsh brows.

I wanted him.

"Step closer and turn around, Doc," he boomed, his voice weighty and yet supremely confident. Again, I obeyed without thinking much, the three evaluating eyes watching curiously as I took a step toward him, standing in between his sprawling feet, and pirouetted.

I'd always felt ambivalent about my body: certainly I was healthy, honed by years and miles of bushwhacking toward wilderness rivers and streams on not much food. If anything I was bony, but despite my small breasts I'd never had any complaints about them. My butt, I didn't care about. For I couldn't see it. But as I stood there nude in that seedy dorm living room, bare for Andre's inspection, I suddenly felt once more the crushing weight of the comparison between me and those two ideal sexual specimens flanking the man on the sectional.

But if Andre found me lacking, he gave no sign. I watched those dark eyes roam my body, judging, until he nodded lazily. There was a glint there in his eyes, something that looked vaguely familiar... "I've never fucked a professor before," he shrugged.

"She wishes she were a professor," Kaylen purred, her lips wrapped firmly around the head of his penis. I wanted to be her, but not because of her body. My mouth watered. "She's just a research assistant."

"Research Associate," I corrected automatically, and for a moment I endured Kaylen's glare and wondered whether I'd been wise to speak... but then Andre smiled, like the moon riding out from behind a cloud, I found my own lips curling up.

"Close enough," he muttered, batting at Kaylen's head. The girl smirked as she gave him one last kiss on the balls. "She's the one that gets my cock today, babe," he told her carelessly, and then he was pushing Alicia from his other side even as I wondered whether my ears had been deceiving me. Was he talking about me getting his... his cock? "Come on down here, Doctor," he sighed, moving one gigantic hand down to adjust his balls. "Tell me what you want."

Alicia watched me carefully as I advanced between his legs: one small step, then two, and suddenly I could look straight down my body and see his bare penis pointing up at me. I shivered. "Tell him, Annabeth," Alicia said quietly. She knelt on the couch like a serving maid, her back straight, hard nipples pointing at Andre. "Tell him what you want."

My mouth opened, and even as it did I wondered whether I'd be able to produce any sound; I felt hoarse, used. I cleared my throat quickly. "I want you," I told him, my eyes rising up his body to meet his.

And he laughed. "No shit, Doctor," he shrugged, "I can see your cunt-juice from here. I know you want me. But," he pressed, his own mouth smirking a bit, "what do you want to do with me? Or to me?" He laughed, a low rumbling sound. "Or do you want me to do something to you?"

"I want your dick," I blurted at last, my voice husky, the tingling sensation in my skin overpowering me. I was already sweating. "I want it so bad..."

"This dick?" He grasped himself at the root, wagging himself playfully around, the precum glimmering on his thick cockhead like a waving flag. "That's what you want, Doctor?" He said it was scorn, almost malice, as the two girls watched quietly in the summer heat.

I felt goosebumps rise on my legs and decided I could no longer speak. I just couldn't trust my throat. I hesitated a moment, then sank to my knees on the crusty carpet, my hands resting on his warm, powerful thighs. He just watched, still with that smirk, and I took a deep breath thick with the smell of his crotch, his sweat, his precum. I closed my eyes at that, letting the aroma work on my brain, finally letting go of the last of my crumpled inhibitions as I let my vagina take over: I leaned forward, my eyes rising to his, and parted my wondering lips around the dark velvet head of that hard, straining pole.

He tasted gamy, musky, the flavor of sweat and skin and sin, and it spoke to my brain like his smell had as I groaned around his flesh, sucking hard as I let my lips inch down. I hoped he was enjoying this, but at the front of my mind were my own needs: I'd not tasted a penis in months. I needed it.

So I took it.

I laved his thick shaft, letting my spit roll along the head and down the sides as my tongue flicked along the slit at the tip. When he spread his legs wider, I moved in closer, my hands darting up the insides of his thighs to meet my saliva as it oozed down to his root, into his pubes, coating his balls. I gripped them hard, feeling their weight, their warmth, the life within them, and then I was closing my eyes and sinking my mouth back down his shaft.

There was never any question that I'd be able to take him deep, so I did not try: instead, I licked up the sides. I nibbled at the balls. I sucked, hard, at the head, and I enjoyed every moment of giving him pleasure. Twice he groaned; I heard him say something to Alicia, then her answering laugh, but I paid attention to nothing but the dark tasty skin on my tongue, the vital life that pulsed in my mouth.

Then he groaned again. And he laid his hands on my head, thick fingers in my short hair, and my heart leapt because I knew I was making him feel good. I redoubled my efforts, sucking harder, my cheeks starting to ache as the spit, at long last, began to run out even as it kept drooling over the veins and ridges of his shuddering shaft.

"Well," he said at last, and I heard his deep voice rumble through his body, through my muscles as well as my ears, "you're certainly enthusiastic." I looked back up at him, keeping strong eye contact as my face sank back down over his penis, sucking strongly the entire time. "Oh man," he chuckled, laying his head back on the sectional, his fingers tightening on my scalp, "I should fuck more faculty bitches."

I smiled around him, rising up to his tip and holding his velvet mushroom head between my teeth, lightly, before coming up off him at last. "You've... you've not fucked this one yet," I told him, shy again, but with my hand now pulling at his wet shaft with more boldness than I thought I felt.

He gurgled another laugh, and then I felt a touch at my shoulder: Alicia was smiling down at me. "You can use my bed, Annabeth," she told me softly, but then Andre's laugh turned into a snort.