Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." He pulled at my hair now, the itchy burn in my scalp forcing me up toward his chest. "I'm going to fuck her right here." His eyes sizzled as they met mine, his head nodding in cold approval. "You hear me, Doctor?" he sneered. "You're going to spread those educated legs and put my cock in that hairy cunt, and you're going to take it all." He shook my head like a ragdoll, my scalp shrieking, and I gasped. "All."

"Yes." I breathed it, nodding mindlessly, knowing it was true. Knowing I'd do anything right now to feel him fill me. "I will," I quavered.

"Well?" He let go of my hair and relaxed again, lying back with his penis ready to take me. He scowled. "Go ahead and do it then, Doc."

"Yeah," Kaylen breathed, her eyes shining, but in my mind they weren't even there: it was only me and Andre, and my need to give myself to him in that moment. The air in that suite seemed thick, close, heavy with sex, and I rose before him sticky-thighed, my whole body craving his. "Fuck 'im."

I didn't need her urging: his eyes were enough, boring into me while I swung my legs outside his and sank my knees to the dirty couch cushions, gulping as I looked down at where his brutal dick awaited my spread lips. My hand found his shaft just as his clamped at my hips, guiding me toward him as I held him straight so that he could pierce me.

One moment more, the two of us breathing hard, and then he laid a firm, precise smack around my hip, to the meat of my ass, and the sting brought my hazy brain back to what I was doing: him. I licked my dry lips, moved his head to my slit, and sank slowly onto him.

Months. It had been months. And yet? As wet as I was, as needy as my body had become, I went more than halfway down on that first plunge, his flesh meeting mine and filling me, its strength pressing against my tight vag from within. He was a hand grenade, ready to go off within me, and I needed to take him all the way. Because he expected me to. Impatiently I lifted myself up, waiting to adjust, before falling back down again with my muscles as loose as I could make them, sighing a long, hot breath as I felt my bush settle down to rest at last on his groin.

He reached up, arching his hips slightly, fitting in the rest of the way as I gave a gasping shriek. Alicia, her shape half-guessed in my peripheral vision, nodded happily. "Come on, Kaylen," she urged briskly. "We're going."

"Where?" I wasn't really listening. My hands went to his chest, toying with his nipples as I held his obsidian gaze.

"Anywhere," Alicia snapped with a touch of urgency, but I didn't even notice them leave us, not consciously: their part was played now, and it was up to me and my lover to find our bliss.

He recalled me to my duty with a second ringing slap on my ass. "Move, baby," he urged, his voice thick like mine. Thick like his cock. "Move that body." I wedged my knees onto the couch beside his thighs, gripping his legs tightly between mine, and rose up. I laid a hand over my mound, feeling my clit drag against his dick, measuring, stopping myself just as I was about to let him slip out of my body before I let myself fall back down, hard, both of us gasping. "Yeah. Like that, Doc," he gloated, fingers tight on my hips.

I rose again, feeling my face mold into a self-assured smile, confident now that I knew I could take him. I reached up, cupping my own small breasts, twisting my nipples as I rode him slowly, sensuously, rocking my hips to grind against his thighs whenever he bottomed out. I heard a breathless moan whenever I did that, and it took me a few strokes before I realized it was me, urging us on, delighting in the mounting sense of bliss I felt as my clit pressed into his root, his body digging into mine.

"You feel good," he whispered, almost grudgingly, but by this time he was arching his hips with an impatience that told me he wanted to be in control. I sank back down on him once more, wondering what he'd do if I swooped low to kiss him, but by that time his big paw was already groping at my tit, pushing me aside, his body rising off the couch beneath me. "On the floor," he grunted, his face with that same wild look I'd seen as Jason had plundered Alicia. "Get down there."

I forgot about the spent matches, the old filled condoms, the food crumbs all over the rug as I scrambled around to lie on my back between the couch and the coffee table. He knelt over me, shoving the table irritably aside, and I felt a wave of wonder rise from my belly as I looked at that splendid penis bobbing above me and realized that the gummy whitish streaks running up and down its length were me. My juices. My lust. I'd made him want me, so I grinned as I spread my legs wide and watched him lean down over me, his strong arms alongside my head.

He was going to obliterate me. I saw it in his eyes. And I needed him to.

My breath caught again as he dipped low to enter me, our eyes looking down to savor his dark skin splitting my pale body, the juxtaposition thrilling me even as my slit spread open around his head, my feet rising up to rest on his hips. Wide open for him. Willing him to destroy me. Needing his force, his energy, the frantic slap of skin I'd hear as he claimed me, and then I was squealing as he sank in balls-deep. "Fuck me," I managed, not even recognizing my own voice, but he needed no urging: he wasted no time in setting up his rhythm, driving far up me, dicking me deep.

I clung to him, arms and legs both, feeling the burn of the shitty carpet against my back and shoulders as he bore down, his body pumping hard and fast, leaving me no time to catch my breath before the impact of his thrusts drove it back out of me in great breathy yelps, my body loving the stabbing feel of his dick pushing in.

Taking me.

I came without even knowing it was on its way, with no warning at all, the early pressure of his root on my clit as I rode him giving way now to the harder-edged slash as his whole shaft dragged along my spot, giving me a quick hot flash of strobing energy as the pleasure burst from my pussy in great surging waves that overwhelmed my body, first tightening it and then suddenly, so suddenly leaving me empty and slack, a hole to be filled by this splendid man with his powerful shaft, his ass still rising and falling manically between my welcoming legs.

I shook myself slowly out of my climax, feeling the sensation return with my senses, wallowing in the pleasure sizzling along my arms and legs as I smiled up at him. "Give it to me, lover," I crooned, low so that only he could hear, the two of us the only things that mattered in the whole world.

"Oh, I'll give it to you," he grated, his spit and sweat sprinkling my face in the August heat as he gathered himself, hauling his hips back so that he could drive himself on the last lap he needed before his own release. I welcomed it, spurring him on with my feet and my mouth, cooing nonsense syllables as he forced himself into me in great, sure strokes, losing his rhythm at last.

He came hard: I could feel it, I thought, as a sudden warm soupy pressure deep inside me. Then there was more, another hot dull shock within, almost feeling like a solid blow hammering my insides, just behind my belly button; and then he was arching his body, every muscle taut, plunged deep as he spent himself into my exhausted vagina.

He stayed inside me after, both of us ignoring the squalor of the dorm-room carpet, my body holding him with arms and pussy as if I'd never let him go; at last, then, his sweat-soaked chest sliding along mine, he let his lips find my neck, his kisses sending chills up and down my spine.

I turned my head so that my lips could capture his. I wanted him to taste his dick on my tongue. And I made sure he did. He smiled as he released my lips, his weight a comfort on me, and I opened my eyes to see Vickie leaning over the back of the couch with a smile. "Well!" she said, standing there in her work clothes, "Fancy seeing you two here." Her laugh as she turned toward the kitchen was a warm one, at least.

* * *

I walked on air for the next week, and even Officer Luchese noticed it when I arrived on Wednesday morning for my normal trip through the gate. "That's a shit-eating grin if I've ever seen one," she laughed. I just nodded and drove through, thinking about her partner.

As I sat in my apartment the next night, daydreaming, it occurred to me that if everyone assumed I was screwing Leonard Kuykendall, there was no reason why I shouldn't just go ahead and do so. After all, Andre had enjoyed me. If I could get a young, hot stud to fuck me, why not an older, less-hot stud? I pondered a moment before I picked up my phone, and two days later I was taking the old professor's dick over a counter in Deesy Hall, room 214.

The girls were right: it was hotter in the lab.

I began to go out more, taking walks. Flirting with attractive men. I even picked one up, boldly, in a bar and let him finger me in the backseat of his car. I watched their eyes, for this was the lesson Andre had taught me: when a man looks at you with that obscene sense of focus, like he's not simply undressing you but flaying you? It all seemed so easy all of a sudden, the poisonous baggage Randall Lapaha had left on my soul now ditched like forgotten recycling.

He wants you. And those were the men I flirted with. At first, it frightened me when they wanted to take me home, but I quickly came to a new understanding about myself: that the power was mine. All mine.

My summer interns, naturally, were ecstatic to hear about all this. "Speaking of Randall," Alicia said one day as we all relaxed in their living room, "I was going to ask you something."

"Yeah?" I was sitting right where I'd licked Andre's dick, which gave me a secret thrill.

"Would he get in trouble, do you think, if he exchanged nudes with some chick when he's supposed to be working?"

I frowned, considering. "I'm not sure," I hedged, trying to imagine how the tribal council would feel about something like that. "He'd definitely get in trouble if he missed a call or something, because he was doing something else. Why do you ask?"

"Because he replied to my email finally," she admitted, glancing slyly at me, "a couple weeks ago. He and I might have... well, we've exchanged a few pics, shall we say."

"No shit?" I sat there and wondered whether that should bother me, only to realize that it really didn't. My sexual resurgence had finally shaken his hold over me. "And?"

"Well," she smiled, "I've been thinking..." And that's how Randall got himself into trouble, getting naked with Alicia on a webcam while I made a phony 911 call to his department. I stood off to the side, well off-camera, hearing the dispatcher squawk over the radio in the background as Randall stared, completely spellbound as Alicia and Kaylen kissed each other passionately on screen. His arm moved rhythmically the entire time, jacking himself offscreen as he impatiently told the radio he was busy, and by the time an anonymous tipster sent that part of the video to the We'a'ponqui Tribal Police Department, I was already meeting Kuykendall for what had become a regular fuck-date on nights his wife was on call at the hospital.

That summer changed my life. It woke me up, teaching me I had choices, agency, a purpose outside my work with the fish. I was desirable, attractive. I could get laid. I learned from the girls, listening to their words, soaking up their attitudes. I grew comfortable with terms like cock and bang, cunt and rimjob. I laughed with them when they told me about their sexual adventures, and they laughed back when I regaled them with my new tales of Professor Kuykendall and how he enjoyed licking my asshole.

September arrived at last, the days bright and golden, and as I came into work one morning and looked at the sign-off sheets for my two interns, I got an idea. I pulled out my phone and called them in.

"Girls," I began, sounding and feeling more vibrant than I'd thought I ever would again, "I think we need to celebrate the end of your summer internship."

"Beer and cock?" Kaylen suggested from the corner.

"I think it's time you came with me to see what I actually do in the wild. With the fish." I watched their reaction. "Hiking."

Kaylen looked up from her phone just long enough to see I wasn't kidding. "Beer and cock are better."

"I don't mind a hike," Alicia yawned, smiling, "but I have to say I agree with my friend here."

"Even if there's some decent scenery on the hike?" I winked, and I hoped they got it: I was talking about Officer Karl Jacobsen. "Two-legged scenery?" They looked at each other, then back to me. "Attractive scenery?"

"How attractive?" Kaylen sounded wary.

"Tall. Blonde. Built. Looks a little like a younger, quieter Harrison Ford, but with icy blue eyes."

Alicia cocked her head. "Built?"

"Oh yes." I was not terribly attracted to Karl. But I knew him for what he was: a man of immense conventional sex appeal and, from the looks of how he moved, a certain amount of physical ability. "Big arms. Nice thick neck. I've never seen him with his shirt off, but I can imagine."

"Pants off?" Alicia inquired.

I chuckled. "Nope. But I can imagine that too."

She shrugged. "I just figured now that you're in a healthier sexual headspace, you might have jumped him." She pondered. "Like I said, I don't mind a hike."

"Kaylen?" I winked over at her. "Next Monday morning?" I'd picked a day when I knew Jacobsen would be on the gate without Luchese. He'd been guarded when I'd asked him about that, but he'd figure it out soon enough. "I think it'll be worth your while," I suggested, for I'd finally remembered where else I'd seen that look in Andre's eyes:

In Randall's, yes. But also in Jacobsen's.

So they piled bleary-eyed into my Subaru in the early morning. The sun was rising a bit later every day now, my alarm clock reacting accordingly, and I wasn't surprised when I'd had to go up and roust them out of bed. By this time I'd gone up there enough that they'd taught me the access code, and I was well acquainted with what I usually found when I walked in.

It wasn't really just a question of who would be naked; it was more about how naked everyone would be. "Get up, ladies!" I crowed as I walked into room 505 with a tray of coffees. "Rise and shine!"

"Fuck off." It was a snarl, and I ignored it because it was Vickie. I had nothing to do with her, other than buying her one of the coffees.

"And good morning to you, too." I was feeling buoyant as I laid the paper cup on the little table in front of the sectional. I was actually impressed she was awake. "I'm picking up your roommates."

"Yeah." She glared up from her laptop, which shimmered with what looked like the course-registration page. That's right: a lot of the classes were first-come, and getting up early made it easier to get the professors people wanted. "You've been very chipper these days, Dr Ronson," she accused.

I shrugged. "I'm getting laid, Vickie."

"Yeah," she sniffed, "I know." I wondered for a moment whether she was still fucking Andre, then decided it didn't matter. "I heard Kaylen moving around in the bathroom. Alicia's probably out cold."

"I'll bet," I said wryly, heading into the hallway off the back of the living room. I'd told Jacobsen we'd be at the gate by seven, meaning I had plenty of time. "Let's go!" I called, thinking about what Vickie had told me: very chipper these days. Yes. I felt it. This had been a pretty amazing summer, I reflected. I knocked at Alicia's door, but it swung open as soon as my fist hit it. "Up!" I barked.

"Hnghh," she replied, or something like that. The fusty dimness in her room showed me tangled sheets and skin by the incongruous glow of a My Little Pony nightlight. "Oh." I heard a deep yawn. "We're going hiking, right?"

"Yes. Get up, Intern!" I squinted, trying to make out what was going on, for there were two sets of legs now stirring the sheets as Alicia tried to make her way out of bed. "Ah. You've got a friend."

"Yeah." She sat up naked, scratching at her bristly pubes. "He'll be fine. I'll give him to Vick." She glanced up at me. "Want to take a test drive while I'm getting ready, Annabeth?"

"No." The day ahead had me giddy, and I didn't want to spoil it with meaningless sex. I did look, though, glimpsing long hair and a back tattoo over a nicely humped butt. The guy was nude, of course, which was a common state in room 505. "How was he?"

"We didn't fuck," she shrugged, "though we've done it before. He's a little big for me." She stepped into a pair of tights, no panties, and fumbled through her dirty laundry for a sports bra. "He ate me out and then he fell asleep."

"Ah." I turned to go. "We're going to have so much fun today!"

"Do I need a shirt?" She frowned at a couple of choices in her clean pile. "How hot is it?"

"Might as well. You can always take it off if you get warm." I headed out. "I brought coffee. Let's go."

"Yes, Doctor." She was mocking me, but I didn't mind. We were well past the point, I realized, where we'd become friends. The understanding surprised me. "I'm going to pee."

"Morning, Doc." Kaylen was doing a set of impromptu yoga stretches in the corner, in matching spandex all over her body. She looked like sex incarnate. "Thanks for the coffee."

"There are bagels in the car." We waited a moment until the toilet flushed, and then Alicia came out yawning. "Ready?"

"Ready." She selected a cup from my tray. "There's a guy in my bed, Vick. He's all yours, if you want."

"I'm picking my classes," she grated in reply, eyes fixed to the screen. She was mashing the REFRESH button every few seconds. "Maybe after. Is he any good?"

"He's not bad. But he didn't cum last night, so he might not last." Alicia wound a rubber band into her ponytail with dexterous fingers. "He's pretty hung, too, so watch it. See ya."

"'Might not last?' What the fuck good will that do me?" Vickie rolled her eyes. "Thanks for nothing, bitch."

"Whatever. I'm not going to hold a gun to your head and make you go take a dick." Alicia rolled her eyes and nodded toward the door. "Let's do this."

The sun was higher than usual as I signaled to turn off Ray Peak Road, a flood of morning dog-walkers coming the other way. Kaylen drowsed in the shotgun seat with Alicia on her phone behind me. I made the turn with the ease of long, long practice. "Pedestrians can come in at dawn, but they don't usually let cars in until eight," I shrugged. "It's how Fish and Game regulate wear and tear on the trails."

"Uh huh." Alicia was not terribly interested, at least not until I slowed approaching the gate. "Whoah. Who's the hottie?"

I smiled to myself. "That's the attractive scenery I told you about." It looked like Jacobsen had just come from the gym or something, in shorts and an orange F&G shirt. "He might just want to fuck me," I reflected, thinking about his eyes boring into me. "Hard to say."

"Well, shit." Alicia leaned close so she could look out my window. "What are you waiting for? You're a sexual tiger now. Do him."

"Yeah." The slowing car had stirred Kaylen, who was apparently alert enough to tune into the prospect of dick. "Do him."

"Not my type, girls," I winked, "but watch." I lowered my window as I pulled up. "Morning, Karl," I purred. "I brought some guests today."

"Official guests, or the kind who fish?" Jacobsen had little sense of humor, I'd noticed. "If it's the second one, you have to wait until eight, Dr Ronson."

"No, official. They're my summer interns. I'm taking them out into the woods to show them what I do." I drew back, inviting him to look inside. "You can check them out, if you like."

He was wearing Ray-Bans, but I figured he had to be staring at Kaylen's rack. "Just pull in," he shrugged, "and I'll log them in before you head out."