Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He could log me," Alicia murmured, twisting in her seat to look behind at where he was securing the gate again. "Any way he wants."

"You should have turned us loose on this guy a month ago, Doc." Kaylen cupped her pussy. "He's mine."

"Get in line, slut." I could hear the smile on Alicia's face as I pulled in. "I got you this job, remember? I did all the hard work."

"Okay," Kaylen allowed, "we can double-team him." They'd told me once about a guy they'd picked up together in a bar; I knew this was something they'd done before. "Or, like, triple-team? If you're into him, Doc?"

"I told you," I said briskly, "not my type." I turned off the car. "Let's go, ladies. Showtime. Just follow my lead."

"Whoah," Alicia giggled, "Doc Ronson has a plan."

"Come on." I had no idea what had come over me: some combination of the thrill from Andre, the release from Randall, the gentle prods from Alicia... I knew what I wanted and I was determined to get it as I strode across the parking lot with my little Camelbak on one shoulder. "So! Karl!" I called out, feeling my hips sway, watching his face change as he saw my summer interns get out of my car. "Want to come hiking with us?"

* * *

I hope you enjoyed reading! Make sure you read all the other Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022 stories and vote up your favorites!