Summer Job

Story Info
College guy cutting lawn and treated to a wonderful blowjob.
1k words
3.71
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in college (20) and considered myself a stud. I was cutting lawns, and one of the customers was about 50. At the time, I thought he was ancient. Since it was hot, I usually cut the grass in just shorts. After the third week, he got friendlier. He offered me a cold drink. I stopped and drank it right down. I noticed he had on a robe, and his cock was peeking out. I said nothing and just smiled. I finished the lawn and left. The following week, I cut the lawn and did the same drill; he offered me cold water. I stop and go into the house, and he is in the robe, and his cock is peeking out. I look down, and he smiles and says - sorry, I was jerking off. He was testing me, and I said no problem, nice cock. I said I needed to pee, and he directed me to the bathroom, and I had a hard time getting it out because I was expanding from seeing his cock.

When I came back into the great room, he said, you know, you saw my cock; how about you show me yours? I said sure and dropped my shorts, and he immediately took hold of my cock. He told me to sit on the couch when I got hard as steel. He removed his robe, and his body was as smooth as mine. His cock was a little larger, but he was cut and shaved. I was trimmed, but I loved his smooth look. He licked me from my balls to the tip of my cock, and then he took most of it in his mouth and he sucked. After a few minutes, I said I was going to cum, and he just sped up and took my load. I had never been so satisfied. I thanked him and said see you next week. It was the first time I got sucked off by someone my dad's age. It did not matter. He gave me a terrific blowjob. My cock could care less how old someone is, and my head tends to follow the thinking of the little head between my legs.

The last time I cut the lawn, I went in for a drink, a pee, and he gave me a blowjob. I thought about what might happen this week, and I was ready to suck him if that was what he wanted. I had prior experience, but a blowjob would be new. I did jerk off to the image of looking down and seeing my cock disappear as he bobbed his head. Now, I finished the front lawn, and I brought the mower to the rear yard. As was my practice, I knocked on the back sliding door. He came to open it, and he was naked. We both smiled, and I stepped in. He asked me if I wanted a drink, and I said sure. I told him I needed to pee, but this time, I removed my shorts and walked into the bathroom. I was able to tilt my body and pee out from my stiff dick and then walked back to the living room. He took hold of me, and I reached for him, too. His dick was not as hard as I was, but it felt great. After only a minute, he encouraged me to come to the couch; he took me in his mouth and sucked me dry. I was quicker because I was sure I was going to suck him.

When he was done, I was anxious to suck him. I asked him to switch places, but before I started, I wondered if he would tap my shoulder before he came, and I would finish him off by directing his cum onto my chest. He said that would be fine, and that is what we did. I returned to the bathroom, cleaned off, put on my shorts, and finished the backyard. As I was rolling the lawnmower back to his garage, he opened the inside door and said, I look forward to next week, and he closed the door,

The last time I cut the lawn, I went in for a drink and pee, and he gave me a blowjob, and I sucked him. I did not take a load and had it shoot onto my chest. It worked perfectly for both of us. The change this time was he wanted me to climb on top of him. Before he told me, he was seated on the couch, and I thought I was getting a blowjob. He took some baby oil and rubbed it on his dick and mine.

He told me to get on top of him so our dicks touched. He reached in and aligned them. He told me to hump him like it was my pillow slowly. I wondered how he knew I humped a pillow, but I guess most guys did. It felt great and even better when he grabbed my butt, pulled me in tighter, and I was close. I thought we were hugging our entire body for a moment, and I hoped he would not try to kiss me. He did not, and the feeling or worry went away. I thought that humping dick and sucking was not gay, but kissing was. I also knew I never wanted to have anything in or near my anus.

He told me he was close and for me to speed up and not stop humping until he tapped my shoulder. We went for another minute, and he said now. I humped faster, and we were both short of breath. I said I was coming, and he did, too. The feeling of warm liquid on my dick and feeling it between us was new, and I liked it. When I rolled off, we had cum on our dicks. He had a damp towel ready and wiped me clean. I got dressed and finished the backyard. I had no idea what was going to happen next week.

The End