Tom Holland's Assistant

Story Info
The assistant tends to Tom's every need.
2k words
4.35
13.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

*****Everyone in this story is over the age of 18******

The following is a work of fiction. Just a fantasy.

***

My name is William Burke and I am 30 years old and I am a starting assistant in Hollywood. I had just gotten my first job a couple of days, I have been attached to a new movie project by Sony studios. The movie is Spider-Man Far From Home. So I was sent with the cast and crew to Venice to work on the movie. What I didn't know was who I was assigned to.

It was a nice day in Venice, we started early shooting. Seeing Tom onset was always a nice sight. Specifically, this scene, since he was wet. I was attracted to him, he was smoking hot and had an amazing ass. I grew up watching and reading Spider-man, he was my favorite superhero. Aside from wearing a skin-tight suit, I loved him because he was good at telling jokes and he was already the friendly neighborhood spider-man. My favorite Spider-man was always Toby McGuire's. Andrew Garfield was fine but wasn't a big fan of his movies. Tom's Spider-man I wasn't a fan at first, but he grew on me. It did help that he was hot and had a great ass. I had joked with my friends if, given the opportunity, I would fuck him. But I knew for a fact Tom was straight, although I heard rumors he wasn't.

The afternoon ended with a scene where Tom was wearing his Spider-Man suit. The director told us we would pick tomorrow and told us to head back.

As I was getting my stuff, I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned it was the crew manager, "William, I need you to go to room 205 and give this to Tom," he handed me a bag.

"Tom? Tom Holland?"

"Yeah, that guy. You're his assistant on this shoot since the Davis couldn't make it."

I was surprised by the situation and grabbed the bag. I walked down the street holding the bag and turned on an alleyway that would lead to the hotel. I was curious about what was in the bag, so I looked around and saw no one. Quickly, I opened the bag and saw it was his clothes. I looked through it and found his pair of black boxer briefs. They were so soft. Taking a quick look once again to see if I was alone, I brought the underwear close to my face and gave it a sniff. His aroma sent a rush of blood down to my cock making me hard instantly. Part of me wanted to take them home with me but the other part of me didn't, as I could lose my job. So I stuffed them back into the bag and continued on my way to the hotel.

I stood at the door of room 205 nervously. I was about to talk to Tom in person. I collected myself and knocked on the door. At first, I didn't hear anything so I knocked again. This time, I heard his young British voice say, "Who is it?"

I cleared my throat, "It's William Burke, you assistant on this shoot."

I heard footsteps approached the door and then the door opened up. There stood Tom Holland in the Spider-Man suit. He looked so cute. "Come in," he said.

I entered and handed him the bag, "Aw, my clothes, thanks Mate."

"No problem, I should get going."

As I approached the door, I heard Tom say, "Wait," I turned around to see him wearing a thong. I had heard that they made him wear a thong while wearing the suit.

"Oh, sorry," He said, "I was going to put my clothes on. Can you grab me a coffee?"

Resisting the urge to look down at his junk, I looked up at his cute eyes instead and said, "Sure, how do you take it?"

He told me how he liked it and then I left to pick up the coffee. As I walked the streets of Venice, I couldn't shake the image of Tom in the thong. He looked so good in it.

I made it to a square where there was a pond with a statue in the middle. I stood by it and I was approached by an older man who held up a coin and said to me in Italian to make a wish and toss it in the pond. I never really believed in stuff like that but I felt like humoring the old man. I got the coin and held it as I made my wish, "I wish I could have sex with Tom Holland," I said in my mind then tossed the coin. It wasn't going to come true but who cares.

I turned to thank the old man and realized that he was gone. I scratched my head as I looked around for him and couldn't find him. "That's weird."

I got the coffee for Tom then headed back to the hotel. I knocked and he told me it was open. I stepped into the room and saw no one. The bed was empty but the television was on. Then I heard his voice again but from the bathroom this time. I walked to it and saw him washing his hands in the sink. He was fully clothed, wearing his blue skinny jeans and a black shirt. "Thanks, mate," he said as I handed him the coffee. "Anything else sir?"

He smiled, I assumed at the word sir, "No, that's good. Thank you."

I told him if he needed anything to not hesitate to ask.

I left the room and headed to mine, which was three rooms away from his. Where I immediately locked the door and went to my bed. I unzipped my pants and took my member out and began to jerk myself off. The entire time I was thinking about Tom in that thong.

When I came, I cleaned myself and then lied back in bed. Wondering what to do next.

It around midnight our time when I got a text from Tom Holland telling me he needed something from me.

I got up and put my pants on and made my way to him.

When I got to the door, I knocked and he told me the door was unlocked. I opened it and stepped inside, closing it after. I saw Tom only in his shorts on the bed, "Hey there mate," he looked down at his body and added, "I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine, sir. What do you need?"

"I like to get to know my assistants, so tell me about yourself."

I sat on the bed and cleared my throat and then proceeded to tell him about myself. I even told him I was gay which didn't faze him.

"So, you're gay?" he said.

"Yeah, I assume you're straight?"

He smiled, "Yeah, but I have been curious about the past. Just never tried anything."

"I see, would you be willing to?"

He stared at me with a blank face for a few seconds, then he answered, "It wouldn't hurt right?"

"No, sex is a pleasure at the end of the day."

"Do you want to?"

"Sure."

"Well only if you want to. I don't want to pressure you."

"Relax, Tom," I said placing my hand on his thigh, "Just relax and let me do the work."

Nervously he said, "Okay."

Tom laid back a bit and held himself up with his arms as I lowered myself over his crotch. I rubbed my hand on his junk and I could feel his erection growing.

When it was erect, I pulled down his shorts and saw him wearing black briefs. I rubbed his erection then pulled down his briefs and out came his hard dick, it was cut and the shaft was long and thick with the top ending in a rose-colored mushroom-shaped head. I lowered my mouth and stuck out my tongue and gave his head a lick. This sent a shiver through his body and I saw him nod. I took in his cock into my mouth and slowly bobbed my head up and down on his beautiful cock. I stared up at him as I did this. Tom's eyes closed and his head tilted back as he felt the pleasure I was giving him. My left hand moved from his thigh up to his stomach to feel his rock hard abs.

As I continued, I could hear Tom whisper, "That feels good, mate" and soft moans escape his mouth.

I passionately continued to work his shaft as my hands moved down to his waist then around to caress his soft butt cheeks. His butt felt amazing and I began to part them. I played with them as I took his cock deeper into my mouth. I then held the tip of his cock in my throat allowing my throat muscles to massage the tip. I heard him gasp as I did.

He moaned as I pulled off his cock and then went back to sucking on it. His right hand landed on my head and he guided me up and down his cock.

I kept this up for a few more minutes until I removed his cock from my mouth and stroked it with my left hand. "Tom," I began to say, "Fuck me"

Nervously he said, "Okay."

I got off the bed and pulled down my pants and briefs then climbed onto the bed. I felt his hand on my hip as he guided my hole towards his cock. I heard him spit and stroke himself. Slowly, Tom entered my hole. Since he was big it hurt a bit, but he continued.

"My god, you're tight," he exclaimed.

I smiled when he said that.

Tom was fully in and he grabbed onto my hips and began to thrust. Slowly at first, but after a while, he got his rhythm and now he was moving passionately. I could feel his cock rubbing against my prostate sending ecstasy up and down my body. Cries left my mouth as he continued at a much higher pace. This guy had a lot of stamina and I loved it.

Tom had a mixture of grunts and moans as he moved. I knew in a short time he would cum and I patiently waited.

A few minutes later, his body slowed and I could feel the first load shoot into my hole followed by the second and the third and the rest. He let out soft moans as he came. His hands clamped on my hips as he did.

When he was done, he pulled out slowly giving me one final ounce of pleasure. I turned to him with a smile and said, "That was amazing."

He smiled back, "Yeah it was mate."

I let the cum ooze out of my butt hole onto his shorts, then climbed out of the bed. "You should probably leave," he said.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on.

The next thing I remembered, I was waking up the next morning in my bed. I was only in my underwear. I stretch and got out of bed. I was a bit out of it, I wasn't sure why. Maybe exhaustion from getting fucked by Tom Holland.

After climbing out of bed, I took a shower and got ready for work. When I stepped out Tom passed me by, I said: "Good morning there Tom."

He turned to me with a confused look on his face, "Hi, there. I don't recall your name."

Was it a dream? Or was he just pretending to not know who I am?

Then he handed me a bag and said, "Can you drop this off at the laundry? Thanks," then left.

I stood there confused. Was it just a dream? After looking both ways, I opened the bag and saw it was his dirty clothes. I noticed something on his shorts...there were stains, cum stains.

I looked up and smiled.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers