All Comments on 'Summer Job as a Nude Housekeeper'

by CuntCockCum2Taste

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story brought back memories of when I was in my late teens, when a artist hired me to clean his studio. One day he asked me if I would pose nude for him which I did. After that I would clean his studio naked. We had some great sex together. Reading this story got me nice and hard.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Using correct terminology instead of the slang and all of the typos detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story it brought back many wonderful memories of serving "Daddy " and his friends completely naked and enjoying all their cum and piss, thank you for sharing. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best written and most erotic stories I have read. Ignore the naysayers. Beautiful just like you are. You did for that gentleman something he will treasure till the day he dies. And probably the best part of it for him was your gentle willingness to try new things and not judge or feel guilty.

10 out of 5 stars!

R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Reminded my of my experience. I had be sexually active with ladies for about two years. The I was hired by a older gent, a widower. It was my lucky day. He was a nudist and introduced my to that. One night we both feeling a little horny. One thing led to another. Soon we were making love. That night I had the besy orgasm I ever had while we were have intercourse. As he was pentrating me, he ejaculated, The feeling of his sperm inside me was so sensual. I exploded. We have been together 12 years. Women are a thing of the past. Making love with him is all I need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous