Summer Job as a Nude Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already ate breakfast before coming here, but you can go ahead and drink your coffee and eat your donut," I replied.

He smiled and said, "Well, either way, I still need your natural creamer for my coffee and some icing for my donut."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Giving me a wink, he said, "You'll find out. Come with me my boy."

He took my hand and led me to the kitchen telling me to get on the island and lie with my buttocks near the edge and legs spread dangling, as he pulled up his stool and sat between my legs. He caressed my chest, nipples, and tummy and my pubis and said he loved the smoothness. He pressed his nose on my crotch and smelled my cock and balls, telling me how much he missed them. He grabbed and lifted my soft cock and glided the foreskin over and under the glans and repeatedly pinching the tip of the foreskin and twirling it with his fingers and playfully biting and stretching it.

My cock became elongated and thickened and a glossy drop of precum pooled at the pee hole. He pulled and stretched my foreskin to cover my swollen spongy head as much as possible and put his finger inside the skin fold as he smeared my slimy precum juice and rubbed it all around and under the glans and encircling it, hidden inside the foreskin. The feeling was so good I didn't want him to stop. He then retracted the foreskin all the way down to the base and slid his tongue up and down and side to side under the sensitive glans before sucking the whole cock.

After a while, he paused and raised up my spread legs with my soles resting on the edge of the kitchen island and inspected and pulled on my scrotum, squeezed my testicles, and finger-brushed my anus. He began to lick my butthole up to my perineum then sucked each of my balls while sliding his finger in and out my rectum, as my cock continuously pulsated. My cock was very stiff now, making it hard for him to bend it downward to his sucking mouth. So, he sat me up with my legs dangling over the island bringing my stiff cock closer to his mouth to suck, while he was still sitting on the stool between my legs.

He held my buttocks and caressed my back while bobbing his head up and down my cock. His beard and his warm wet mouth especially on my reddened puffy glans were just too much for me, making me almost spurt my load deep in his mouth! As I began to feel the urge to ejaculate, I touched his head hinting him I was going to squirt.

He excitedly said, "Great! I need your delicious milk for my coffee and donut. Let me extract your lovely cock!"

He positioned me on my hands and knees on the island with my rib side facing him. He brought his hot cup of black coffee directly under my cock and began to milk my cock as if milking a cow. He milked it at a constant pace and held my cock tightly pointing downward toward the cup to prevent any spillage or semen-wasting from the spastic cock when expelling the cream.

In about three minutes, my cock forcefully shot out a massive load of thick milky semen into the coffee cup. The spurts were so powerful that I could hear them hitting the bottom of the cup with loud splashing sounds! After about six huge spurts of sperm milk inside the coffee cup, he grabbed his plain donut and pointed my cream-delivered cock to continue squirting the rest of semen before running out. My ejaculate was thick and creamy, nicely coating the whole donut. He scooped the dangling string of oozing secretion from my pee hole with his finger, licked it, and squeezed my softened cock to extract more sperm cream on his donut to further enhance the taste.

He stirred my creamer in his coffee and took a sip and said it was delicious, and he smelled and took a bite of the donut covered with my cream and complimented it smelled and tasted wonderful.

As he slapped each of my buttock and helped me get down from the island, he smilingly said to me, "Now you can get to work, while I sit here and enjoy my milk coffee and my glazed donut. Thank you boy for your delicious condiments."

Apparently, he seemed to enjoy his breakfast while watching me work in the nude. As I was mopping the floor, he called out, "That was the best coffee and donut I've ever tasted! I got so turned on while eating my breakfast, and I just can't get enough of your nutritious sperm! When you're done with mopping, come lie on my laps, as I'm so horny right now that I feel like spanking you, draining you, and fucking the shit out of you."

When done with mopping, I went to see him, sitting on sofa watching TV shows. He gladly lay me on my stomach across his laps with my buttocks directly below his face. He ran his hands over my hair, neck, back, buttocks, thighs, calves, and soles, and remarked, "So very nice and smooth! I wouldn't mind caressing you and playing with you all day long and sucking you dry!"

He then squeezed and kneaded my puffy buns, and I could feel his cock hardened and pulsated under me. He spread my but cheeks apart and playfully running his finger around my moist butthole and up and down the perineum. Then he pulled on my scrotum and rolled my testicles in his hand. He grabbed my semi-soft cock under me to pull it toward my feet and stretched my foreskin as if rubber band up and down my shaft. I just lay there helpless and allowed him to do whatever he wanted, as I did not want to be rude or disrespectful due to age difference and that he was my boss.

He began to alternatively spank my buttocks. It started out as gentle slaps and eventually they became harder. I could tell he was getting very aroused when he became rough, as he started tightly grabbing my neck and pulled on my hair while spanking me harder and faster. It was getting painful but at the same it felt so good, making my cock start to twitch and grow. At the moment, I felt submissive, used and abused, but somehow, I actually enjoyed it! I thought it was very exciting just to lie there totally naked and helpless, be fully examined and explored, and be used in any or every possible way.

My buttocks became reddened, and he gave them a break by caressing, massaging, and kneading them tender buns. He also seemed to love brushing my anus with his finger. He went on to fondle my balls and massage my inner thighs. After about ten minutes, he continued to spank me again while grabbing my neck. Then he squeezed my spongy glans to scoop the precum and rubbed it on my butthole and slid his finger in and thrusted a few times.

Next, he took his finger out and spread my butt cheeks wide and spat onto my butthole and rubbed and attempted to insert two fingers in. When the fingers were easily glided in my rectum, he said, "Now, my dick is ready to fuck your lovely ass."

He got off the sofa and positioned me to lie back with my buttocks towards the edge of the sofa, as he kneeled between my legs and lifted my legs up over his shoulders in preparing to insert his hard throbbing thick cock into my butthole. Lifted up my balls and spat on his cock, he penetrated my hole gently and slowly until his cock got all the way in. His thick cock stretched my butthole, making my anal sphincter clench on his cock tighter, which he enjoyed it even more, telling me the tighter the better. The feeling was uncomfortable at first, but it felt better when he started fondle my balls and stroke my stiff cock while he was humping me.

While he was stroking my cock, I noticed my precum fluid leaking on his hand, and he smeared it on my cock making the stroking more slippery and sensational. Once in a while, he twirled and squeezed and pulled on my nipples. He told me this time he wanted to ejaculate on my cock instead of inside my butthole and that he wanted to stroke both our cocks at the same so we could shoot our loads together. When I told him I felt like squirting soon, he said he also felt the same.

To prevent any accidental ejaculating in my rectum, he pulled his hard cock out and glided it against my cock. Then, he aligned his cock along with mine and cupped both stiff throbbing slimy cocks in his hand and stroke two cocks together at the same time, and that sure felt great. He kept on stroking until our cocks ejected hot sperm juice. My spurts were a couple of seconds before his, and my thick ropes of cum splashed on my face down to my tummy, whereas his milky cum, thicker and more gooey and pasty, weakly spurted, followed by oozing out from his pee hole down onto my cock and trickling down on my testicles. Much of his and my semen was pooling at the base of my cock shaft, giving a nice mixture of glossy white pearly swirls.

His cock quickly softened before mine, as mine was still semi-hard with mini throbbing. Despite our cocks being very slimy and sticky, he continued stroking both and churning the semen into a sticky, creamy, and frothy whip covering our cocks and balls. He slurped up the cum on his hand and lowered himself down to lick and suck the churned cream off my cock and balls. Before sucking my softened cock, he sipped my pee hole for any more drop of cum still lingered in my cock. He lifted my balls up to lick and suck some trickling cum coating my butthole.

When he licked and sucked my genital dry, he moved up to kiss my cum-covered lips and slurped up my spilled semen on my face, neck, chest, and tummy. There was a pool of male juice in my navel, and he greedily sucked it up. Afterwards, we just sat next to each other and leaned back on the sofa resting. His hand reached to fondle my balls and playing with my foreskin. Now that my cock was softened, there was more foreskin for him to glide, pull, stretch, retract, squeeze, and twirl, while talking to me, telling me that eating me was too delicious and too addictive.

He was smiling and saying to me, "I'd have to admit that I'm addicted to sperm. It really turns me on. I just love and can't get enough of the cum smell and taste. Your sperm is so very tasty, so sweet and salty in combination, and it sure can further enhance a wonderful flavor in food or drinks, just as it did in my coffee and donut."

I responded, "Well, I'm very glad that you enjoyed it. If you can't eat anyone else's cum, why not try to eat your own?"

He giggled and said, "As much as I love cum, I just can't eat mine as frequently and as much as I would want to, because I can't easily get an erection and can't produce a lot of cum like I used to when I was in my teens. It's been years, and I don't have any guy or even know any guy to feed me his sperm. All my friends, only a few, are into women and pussies. I'm very glad I have found a young guy to share me his delicious sperm, and I really want to thank you for making my wish come true!"

Suddenly, I felt my cock starting to twitch and expanded. Excitedly, he said, "Hmmm, looks like your dick is getting ready to feed me more of your sperm!"

He retracted my foreskin all the way down the base and just held it there to watch my cock pulsate and fully grow to complete stiffness and thickness, then he lowered his head and encircled my swollen glans, engulfed it with his mouth, and slid my foreskin up and down while sucking. He sucked non-stop until I ejaculated in his mouth and went on sucking until my cock shrunk. By this time, my ejaculation was not as powerful and my cum load was not as much, but the orgasmic feeling was just as sensational.

We then got into the shower, where we pissed on each other and we sucked each other's soft cock until it grew hard, squirted juice, and shrunk. After soaping, cleaning, and drying each other, he put my shorts and t-shirt on me and led me to the front door to say goodbye, as I needed to get back to apartment to study.

Unexpectedly, as we got to the front door, he turned me around to face him saying, "Now wait. I missed your dick and your sperm already. Let me give you a quick blowjob before you go. I'm sure there is still some sperm left in your balls for me."

Before I could answer, he quickly pulled my shorts down to my ankles and engulfed my whole flaccid cock in his mouth. His biting, teeth-stretching, chewing, and sucking my foreskin in his mouth was so stimulating that it made my cock get ready to stand up again. He continued sucking and fondling my balls, while my cock was elongating and thickened inside his mouth. He grabbed, squeezed, and pulled my buttocks toward his face to push my cock deeper in his mouth while at the same pressed his mouth touching my pubic area to swallow the whole meat.

My ejaculation was expedited when he started to spread apart my butt cheeks and inserted his finger in and out my butthole deeply and slowly while sucking on my throbbing cock. In a few minutes, my anal sphincter clenched his deep-inserted-finger and I grabbed and pressed his head on my pubis as my cock went spastic, pumping out any sperm still left or any being newly produced in my balls. He opened his mouth to show me my milky sperm deposited and swallowed it down satisfyingly. Although it was a scant amount, he said he was still happy just to enjoy that cum aroma and the salty taste. Then, he pulled up my shorts and kissed me goodbye and expecting my next visit.

During the summer, I received a letter of acceptance to a university, and therefore I had to relocate out of state. George was sad when I told him, and he said he would surely miss every part of me, especially my smooth uncut cock, balls, anus, and sperm. During the three months, we saw each other about 7 or 8 times, and each time together we had great, wild, varied memorable sex. It was a wonderful experience for me. I told him I would be missing him also and that hopefully he would soon find someone to feed him "sperm protein" and to keep him company.

It does not matter whether he was a sperm-addict or a perverted, dirty old man or I was a cum-dumpster or shameless young guy. As long as we each felt good and satisfied, that's all it matters.