Summer Job at Uncle Dan's

Story Info
Annie works for Uncle Dan in an unexpected way.
3.5k words
4.13
45.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved goodbye as I watched my parents' car pull out of Uncle Dan's driveway. This summer was going to be great- with the generous salary Uncle Dan was giving me to work at his store, I would finally have enough money to buy my own car after this summer. I turned and smiled at the large man who would be my boss for the next three months.

"Thanks again for this, Uncle Dan! I really appreciate the opportunity."

His brown eyes crinkled warmly as he smiled. "Sure thing, Annie. Hell, I appreciate you helping me out. The store's a lot to manage on my own, and I'm not as young as I used to be."

I rolled my eyes. At 47, my dad's little brother was hardly old. His still-muscular arms flexed as he picked up my bulging duffel bag.

"Well, if ya don't mind, we can have a relaxed evening, maybe watch a movie and order pizza. Then tomorrow you can start at the shop."

"Sounds good!"

***

The next day was hard work as I learned all that I would be doing over the summer. Fortunately, my uncle was an easy-going boss, and he was really patient as I learned. It seemed his likeability extended to the whole town- everyone who came in called him by name, and he seemed to know all his customers really well. It was clear he had the respect of the whole town. By the end of the day, I was exhausted. I crawled into my bed in Dan's guest room and passed out immediately.

I was woken up by the feeling of a heavy figure sitting down on the other side of the bed. Though my back was turned, I could feel the blankets shifting as someone climbed in next to me. I laid perfectly still, pretending to be asleep, hoping he would go away. The smell of my uncle's aftershave wafted over me. He shifted around, and suddenly I felt something thick and warm pressing into my ass through my pajama shorts. I couldn't help but tense and I heard a low chuckle behind me.

"So you are awake, little Annie. I thought so. Well, there's one more thing I need your help with this summer. See, your old Uncle Dan hasn't had a lot of fun lately, what with working so hard. So we're gonna have us some nice games."

I trembled as he ran his calloused hands down my bare arms. I wanted to say something, to refuse, to cry out- but I felt frozen with fear and surprise. I never thought my sweet uncle would try something like this. I stayed totally still, hoping this was a fluke, that if I only could show that I wasn't interested, he'd get bored and leave. Instead, he grabbed my hand and moved it behind me. I felt him push me past the waistband of his boxers and set my palm on his hard cock. My hand felt dwarfed by its size as it seemed to throb hotly. I whimpered quietly.

"Sshh, sweetheart, don't worry. Your Uncle Dan won't hurt you." His hot breath tickled my ear and his hands moved to my stomach underneath my loose t-shirt. "We'll take it slow. After all, we have all summer for this game."

I tried to pull my hand out of his underwear, but he pressed himself tightly against me, pinning my arm painfully. His right hand moved around my throat and his left hand slid down under the waistband of my shorts and panties, quicker than I imagined he could have moved. His fingers explored the rough hairs of my mound.

"Now, now," he whispered. His voice had taken on a hard edge I never heard before. "You were such an obedient worker at the shop, don't ruin it now."

His grip around my neck tightened uncomfortably as he shoved his other hand down farther, pulling my pubic hair as he wrapped his fingers to brush the edges of my labia. I felt him stiffen even more in my unwilling hand. He began moving his hips up and down, slowly dragging his cock across my palm. His probing hand caught the tip of my clit, shooting a fiery spark of not-altogether unpleasant sensation through me and I whimpered again.

Suddenly, I felt him ripping my shorts and panties down, exposing my ass to the cold night air. I felt him shift, pulling my hand out of his boxers as he pulled them down. A rough hand shoved me onto my stomach as his weight reoriented above me. My face pressed uncomfortably into my pillow as he roughly fondled my breasts from behind. In this new position, his cock pressed into my ass crack again as he began roughly moving his hips, humping my ass.

Quietly crying, I listened to his grunting and the wet sounds of him jacking himself off above me. I tried to think of anything else as I waited, pinned beneath his body. Eventually, I felt his body stiffen and a hot, thick liquid spurting on to my ass and tshirt.

"Mmm... good girl. Though maybe tomorrow night you can be more enthusiastic."

His weight left the bed as his cum began to cool and congeal on my skin. I kept so, so still, even when I heard him unplug my phone from its charger.

"You won't be needing this, as you'll be working so hard this summer," Uncle Dan said with that same low chuckle. "Oh, and in case you were thinking about saying anything about our little games to someone at the shop, I think it's best you know that no one will believe you."

He continued to chuckle as he left the room, leaving me shaking and crying in bed. Eventually, I cleaned myself off with my tshirt and changed into fresh pajamas. I curled up into bed and cried until I fell asleep again.

***

The next day, he acted like nothing had even happened. He made breakfast and we drove to the shop. The whole day he chatted cheerily about trivial things. I couldn't believe him- acting like he hadn't just assaulted his niece last night! I thought about trying to tell a customer what happened to get them to call the cops, but Dan was always there, watching me. Even after dinner, Uncle Dan kept up the charade, wishing me "sweet dreams" like he wasn't going to come to my room later.

I sat in the dark, fully dressed, trembling with fear. It felt like hours, but sure enough, I saw his feet approach through the crack in the door. It creaked open, and the light from the hall made me squint my eyes. I could see he was in nothing but boxers and a t-shirt.

"You been waiting for me, Annie? What a good girl."

He looked me over hungrily, and even in all my layers, I felt naked.

"Now tonight, I'm gonna need you to work a little harder, honey. You can do that for me, can't you?"

He closed the distance between us quickly, grabbing me by my slender waist.

"Uncle Dan, I don't- This is- It isn't ok!" I squealed, wriggling to escape his tight grip.

His expression darkened. "Anne, you promised me you were going to work hard and be grateful for this job. I'm housing you, feeding you, and paying you extremely well for your work this summer." He groped my tits roughly, a sick smile on his lips. "Besides, where are you gonna go? You're miles from anyone you know. I own you for this summer- just like you set up."

Hot tears fell on my cheeks as I realized the truth of his words. I needed this job, I needed the money, and even if I didn't- I had nowhere to go and no way to get there if I did. Uncle Dan seemed to sense my defeat.

"You're gonna work hard for me then, aren't you?" He took my chin in hand, forcing me to nod "yes". "Say it."

"Y-yes, Uncle Dan," I whimpered.

"Good little Annie. Now you're gonna prove it."

He grabbed my hair, shoving me down onto my knees in front of him. My knees smacked painfully against the wood floor. Reaching into his boxers, he pulled out his half-erect cock. His hand still on my chin, he forced my mouth open. I tried to pull away, but he used his firm hold on my hair to push me closer to his pelvis.

"Suck me, girl. Show me what a hard worker you are."

With that, he shoved himself into my mouth, so hard my nose smashed against his pelvic bone. I felt his dick harden as my tongue slid across it. I pulled my head back, feeling his manhood react to every movement. He guided my head as I began to move my tongue around his length.

"You ever do this for a man, Annie?" he asked between grunts of pleasure.

"Mph", I tried to say no around his hardening member, but it was getting hard to breathe.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, Uncle Dan will show you," he said, as he began to move my head back and forth faster.

I struggled, unable to keep up with his rapid, desperate movements. My jaw was already aching, and I clawed at his thighs to stabilize myself against his rough momentum. Ignoring my desperation, he forced my head faster and faster til all I could do was go limp and try to keep from feeling dizzy. He stuffed my mouth with his hard cock, and lights began to flash in my eyes as I felt it throb. Uncle Dan groaned loudly, shoving his dick so far down my throat that my chin slapped against his balls. A hot, salty liquid hit the back of my throat, making me gag again. He thrust a few more times into my overfull mouth before pulling out, trailing a thick string of cum out of my mouth before it dropped sloppily onto my shirt.

"Swallow," he panted.

Cringing, I swallowed my uncle's cum, shuddering at the taste and the situation I was in. He yanked my hair, forcing me to my feet in front of him.

"Good girl. And you're grateful that I let you work for me, aren't you?"

I nodded, then winced as he yanked my hair hard. "Yes, Uncle Dan. I'm very grateful."

"Good girl." He pushed me roughly onto the bed and stuffed his now-flaccid penis back into his boxers. "Next time, I don't want you all dressed like this. No reason for you to sleep in your clothes. Pajamas only, you hear?"

I nodded, but he was already turning to leave, confident in my acquiescence.

"Sleep well, Annie."

For the second time that week, I cleaned myself of my uncle's cum before curling up to a fitful sleep.

***

We continued like that for a few weeks. During the day, he was my familiar, kind Uncle Dan. He'd treat me to ice cream on my lunch breaks and pass on wisdom he'd learned from being a small business owner. At night, I'd lie awake for him to come use me. He'd have me suck his dick again, or give him a handjob. Sometimes he'd just make me strip naked and he'd jack himself off. He wouldn't come every night, which was somehow worse. The fearful anticipation of if he was coming kept me at high alert. Worst of all, I started getting a sick sense of pride when he told me I was doing good, or when I made him cum. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't help it.

Then one night, he came to me earlier than usual. I was lying flat on my back in my usual t-shirt and shorts combo. I hadn't bothered with the covers, in case he came calling. Uncle Dan was already excited when he entered my room; I could see his cock tenting his boxers. He crossed the room to the foot of the bed in quick strides as I eyed him warily.

"We've been having fun, Annie, but it's time our game got a little more exciting, don't you think?"

He grabbed my ankle and yanked me across the bed towards him as I squealed in surprise. In a swift motion, he pulled my shorts and panties off and they tumbled to the floor at his feet. His movements had a new urgency I hadn't seen before. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Uncle Dan, what-"

"You ever been fucked before, Annie?"

My stomach dropped. I had been hoping against hope that he wouldn't do this. Anything but this. "N-no..."

Uncle Dan smiled horribly. "Well you're off to college in the fall, someone's gotta teach you what the boys will like, don't they?"

"Please, Uncle Dan, wouldn't you rather me suck you off? Look, I can-" I reached for his boxers but he slapped my hand away.

"I know what I want, girl. And it's that tight little cunt around my cock."

With that, he grabbed my knees and forced them apart while pulling my ass to the edge of the bed. With one knee, he held my leg down as I tried to squirm away and put his huge hand around my throat.

"Annie, Annie, Annie. I told you before I won't hurt you. And I'll keep that promise, as long as you do what I say. Got that?"

I nodded quickly, too scared to say anything.

"Atta girl. Now I'm gonna let go of your neck and you're gonna take your shirt off. Give me a view of those nice perky tits."

I did as he said. And when he shoved his fingers in my mouth and told me to suck, I did that too.

"I see our lessons in dick-sucking have paid off. You're such a good worker. Tonight will be a nice reward for you too, little Annie."

He pulled his wet fingers out of my mouth and lowered his hand to my pussy. I swallowed hard as he began to trail his fingertip across my clit. I couldn't enjoy this, not this, not him. But I couldn't deny the sensations surging through my body. I closed my eyes to block out my uncle's leering.

"Aah!"

I was brought back to reality as Uncle Dan shoved three meaty fingers into me, stretching my hole painfully. I tried to pull away, but his thick leg pinning me down and his spare hand grabbing my tits roughly kept me in place.

"Mmm... you sure are tight.... This is gonna be so good, fuck...."

Dan leaned over me, his chest hair tickling my exposed nipples, making them hard. I felt his cock, still contained in his boxers, press into my belly as it strained against the fabric containing it. Despite myself, I felt a growing wet warmth around his fingers. I tried to push him away.

"None of that now. Don't ruin this for me, girl. Because I will ruin you if you do," Dan growled, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head.

"Uncle Dan, please no.. No, please...," I cried even as his fingers made me feel unlike I ever had before.

Ignoring me, he removed his hand from my vagina just long enough to pull his boxers off. Fully erect, his cock was an angry red.

"See that, Annie? Look at what your beautiful body does to me. Now I've been patient and I've tried to make sure this is fun for you too. But a man can only resist temptation for so long. I know you're enjoying this too, so don't pretend like you're not. I feel how wet your pussy is. I promised we were gonna have fun together. Uncle Dan keeps his promises."

I cried out, struggling even harder as my inevitable future got closer. But this only darkened Uncle Dan's features.

"I told you to behave, girl."

Without warning, his hips thrust and he guided himself into my wet pussy pushing through the tightness of my opening and shoving deep into me. I cried out- if his fingers had stretched me, this was so much worse. He thrust again and again, his cock moving further inside me until I could feel his balls slap my ass.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I cried over his grunts.

It hurt, but somewhere under that pain, it felt better than anything. I had no idea, having only masturbated, that sex could feel this good. My boobs bounced with each thrust and Dan leaned over to suck my erect nipples.

"Fuck... this is better than I even imagined..." Uncle Dan grunted over the slapping of our bodies.

I hated myself for mentally agreeing with him. He continued to thrust, and my back seemed to arch of its own accord. His thick member filled me further than I knew possible, and his mouth on my tits was tantalizing. I could feel myself beginning to orgasm.

"No.. No..." I moaned, trying to push away the pleasure rising within me.

"Yes! Your pussy feels so good," Dan groaned, and I felt his cock make a familiar throb inside me.

I hardly had time to process what was happening when I felt pleasure rocking through my body. Through a haze of unbidden bliss, I watched Uncle Dan tense and felt his hot juices fill me. Panting, he collapsed on the bed on top of me, his cock still inside me. The smell of his aftershave filled my nostrils as I struggled to breathe under his weight. We spent several minutes in silence. I felt his breathing slow as our combined cum leaked out of me.

Half an hour went and he hadn't moved. Thinking he was asleep, I tried to wriggle out from under him. A vice-like grip around my wrist stopped me. I looked up to see his dark eyes staring at me ferociously.

"Where you going, little Annie?"

"Oh! Uncle Dan, I thought you were asleep... I was gonna clean up..."

He raised himself up on one arm. "You think we're done, girl?" he growled.

"I- I thought.... Usually you..." I stammered, my stomach dropping. He couldn't possibly want more, could he?

"Usually you're obedient. I told you, if you didn't do what I said tonight, there would be consequences. And you resisted, Annie, didn't you?"

I didn't know what to say. I could only stare at him with wide eyes as he began to stand up, stroking his cock.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees," he demanded.

Slowly, I turned, getting up on my knees on the bed. My shaky arms struggled to hold myself up, but I could barely get in the position he ordered before I felt his cock thrusting into my raw, abused pussy. I toppled forward, my face pushed into the bed. Rather than help me up, he held my head there as he slammed into me. Somehow, he seemed to be fucking me even harder than before. He pulled my tits painfully, and I tried to cry out but any sound I made was suffocated by the blankets my face was shoved into. The smacking of his thighs against my ass stopped with a slurrk as he pulled out of me.

"Now for your real punishment, little girl," Uncle Dan growled. I heard the air whistle behind me before feeling a hard smack on my ass. The smack turned into a grab, spreading my ass cheeks wide. Before I had time to protest, I felt his hard member shove into my asshole, tearing my skin.

"Mppph! Mmmph!" I screamed into the bed.

The pain was unbearable; I thrashed underneath him, not caring about the hair I was yanking out from his grip on my head. My cries of pain mingled with his pleasured groaning, making some twisted symphony. He shoved his fingers back into my pussy, stuffing me full. His fingers hooked into me, forcing me to move my ass back and forth on his dick. With each painful thrust, I felt his cock swell in my ass before he finally plunged deep into my ass and unloaded. My overfull ass gushed cum as Uncle Dan finally took his dick out of me. Without him keeping me up, I fell weakly onto the bed.

"See what happens when you disobey your old Uncle Dan? You're gonna be a good girl for the rest of the summer now, right?"

I nodded weakly, barely able to lift my head. I couldn't take this every night for the next two months, so what else could I do but submit?

"Atta girl. Now I know it's been a big night, but you better get some sleep. It's inventory day at the shop tomorrow, so it'll be a full day. G'night, Annie."

He shut the door behind him as he left. I laid on the ruined bed, aching, until I fell asleep. This was going to be a long summer.