Summer Lessons Pt. 01

Story Info
Leah is surprised to catch one of her neighbors in the act.
3.6k words
4.45
8.3k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumsplash
cumsplash
36 Followers

Leah took her book to the sun lounger by the pool, in the shade, close to the fence separating her yard from that of her neighbors, the Watsons. It was a swelteringly hot July day, and Leah, 18, had recently graduated high school and had the house to herself during the week in the summer, her mom and mom's boyfriend both working. She was shy and had found it hard to make friends since she moved here about a year previously, and wasn't particularly close with the friends she had made, which was partly why she had excelled so much in her senior year. With her curly, shoulder-length hair and dark-rimmed glasses and quiet demeanor, she appeared the epitome of "bookish". Her shyness had also meant that Leah didn't have a boyfriend, and never had, and nobody had ever touched her, and she had long since accepted that she would be a virgin upon starting college.

But how she longed to be sexually active, and the biggest secret she kept all to herself was her preoccupation with sex, juxtaposed with her inability to approach anyone she found attractive as well as everyone's apparent lack of interest in her in that way. Surely one day, she told herself from time to tim, one of the perpetually horned up boys in her high school would proposition her, ask her to at least give them a handjob in their car or something, which she would be so excited to do, hearing them moan as she stroked their cock and made it spray cum like a fountain. But she never received any advances, and felt incapable of making the first move, frozen by fear of rejection and ridicule.

She had resisted the temptation for so long but eventually this past year she began watching porn, her moral objection and instinctive aversion to it both crumbling as she became transfixed by the depictions of so many sexual fantasies, ones she didn't know existed and so many of which she found she shared. She licked and bit her lower lip in anticipation whenever she typed a phrase in the search bar of the handful of sites she frequented. She started, as so many do, with rudimentary terms like "sex" and "fucking", but had progressed to "huge cock", "anal", "cum", and although at first she was shocked and to some degree disgusted when she saw them, "facial" and "cumshot" had become a couple of the terms that most often filled her search bar. While at first she couldn't imagine why a woman would subject herself to that, eventually she found herself imagining herself on the receiving end of a stream of cum, wondering how it would feel on her skin, as her fingers probed her wet pussy and rubbed her clit to orgasm after orgasm.

Another thing happened as she watched porn - she surprised herself when she found the women attractive. She had never considered herself bisexual before that, but increasingly she was enjoying watching the women in the videos. Of course some of it was vicarious, imagining herself in their position, being licked, and fucked, and brought to orgasm, but she eventually had to admit to herself that sometimes she just liked looking at them and their naked bodies. From young women who must have been not much older than herself to "MILF" pornstars. And inevitably she began watching lesbian porn. At first she didn't know what to expect and wondered whether it would be stimulating enough with the presence of a man, of an erect cock, but she immediately realized she was just as into lesbian porn as anything else. She dreamt of what another woman's pussy would taste like, having tasted her own juices a couple of times, and of what it would be like to have an experienced woman go down on her and bring her to a shuddering climax.

Meanwhile, her attraction to men very much remained. More than once she felt so close to being overcome with temptation, when a delivery man knocked on her door, to tell him she was home alone and see what he would do. She fantasized about his face lighting up, a determined look coming across his face, before pushing her back into the house and into the living room, towards the sofa. There he would undo his pants, pull out his already hard cock, push her face first into the sofa and yank her shorts and panties down, before plunging his throbbing meat inside her virgin cunt, pumping away at her until he exploded inside her or over her ass and lower back. She yearned to be taken, to be seen as a sexual being. Instead, whenever this urge came over her, she took a breath as her stomach did somersaults, and the moment passed, and she was left to retreat to the sofa alone to bring herself to orgasm with her fingers as she indulged her fantasies.

So here she lay on the lounger, reading her book, as she did most days, while her mom and Carl were at work. Beads of sweat soon formed on her thighs and her brow, and within a matter of minutes Leah was thinking it was too hot and she'd have to either take a dip in the pool very soon or go back inside. But just then voices from the direction of the Watsons' back yard traveled over the fence and piqued Leah's interest.

The Watsons were a couple in their late 40s or early 50s by Leah's estimation, Kelli and Steve, and childless as far as Leah's know. She had heard Steve, who stood about 6 feet tall and had blond hair, owned his own company, while Kelli, a brunette, was a yoga instructor and appeared to be home a lot of the time, Leah having seen her coming and going at various times during the day while she was home during the summer. Once Leah had discovered her attraction to women, she found herself drawn to Mrs. Watson (as Leah referred to her). She was beautiful, with big breasts which Leah fantasized about, reminding her of more than one "MILF" pornstar she had watched so many times.

One of the voices she recognized as Mrs. Watson's, but the other wasn't so familiar, and sounded younger than Mr. Watson. Perhaps it was their gardener, or pool guy, but the tone of their voices seemed so playful that Leah's curiosity led to her to ignore her book and pay full attention to eavesdropping. She heard the splash of water, and when the voices went silent, Leah got up and walked over to the fence in hopes of catching a glimpse of whoever it was Mrs. Watson had been talking to.

Leah was pleased to find a hole in the fence she had never noticed before, so she peered through it, feeling naughty and adventurous to be essentially spying on her neighbor, and she was immediately so glad she did although it took her a few seconds to convince herself she wasn't hallucinating. Mrs. Watson, who Leah knew was married, was in the shallow end of the pool with a much younger man she didn't recognize. He also had dark hair, and a fit, toned body, and Leah guessed he was in his early 20s at most. And he was so hot, Leah thought to herself. Leah's mouth fell open as she watched Mrs. Watson and this young man kissing passionately, their tongues and lips writhing together, and she noticed Mrs. Watson's hand moving under the water around his crotch.

"You like that?" Mrs. Watson said, breaking their kiss for a moment.

"Fuck yes," he replied, his voice quivering.

"I thought so," Mrs. Watson said. "Let's get those shorts off."

Leah watched him stand, and then Mrs. Watson helped him to pull his red swimming shorts down his legs, revealing his thick, erect cock which immediately sprang to attention as it broke free of the waistband of his shorts. Leah put her hand over her mouth to silence the gasp that escaped her, not wanting to get caught watching them, desperate to see what was about to transpire. It was the first time Leah had ever seen an erect penis in real life, and she immediately felt a rush of primal lust and a longing to feel it, to caress it, to taste it, and to be penetrated by it. For now at least, she would need to live vicariously through Mrs. Watson.

The guy sat back down and Mrs. Watson began stroking his cock again, slowly, as it protruded from the water, and he reached across and began pulling at the straps on Mrs. Watson's bikini top. She ceased her stroking for a moment to help him, undoing her top and letting it fall into the pool, revealing her large, pert breasts which Leah had often found herself staring at when they were concealed by clothing. Leah never thought she would actually see them uncovered, although she had dreamt of it, and much like the erect cock she was seeing for the first time, she desperately wanted to taste them. She noticed she was actually drooling and wiped it away from the side of her mouth.

As Mrs. Watson stroked his cock, he reached out and began to squeeze and grope her tits, eliciting a moan from her. She took her hand off his cock and stood in front of him, leaning forward, and he accepted the invitation to take her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on her breast for a few seconds before switching to the left one.

"Mmmm that's it, baby, suck on those juicy fucking tits," Mrs. Watson said as he devoured her melons, while she resumed stroking his fat cock.

Meanwhile, Leah found her own nipples had become erect and were pushing against the thin fabric of her white t-shirt, and with her right hand she reached up inside and began to gently squeeze and pull on her left nipple. Her skin was suddenly awash with goosebumps and she felt a familiar stirring in her crotch, and even though she was in her backyard she knew she wouldn't be able to resist the urge to feel herself down there much longer.

As he sucked on Mrs. Watson's tits, the guy reached around and put his hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks, before sliding her bikini bottoms down her legs. Leah salivated again at the sight of her neighbor's butt cheeks and wished it were her hands groping them, but she was more than happy watching, with the urge to finger herself growing with every second. And what she saw next left her with no control over herself.

Leah watched as Mrs. Watson sank to her knees in the pool, lowering her head into the guy's crotch, and Leah had a perfect side-on view.

"Oh my God that's so good", he moaned as Mrs. Watson took his erect penis into her mouth and devoured it. One second Leah could see it, thick and pointing skywards, and the next it had disappeared in Mrs. Watson's mouth. She couldn't believe she was seeing this happen in real life, after watching scenes just like this on her laptop screen so many times.

Reflexively, Leah's right hand made its way down her body and under the waistband of her blue shorts, and she rubbed her pussy through her panties, not surprised to feel the dampness already present there. All the while, she was unable to take her eyes off the scene in front of her, her neighbor sucking off a young guy in her pool. She couldn't believe she had a front row seat to what was unfolding the other side of the fence. For a moment she wondered if she were the only one able to see this, and thought of the neighbors on the other side of the Watsons' house, the Robinsons, a couple in their 60s. Perhaps Mr. Robinson was also watching, perhaps from a window, and was pleasuring himself just as Leah was, and thought made somehow her even hornier.

When she saw him put his hand on the back of Mrs. Watson's head as she sucked him, Leah's hand slipped inside her panties and through the patch of pubic hair above her pussy until it reached her slit, which was already dripping wet. She sighed quietly as her fingers quickly became slick with her juices, and she closed her eyes for a moment as she slid a finger, and then two, inside her cunt. This was her masturbation routine, beginning by entering herself and feeling her vagina tighten around her fingers, which always sent a shiver up and down her spine. Then, with her fingers buried deep in her twat, she rubbed her clit with her thumb, sending another jolt of electricity through her body.

If she didn't need her left hand to steady herself against the fence, she would have been using it to massage and squeeze her nipples as she fingerfucked her increasingly slippery cunt.

A moment later, he had both hands on Mrs. Watson's head and was pulling her closer to him, and his moans were growing louder. And soon those sounds were matched by those emanating from Mrs. Watson's mouth as it was stuffed full of cock, and Leah realized she was deepthroating him. She felt dizzy and for a second thought she might faint, the heat as well as the overwhelming lust she was feeling combining to send her head spinning, but the moment passed and she continued fingering her clit, some of her juices beginning to slowly creep down her thighs.

"I love your cock," Mrs. Watson said, withdrawing his thick rod from her mouth, leaving a trail of thick strands of saliva between her lips and the head of his cock.

"Me too," Leah whispered to herself.

"I love your mouth," he replied.

Mrs. Watson then took his cock in her hand and started rubbing it on her face, as well as slapping it on her tongue, eliciting a gasp and yet another moan from the young man who was clearly having the time of his life, this beautiful older woman worshiping his cock. And then it disappeared back into her mouth again, and this time when his hands went on Mrs. Watson's head, he began thrusting his hips forward. His confidence growing and inhibitions dissolving in the summer heat, he fucked Mrs. Watson's mouth. Not as hard as Leah had seen in several porn videos, but this was no longer just a blowjob, and you couldn't describe what Mrs. Watson was doing as sucking cock. Her mouth had become an orifice for him to fuck.

Leah was now leaning against the fence, and her left hand was also down her panties, two fingers up her cunt as she diddled her clit with her right hand. Beads of sweat had gathered on her brow, and were trickling down her arms and legs, and parts of her t-shirt were sticking to her body. The facefucking only lasted about twenty seconds however, before Mrs. Watson broke free and, after catching her breath, told him, "I don't want you to cum yet. And I want you to eat my pussy."

"Fuck yes," the young man replied, as eager to do this as Leah was to watch.

Mrs. Watson rested her elbows on the side of the pool, her ass in the air, giving Leah an amazing view, and quickly the guy moved behind her.

"Fuck," he exclaimed, putting his hands on Mrs. Watson's ass cheeks and spreading them a little, before burying his face in between them. Soon Leah could hear the sucking and slurping sounds as he went to town on Mrs. Watson's twat, and Mrs. Watson squeezed her tits and moaned as her pussy was eaten from behind by this eager young man. Leah didn't know who she would rather trade places with: Mrs. Watson having her cunt eaten, or the guy getting to munch on Mrs. Watson's pussy.

For about five minutes he licked away at Mrs. Watson's juicy cunt, her moans increasing in frequency and gradually becoming more like whimpers, and Leah imagined she was nearing orgasm. Leah was too, her fingers on her left hand still buried in her cunt as she fingered her engorged clit with her right, and it felt like they both might cum at the same time.

"Oh fuck...right there...yes...oh fuck!" Mrs. Watson managed to say, breathlessly, as she reached the brink of orgasm.

Leah was so tempted in this moment to push herself to her own climax, to match the pleasure Mrs. Watson must be feeling, but she knew there was more to come and wanted to enjoy all of it. Mrs. Watson had climaxed but soon it would be the young man's turn to cum. She kept her fingers inside herself but stopped massaging her clit, and just watched as the young man made Mrs. Watson cum with his tongue.

"Fuck yes...I'm cumming...don't stop", she moaned, and then let out a low, animalistic growl, followed by a whimpering, mewling sound, her body shaking as the orgasm coursed through her veins. Leah knew that sensation so well and could hardly wait to feel it herself.

The guy began planting kisses on Mrs. Watson's ass cheeks and her lower back, and she reached behind and pulled him into a kiss again, no doubt tasting her own juices on his tongue.

"I want you inside me," she then said. Without saying anything and after staring at Mrs. Watson's bare pussy and ass for a second or two, he took his thick, hard member in his right hand and guided it inside her cunt. Leah saw how easily it slipped inside her, imagining Mrs. Watson's pussy must be just as wet and juicy as her own at that moment.

"Oh my God," the guy moaned as his cock was enveloped by Mrs. Watson's cunt, this young man balls deep inside this ravenous older woman. And seconds later he began sliding it partially out of her, and back in, and increased the pace of his thrusts. Leah savored the sounds of his thighs smacking against Mrs. Watson's ass cheeks as he drilled her from behind, as well as their grunts and groans which filled the air. Faster and faster he pumped away at Mrs. Watson's twat, both hands on her ass cheeks, and Mrs. Watson's tits swayed back and forth and splashed in the water, a sight Leah found hard to take her eyes off.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," the guy moaned after a couple of minutes as he slowed his thrusts into Mrs. Watson, and Leah watched, transfixed, hoping she would see a live version of how a porn scene like this so often ends.

And she was not disappointed. He withdrew his cock from Mrs. Watson's pussy, holding his thick shaft, and Mrs. Watson turned around and held her full breasts up with both hands, presenting them to him as targets. This was even better than Leah had hoped, as she had assumed he would spray his seed over Mrs. Watson's ass and back.

"Cum all over my tits," she said seductively, as if he needed further invitation.

"Nnnnnghhhhh fuck," he moaned, perhaps as pleasantly surprised as Leah was to find himself in this position, about to spray his load over this beautiful older woman's tits. With his right hand he stroked his cock, constantly groaning, and with his left hand massaged his balls, and about ten seconds later he was ready to climax.

"Oh fuck here it comes," he said as he ceased his pumping and held his cock inches from Mrs. Watson's tits. Then he exhaled deeply and let out a quiet moan as the first rope of semen was propelled from the head of his cock and splashed on Mrs. Watson's right breast.

"That's it baby, empty those balls," Mrs. Watson said, looking up at him, and with very slow strokes of his shaft, he sprayed more and more cum on her tits, groaning in ecstasy as his balls were drained and Mrs. Watson's tits became splattered with jizz.

This was too much for Leah to bear. Her brain was on fire, her face tingling, as she knew she was about to cum, and with a couple more rubs of her clit she finally climaxed, letting out a moan as a wave of pleasure washed over her entire body. She felt it rush down her sweat-drenched legs and back again to her pussy before blasting off into every other part of her being, and she closed her eyes and rested her head against the fence as this tidal wave of sexual release swallowed her up. The fact she was technically in public, in her backyard and barely 20 feet from two other people, separated by a fence, was completely forgotten by Leah as she was possessed by the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Opening her eyes again, Leah watched as Mrs. Watson lowered herself into the pool, letting the massive wads of spunk that had landed on her tits be washed away by the pool water. Leah thought that if they had a pool party soon, someone would wade into that water not realizing it was now mixed with a generous amount of semen, and she longed to swim in it, to bathe in that hot young man's cum.

Exhausted by her orgasm, she slid down the fence and sat by it, catching her breath and closing her eyes, coming to terms with what she had just seen, and yearning more than ever to have an experience just like it herself. She would also, for the time being, settle for watching it again, any day.

cumsplash
cumsplash
36 Followers