Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was petite and my arms were strong from years of labor, I picked her up and placed her neatly on the bed. Pushing the skirts of her delicate white gown up to her hips and spreading her legs wide. My wife's spread legs revealed the tightest little pussy I had ever seen. She was completely hairless, her labia snug and tight, showing only the daintiest of slits, waiting for my attention.

"Hold tight," I warned her with a grin and set above licking her thighs and around her pussy, teasing her into delirium. Caelina rewarded me with moans, gasps and sighs as I teased my mouth into her. When my tongue finally pierced her, she arched her back and screamed into the folds of her gown with delight. I lapped away eagerly at any of her woman juices that began to leak from her and rapidly brought her to the edge. Her labia was now engorged, a delicate pink and shining.

"Are you ready?" I said, absently kissing her clitoris, my eager oral exploration found it and I was now treasuring it as any husband should.

"YES!" she practically cried, my teasing had reduced her to humping my face and practically ripping the hem of her wedding gown.

I needed no further encouragement. Raging cock in hand, I plunged it into the tightest pussy I ever had the pleasure of having. She was warm and her insides seemed to cling to me as I began to steadily push deeper and deeper into her. I touched her barricade, the last vestige of her maidenhood and stilled myself.

She was a quivering mess below me and I kissed her lips softly, wanting her to get a little time to prepare. Caelina squeezed my shoulders and held onto me like a raft, she wiggled her hips, unused to my engorged cock spearing her. Her feminine heat was driving me into a state of lust and it took every ounce of self control to not pound into her, slaking my lust with her body. "Are you ready my love?" I whispered, licking her lips and kissing her chin, nose and the rest of her delicate features.

My virginal bride bit her lip and nodded "Take me." I didn't need any more encouragement.

I pushed in, piercing her maidenhood and feeling it give way. My thrust was gentle, but firm, allowing my manhood to sink into her hot, velvety depths. I pulled back and pushed in again, claiming her virgin pussy for myself. My senses were overloaded and it was truly a spiritual experience as I savored gently pumping myself into this lovely goddess of a woman. She rained little kisses on my throat and moaned softly as my meat disappeared into her depths, pushing her insides apart to make way for my delicious foreign presence. Caelina was an athletic woman and she squeezed me with every thrust, savoring the feeling of my raw penis inside of her; she was so tight, I thought for a moment she might wear me down to a nub.

Gradually, with each of my thrust she would push her hips up to meet me, allowing me to sink as deep into her as possible. I was enthralled, she felt like pure bliss wrapped around my cock and I felt her sex twitch, ripples moving their way through her tunnel.

"Husband," was all she could get out before she bit my shoulder and moaned. I didn't expect her to climax this fast but I was ready to explode from the moment I entered her so I didn't mind. My sweet little wife thrashed below me as she orgasmed, raking my back with her fingers, her stocking-clad legs wrapping around my own naked body, pushing me deeper into her depths; urging me to seed her.

I grunted and felt the familiar feeling of the knot unclench. My orgasm hit me like a cavalry charge and I began blasting into this woman. Each shot from my penis flooded her with cum and as she climaxed her pussy flooded my cock with warm liquids and tugged at me, trying to drain every little bit of sperm from me. My vision actually narrowed and I blinked away the urge to collapse. Instead, I buried my lips to her throat, biting and sucking, bruising her neck and marking her. It was now my turn to hold on for dear life and consciousness as this sweet angel's pussy gave me pleasure on an unexperienced level.

After what felt like an eternity of climaxing, I grew still. We breathed heavily, sweat beading our brows. She gazed up at me with adoring eyes and found my mouth with her own, sucking my tongue into her mouth and kissing me with the soft glow of post-orgasm bliss.

"I can feel your heartbeat when you have me speared like this," she whispered, resting her cheek against my own.

"I think you'll have to gift me a few moments to unsheath myself," I said with a lazy chuckle.

"No," she whispered, giving me a little delicate kiss on the cheek, "I like feeling your heartbeat, just a few moments longer," and so I waited a few moments longer.

With a soft groan I managed to pull out, when I looked down it looked like I shot a river into my pretty bride. Her lips were angry and red and leaking both of our juices. A pure white line formed at her clitoris and began to leak its way down her thigh.

I rolled onto my back, only for her to straddle my leg and begin to kiss me softly, working her way from the side to the front. Ending with a heated and loving brush of her lips to mine.

"I think you filled me up. It feels so warm inside of me and I can feel it start to slip out."

"Most I've ever done in one go." I replied truthfully.

She snorted and smiled down at me, "Silly husband, I'm a highborn fae that just gave you her flower, I better be the best you've ever had." My wife paused. "And my ancilla?" she asked.

"You're second to none, my love."

She smirked and gave me another kiss, my wife is a prideful thing. Caelina began humming and running her fingers over my chest. "How soon can we go again? It's the solstice, so it's good luck for me to catch your child at this time."

I looked at my already stiffening cock. "Lick it, I can go again in a few minutes." I pushed a finger under her chin and gazed into her loving eyes. "But I'm gonna want your legs spread for me every night, wife." She accepted my challenge and for the rest of the night we had a delightful routine. I would thrust away into her, unleashing my seed into her womb and she would lick me up to full mast.

In my lustings, I kissed and began to suck on the other side of her neck.

Caelina squeaked and tried to shy away, "No husband, you have already marked me."

This little angel was mine now and I was feeling quite possessive. "Both sides, my love, I want anybody who gazes upon you to know how much your husband enjoys you."

She giggled, "You are a beast my love," she leaned back and I went back to giving her a hickey. "Mark me, my sweet animal."

During my sleep, I dreamed of sexy angels riding my cock and when I woke up, I found my wife impaled on my cock, gently pumping her hips and nuzzling my nose; raining little soft kisses on my face as she gently rode me. I grasped at her perfect breasts, squeezing them in my hands. Now that I was awake, her movements became more aggressive, she arched her back and sat back, plunging my cock to the hilt into herself and grinding clitoris into me. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I felt her orgasm, shuddering and clutching at me while she writhed on my pole. I thrust up into her as high as I could and promptly shot my load, each contraction of my member spurting milky ropes into her womb. Her tunnel shuddered, clenched on my pulsing cock, attempting to draw every drop from me. My hands were firmly on her wide hips and I pulled her into my cock and I could feel every bit of her squirm over my manhood.

She collapsed onto my chest, panting and still impaled. Caelina relaxed on my chest, her legs wrapped onto each side of my hips and she lifted her hips, my softening penis slipped out of her with a little pop and a little moan escaped her; flopping over onto her back she looked down and watched as my cum left a trail of white as it leaked out of her ravaged pink pussy.

Caelina giggled as I pulled her a little closer, into the crook of my arm and I kissed her on the lips, savoring the sweet taste of her lips.

"Good morning, husband."

"Good morning, wife, that was a pleasant way to wake up."

She grinned, "I thought you'd enjoy it." I noticed she was just wearing her stockings, the rest of our clothes were now in a big discarded pile in the middle of the room.

"I hope you'll wake me up everyday this way." I said, stroking her flushed cheeks.

She gave me a fierce little grin, "That's the plan, my love."

Alas, she couldn't take me every morning. The second morning after our wedding, her labia was an angry red and quite sore and too raw to take me. A night of me roughly enjoying my sweet little wife's womanhood unfortunately left her a little raw.

Caelina pouted (which didn't help since she looked very cute with that expression on her face) and rubbed absently at her pussy lips with some lotion. "You'll have to be a little more gentle with your delicate wife, husband. It seems your lustful thrusting has left me a little swollen." She finished applying the cream and I looked at her sex, glistening and I was tempted to thrust into her again. But, I resisted that urge and instead gave her a wet kiss on her mouth, probing her with my tongue. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me, softly knocking my arm with her hand, "Down husband, I'm much too sore."

A little glint entered her eyes and she smiled at me. Caelina turned around and tapped a little bell installed in our bedroom. Domita peeked in and when she did, Caelina crooked a finger at her. "Come here, your domina has need of you," my wife said, a little smile on her perfect lips.

Domita trotted up, a little excited as she stared at our nakedness, her eyes flicking over to my exposed cock; it was hard and the head was a deep red as I stroked it and stared at my wife.

"Ancilla, my husband has grown fond of my womanhood," she gave a little dramatic sigh. "But his lusting has left me too raw to accept him again, so he will take your flower this fine morning for his contentment."

Camilla's handmaiden smiled from ear to ear and gave a small bow with, "You honor me domina."

"And I think it only fair that if you are to take up some of my duties, I at least give you the same pleasure." My wife was quite imperious in all aspects of life it seems. She motioned with her hand towards her servant, "Lift up your skirt, Domita. Now husband please give her your knightly kiss and then you may enjoy her, gently," she said and shot a stern look at me.

Domita lifted up the skirts of her maid's dress and I saw the familiar sight of her lacy white panties, so sheer I could see her little pink pussy, bald and perfect. Her labia had swelled up ever so slightly and I could see a little moistness.

I grabbed her upper thighs, pulled her panties to one side and buried my face between her legs, kissing my way into her pussy, licking and exploring as I went. She arched her back and spread her legs wider, urging me forward. I finally penetrated her now wet, tight hole, probing her clitoris beneath its cute little hood. With a squeal, she released her wetness onto my tongue and I eagerly drank her in.

With a groan I pulled my tongue from her and grinned up at my sweet little concubine-to-be. I lifted her over one shoulder and laid her down gently. She looked up at me with wide eyes and then at my erection that towered over her. Caelina sidled up to her and began gently kissing her neck while pulling her skirts up to her hips; my wife's hands worked diligently to spread Domita's legs apart, readying her for my penetration.

"Now it will hurt a little bit ancilla, but after the pain you will feel such pleasure as he thrusts his manhood into your being."

"How much will it hurt, domina?" Domita asked her eyes wide, the first time I have seen her nervous.

"Only a little," my wife whispered, calming her with gentle strokes of her hands.

I crawled up Domita's beautiful body, my penis brushing up her inner thighs until it was aligned with his cute slit. Bracing my elbows on either side of her, I leaned forward, gently kissing her, "I'll start slow, Domita, okay?"

She nodded, gazing up at me with the sweetest expression and licking her lips nervously. I gripped myself and gently pushed the tip into her, inching it forward; the sensation was toe curling and my cock throbbed with pleasure as I worked my way into her. Domita stifled a sob and her right leg began to shudder from the sensation as I invaded her virgin flesh. Her pussy squeezed me so tightly it felt like I was thrusting into a warm vise. When I was a third of my length into her, I felt her soft barrier and paused. I rested on my forearms and allowed us to catch our breath together.

Caelina leaned in and began kissing Domita's flushed cheek, "Are you okay, Domita? I promise, you will enjoy it after he plucks your flower."

Domita nodded, but looked unsure and a little scared. My wife smiled comfortingly and took her hands in her own and snuggled into Domita's side, "I've got you, your domina will be here for every step. And she will not let her lustful husband get too rough with her ancilla." She scowled at me which didn't really work considering the image of my wife cuddling with my concubine just turned me on more.

But, this was a gift not a lot of men received and I would certainly not take it for granted. I leaned forward and rested my head on Domita's forehead and gently kissed her nose. "When you're ready, Domita," I whispered.

She nodded, Domita paused for a moment before finally nodding, "Please, have my flower, dominus."

I pushed, feeling it tear and holding her, comforting her as she shuddered. I continued to work my way in and after I bottomed out inside of her womanhood she was moaning again. Working my hips, I gave little pumps of my cock into her, angling myself to gently tap at the top of her warm tunnel. Soon it was all too much and she gave a hiccuping moan and squeezed her legs against my, locking her ankles at my back and then Domita gushed her sweet girl honey all over my erect cock. I had been straining for the last few minutes not to unload into this girl's womb and when I felt her warmth, all I could do was release my pent up passion into her. I gritted my teeth and squirted a hot load of cum into her, shooting bursts into her womb; I stared into her wide eyes as we shared this tender moment of connection and joy.

After what felt like an eternity, my orgasm subsided and my concubine smiled sweetly up at me. My wife turned her head gently and kissed her on the lips, "See? He is quite adept."

"Yes, domina," she said in a breathy voice when my wife released her. I rolled off of her and the familiar sight of a river of cum leaking out of her followed. To my surprise, my wife leaned down and licked at the sticky strands of my seed that drizzled out onto her thighs, capturing them before they could reach the bed.

"He was quite pleased with you, ancilla. The load your womanhood milked him of is quite sizable; I think that it would be wise that you receive some of his attention while I recover and perhaps rotate so he does not make a habit of bruising mine."

"Yes, domina," she repeated, smiling at the prospect. Domita began to sit up, but Caelina pressed her down gently and snuggled against her shoulders. "But that does not excuse his roughness, we are delicate creatures after all."

"Yes, domina," the handmaiden repeated, smiling up at both of us.

"Stay here, you'll be an aegis against my husband's bold cock, I'm sure the sight of my womanhood will drive him to passion again tonight."

I chuckled and kissed Domita on the cheek, lying down on her other side, lightly stroking my wife's hand that now cupped Domita's breasts. "She's right, I think I'll need to relieve myself again in your womanhood soon, Domita." For now though, I was sated and went back to bed, deciding to sleep in.

Though it would seem that two wasn't enough and a few days of very gentle lovemaking later both women were sore and had to apply lotion to their labias. I caught them whispering with little conspiratorial expressions on their face, when they saw me, they pushed me away, "Away husband, it takes a woman's touch to solve this," my sweet Caelina said. That night, I found Caelina and Domita lying on either side of another woman, Liviana.

That night, I took her sister's flower, while Domina and Caelina held her down, kissing either side of her face while I painted her insides white with sperm. She cooed as I filled her up and wrapped her legs around me, gently coaxing every drop from my balls.

"Now that you're married to me, you're an important man and an important man has several mistresses," Caelina said to me. A little gleam in her eye, "And since my little sister decided to tease you so mercilessly before our wedding, I think it ought to be fair that she share in the burden of sating your passions. And I don't think mother will be too unhappy about it; as your mistress Liviana will be taken care of and she's only a little younger than me so mother does expect grandchildren from her."

"And you," Caelina said, poking Liviana's tummy before swiping my leaking seed from her pussy and licking her fingers clean. "Your big sister shared her stud with you, so be good and giving sister for once."

Liviana actually blushed, "Yes, Caelina."

I wasn't going to complain and from then on Liviana and Domita were my concubines. If my wife was too sore to receive me, then one of them was eagerly underneath me to accept my thrustings; or on top, riding me to climax.

Epilogue :

It didn't come as much of a surprise when Caelina's belly began to swell, I drenched her womb with my cum every chance I got and it seemed her only goal was giving me those chances. Each time she eagerly took it with her legs pushing my cock into her warm depths. She was overjoyed and took every opportunity to rub her belly against my hands, "Our little girl is growing in there, my love," she would whisper to me. The sight of her growing tummy only inspired my passion.

When Liviana and Domita's started to show, Caelina was ecstatic. "Every child should have siblings," she said, kissing each on the cheek. Sex with my three pregnant beauties became more passionate, albeit gentle.

In the last trimester when their bellies were too swollen, my every diligent Domita would suck me off and soon the other two were joining in; three little mouths to serve me. After they would fellate me, I lapped at each other, bringing them to hot, wet bliss.

Caelina gave birth to a little baby girl with her platinum blond hair and my green eyes. A week later Liviana and Domita gave birth to a baby boy each; they were little pink bundles of joy, perfect in every way.