Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six more days, my sweet knight," she said, kissing me softly with those soft lips. I pulled her into my arms and practically dragged her to the bed. She squeaked in mock fright and curled into my embrace. "Six days," she repeated, grinning at me. Caelina leaned in, her hot breath on my ear, "And you can have my flower." She began to rain kisses on me as I nuzzled her neck, breathing in her flowery scent.

"No chance I can tempt you?" I whispered to her, nipping and sucking at her neck. She writhed in my arms and I could feel her panting. My cock was thick, hard and very obviously poking between her thighs. I could feel the absolute inferno that was her sex and all I could think about was taking her hard and fast, ravaging her until I was utterly spent inside of her.

"It's bad luck and if you take my flower on the summer solstice, it will promise us good fortune." She absently kissed along my neck, bringing me back, "And good fertility," she said with a grin. "But in the meantime, lots of kisses and how about you can play with my bosom."

I didn't need more encouragement; I pushed the neckline of her dress and her breasts popped out in all of their wondrous glory. They stood proud and defied gravity with their perkiness. I took her nipple in my mouth and suckled on it, feeling it perk up and turn into a little hard pebble in my mouth. My hand cupped the other breast, allowing it to naturally settle naturally into my hand, squeezing it and marveling at how firm, yet soft it was.

She pushed them more into my mouth and cooed as I worshiped her with my mouth. I wish I could continue, but agonizingly she pushed me away, an expression of lust and pain on her face. "Six more days, my love, six days, then you can ravage me." Caelina pulled her dress back up, she placed another kiss against me, braving my groping hands.

My lady gracefully slipped from my grasp, "You still have my ancilla, allow her to catch your passion and think of me." Her hands took hold of mine and she gave them a kiss. "You are in my fantasies and since saving me I picture you when I lie naked in bed with wet fingers between my legs." With that revelation she left and I noticed Domita waiting beside the door. Without hesitation, I dragged her in by the arm, non to gently, a wicked smile on her face and a look of barely contained lust on me.

If Domita was to keep me sated until my nuptials, then I would use her thoroughly and it seemed she had the same desire. My hands worked quickly to undress her and soon her clothes were a puddle on the floor. I pulled her with me into bed and I was on my back in bed in moments with my pants unbuttoned. My cock was fully erect and glaring up at the ceiling after all the heavy petting from earlier.

"He's angry tonight, my knight, I must attend to him quickly." She whispered, her hot breath tickling my erection.

Domita's hot little mouth worshiped my cock with wild fiery passion. Logic and decorum fled me and I just needed to release from this buildup and Domita dutifully worked towards this goal. Before I knew it, I moaned in ecstasy and climaxed inside the mouth of this loving concubine; coating the inside of her mouth with what felt like gallons of cum. Not allowing a single drop to escape from her caring mouth. But, I wasn't done.

I don't know where this passion came from, but the tension that she had relieved this morning had built up tenfold during the last 10 minutes. My hands went to her hair and stroked it, eliciting a purr and I pushed her back down to service my cock. She was truly a gift and went straight back to her task. I leaned back, closing my eyes and relaxed as Domita sucked and licked me back to full mast. She wasted no time and over the next hour I shot three more loads into her heavenly mouth, each time she swallowed each spurt. When I was utterly spent she curled up in my arms like a kitten, humming to herself while she kissed my chest.

"Ancilla?" I whispered.

"Yes, sir knight?" she replied into my neck, giving me little kisses and licks.

"I can feel your heat in the palm of my hand," I whispered, I had cupped her sex and could feel her leaking into my palm; she felt like a small wet sun. "On your back now, I want to taste a lady of the fae."

Her eyes went wide and I easily flipped her onto her back, diving between her legs. I pulled her panties aside with my teeth to reveal the most perfect tightest pussy I had ever seen. Her lips were close snuggly and was now slightly pink and puffy, with just a hint of glisten to them. I inserted a single digit and pried them apart, causing her to moan and throw her head back, her breasts standing proudly in the candle light. I gave her a tentative lick and she twisted in my embrace, but I held her fast. I buried my mouth at the entrance of her womanhood, my tongue plunging her depths and seeking out her little nub. Domita stifled a sob of pleasure, stuffing the covers into her mouth, but I never relented my assault. She tasted like strawberries and honey and I licked my way deeper and deeper into this tight goddess. My fingers probed gently into her as my tongue finally found her.

Domita shuddered as my tongue battered and licked her to climax and her love juices flowed across my face. Her legs gave out and she collapsed, spread-eagled in my bed. I crawled up beside her and she kissed me weekly, her tongue probing my mouth.

"If you weren't promised to my domina, I would mount you now like a prized stallion and ride you into the small hours of the morning," she whispered, licking at my stubble. "And then I would take you to my bower and catch your child so I would always have a moment of your passion."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just kept kissing this little vixen.

"On your nuptials day, you must do your knight's kiss with Lady Caelina,."

"I will," I promised.

She smiled, snuggling closer, "Domina was more right than she thought when she said you are husband material." Finally, she got up on unsteady legs that reminded me of a doe.

I caught her trailing hand and she glanced back with a smile. "When I'm your concubine then I can warm your bed as much as you will have me. But until then, I must retire to my own quarters," she said, kissing me hand away. "Rest and remember that I'm to release your passion the next morning." I fell into a deep, restful slumber with that thought on my mind.

My morning was filled with pleasure. It started with warm lips and an active tongue coaxing me into a firm erection. Domita played with my cock like it was her favorite toy; her gentle worship with her flawless lips left me panting and aching. Her firm ass was up, her skirts falling around her waist, showing off her lacy white panties and soft ass. She didn't disappoint and with a groan I shot my morning load into her mouth, pumping my semen into her orifice. Like always, she swallowed with a smile and then I took the initiative. I didn't want to leave her wanting and with her current state she was already half ready for me.

I flipped her onto her back, stifling her surprise with a kiss on her beautiful lips. I crawled down her, my own soon found her panties and I dragged them aside with my teeth before I began licking at her womanhood. I probed with my tongue and suctioned with my lips, when I brought her closer I dipped my finger into her wet sex and she cried out in a muffled sob. Her honey hole tightened and gripped at my tongue as she climaxed on my face while I continued to furiously lick her into a purring submission.

When she was done I pulled her clothes back into decency and gave her a sticky kiss. "Are ready to start the morning, my little ancilla?" I whispered.

Domita blushed, something I didn't understand, she had just drunk my essence and I hers. "Yes, dominus," she replied.

My days were spent in bliss and my betrothed had gotten increasingly frisky, insisting that I fondle her breasts and make out longer. She ground herself on my hardness and I could feel the heat emanating from her sex. But every night, left for her own bedroom; it would drive me insane if sweet Domita didn't swoop on me and eagerly drain me of my seed. Caelina had repeatedly assured me that it was perfectly acceptable, but I grew worried when Domita began to touch me in small ways and flash me demure smiles that promised sweeter things.

When Caelina found out, she just laughed it off, gave me a kiss that gave me the biggest erection I've had yet and said that I'll need to work twice as hard since I had two women please. She's an angel and now I'm confident I've gone to heaven.

We stood at the front gates, waiting for our guest : Caelina's infamous sister, Liviana. But, afternoon came and passed without a sign of her. Caelina just glowered and muttered something about her sister being a little spoiled brat.

I pulled her into my arms to cradle her, clearly her sister had a backdoor to annoy her. "Well, if she doesn't come, then she won't be here to spoil your day."

"Our day," she corrects, "You're marrying a lady of the fae court, it's a big day for you too," she said, pressing her chest into me. Something she liked to do when she felt I wasn't giving her the attention she was due.

I smiled and kissed the edge of her lips, "Our day then."

My routine took me to the private bathhouse. It was something that I had grown to enjoy and a lifetime of bathing in streams had me appreciating warm water and steam to clean myself of the sweat of the day. I was soaking in the tub, when I heard Domita enter, probably with a fresh set of towels.

"Warm towel for your neck, Dominus?" whispered a sultry voice. I turned around and to my surprise found a different ancilla standing over me. She was cute and had the same beauty of Caelina and Domita, but with long black hair coiled into a ponytail; big innocent blue eyes that I could drown in stared at me with no small amount of desire. The way she bent down, her breasts were on full display and my mouth watered at her exposed cleavage billowing out of the top of her dress.

She smiled sweetly down at me and eyed my rapidly hardening member.

"Allow me, sir," she whispered, setting the towels beside me and gently kneeling down. Her hands went to work underwater, softly rubbing my glands and stroking all the right spots. "I'm to be another bedmate for you, sir knight; and your betrothed explained all of my... duties," she grinned and licked her lips, leaning forward and dragged her tongue across my lips.

I began panting and slipped my hands down the front of her dress, stroking her breasts and cupping each in turn. She wasn't as well endowed as Caelina or Domita, but her breasts were perfectly apple-sized creations and stood proud on her chest; firm and yet soft to the touch, I teased her nipples into hard little beads of glory and she moaned into my mouth as I explored her chest. She gave cute little squeaks as my other hand went up her dress, quickly finding her waiting sex dripping through her panties and teasing her lips.

"When you are ready dominus, my mouth is wet for your lustful release," she whispered, kissing me along the neck and ear while increasing the tempo of her strokes. I shuddered at her sinfully delicious touch and I leaned back.

She grinned down at me like a cheshire cat, pursed her lips into a perfect O and descended.

"LIVIANA!"

I looked up and saw Domita standing there, looking surprised and angry, her hands were cupped and I saw a pile of clean towels on the floor. She began to stalk over.

My companion giggled and swiftly pressed her lips to me, "I guess you'll have to wait to experience my lips. Your loss." She danced past a still red Domita with a playful smile on her lips.

Domita sat down beside me, eyeing my raging cock. My poor soldier was turning purple with all the attention and Domita licked her lips while staring at it.

"I'll attend to this first and talk later; you'll be in a better state of mind, Dominus," my little fellatio queen went to work; I cupped her ass, working my fingers into her tight little pussy and it didn't take long for me to spurt into her hot little mouth. My efforts were not for nothing and I soon had her panting and humping against my hand. She moaned and promptly gushed on my digits, her pussy squeezing my digits, slipping against them with each contraction.

She sat up, a little dazed, but in all I of course felt more relaxed.

"Well, that was domina's little sister, Liviana," she said at last, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I got that from her name," I said with a chuckle. "I take it she's not supposed to relieve me?"

"No, my sweet knight, it is up to a lady's ancilla to attend to her future husband. Not, her younger sister," she said, almost through gritted teeth. I hadn't ever seen her so mad. "If your seed did touch her, then you'd have to marry her instead as you'd have laid claim to her."

"No getting fellated from my future sister-in-law, got it," I said, smirking a little bit. Sometimes these rules seemed a bit arbitrary.

"Yes," she said, still all business. She began to idly lick me back to full mast. "Your ancilla is more than capable of easing your stress, sir. I will have to of course inform my domina, but I know what she'll want me to do."

"You?" I asked, as far as I knew, Domina was a servant and couldn't order around the lords and ladies of the court. Not that I thought less of her, to me she was too sweet and giving to have anything but my gratitude.

"Me," she said, a proud little smile spreading across lips as she licked and kissed me back to hardness. She was a vision, a little brunette goddess, so prim and proper worshiping my cock with her mouth. Domita kept her dress hiked up, exposing as much of privacy to me as possible and looking all the more scandalous for it. "Easiest way to prevent the little vixen from stealing your seed is to just keep you thoroughly drained at all times." Her mouth was a hot little suction machine; before she was a little playful, but now it seemed she was determined to give me a serious blowjob, if such a thing could be named. By now she knew me too well and with little effort she pleasured me to ejaculation, painting the inside of her mouth and throat with my sperm.

She kept to her mantra and she wouldn't allow me to leave the bathhouse until I had climaxed three times into her little mouth. Even after, she leaned into me, crushing her breasts into my side, nuzzling me and using her hand to coax any life from my member.

"I think you keep me quite satisfied, Domita," I whispered into her ear, while she continued her erection tests. She smiled up at me, her little tongue pressing against her top teeth. I think she's getting quite good at this and knows it; truly, I'm under her glamor.

"Just doing my duty, sir," she said, sweetly up to me, making puppy eyes.

"Just your duty?"

"Well, maybe I've grown accustomed to the taste of your seed in the morning and before I go to bed. Comforting to know that I'm giving so much aid to my domina," she whispers back, after her pawing no longer elicits a twitch from he, she seemed satisfied and dressed me. Like Caelina, she clutched at me and escorted me up to her domina. Casting little glances up at me, I'm a lucky man.

She explained it all in detail (much to my embarrassment, definitely awkward for your fiance's handmaiden to describe dutifully sucking you off and drinking all of your cum to keep it from said fiance's sister). Caelina gave her a kiss on each cheek, thanked her for her quick wits and agreed that from now on, Domita would always be with me and throughout the day relieve me.

"Just to be safe," they both said, smiling at me.

That's how the sexiest game of cat-and-mouse started. For the next few days Liviana would try to ambush me and so Domita was always hanging on my arm, keeping Caelina's aggressive little sister at bay. Though, just for safety, she insisted on taking me in her mouth before lunch as well as her usual morning and night times.

It got close a few times, I found her lying in my bed, completely naked with the covers pulled over her head. We never found her dress and so Domita dressed the other woman in her own clothes and slept in my bed, with nothing but her panties separating me from penetrating her. I enjoyed her oral attention, but after less than a week of her mouth, I needed to feel my cock taking her raw and rough.

Still, I couldn't fault her, even a modicum of hardness and her hot mouth was on me in a flash; it didn't matter where we were. Domita was committed and would just push me into the nearest empty room, close the door, get on her knees and worship me to climax; always swallowing my passion with a lustful smile.

The day before my wedding though, Caelina requested Domita not relieve me.

"I want him primed and ready for my flower," I overheard her say to Domita. "Rough and needy with urgency at the start of the night," she said with a grin. "And tender and loving when his urgency has been captured in my womb."

"Yes, domina," the ancilla said, still somehow managing a blush despite swallowing what was probably a gallon of my seed in the past week.

Liviana was still there, still mischievous, she sat in the front row of the ceremony and wore a black gown that plunged at the neckline and had a slit so far up the leg I swear it went to her hip. On another woman, she would look cheap, but on her she looked like some heavenly seductress. It was an awkward moment indeed when she would uncross her legs, revealing a set of black lacy panties. I stood at the altar and I saw my bride walking down the aisle. She was a vision of innocence and inspired nothing but sin. A white dress hugged her body, showing off her perfect curves and pushing her wonderfully endowed breasts into a beautiful mountain of cleavage; even her bare shoulders alone inspired me, she was right, a night and morning without Domita's mouth and I was quite urgent. A white veil covered her face and she smiled at me demurely for the entire ceremony. When I lifted up the veil to kiss her, I resisted every urge to rip her dress off and take her then and there.

Living for a week with the fae taught me that they are definitely more conscious of libidos and after our kiss, we were only expected to shake hands for a bit and stay for a single course. After that, I carried her over the threshold into the new bedroom that had been prepared for us.

I kissed her softly, savoring her exquisite taste of flowers and vanilla, pulling her close to me and clutching at all of her private curves and mounds.

"Please, husband," she whispered, a look of pure need on her face. Caelina gazed up at me and bit her lip, practically humping my leg.

I wasn't rough, but I wasn't gentle. I first pushed her dress down, freeing her wondrous breasts from their confines; underneath her wedding gown, she wore the sheerest white lingerie and I handled that the same I did the dress. I hiked her skirts up, running my hands up her white stockings until I found where her legs met and her sex radiated heat. I clawed at her panties, ripping the lacey little thing off so I could access her pink slit. My dear wife melted into my arms, cooing as I rubbed and then pumped my digits into her; Caelina's nectar was soon flowing and she was meeting each of mine with an upward thrust of her hips. I pulled back my fingers from her budding flower and she mewled in protest, desperately pressing her fiery sex into my leg and kissing me even more furiously.

"Husband," she admonished.

I licked one of my fingers that had soaked with her honey and stuck the other into her mouth, silencing her.

"Taste your sweetness, my love," I panted into her neck. My teeth nipped at her neck and she shuddered, exposing her neck to me more to ravage. "I want to drink you, my sweet bride." I could wait a bit more and for me, the wait would make my lust that much greater.