All Comments on 'Summer Lovin' Show and Tell'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BigZack69BigZack69over 13 years ago
tease

liked the tease, the build up, the pace. Didn't like abrupt ending.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Dunno

Im kinda glad that she left the guy . After all , If he was dumb enough to encourage it in a person he has supposedly made a life commitment to , he deserved it . I would accept this story and look at it as satire because of the style it was presented . If it wasn't a satire , you need to get some help to find out why the idea of your life mate going out of your relationship for sex is such a turn on and why you are not more territorial as a man . The happiness this guy felt about it was beyond disturbing .

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Idiot Editor

This story should be in Exhibitionist category as that is all it was about . the editors here either no longer READ the stories or dont know the difference . The readers DO care and are getting tired of the LW category being a dumping ground for stories obviously aimed and meant for another category . Please get off your lazy ass and read the stories and determine the category by the content . just because the characters are married doesn't automatically make it a LW story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy story

I think that her husband was just a little naive. She seemed to be benefiting from all of that flash stuff. good story though

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually to the poster below

I had submitted the story to the Exhibitionist and Voyeur category and the editors at Literotica posted it under Loving Wives.

I thought it more fit the exhibitionism and voyeurism category than it did the loving wives category, which would explain why the story is not doing well, vote wise.

Thank you for point that out, as that was my complaint, too.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 13 years ago
Thank you

Interesting story- it built rapidly and seemed to be logical in its build up. I wasn't surprised by the ending- somehow it was the only ending I could think of while reading it that would have suited. It was like a supervised romance with the guy in the shoe store.Thank you.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

How many pairs of pants with zippers, did the salesman wear??

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars for hot story. Wife #1 being a topless dancer was a show off as well. Good Times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous