All Comments on 'Summer Loving'

by Darren13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan9 months ago

I hadn't read the original, but this is good and you've done a good job of capturing the difficulties of the intelligence, coupled with the anxiety and difficulties in social situations. The way you have written him is also rather autistic, which you've mentioned, so I hope you do follow along those lines, because it make sense.

But it's defintely 5 star worthy for that reason and for the way you portray the effect that normal sociable people have on this type of person, as well as those people's cluelessness about how to deal with it.

jtukeejtukee9 months ago

I gave it 5 stars for the buildup now i am ready, willing and able to read the resolution as soon as you can write it. good story

Mr_Hit_ThatMr_Hit_That9 months ago

I like this please post part 2.

ballfan2001ballfan20018 months ago

Absolutely love this one, and it deserves many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please, more? Vested interest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where is part 2? There has to be a part 2.

Five stars….

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry but your story flow is awkward and you protagonist is a dick!

tomar82403tomar824038 months ago
Difficult to follow

Flow is off, difficult to follow who is talking - no names just Bitch One and Bitch Two... and I really wanted to like it. I am at a loss as to what it needs other than a complete rewrite.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Great story fun to read a fun to follow can’t wait to see what he does next and how Maddie cures him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

so tired of great part ones having no part two. thank you . very happy really enjoying this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarren13@Darren13
I am unable to continue my stories for a while, my pain meds have been changed and it's had an unfortunate effect on my concentration. I’m going to start deleting all anonymous critiques, if you have something to say surely you can without hitting the anonymous button. I’m hap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES