Summer Night Bonfire Confessions

Story Info
They want to know his most embarrassing sexual encounter.
4.9k words
4.21
32.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinPage
ErinPage
100 Followers

Edited by Quinn McMullen

This is the long overdue edited version of this story. I just want to thank everyone for their comments and support!

_ _ _ _ _

"Okay, Dave it's your turn."

Dave poked his stick into the glowing embers sending a cascade of sparks upward into the night sky. Seemingly lost in thought, he reached over and grabbed another couple of logs, tossing them on the now reinvigorated fire.

"Come on, everyone else has gone and you promised."

Dave looked into his wife Tara's eyes, then to her best friends Samantha, Amber, and Missy. This was supposed to be a girls' night out backyard bonfire.

"Girls only," they said. "No guys allowed," they said.

Then they asked him to build the fire and set up the chairs. More demands: get more ice for the cooler and mix another pitcher of margaritas. Now, somehow, he found himself in the middle of a girls' night story time having been unintentionally drawn into the conversation. To top it off he was the only one completely sober.

"Most embarrassing sexual encounter?" he mused nervously, looking to his wife. Tara gave him a knowing wink.

"I don't know if it was the most embarrassing, but I will say it was the most humbling and I learned the most from it. You gals are sure you want to hear this?"

They responded with a resounding "Yes!"

"Ok, well, um." Dave shifted nervously on the cooler as he drew the women's full attention. Taking a deep breath, he began.

"Shortly after I left home, I moved in with my girlfriend Becky."

"Becky? Do we know her?" Amber asked.

"Yes, she is married to Phil now."

"Phil, you mean John's brother?" Missy questioned.

"Yes. Yes. Do you want me to tell the story or not?"

"Okay, you don't have to get testy" Samantha interjected wryly.

"Anyway," Dave continued, "we didn't know anyone in the city, so we pretty much kept to ourselves for the first few weeks. Then one Friday night there was a knock at the door, and we met our neighbor Lisa and her boyfriend Curt. They were great. They brought us a welcome to the neighborhood basket. It had stuff like meats, cheeses, and a bottle of wine.

"Back then Curt was in his early thirties. His hair was jet black matching his well-groomed beard. As an over-the-road truck driver he was gone most weekdays, usually getting back home every weekend. He was a short stocky man, maybe five-four, just barely taller than Lisa and a bit shorter than Becky. Lisa was a stunning blonde with light blue eyes that matched Kurt's almost identically. They both had eyes that draw you in and then you lose yourself in them. I loved looking into Lisa's eyes. She was in her late twenties and an elementary school teacher.

"So, we started hanging out on Saturday nights and soon it became a regular occurrence. Saturdays became game night and Curt and Lisa would come over about six. They'd stay till around two playing cards and drinking adult beverages.

"They always had the craziest stories and often had us rolling. They seemed so happy and full of life. They were a breath of fresh air to hang out with and get to know."

Amber exaggerated a yawn, "Come on Dave, enough with the back story, when are you getting to the good stuff."

"Yeah, I think this is his most embarrassing moment." Missy ribbed.

"Okay, okay," Dave continued. "One night, we were playing a drinking game and Curt asked if Becky and I had ever tried swinging."

"Wait," Samantha interrupted, "Swinging like partner swapping and stuff?"

"Yes," Dave continued. "So anyway, unlike you Sam, I had no idea what he was talking about."

"Ooooooo," came the sound from all the women around the fire.

"Shots fired!" Missy laughed.

"What, who hasn't heard about swinging?" Samantha whined, her tone a little defensive. "Come on."

"Finish your story Dave," Amber said ruefully.

Dave adjusted a little then continued, "So, I asked what swinging was. He then explained a little about the swinging lifestyle. I said we had had sex in the same room as other people one time. Oh, and Becky had one of her friends give me oral then she had joined in, but that was it.

"So, Curt then explained a little more about the lifestyle and soft swinging and full swinging. Lisa then said that she and Curt were part of a local swingers' community and wondered if we would be open to trying it out. She said we could do as little or as much as we wanted. We also didn't have to do anything at all. Just think about it and let them know if ever we were comfortable with it.

"I looked at Becky and she looked at me. I'm not sure whose expression was more shocked. After a few more rounds of cards, I got up and went to get more drinks for everyone and Becky came to help. I asked what she thought about it. She said it sounded interesting. I said it was up to her, but I was cool with it. She said sure, let's see what happens."

"Wait, are we still talking about Becky, Phil's wife?" Missy asked. "She is so straitlaced."

"Yes," Dave said standing.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tara spoke with exaggerated sarcasm to her husband. "Sit and continue."

"Just stretching," Dave said as he sat back down and continued. "We went back to the living room and said we were in. Lisa squealed with joy and said we are going to have so much fun. Then they went over the rules.

"No one has to do anything they don't want and if anyone wants to stop at any time then everyone will stop with no hard feelings.

"Then they taught us several social card games that combined drinking and foreplay. The first of the card games was strip poker. We played until the girls were naked and Curt and I were only left with our boxers on.

"The next game was an oral drinking game a bit like war. We sat boy, girl, boy, girl around the table then dealt out all the cards. I started the game with Lisa as my opponent on my left.

"I still remember the nerves jumping through my stomach when my ten of spades beat Lisa's nine of diamonds. I watched as she came crawling toward me on hands and knees, never breaking eye contact. She then hooked her fingers in my boxers and pulled. I watched dumfounded as the heat of her mouth enveloped me, trying to get me to cum within fifteen seconds. After fifteen seconds I was rock hard, but hadn't cum, so she had to take a drink."

"Whoa, now that is quite a game!" Amber exclaimed, fidgeting in her chair.

"It was," Dave said, trying not to smile at the memory as he looked nervously over at his wife. He cleared his throat and continued. "Then it was Lisa against Curt and she lost. She crawled over to Curt in the same manner and pulled his half-hard cock from his boxers.

"Becky gasped, and I said, 'Holy shit dude'.

"Curt was huge. I watched Lisa wiggle her ass back and forth while her head bobbed up and down. Then just before the timer went off Lisa took every inch of him into her mouth gagging and choking as she did. It was very impressive to watch. Lisa was unable to get him to cum in the fifteen seconds and so we moved to the next round.

"As the next round started, I asked Curt how big his dick was, and Lisa piped up saying he was just shy of ten inches. I thought damn."

"Wait," Samantha asked, "Was he really almost ten inches, or is this one of those fishing tales where every time you tell the story his dick gets bigger?"

"No, he is all of ten," Tara said backing up her husband's story.

Dave turned to his wife, "How do you know?"

Tara just gave her husband a playful wink, "I've knew Curt and Lisa before I met you. FYI, I think they moved to Nebraska. I don't know what she is doing now. We haven't actually talked in a few years. They distanced themselves from the lifestyle after being outed as swingers. She lost her job because of it and she said it was easier to relocate than to try and rebuild."

"Well, shit." Dave said disbelieving. "Small world."

"Wait, that Lisa?" Amber said shaking her head. "That was a huge scandal, is everyone in our community a pervert."

"Guess you should have attended more teacher conferences." Samantha howled.

Amber licked her lips, "Come on Dave. Don't stop now."

"Okay, so it was Curt and Becky's turn. Becky won so I watched Curt put his head between her legs in an attempt to draw her pleasure from her. Before this night I had only ever watched a woman receiving oral sex in porn and I had never performed it before. I watched as Becky jumped and gasped as he made short work of her. He got her close, but she didn't cum.

"I cocked an eyebrow because up until now I thought that moaning meant she was cumming. Same thing with all the women I had been with. In my inexperience and naivety, I had no idea how the female orgasm worked. It's quite embarrassing looking back on how ignorant and sexually selfish I was. "

Dave paused waiting for a comment, but now the girls were all listening intently.

He continued, "Curt lost and drank. Next up are Becky and me. Becky gave me my fifteen seconds of oral. It was very good; she was stepping up her game after the display Lisa had put on, but Becky still lost and had to drink.

"In the next round, you add fifteen seconds to the time. Now when I lost to Lisa, I had to perform oral on her for thirty seconds. It was the first time I had ever gone down on a woman. It only took a moment to realize I had no idea what I was doing. As I moved between her legs, I noticed she had a nice little blonde landing strip. Then I came face to face with her vulva. I had never been that up close and personal with one, so I just buried my face in it. At the time I didn't even know what a clit was, so I was just jamming my tongue around in her. She gave a few, what I now believe to be courtesy moans, but after thirty seconds she wasn't even close. Not that I would have known that at the time.

"Then Lisa lost to Curt. Again, she devoured him, but he was now fully erect, she gagged without being able to get him all the way down.

"Then it was Curt and Becky and Becky lost. It was comical to watch Becky try and suck Curt's dick. She barely got one-third of it in her mouth, but to my surprise, she was working it with her hands with some skill. Again, Becky lost and drank.

"Then during the three-minute round, right about the two-minute mark as Curt lashed Becky relentlessly with his tongue, her legs began to shake uncontrollably. Then her back arched and she let out a long throaty moan. Becky had been eliminated. Eliminated didn't mean you stopped playing, it just meant you didn't get to claim the prize at the end of the game.

"Then came the five-minute round and the rules changed slightly. Everything was done by pairs. So, Lisa gave me oral while Curt gave it to Becky. Then Lisa received oral from Curt, and I got oral from Becky. I have to say the difficulty level of not cumming increased substantially while listening to Becky's cries of passion while getting my cock sucked.

"Curt made Lisa come so it was just down to me and Curt. At this point the game went out the window. The girls took turns sucking our cocks in what they called a sudden death elimination round. Lisa finally got me to cum and the game was over. Lisa, Becky, and I had to take a shot. The winner, Curt, got to pick who he was going to have sex with.

"The rules had been explained before the game had started and we had all agreed. The only thing we hadn't talked about was if it was going to be a same room swap or not. I looked to Becky and told her we could do whatever she wanted. She said she had no preference and so Lisa said it was up to the winner. Curt got up and walked over to Becky, took her hand, walked her to the bedroom then shut the door behind them.

"I am not going to lie; I was happy with that. Becky was pretty, but Lisa as most of you know is drop-dead gorgeous. I felt a little weird doing things in front of her. I think I felt guilty for having so much fun and paying so much attention to Lisa. It never dawned on me at the time that she was having fun with Curt as well.

"Then Lisa walked over to the light and turned it off. Pulling me over to the couch, I sat in front of her as she caressed, licked, and teased my cock back to life. I thickened as her hand continued moving slowly up and down my shaft. She blew cool air on the tip of my cock, then immediately contrasted the cold with the velvety warmth of her mouth. She had me so hard it hurt. Then she grabbed a condom and rolled it down the length of my shaft before climbing up into my lap. She reached between her legs and I felt her grip me firmly. Giving a gentle squeeze, I felt her work my tip into her slickness. She moved her hand and slowly sat down letting her heat engulf me. My hands went to her breast and my mouth found her nipple. Her hips rotated as she slowly rode me. I couldn't control myself and began thrusting franticly. I came in just a few seconds. God, she knew how to work a man. At least that's what nineteen-year-old me told myself.

"Then she got up and removed my condom and cleaned me up. She sat on the couch and pulled me between her legs. Again, I went down on her with no clue as to what I was doing. After a few moments, in a very soft tone, she began giving me gentle instructions on how she liked to have oral performed on her."

"'Move your tongue in a circle here.'

"I watched as her fingers moved around and around her clit in a clockwise motion. I followed suit with my tongue and was immediately rewarded with a gasp. With more guidance she was soon squirming, cooing, and lavishing praise on me. She seemed to have so many levers and buttons. It was surprising at all the different noises she could make.

"It wasn't long until my inexperienced jaw and tongue gave out. I asked her if she came and she said 'no', but she had gotten close. I was a bit disappointed, but encouraged when she said I was a natural. If I kept practicing it wouldn't be long until she wouldn't be able to handle me.

"She pulled me up on the couch and had me lay back. Again, I felt her mouth go to work, her tongue flicking the head of my penis causing it to jump and jerk. Then she worked me up and down faster and faster until I came in her mouth. I had never cum three times in one night. That third time was it for me. I was young, but I was very drunk and tired. Although she did try, no amount of coaxing was going to get the little man to salute again.

"Lisa suggested taking a little break. I agreed and lit us both a cigarette. I sat there in the darkness watching the red glow of her cigarette with each pull. Then I heard a long soft moan coming from behind the bedroom door and I began to wonder how much longer Becky and Curt were going to be.

"I got up and went to the bathroom then made another drink for Lisa and me. I asked her about oral and she had me move between her legs for a little more one on one instruction. This time I felt her body shake as she moaned. I asked and she said she had a small orgasm.

"Then the moaning from the bedroom cut through the house and pulled my attention from Lisa. Becky's moans were long, loud, and less restrained than what I had experienced. Sure, I guess it's a man thing to always compare, but I had never heard Becky make noises like that before. My ego was starting to get bruised. I began to wonder if I had ever given Becky an orgasm. Judging by how much work it was to give Lisa even a small one I began to doubt it.

"I asked Lisa if she had any tips for a young pup new to the game. She laughed. Then she said I must not think about sex as being for me. It's for your partner, and I should learn to take my pleasure in their pleasure. She added, to deny my pleasure for her pleasure only brings more pleasure in the end for everyone involved.

"The moaning from the bedroom was on the verge of breaking local noise ordinances. Lisa moved over to where I was sitting and began to show and explain the female body and how it responds. She showed me her clit and had me play around with it. She told me to listen to her and watch how she was responding. Next, she had me use my fingers to find her g-spot as she explained the female orgasm and how each woman is a little different. So, just because one partner likes one thing, doesn't mean the next will. It's like figuring out a new puzzle box each time. The pieces are basically the same and make sure when you're done that the box opens. It's all about doing things in the right order for that particular puzzle.

"Lisa had another small orgasm, but it was overshadowed by an earth-shattering moan from Becky in the bedroom. Then everything went silent. It had been a little over an hour since I had noticed the first moans and I was way, way beyond tired. I got up and took our glasses into the kitchen and rinsed them out. I got a glass of water and took two Tylenol then used the bathroom. I walked back into the living room to see Lisa dressed and sitting in one of the chairs lighting two cigarettes. I thanked her and walked over, taking the cigarette from her lips and putting it to mine. I took a deep drag and paced back and forth wondering what else to say.

"'You okay?' Lisa asked, her tone full of compassion.

"'I'm good.'

"'Good, you can check on them if you want.'

"My pacing put me closer and closer to the bedroom door. I started to reach for the door handle. Then I heard a gasp followed by a long moan. Then I heard a long slow squeak from the old box spring mattress. Then another a little quicker, then a moan. Soon the mattress was squeaking at a steady rate. Then the thump of the headboard joined the chorus. Soon they were trumped by Becky's cries of passion. It didn't even sound like her.

"No stranger to the sounds of our bed and headboard I knew the energy it took to make those sounds. I had succeeded at it a few times for a few minutes. Now I sat in awe as the seconds turned into minutes turned into a half-hour. Each time it sounded like they were finishing, then Becky would resume her cries of delight as things ramped back up seemingly achieving new levels of passion.

"I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt Lisa sit next to me. She ran her fingers through my hair, and I felt some of the tension, I didn't even realize I had, leave my body.

"'How are you doing champ?' she asked.

"'Good, just tired,' I replied without opening my eyes.

"'Are you still good with all this?' She asked in a soothing voice.

"'Yeah, just was a bit more than I was expecting, but I'm good.'

"'Just need to practice a bit.' Lisa cooed. 'We have been in this lifestyle for a long time, but I remember what it was like the first time. I used to be married you know.'

"'No, I didn't realize,' I said opening my eyes to meet hers.

"'My ex -- Jason got me into the lifestyle. I was dead set against it. In the end, however, he finally talked me into doing a same room swap with a girl he worked with and her husband Darren. We had met them several times and then one night after a few drinks Jason was like 'Hey, you guys want to swap?' I reluctantly agreed, but was so nervous that anything sexual did nothing for me. I already have a hard time cumming and the anxiety didn't help. I was having anything but a good time.

"'I kept looking over at my husband, but his entire attention was focused on the other woman. He never once looked over to see how I was doing. I began to get upset. Darren had been in the lifestyle for a long time with his wife and recognized something was wrong. He asked if I was ok. I told him I didn't know. So, he just held me. Running his fingers through my hair, brushing my cheek. Kissing my neck and lips now and then, but not in an expectant way.

"'Just remember I'm here for you.' He said in my ear.

"He then reminded me we could stop at any time. I noticed throughout the whole episode Darren kept looking and checking on his wife, she kept looking and checking on Darren. They seemed to communicate wordlessly through eye contact. After I noticed their silent communication, I looked over at my husband having the time of his life, as he paid absolutely no attention to me. Something in me just snapped, but not in a bad way. I asked myself, 'why can't I have fun too?' I knew I could stop this at any time if I wanted to. Besides, I really liked sex, and Darren was hot. The next thing I knew I was all over Darren, and he was all up inside me.'

ErinPage
ErinPage
100 Followers
12