Summer Night Bonfire Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'So, it all worked out?' I asked.

"'No,' Lisa said, shaking her head. 'The next thing I knew is I let out a moan that startled me. I looked up shocked at Darren, but he just smiled and never slowed his rhythm. Then he put his thumb on my clit and I lost my shit. I could see my husband out of the corner of my eye taking note of me. I had never made a noise during sex before. Now a little embarrassed I was like a pressure cooker ready to burst.'

"'Then what happened?' I asked.

"'I burst,' Lisa said with a smile. 'On the drive home, we had a huge fight. He accused me of liking Darren's Cock more because it was bigger. That however was total bullshit by the way. Darren had a small dick; he just knew how to use it.'

"I laughed nervously, 'Yeah, what do they say? Size doesn't matter.'

"Lisa laughed at this, 'Oh honey, size matters. But the guy must know how to use it.' She nodded toward the bedroom, 'and Curt sure as hell knows how to use it.'

"Then for the first time, I got a full gut check. Immediately my senses came sharply into focus. The sound of the bedsprings, the moaning, the headboard slamming into the wall, the sounds of Becky screaming 'Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck.'

"I was sitting here listening to another man with a huge cock who knew how to use it fuck my girlfriend's brains out. She was getting railed harder, longer, and more thoroughly than I ever thought possible. He had probably fucked her longer tonight than I had in the whole time I've known her. On top of that, I got the sinking feeling that she may have never had an orgasm with me. I can't describe the hopelessness and worthlessness I felt at that moment. I think Lisa understood.

"'If you're tired, I can go get Curt if you would like.' She offered.

"'No, I'm good really, I just have a lot to process. I am just seeing my shortcomings in the sexual arena and it's a bit humbling.'

"Lisa laughed a little. 'Honey you're still very young, and the fact you recognize there is room for improvement is a huge step in the right direction.'

"She ran her hand down my body and squeezed me. 'You up for another round?'

"Now it was my turn to laugh, 'No I think I'm good tonight. I am way past tired. I am just going to crash on the couch if that's ok.'

"Lisa said she didn't mind. She kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek. 'Well then if you don't mind, I think I am going to check on them.'

"With that, she got up and crossed the room. She didn't even hesitate when she reached the door. The volume level startled me and made me turn my head and investigate the dark room as Lisa opened the door. The room was filled with Becky's cries of 'uh; uh; oh god; uh; uh; oh fuck; uh; uh; oh shit; uh; uh!'

"Then Lisa slipped inside and closed the door behind her. With the door shut the room almost seemed silent in comparison. And I fell asleep to the sounds of my girlfriend in the throes of passion.

"I woke up and the house was silent. I looked at my watch and it was almost six in the morning. I looked over at the bedroom door and wondered how long they had been done. I got up and went to the bathroom, got another glass of water. I walked back through the living room to the bedroom as my hand touched the knob I froze. I heard something. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. I heard it again, a faint moan. In disbelief I let my hand fall from the knob as I turned and walked back over to the couch to lie down. I didn't think anything other than I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep in my bed. I fell back asleep.

"When I woke again sunlight was starting to creep into the apartment. I glanced over at the bedroom door. It was open. My heart jumped as the events from the night before came rushing back.

"I got up and sat on the edge of the couch and lit a cigarette. As I sat there, I replayed the night before with mixed emotions. I got up and stretched. I made my way into the bedroom pausing at the doorway to take in what I saw. Becky was lying on her back, naked with both of her ample breasts exposed. There was a sliver of the sheet across her thighs. One arm was behind her head. She looked so relaxed and peaceful. I walked over and as gently as possible slid in beside her. I kissed her forehead, it was still wet with perspiration, a little sticky and salty. I pulled the covers up over us and snuggled into her as I fell asleep.

"When I finally did wake up it was late afternoon. Becky was already up. We made small talk and had lunch. We never talked about that night, but there were more nights like it to come.

"Lisa began to come over a lot when Curt was on the road. Not only were they swingers, but they also had an open relationship.

"Becky said she didn't want me having sex with Lisa without her. I said okay and don't know how many hours Lisa spent in the bedroom coaching and teaching us. I never turned down the opportunity to have two women at once."

As Dave finished the story the sounds of crickets, frogs, and the crackling fire filled the air, but the women were silent all staring into the fire. A sexual tension seemed to hang above them.

Finally, Missy broke the silence, "Have you ever had four at once?"

"Screw that", Amber laughed, "You still have Curt's number?"

Tara stood and walked around the fire taking Dave's hand she pulled him to his feet. "So, I have Lisa to thank for all your skills."

"Yeah," Dave said nervously," I guess so"

She kissed him as the girls all made cat calls.

Tara broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Let's play a game," She said smiling wickedly. "Make us all cum on your face and I'll let you pick who you get to fuck."

Sometime late in the early morning, Dave won. He spread a blanket out on the grass in front of the fire. Taking Tara's hand, he led her to the blanket and spent the rest of the night making love to his sweet wife as her friends watched.

12