All Comments on 'Summer of 18 Pt. 03'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your story

Your story makes my body tingle all over as it really close to how my wife and I were durning our high school years. I read her the story last night and today she came down for breakfast in just one of my dress shirts open to her navel. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
suggestions

Very entertaining as usual! I was hoping daddy will be a bit more involved in Kara's exposure/tease. I think it will really spice up things to a new level if daddy were to help or even guide Kara in her little teasing games, to drive the boys even more wild!

Also have you thought of Kara carrying out here teasing games in different settings? school, malls, old men, etc etc.? may be she gives a detailed account to her guide/teacher, her dad, of here teasing adventures? This will be different than those million incest stories out there since there won't be any physical relation between them. Just a bunch of ideas floating in my head, food for thought! Keep up the good work!!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 10 years ago
tease tease tease!

Hi, I am a big fan of young women/girls pretending to be extremely naive teasing older men or lechers to the point of giving them blue balls. I really liked the stories in this Kara series and I think there is a huge potential for the subject in your storyline. Can't wait for new chapters.

DickeydooDickeydooabout 10 years ago

Trace, As always, I love this story. I love the way she teases and almost let's things get out of hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous