Summer of '64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers

"I guess we should give it a rest," Kathy smiled as she stood up. "That is if we want to give it another go anytime soon."

Peter's eyes lit up at her mention of 'another go'. The prospect of doing that, or perhaps something even better so occupied his attention that he totally missed what Kathy said next.

"Excuse me," he said when he realized she had said something.

"I said," Kathy repeated as she sat on the couch next to Peter, running her fingers across his chest. "How would you like to try doing that for me?"

It took Peter a few long moments to understand what she was talking about. When he did, a look of apprehension filled his face. If the odds of getting a girl to go down on a guy where a hundred to one, the odds of getting a guy to actually put his mouth there had to be a thousand to one.

"Come on sugar," Kathy went on as she tickled his cock, stirring some life back into it. "Be a dear and get it nice and wet for me. Don't you want it to be just perfect when you fuck me?"

"When I fuck you," Peter repeated in his mind. "When I fuck you?"

Regardless of everything that had happened so far tonight, it still seemed unbelievable to the eighteen year old that he was about to lose his virginity. Something that not even Joe Wilson claimed to have done. Never mind that he was going to lose it to a woman like Kathy, and not some high school girl as ignorant about sex as he was.

"Come on, baby," she said as she alternated between whispering in his ear and sticking her tongue into it. "I think you'd even like it. You're not like those friends of yours. I could tell that you're the kind of young man who would want to learn how to really take care of a woman."

Later, on reflection, Peter would wonder if it was her words or the rising of his cock that finally convinced him, but he found himself taking the place in front of the couch that Kathy had just vacated.

In response to his movement, the older woman lifted her bottom off the couch just enough to let her slide off her panties. Just before she did, Peter noted a dark and damp spot in the center of them. It wouldn't take much effort on his part to get her wet.

The last barrier now gone, Kathy spread her legs in front of Peter in invitation. Except for a brief glimpse of the mound between his sister's legs when he had once walked in on her, this was the first time he had ever actually seen a woman's sex.

Kathy was much hairier than his sister, with a dark bush that sparkled with dampness. He hesitated for a few moments more, unsure exactly how one went about doing what Kathy wanted him to do. It wasn't a topic that had ever really come up when his friends discussed sex.

Almost in answer to his confusion, Kathy reached down with both hands and spread her lips. Her finger slid up and down her pussy a few times, playing with her clit and showing Peter exactly where it was.

"I think this is what you are looking for," Kathy said, her finger on her clit and a small touch of anticipation in her tone.

Reaching out with his tongue to where she was pointing, Peter ran it up and down across the small protrusion. To his relief, it didn't taste half as bad as he feared it might, based on the stories he had heard. Then to his delight, the quick press of his tongue within her sex brought an almost immediate reaction from Kathy. A reaction most favorable.

"Oh yeah baby, right there," Kathy cried out as she leaned back her head and closed her eyes. "Suck it harder!"

With her words of encouragement in his ears, Peter did just that. His neophyte technique might have been crude, but it was getting the job done.

Kathy's hands gripped the back of his head, keeping him on target. The more he sucked on her pussy, the more he found he liked it. He couldn't believe how wrong all the guys had been about this. He reached up and began massaging her clit with his fingers, copying the way she had done it. Then he went back to his tongue, moving his fingers down and little and sliding them into her as well. He had no way of knowing how wet Kathy was supposed to get, but from the way his fingers slid in, he figured she had to be pretty close.

"Are you hard again?" Kathy asked as she lifted his head from between her legs.

Peter glanced down in response to her question and discovered that he was indeed hard again. If anything, it was even more erect than before.

"Well then," she said as she looked down as well, "why don't we put that puppy where it will do the most good?"

She lifted Peter out of the way and got up off the couch. Then she turned around and leaned back on the cushions, her ass lifted up in the air. She spread her legs wide, giving her lover a clear field.

Stepping up behind her, Peter took his cock in his hand and moved it against her ass cheeks. Kathy reached up between her legs and replaced his hand with her own.

"Wouldn't want you to shove that in the wrong hole, would we?" she grinned as she placed his cockhead at the entrance of her pussy.

Inexperienced as he was, Peter was quite sure he could handle it from here. After all, he'd done it hundreds of times in his dreams. Pressing forward, he felt his cock slide effortlessly inside of her. His guess about how wet she had to be seemed to be right. Realizing that this was the moment that he passed into manhood, at least the way most of his friends looked at it, Peter was thankful it was with a woman as experienced as Kathy. God only knew what it would be like with another virgin.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," Peter thought to himself as he began to pump his young cock in and out of the woman spread before him. "I can't believe I'm finally having sex with a woman and it's Kathy Chakiris! No one is ever going to believe this."

But regardless if no one ever believed it, Peter knew it was really happening. He was determined to enjoy and remember every moment of it forever.

Faster and faster he moved his cock in and out of her, holding on tight to her hips to keep his balance. The sensations radiating from his cock and spreading throughout his body were unlike anything he had ever experienced before. The joy of bringing himself to orgasm that he had enjoyed almost daily since his early teens seemed a pale experience next to this.

His heart was racing like a sports car as sweat ran down his back. Breaths came in short bursts as he felt a growing weakness in his legs. Still the thought of stopping never entered his mind. All he could think was that the feel of Kathy's sugar walls against his skin was pure heaven.

Kathy herself added to his rising excitement. Calling out, as before, words of encouragement in language he'd never imagined a woman using.

"Fuck me!" she cried out between breaths in a loud voice. "Shove that cock in me! Give me it all! I want you to make me come!"

Peter hoped that she was about to come because it was quickly becoming apparent to him that he was reaching the edge of his restraint. The familiar and urgent pressure building deep in his balls was too great to ignore.

"I'm going to come!" he said as both a statement of fact and a warning.

"Not yet!" Kathy cried back as she took one of the hands she was using to support herself against the couch and reached down to her pussy. "Hold on."

Frantically the dark-haired woman added her masturbation skills to the pumping of Peter's cock. In no time at all, she had caught up to her young lover.

"Yes ... yes ... Oh God Yes!!" she cried out as the fever overtook her, her body quaking uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah!" Peter joined in as his own orgasm eclipsed that of only a short time before.

Their dual climaxes lasted both brief heartbeats and forever. Peter didn't really know how Kathy felt about it, but he would never forget this moment, not even when the next century came around.

Spent and drained, he collapsed on top of her and together they dropped to the couch. Wordlessly, they smiled at each other until Peter finally broke the spell.

"No one is ever going to believe this happened," he said. "Not that I'd ever tell anyone of course," he immediately added.

"All that matters is that you know it happened," Kathy smiled, "And you can cherish that. I know I will," she added as she leaned over and kissed him one last time.

When Peter returned to work the next day, he didn't feel like joining in with his friends' horseplay during their morning coffee break. Somehow, it all seemed so juvenile now.

Kathy was in a meeting for most of the morning, so he didn't see her until after the lunch hour. When he did, no words were exchanged about the events of the day before. They did, however, trade the warmest of smiles.

In fact, in the two weeks left to his summer job, he never brought it up or mentioned the slightest hint of it to his friends. It was a silence that would continue for years beyond. But in those years, he would always look back at what had happened at that day at the World's Fair, and remember.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers