Summer of '79 Pt. 03

Story Info
Down on the Jersey shore.
8.5k words
4.74
17.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Cheryl and I kept busy for a few days. We did some shopping, where she insisted on treating me to some clothes to go out casually as well as a couple of bathing suits (including one that was almost embarrassingly tight), and she bought some things for both our pleasure. "I just love wearing pretty, sexy things to bed. It just makes me feel so feminine" she said in the car.

"Cheryl, honey, you are the definition of feminine. Your picture is in the dictionary next to the word!"

She laughed lightly, such a sweet sound that went right through me. "You're the sweetest man I've ever been with, Robbie. And the best part is, when you give me all these flattering remarks, I know you're sincere. You're not just blowing wind up my skirt."

"I wouldn't mind blowing wind up your skirt. Panties on or not."

"I'm sure you can put something else up my skirt. Are you feeling adventurous?"

"Always with you, honey. You make me want to take chances. As long as we don't end up getting arrested."

"I make no promises." Cheryl pulled her car over to the side of the road and had me switch with her, so I was now driving. "About 2 miles ahead there's an entrance to the Garden State Parkway. Take the southbound entrance." I did as she told me and got on the parkway, which allowed cars only, no trucks.

After I reached a steady speed of 55 Cheryl said "push your seat back a little, but make sure you can reach the pedals easily." I knew what she had in mind, and I was both nervous as hell and thoroughly excited. She leaned across the gap in the seats and kissed my ear, then licked it slowly, and finally blew her warm, soft breath into it. My cock sprang up hard like a switched had been thrown. She kissed my neck and cheek and whispered in my ear "Better keep your eyes on the road. We wouldn't want any accidents, right?"

"Right. I'll try"

"Don't try. Do it."

Cheryl then leaned over to my lap and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. "Lift up a second, Robbie." I lifted my hips and my shorts and underwear came down to my thighs, freeing the vital parts. "You look so delicious, cousin. You concentrate on your driving, and I'll take care of this quickly."

Cheryl engulfed my cock in a single swallow, burying her face in my lap. I could feel her breathing through her nose, the warm air tickling my pubes. This was not a savoring blowjob. Instead, she went up and down rapidly, using her tongue to torment my head and shaft. She did take my cock out occasionally to lick me from base to tip, then took my dick back in her warm, wet mouth. Up and down she went and I was taking peeks so I could see her brown hair and the back of her head bobbing on my cock. Mostly I kept my focus on the road. Thankfully, it was early afternoon and traffic was light.

I could feel my cock twitching on it's own power, with my ass puckering and releasing, a sign I was very close to cumming. Cheryl must have sensed it as well because she sped up her motions, pressed my cock harder with her tongue and my legs were getting a rubbery feeling. "Oh, fuck, Cheryl, honey I'm going to cum....."

Cheryl pressed down and kept her mouth tight around my cock as I sprayed her throat with jets of hot cum, and I felt her swallowing rapidly. I managed to not swerve the car too much as my balls emptied into her hungry tummy. Cheryl kept her lips around me, sucking softer now, as she made sure I was completely drained and clean. When she sat up, she kissed my cheek and said "That was fun!"

"Yeah, for me too."

"Oh, my....look next to you, Robbie!"

I turned my head for a second and saw a car right next to us with three college age guys smiling and laughing, giving us a thumbs up before pulling ahead of us. God knows how long they were driving next to us, getting a hell of a show.

We both broke out laughing, huge belly laughs that we couldn't shake for maybe 2 or 3 minutes. When we finally got to reality, Cheryl instructed me how to get back to her house from where we were.

I asked her "So, should I ask why you were compelled to blow me while I was driving? Or should I just not look a gift horse in the mouth?"

She eased back in her seat, her left leg up, her foot on the seat. She had such lovely legs, long for her size, and beautifully sculpted. "Well, first, by now you've figured out I love oral sex, giving and receiving. I really do love giving head. And doing it to my partner while he's driving is just so hot. I never could get Mark to go along with that, not even once, so it's been quite some time since I did it. I know it's dangerous for a few reasons, but I really just wanted to do it." She thought for a moment. "You know, Robbie, I'm so glad that not only are we doing these things, but that we can talk about them so comfortably together. A lot of people, even couples who have been together for years, can't communicate about sex, and it kills a lot of marriages, almost as many as money problems. People who should be able to talk to someone they love just can't talk about what they want or need. I don't know what it is about you and I. But everything feels so natural."

"I know. I feel so at ease with you, Cheryl. Like my best friend as well as my cousin. And now my lover. That's a word I never thought I'd use regarding you. There were times I wondered if I'd ever get to say it about any woman. I didn't think I'd be a virgin for life. But there's a difference between just fucking someone and being able to call them a lover. There's much more there, you know?"

Cheryl touched my thigh and said "I do know, Robbie. I've been around the block a few times over the years."

"Can I ask you something, honey?"

"Sure, baby, pretty much anything."

"How old where you when you lost your virginity, and what was it like for you? If you don't mind; you don't have to answer. You can tell me you don't want to talk about it."

Cheryl thought for a few seconds and said "How about we save that for tonight? We're almost home, and I don't want to stop in the midst of the story. I promise, later tonight, ok?"

"Of course, honey. Whatever you like."

We got home a short time later and got in the house, and I got a wicked idea. I owed her for that great blowjob in the car and I had an idea she'd love this. While she was in the kitchen, looking in the fridge to decide what to make for dinner, I came up behind her and scooped her up over my shoulder. It was pretty easy; she was barely 110 pounds and she was light as a feather. Cheryl yelped as I carried her into the living room and tossed her on the couch, but carefully. I'd never do anything to hurt her.

"What the hell, Robbie! What's got into you?"

"You, woman. You got into me. Now it's your turn to lay back and enjoy it" I told her as I undid her shorts and started tugging them down her legs with just a little bit of force. "I'm going to have you my way."

I could see in her eyes she was getting into me playing the aggressor and she quickly went along with the role of the submissive. "Just don't hurt me, sir. Please don't rip my clothes, I'll cooperate" she whispered meekly.

"Don't tell me what to do" I growled as I tore off her top, sending buttons flying and tearing material with a ripping sound. Cheryl whimpered as the shirt was in tatters on her and then I tore her bra from her chest, leaving her breasts, round and pale, spread to the sides on her chest. I roughly mauled them, taking care to make it rough but not too rough. I wanted this to be fun, not hurt, to arouse, not frighten.

I pinched her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger, giving it a slight twist, and she moaned loudly as her body writhed. "My cousin is using me" she wailed lightly. "Why is my pussy getting so wet?"

I shoved my hand between her thighs and felt a lot of dampness in the crotch of her panties. "My little slut cousin is fucking horny, aren't you? You like being a little slut for me?"

"Yes" she squeaked meekly. "I'm your slut, all yours, my big, strong, dirty cousin. You're going to fuck me hard with that big dick, aren't you? Just don't hurt my little pussy too much, please?"

We were both burning hot for each other as I rubbed her tits and tweaked her nipples. She was rubbing the crotch of my shorts, feeling my stiff cock straining to be freed again. Breaking character for a minute, she whispered at me "Really? You're ready again?" I nodded a vigorous yes and she smiled briefly, muttering "So virile!"

We got back into the "game" as I sucked her tits, biting but not hard enough to leave any marks or bruises as she cried out and her legs flailed. "Please, don't tear off my panties, cousin." I smiled inwardly as she told me exactly what she needed and wanted, and I rose up on my knees above her, grabbed her panties in both hands, and tore them off roughly, lifting her hips off the couch as the elastic of her panties resisted for a moment before giving way.

Cheryl looked so incredibly hot, not quite naked, in some tattered remnants of her clothes. She oozed sexuality. I grabbed her legs, held them wide apart as I thrust my face into her warm, inviting snatch. I applied the things she taught me, running my tongue around the outside of her lips, giving me a taste of her honey flowing from her. Cheryl twisted her body under my face, moaning "Noooo, don't...." but that was just her playing her part. Her body was bucking wildly as my tongue and lips lashed her clit and two of my fingers twisted around inside her pussy. Her thighs squeezed my head so tight I could barely breath, but there was no way I was going to stop until she came on my face. That time came soon as Cheryl thrust her hips off the couch hard and she was panting so hard I thought she was going to hyperventilate. Finally I eased off and she came down from her peak, and her body relaxed beneath me.

I ended the 'game' and moved up her body to kiss her. At first she couldn't return the attention, but eventually came around and returned the affection. "I'm starting to have my doubts that you were a virgin until a few days ago. Where did you come up with that, baby?"

I smiled at her. "Honestly? I really don't know. It just kind of struck me when we got in the house. I thought you might enjoy a man who takes control."

"Sometimes. You really got into that too. I feel bad though. I can still feel you're hard as a rock, but I don't think I can fuck right now. How about I give you the best handjob you've ever had?"

"Cheryl, I'm glad to wait until later if you want. I've had some handjobs before. It was the only thing I've had from a woman sexually before I've been with you."

"Baby, trust me. This will be the best handjob you've ever had. I might add a little something special besides. Now lets get your pants off."

I stood up and, with Cheryl's help, got my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and sat back down. She said "I love a man who can recover quickly. Now let's see what we can do with this." She took my cock in her hand, and she knew just how softly and firmly to adjust her grip, and when to change. Squeezing, stroking, massaging. She was right, she was better at this than any of the girls I had gotten handjobs with in the past. A lot better.

I slid down in the cushions so my ass was hanging off the edge, like I was practically lying down. "I love your cock, cousin. Big, but not huge, smooth, without too many veins. And it's also very tasty. You love it when your cousin sucks your cock, I know. You'll also love how she jerks it for you too."

"I already do, honey. I shouldn't have doubted you. This feels great. I love you, Cheryl."

"And I love you too, Robbie. Now just relax, and just concentrate on how good this feels, my hand sliding up and down your dick, my other hand teasing your balls." She sucked her forefinger into her mouth, got it good and wet. "Close your eyes, baby. Relax...."

I was feeling so good when Cheryl slipped that finger into my ass. I moaned really loud and lifted my hips off the couch as she fucked me with her finger while her other hand was jerking me hard and fast. Then she shifted so her soft tits were cradled around my dick. I was pumping her hand, fucked from both ends and it felt fantastic. Soon I cried out and I was pumping my load, thick and warm, all over her tits and neck. I couldn't believe how much there was, considering I'd cum just over an hour previously. Cheryl really knew her stuff. More importantly, I loved her dearly.

"Oh my god, honey. I think you have some sort of magic power over me. You're a temptress!"

She giggled at that, like a much younger girl. "I tempt you, do I? Well, for the record, you're very tempting yourself." She dipped her head and licked the tip of my cock, where there was some of my cum clinging. That sent a shudder through me.

"Wow. You're amazing, honey. Love you. A lot."

"Same here, baby. I love you too. A lot." She sat up, my cum all over her breasts and in her cleavage. "Well, we both need another shower. I can't decide if we're going to be the cleanest dirty couple on the shore this summer or the dirtiest clean couple." We both chuckled at that. "You know, I don't feel like making dinner tonight. I feel like going out. Nice. Fancy. Would you like to escort a lady to dinner at the best seafood restaurant on the Jersey shore? I'm buying."

"No, honey, I'm buying. You've paid for so many things. Please let me treat you. Let me buy the most beautiful woman on the shore dinner."

She cocked her eyebrow at me. "You rolling in money, Mr. Warbucks? Seriously, it's an expensive place. And you have to get dressed in a jacket and tie."

"I've got cash with me. I don't spend a lot back home, so I took some money with me from my bank account."

"Yeah? How much?"

"600 dollars."

"Fuck me! You'd better pay! I didn't think you were loaded!" she teased me.

"I have just one question, Cheryl, honey."

"Yes?"

"What do I get out of this?"

"Besides a good dinner and great companionship? You'll have to find out when we get home later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After we each showered (alone) we got dressed separately. Cheryl said she liked to see the expression on my face when I saw her dressed to kill, and watching as she got herself together ruined the moment. So I got dressed in her guest room. My mom made sure I brought a dressy outfit with me, telling me maybe we'd be going out fancy a night or two. Mom was right. She was good at being right.

I had to wait for her, quite a while. I sat in the living room, watching the news and a rerun of MASH. I had on a blue sports jacket, a light blue shirt and a wild print tie, with tan slacks and black leather shoes. Something I wore only to family parties.

I wasn't prepared to see my cousin. She was dressed like she was a vision for the gods. She wore a cream suit that wrapped at her waist and buttoned on her left side, the skirt came to about 4 inches above her knees, with cream colored stockings and cream pumps. The only thing offsetting the off-white outfit was a black shell that covered her upper chest. She had a single strand of pearls on her neck, and matching earrings. Her hair was short, so there wasn't a lot she could do with it, but it was lovely. Everything about her was lovely, even the perfume I could smell when I got close to her.

"Well? Nothing to say to your date? Silence kind of hurts a girls feelings."

"Sorry. I think the cat got my tongue. Wow. And I mean WOW! You're stunning. I feel like I'm dressed like a tramp. Not the hooker kind. You know."

"Nonsense. You're incredibly handsome. My big strong cousin....oops, my date and escort... is going to make me the envy of every woman in the restaurant. Maybe on the entire shore tonight."

I helped her on with her wrap; the evening on the beach was cool. She got her small clutch, and I held the door for her as we stepped outside, then I held the car door for her as she sat sideways and then twisted a quarter turn into the car, giving me a great view of her legs. I got in to drive, and she said "You're really spoiling me with all these manners. You wouldn't believe how many men have forgotten how to treat a woman these days. You're going to really make an impression on all those Southern belle types you'll meet. They'll be all over you! I'm going to be so jealous!"

"So come with me and watch over me. Save me from those snobby girls."

"No way! I'm not going to cramp your style, cousin."

We got to the restaurant just five minutes later. The wait was 45 minutes for a table, but Cheryl was friends with the hostess, and we got a table in less than 10 minutes. Other would be diners shot us arrows with their eyes, but that was their problem. I held the chair for her, and again, I was making serious brownie points with her.

We made light banter over dinner, during which the hostess, Renee, stopped by and Cheryl introduced me as a 'friend', not as her cousin. I have to admit, if I wasn't with Cheryl, I would have been very interested in Renee. She was about 5'6", long dirty blonde hair, really slender with small breasts that fit her frame, and legs that went on forever, with a very pretty face. I think she was giving me 'the look' as well, but I didn't know a lot about that. She talked to us for a minute or so until she had to go back and help with the crowd trying to get tables.

"You really caught her eye, cousin."

"Huh? What are you talking about, Cheryl?"

"Don't give me 'huh' like you're oblivious. Renee was looking you over, hungrily I might add. And you certainly noticed her. I don't blame either one of you. She's lovely. Would you like to meet her?"

"Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of test. Sure, I noticed her. We were talking, and yeah, she's very pretty, but first of all, I'm here with you. I don't want to meet anyone else. And second, sure she's pretty, but compared to you, she's nothing special. You're the most beautiful woman in this room. I think you're probably the most beautiful woman in any room you're in. I only have eyes for you, honey."

Cheryl was embarrassed, both for her silly test and for my honest compliment. "I'm sorry, Robbie. I noticed her checking you out and you looking at her, and I got a little jealous. I can be a real bitch when I get like that. Forgive me?"

"Honey, first of all, there's nothing to forgive. I shouldn't have looked at Renee with anything more than a friendly glance. I was out of line. I'm with you, for the next 10 days still, and you deserve my full attention. So I'm the one who should be sorry."

We held hands as the waiter brought over a bottle of wine we ordered, then took our dinner order. The rest of the meal, fresh seafood (what else would you order on the shore?), was spent with small talk, memories of family things, talk of friends etc. We bantered easily, comfortably, not surprising since we knew each other so well. But there was an added layer of intimacy that just made things so much better. Cheryl's smile was dazzling, perfect white teeth under a soft, peach-like lipstick on her full and tantalizing lips. I could watch her eat and talk all day long.

I think she felt the same way. She rarely broke eye contact, just to look down at her plate when she needed to take food. But it was something in her eyes. Her eyes, those warm dark pools, intense and soft somehow at the same time. My heart pounded from the look I got.

After dinner and coffee (tea for me), she excused herself to the ladies room, and while I waited for her, I got the check and paid. When she came back, Cheryl saw the money in the fold of the check holder and said "Robbie, I was kidding before. Dinner is on me."

"Nope. I told you before, I got it. It's my pleasure. Besides, it makes me feel like this is a real date."

"It is a real date, Robbie. But a lady can pay."

"Not tonight. Come on, take my hand."

Cheryl gave in, but she wasn't unhappy about it. I think it excited her a little having me take the traditional role on a date. We walked out hand in hand, which drew some stares. There weren't very many couples back then where the woman was older than the man.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers