Summer of '79 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Robbie, what are you doing to me....." she whimpered as her hips jerked uncontrollably and she thrust her crotch against my fingers. I sucked her right nipple and my left hand was behind her, cradling her ass gently. "You're driving me crazy, you bad, bad boy. I even feel your cock poking my tummy. Oh, fuck!" she cried as my left hand squeezed her ass and my middle finger rubbed on her clit, up and down along it, and she came with a long groan.

My mouth went to her left nipple now and I pushed two fingers inside her, all the way to my knuckles. I twisted them around as best I could and my thumb pressed on her clit, and Cheryl came again, her legs shaking and her thighs closing and opening over my hand.

She needed a break and gently pushed me away, but not far, just enough to stop me from continuing my loving attentions. I pulled my fingers from her pussy, and they were coated with sticky, slick cum. I licked it from my fingers and Cheryl took my hand and tasted herself as well.

"I don't remember creaming so much from any other man before, baby" she said softly as she kissed me. Her juices stuck to both our lips, leaving a strand as the kiss broke, keeping us connected, so we kissed again. I really loved her kisses; I couldn't get enough of them, ever, I thought.

"I told you most of this comes naturally, baby", Cheryl said softly. "But there are still things I would love to either show you or try with you. Believe it or not, there are some things I'm a novice at too."

"Like what? I don't mean to make it sound like I think you're an expert in everything. And I hope you know I don't think you're some sort of slut, despite the dirty talk we sometimes share."

"I know how you feel about me, or I think I do. I know you respect me, Robbie. As for things I've never or barely done, I've never done anal. I tried once, but my partner was too aggressive and didn't take his time to get me ready, and it was terribly painful. I had to stop him. So I've been wary. But if you want to try it sometime, I'll give it a chance. Just be patient when we do, go slow."

"I'd try anything with you, honey. And you know I'd never hurt you."

Cheryl stared up in my eyes, while her fingertips found my very engorged cock and just traced around the crown. I shuddered against her from that tender touch. "I think my lover needs to cum. I think you'll be in misery all afternoon otherwise. After what you just did for me, I'll take care of you any way you want."

I really did love handjobs, as well as all the new things she turned me on to. Since we already were in a position to make that easy, I told her she could just jerk me off just as we were, lying close together, me on my side, her on her back, my penis pointed at her tummy.

"Are you sure, baby?" she asked in her sultry voice. I nodded my head. "Then let me take care of your sweet cock."

Cheryl just let her hand glide up and down, along the shaft at first. Then gently over the head, teasing and then stroking, mixing it up. She wrapped her hand around the back of my head and brought me in for kisses that burned inside me as her grip on my cock got tighter and the motion of her hand got faster. My hips moved as fast as I could make them go, fucking her soft hand.

"I love how hard you get" Cheryl whispered. "And your balls are so big and full of cum for me, even after you came so recently. I can't wait to feel your hot cum on my tummy. Do it for me, baby. Shoot that load all over me."

That dirty talk really set me off, and I gave her what she wanted from me, spraying jets of cum all over her soft, flat tummy and her brown pubic hair. It stuck to her like pearl white strands.

Cheryl smiled at me, that soft, loving smile I was falling in love with. She dabbed her fingers in the puddle of my semen and brought a little to her lips and tongue. "You taste so consistently good, baby." Our bodies pressed together which got my cum on my belly as well. Not exactly an uncommon occurrence for me. It was warm between our bodies and felt kind of sexy. Everything about her felt kind of sexy.

"You taste pretty great yourself, honey. Maybe later tonight I'll taste you right from the source."

"Something to look forward to. How about after dinner, we go listen to some live music, get a couple of drinks? There's plenty of places to go nearby. Great rock and roll. Sometimes they even get a big name stopping in to play."

"Are you kidding? You don't have to ask me twice. I love live music. I'd love to go together."

She kissed me once more. "This has been an amazing time so far. Five great days. And more to come."

She wasn't kidding. Lots more to come.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for your comments and votes. More to come.