Summer of '79 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked down the boardwalk, which was kind of seedy back then, but it was very busy between the music clubs, bars, and shops and game parlors. The evening was cool, and Cheryl felt chilly, even with the wrap over her shoulders, so I took off my jacket and draped it over her.

"Robbie, you are just so old fashioned. A gentleman. Some women these days don't necessarily appreciate it, but I do. I love it, actually. Do you mind if we sit on one of those benches overlooking the beach? I'm not exactly wearing walking shoes."

"Of course, honey. Whatever you like."

We found an empty bench and we sat facing sand and water, Cheryl to my right, and my arm around her shoulder. We just stared out at the waves breaking on the shore. There was plenty of moonlight and the sky was mostly clear, so the water glowed. I felt my heart beating rapidly, and I could sense Cheryl's doing the same. She snuggled closer to me and I squeezed her a little tighter.

"Robbie.... take me home. Make love with me. I don't want to talk about anything tonight. I don't want to think about anything. I just want to go home and feel your body and mine joined together."

"Cheryl, honey, I'd love nothing more than that." I stood, took her hand, and we walked silently back to the car.

We drove silently back to her house. When we got there, as soon as the door closed behind us, Cheryl and I locked in a long, deep, passionate kiss, with small grunts of desire the only sounds in the dark entryway. Our kisses traveled all over each others faces and throats, very hungry kisses with light nibbles. I reached down under her thighs and lifted her with her legs wrapping around my hips. I carried my gorgeous, sensuous cousin to the nearest place, the dining room table and sat her down as she fumbled with my belt, then the button and zipper of my pants, just opening it. I tugged at her skirt, hiking it up as high as I could while we kept up our urgent kisses.

Cheryl was wearing cream colored pantyhose and I just tore a hole at the crotch as she cried out lustily. She freed my cock from the fly of my briefs, stroking it with her fingers in a tight grip. Her cotton panties were soaked and I could smell her sweet scent fill the air. I pulled her forward so her ass was barely on the table, her thighs wide apart and her pussy desperate to be filled with my cock. I was plenty desperate for her as well as I tugged her panties aside just enough for my cock to thrust inside Cheryl's soft, warm pussy, and she cried out louder as I slammed my way home. My hands held her ass tight as she pawed at my chest. Her nails were scratching me, enough to bring out my own cries as I pumped her hard. We both were fucking like animals, grunting with each thrust of my hips. No words were spoken, not a one since we spoke on the bench. Over and over I fucked her and she took me in, her juices soaking into my dick and onto the table.

It felt like it was going on forever, but in reality, it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes before Cheryl screamed and kissed me hard as she came from my pubic bone pressing her clit hard as I buried my dick deep in her cunt, and then my cock spasmed inside her as I exploded and filled her with my cum. Cheryl's body tightened up, her legs holding me against her as my cock kept jerking in that warm, sticky, comforting home.

We clung to each other for a long time after our orgasms. I just stood there between her legs, her arms around my neck and mine around her back, just like we'd hold each other slow dancing. After a while we kissed softly, gasping, our clothes clinging to us with our perspiration. We kept kissing those little kisses. My mind was kind of blank but my heart was pounding, not just from the exertion.

I moved to step back, but she held me and said "Not yet, baby", the first words either of us spoke in maybe half an hour. My cock had long since softened and slipped out of her pussy, but we still held each other and traded our kisses.

Finally, I said "Honey, I think my legs are going to just give out if I don't sit down. Can we sit on the couch?"

She said, weakly, "Ok, but you have to help me off this table." I helped her down and we kind of leaned on each other as we made our way, unsteadily, to her couch. I laid to my side and Cheryl was on top of me. "I thought we were going to make love" she said with a soft chuckle.

"I'm sorry, honey. I just felt this rush of lust come over me when we were in the entryway kissing, and I let it take me over. I shouldn't have done that to you. I feel like I...."

"Don't you say that! Don't say what you're about to say! Did I object at any point? Did I say no or do anything to try to stop you? I wanted you as much as you wanted me like that. When we kissed, we could feel and sense it from each other. It's pheromones and perception. Don't get me wrong, Robbie. If I had said 'no' or 'stop' or something like that, I would have expected you to stop. Any woman would. You can't push on past that, or you would be turning something consensual into assault. Never, ever do that. But I wanted this as much as you did, and I did everything to let you know it. When we were in the car, I did want to make love, slow and sweet. But something changed with both of us as we kissed. So no apologies, nothing to feel guilty about. But always be careful to read your partner's signals. In any case, that was incredible. You're incredible, baby. I love you, very much."

"I love you too, honey. So much."

We laid there for a few minutes, when she said "You know what the downside of this is?"

"What?"

"I'm going to have to clean the table, this couch, and my suit. And yours. And you owe me for a pair of pantyhose. Now lets go upstairs, get out of these clothes, and maybe we can do this as we planned."

We did. My fourth time that day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night, we were lying in bed, the room dark except for the glow of the clock and the hall light that peeked under the bedroom door. Cheryl's head rested on my chest and my arm was around her, both of us in the afterglow from our lovemaking. We were both naked, not a way I usually slept, but I was getting comfortable with it. There was something I wanted to ask her.

"Cheryl? Are you awake, honey?"

"Yes, baby. Oddly, I'm not very tired."

"Me neither. Can I ask you something?"

"You want to talk about when I lost my virginity?"

"Only if you don't mind. You don't have to, if you don't want to,"

She sat up, her legs under her and I moved up on the bed so I had my pillows under my back. We could look at each other easily that way.

"I don't mind. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful, either. Do you remember when I was going out with Gabe?"

"Sure. I liked him. I'm pretty sure my family liked him too, but I think they thought you were too young to be so serious with anyone."

"Good memory, especially since you were only 7 at the time. We were 16, almost 17 I think he was 17 already...., and had been going out steady with Gabe for something like 8 months. And you know, we fooled around whenever we could. We felt each other up, and I gave him handjobs, he fingered me. I even gave him a couple of blowjobs, probably half-assed ones, but what did either of us know? Neither of us had any real experience. But he kept pressuring me for us to give each other our virginity. I mean it was 1968, the year after the Summer of Love, it seemed like everyone was having sex, it was in newspapers and magazines, and you know it had barely been talked about before. I didn't know shit about it. My mom was gone, and our aunts, including your mom, only could talk to me in a very general way. None of them made it sound like it was something I should look forward to, not even after marriage. They all emphasized that I should wait, be a 'good girl', keep pure until I was married. Really useless and impractical ideas. But they were from a different era.

"So I've got my aunts telling me to be a good girl, and my boyfriend wanting to do it, and my friends in the middle, some were active, some were not. You remember Pauline? My best friend?"

"Sure. She was your Maid of Honor, right?"

"Yep. We're still best friends. I hope we are for the rest of our lives. Anyway, she said to get it over with already, it's no big deal, blah, blah, blah. But I was still scared. I had heard it can really hurt a lot. And of course, I knew about pregnancy."

Cheryl was quiet now, and I took her hand, but I just listened to her. She let my hand grasp hers.

"One Saturday night, Gabe and I were at his apartment when his parents were out. My dad would have had a fit if he knew that, but you know him, he's never really been there for me, rarely kept track of me. So we were making out, I had my shirt and bra off and Gabe was sucking my nipples, and I was all tingly all over. I'd had exactly two orgasms in my life from masturbating, and one from him fingering me. He was so hard in his jeans, and my pussy needed some attention. He kept saying come on, don't you love me? I thought I did, but what did I know about love then? Then he said he had a rubber, I don't know from where. So I said to myself, might as well, and I told him ok, let's do it.

"I thought he was going to cum right then, but I'll give him credit, he was sweet about it. He kissed me a couple of times, very nicely. We got out of our pants and underwear. He touched my pussy, which sent little shocks through my body. I laid there staring at the ceiling as he tried to put the condom on, but he never had done it before. We looked at it together and figured out what to do....by the way, you'd better learn how before you go to college. DON'T trust a girl to be on the pill! Maybe it's ok if she has a diapragm. We'll practice with condoms before you....anyway, so we got it on his cock and I laid back down again. He got on top, and at least I was excited, so I was wet. But he pushed kind of fast, and it fucking hurt! Like nothing I ever felt before. I cried like hell, and Gabe felt really bad. He was a sweet guy, really. He didn't know whether he should pull back out or not, but I told him to just go through with it, I didn't want to have to start again, you know? So he pumped into me a bunch of times, it didn't hurt as much, but it never felt good. And then I felt him spasm and it was over. He pulled out and the condom was full, and I thought now I'm a woman." She smiled wryly. "Like you thought your first time the other night made you a man. He helped me up and I was sore as hell. And that's it, that's how I lost my virginity."

We were quiet, and I was looking at her. I felt bad, I wished it had been great for her, like she made it for me. She saw me looking and said "What's wrong, Robbie? You're staring at me funny."

"Nothing's wrong, Cheryl. I'm just sad that it was such a disappointing experience for you, especially since you made my first time so amazing. I wish I could somehow change the laws of the universe and go back in time to be your first. Not at 7 years old, obviously" I said with what I hoped was a smile. "But I know enough about physics to know such things are impossible."

Cheryl laid down next to me again, and again I was stroking her back as she tickled my chest. "Robbie...I wish I could get used to calling you Rob.....you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I know you would have made that a treasured experience for me, and for you. But let me tell you something. These last few days have not only been great sexually, but also on a personal level. We connect in ways I wish I felt with guys my own age, men I thought I was in love with. Please don't feel bad about something that happened a long time ago. I know girls who had much worse times with it. As you can tell, I've gotten through it and learned to enjoy sex. So don't be upset about it. Come here."

I moved so my face was just a couple of inches from hers. She gave me a series of soft and sweet kisses. "I love you, Cheryl."

"And I love you too. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's another day."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day we went to the beach again, and by request, I wore the very tight bathing suit she bought for me. I had a pretty decent body, but I didn't feel like I had a Speedo body. It was blue, low cut on my tummy so it barely covered my pubic hair, tight in the ass and so tight in the crotch, it was obvious I was Jewish, if you know what I mean. When we got to our spot on the sand, I took off my shorts, exposing me to the other beach denizens. "I feel ridiculous in this, honey" I complained.

"I think you look sexy as hell in it. Women like some eye candy too, you know." Cheryl took off her coverup revealing a red bikini top that just held her tits and a very small white bottom, enough to comply with the local ordinances, but not much more. I was going to have to work at it to avoid an embarrassing erection.

Thankfully I brought a book to divert my mind, The Stand, by Stephen King. Hey, I like a good trashy novel as much as anyone, and this one was a piece of work. Scary as shit.

But first...."Robbie, could you put lotion on my back?"

"Sure, honey. And after, I'll get arrested for exposing myself in public."

"Discipline yourself. It's good for you. Come on, I'll do your back after."

Great just what I needed. I applied the lotion to Cheryl's back, rubbing it in well, as I did my best to divert my mind with mathematics equations. Those were a real boner-killer. I moved down to her legs, which was a temptation of it's own. Then it was my turn to have her apply lotion on me.

I spread out on my front and I felt the lotion squirting on the middle of my back. Cheryl didn't just rub it into my back, she massaged it in. Slow and very sensual. It was a good thing I was lying on my front because my cock was making a tight situation even worse. "You know what you're doing to me, don't you?" I grunted.

"Who, me?" She said in a faux innocent girls voice. "What am I doing to you, cousin?"

I just grumbled quietly to myself. Women. Can't live with 'em, can't bury them in the sand up to their necks. Yeah, me the big expert.

She did my legs and then playfully slapped my ass. "Enjoy your trashy book. I've got mine." We opened our books, lying on our stomachs. My erection gradually subsided as I read about a plague killing over 99% of the world population. That's another boner-killer.

After half an hour of baking in the sun, Cheryl turned over and put lotion all over her body, from her neck to her feet and every exposed spot in between. I couldn't avoid watching her and soon that pesky hardon was back. "Robbie, aren't you going to turn over and tan your front?"

"Uh, not right now, honey. I'm good."

"Oh come on, baby. You've got to get an even tan."

I looked at her and could see her smirking, even behind her big sunglasses. "I don't think I should turn over right now."

"Is that right? Well, in 30 minutes, I'm going for a swim. I hope you'll join me, so you've got that long to deal with your problem. Read your book. Maybe you'll be able to turn in a little while and get some sun on your torso."

Thankfully, I was already tan from the rest of the summer, so I wasn't really concerned about that. But I thought I might have a new problem if I turned over and saw my gorgeous cousin in her skimpy bikini. I was best off staying on my stomach and then going for a swim with her. In the water, no one would see my dick hard.

Sure enough, a half hour later Cheryl announced "Time to cool off, baby. I'm feeling cooked. Please come with me?"

Truth was, I was feeling kind of roasted myself. I got up without a problem and we ran together to the water. It was nice and warm, great for swimming, and we both swam out to where waves were breaking, swam back in, and repeated a few times until we needed to rest in shallower water. I stood up to my shoulders, but Cheryl being shorter, had to wrap herself around me to stay with me. Her arms were around my neck and her legs around my lower back. Here came that pesky erection again as we kissed a few times, like many couples did. But I don't know how many couples did what we did next.

"Feeling uncomfortable again, baby?" she asked me.

"Very. This suit is too damned tight to begin with. It's worse now."

Cheryl reached with one arm and cupped my cock with her hand beneath the water. "Did I do that to you, baby?" she whispered in my ear.

"You've been doing this to me all day. I think I'm getting blue balls."

"I can't have that. I promised to look after you." I felt her hand rubbing my cock over my swimsuit. Cheryl whispered again. "Just look into my eyes, and no one will know a thing, baby. I'll take care of your big problem."

She was stroking me faster, her hand gliding over the smooth suit that hugged my cock and balls. I closed my eyes, reveling in the pleasure my lover was giving. Then she slowed down, which calmed me down a little. "God, Cheryl, don't tease me. You've been doing that all morning."

"It's good for you, helps you build up your stamina. Shh, just enjoy it."

Her body was so close, her breasts were just touching my chest as her hand moved faster again, up and down along my shaft and over my head. My hips were shaking in the gentle current. "You want to cum, don't you? Are you ready, baby? Tell me what you need."

"Fuck, honey, I need to cum, badly. My balls are throbbing."

She kissed me hard, her tongue probing my mouth. As I was about to go over the edge, Cheryl whispered softly in my ear "Shoot that big hot load for me. I can feel your cock twitching. Let it go, now, baby."

I was happy to oblige, and my cock and balls busted my nut, cumming a torrent in my swimsuit. I managed to keep quiet as her hand milked the last of my cum. Then I kissed here lovingly.

Thank goodness we were standing in the water, so I didn't collapse, but I needed to get my sea legs back, so to speak. "You really are a wild woman" I growled in her ear. "I owe you big time when we get home."

"Ok!" she responded enthusiastically. "I'm holding you to it!"

We got out of the water, got ourselves together and walked back to her house, about 10 minutes away. When we got there, we headed right for the shower. We peeled off our bathing suits and jumped into the steaming hot shower. Rinsing off the sand and salt was essential before any hijinks could ensue.

We soaped and shampooed each other thoroughly, and besides getting those abrasive substances off our skin, feeling Cheryl's hands on my body was restoring my boner. And from the sounds she was making, I knew Cheryl was definitely turned on from my massaging hands.

She reached for my cock, but I brushed her hands away. Cheryl looked surprised under the steam and spray. I said "This is all about you. I want to just take care of you, honey." I held her tight as I kissed her delicious lips, gripping her cushiony ass.

"We can take care of each other, baby. I'd love that, too."

"After, my darling. I want to please you. Just tell me if we should stay in the shower or dry off and get in bed." I massaged her breasts, teasing her thick nipples between my fingers. Cheryl moaned loudly in my mouth.

"Bed" she said between gasps.

We rinsed off, dried off as quick as possible, and headed to our bed, wet heads notwithstanding. We were kissing again, something we loved doing together. Cheryl's hard nipples were standing up high and I kissed down her chest to get to them. I teased her with the tip of my tongue, circling all around her stiff nubs as my hand slipped between her thighs where her bush was moist, but not from the shower. I used my fingers to slide up and down the length of her pussy, but I didn't penetrate her. My middle finger fit naturally between her inner lips and my other two center fingers rubbed along her outer lips.