Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 10

Story Info
Indian aunt is enjoyed by nephew in bed.
9.5k words
4.12
73.1k
33

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers

Chapter 10 - The Surrender of Taiba

Indian nephew 'conquers' the second aunt

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of incest. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while incest and adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. - Tarek Zia

I was woken up by Taiba in a fervent rush. It was late morning.

"Nazu! Nazu!" She shook me awake. "Come on beta, wake up! Please! The maid, Pushpita, will be here soon!"

I opened my eyes to see a glorious sight.

My lovely aunt's huge glorious boobs were practically bouncing in front of my face as she shook me awake. Sure, they were behind a white bra, but still - what a sight. Almost absent mindedly I reached out and gave each of them a tweak. Oh, they were so soft to touch!

"Nazu! Please! Not now." My aunt begged, as I grabbed each lovely breast, huge and succulent. "Pushpita will soon be here and I need to go to the washroom, and then you."

I didn't listen to her, and started to take out the breasts from the bra. Each one of them popped out, happy to be free from the confines of that small bra. I started at her huge areoles and her perky nipples.

She really had huge udders. No wonder my other aunts would joke with Taiba about her breasts, often calling her "doodhwaali" (milk woman). Right now she looked like a fat cow that had to be milked.

"Oh Taibee." I murmured, squeezing each of her tits. "You have such amazing tuttays."

I really had my way with her breasts, massaging each nipple and tweaking her areoles.

"Please, beta." Taiba implored me helplessly. "We have to get ready before the maid is here."

"Why, mamani?" I raised my hand and started to suck on one of the nipples.

"Nazu, please." My aunt begged me again. "Let me go. If Pushpita comes and finds us like this ... well we can say good bye to our little 'fun' activities, beta."

I didn't want to listen to her, but Taiba did have a point. As long as we were discreet, she was fine with my lecherous behaviour towards her. Rather reluctantly, I let go of her tits. Taiba sighed with relief and heaved out of the bed.

"Beta. I will just take a quick shower." She said. "And then you please don't take too much time. We are late in getting up."

"Don't worry, mamani." I reassured my aunt, and then yawned. Taiba was already stripping off her petticoat. She was now dressed in only her panties, as I had taken off her bra. Her giant boobs bounced about as she quickly tossed the nightie into the laundry basket, and then grabbed a new sari from the closet. She came back to the bed and laid it out.

"I will wear this when I come out." She told me. "Nazu, where's your clothes?"

Where was my clothes? I was stark naked under the sheets.

Oh yes! Quickly the facts from last night started to come back. I recalled how I had stripped off my clothes downstairs before following my naked aunt back to her room. I remembered how I had oiled her fleshy buttocks and put a finger in her rectum.

"Oh you are dirty, putting a finger in my gaand!" Taiba had squealed.

I had then spread out her ass cheeks and guided my penis in between them. I was supposed to cum like this, but then the well oiled head of my penis had drilled into her anal opening. Despite her initial objections, I then fucked her in the gaand. Well, raped, really ... if you wanted to be very technical. But Taiba seemed to accept it and was fine with it. So in my head, it was a fuck, not a rape.

Phew! That had been fun!

By now, Taiba had already gone into the bathroom. I realized she hadn't really shut the door completely. It wasn't locked at all. Getting up, I slowly walked to the door. I put my ear to the door and listened.

I could hear the flush. Taiba must have just finished peeing; she must now be fully nude! I could hear her heavy steps as she walked to the sink. She was now washing her hands. I heard her as she walked into the shower area and started the water.

I waited for two minutes. Then, taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and entered.

Taiba was in the shower, fully naked, which was behind the glass enclosure. She had her back to me, and was completely unaware that I was standing outside the glass enclosure, watching her. What a creepy pervert I was!

She had a detached shower nozzle in her hand, putting water on her back, and the stream arched down her back onto her buttocks. Her left hand was soapy, and she was using it to scrub between her legs.

I watched as water ran down her butt. She used a bit of the soap to rub all over her gigantic buttocks. Her hand would rub, squeeze and caress over her gelatinous booty, as she made sure she was all soaped up. She used her hand to reach in the cleft between her butt cheeks and thoroughly cleaned herself there as I watched.

Fixing the showerhead to the wall, she once again rubbed soap all over her hands, and then bent over so her rump were high in the air. She applied the soap generously to her inner thighs and her labia, even as the water trickled down her butt crack.

She then reached out and turned the water off. It seemed as if her shower was over.

"Oh, beta!" She was startled as she turned around to open the glass enclosure and found me standing there. "OH! You startled me! How long have you been watching?"

I grinned.

"Long enough, mamani. Long enough to make me hard for you!"

"Oh beta! Give me some privacy, will you!" As I made a grab for her, Taiba playfully swatted me away as she exited the shower area. "I am not some bazaari aurat, you know!"

Oh, how I want to fuck you as if you are one, mamani! I thought to myself. Instead, I handed her the fresh towel.

"Thank you!" Taiba smiled. "Let me dry myself, beta, before I catch a cold."

Taiba looked as if she wanted me to get out, and give her some privacy, but I wasn't budging. Sighing, she turned around to dry herself.

With her back to me, she used the tower to vigorously rub her big behind. Each globe glistened as she applied the towel and dried her derriere. I watched her ass shake and quiver as she made sure her pussy was clean. Taiba then bent over and made sure her thighs and feet were dry, before turning around to face me. Her big wet boobs glowed in the sunlight. She then used the towel to thoroughly clean and dry each breast, ensuring there was no dampness of wetness remaining.

I once again made a grab for her breasts, and once again Taiba managed to sway her chubby body out of the way.

"Please, beta, not now." She pleaded. "The maid will be here soon. You need to finish your shower."

I noticed that Taiba's hair wasn't that wet, and tied up in a bun. It was clear she hadn't put much water on her head. As Taiba finished towelling, I looked at her breasts once again, and at the same time she also looked at me. Her eyes went down to my crotch, where my tumescent cock was clearly evident, growing harder by the second at the sight of her ripe melons. My aunt gave a wry smile.

"Oh, I really should have locked the door!" She murmured. "You shouldn't come inside, beta. I am your aunt."

"Mamani, I want to CUM inside YOU," I told her boldly, "And you are worried about me COMing inside the bathroom?"

"Oh, beta. Please don't talk like that. I am your aunt." Taiba was once again playing the saint. "Let me finish here quickly, and then you can begin."

Taiba then turned around once again so that her back was to me, and replaced the towel in the rack.

That was it! I just couldn't control myself. The sight of her fleshy gaand was too much. I walked up to her and pressed myself against her back. My penis burrowed its way into the crack of her buttocks.

"Oooomph!" Taiba grunted, as I crushed her against the wall. "Beta, please."

"You are mine, Taiba." I told her. "I HAVE to fuck you."

"Please, beta. Not now." My aunt continued to plead.

"Oh, Taiba!" I gushed. My hands squeezed her bottom as my aunt began to purr. Even though she wasn't liking it, her body was starting to respond in sexual heat.

"Beta!" Taiba managed to beg. "The maid will be here."

"I love your buttocks, mamani." I completely ignored her reluctance, pinching her sharply on her ass and causing her to yelp loudly. My hands then found their way to her front as I grabbed both of her boobs. She titled her head back in resignation as I kissed the nape of her neck, even as my hands continued to squeeze her tits.

"Oh, Nazu." My aunt was imploring me even as I fondled every area of her body. "Don't take me like this, not here, please."

I then withdrew my penis from her ass and made her turn around. She was now facing me.

"Beta, please." She began to beg. "You have to control ..."

She couldn't finish what she was saying, as I leaned and placed my lips over hers.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

I was deep French kissing her, our tongues rolling inside each other's mouths, even as one of my hands grabbed her buttock while the other continued to pinch and squeeze her breasts. Even as my aunt was mentally resisting my assault, physically her body was craving for me. Taiba was now moving against me, dampness leaking from her cunt, as I continued to molest her tongue, boobs and butts. My penis was now buried in between her thick thighs, coming dangerously close to her cunt lips.

"Oh, beta!" Taiba murmured. "Please ... baas bhi karo na! I am your aunt."

She was begging me to stop, but I paid her no heed. Besides, my hand was now completely wet from her cunt juices. Some of it was now dribbling on to my thick cockhead, almost begging me to push it inside her.

"Nazu. Please let me go." She pleaded again, and then seeing that her requests were having no effect, added, "If you let me go now, I promise to do whatever you want tonight. WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO. Please, the maid will be here any moment."

Finally, her words had the desired effect.

"OK, my Taibi." I looked at her. "Tonight. Whatever I want."

Taiba looked back at me and nodded. Her face was flushed, and her hair was undone.

"OK, beta. You win. Yes, whatever you want, Nazu, tonight. You can have me however you want. But please let me go now."

Rather reluctantly, I let go of her buttocks. As I stepped back from her, my penis made a wet noise as it slipped out from in between her thighs. I could literally see Taiba give a sigh of relief, even as more of her cunt juice flowed down her thighs.

One of my hands was still wrapped around her waist. I made her turn around, so her back was facing me, and then pushed her on her back, so she bent forward at an awkward angle, her big bottom jutting out.

"Brace yourself against the wall, mamani." I told her. "Hands on the wall."

"Please, beta. Don't spank me now." Taiba implored, to no avail. She placed her palms on the wall, leaning forward, ass jutting out. I raised my right hand.

SPANK!

The flesh on her peechwade quivered as I hit the fleshy part of her rump.

SPANK!

"I am sorry, Nazu." My aunt mumbled. "I should be more considerate of your needs."

SPANK!

"I am so sorry, beta. You are a young man, I should have been prepared for your hawas (lust)."

SPANK!

"Tomorrow I will try and wake up early, Nazu, so you can have your way with me."

SPANK!

"Please let me go na, beta. Tonight I will do what you want."

SPANK!

I then snapped my fingers.

"Ok, Taiba. You can go now."

My aunt was a sight to see. Her ass was red - a brilliant red. She had just taken a bath, her buttocks had just been dried with a towel and were still cold and damp, and then I had spanked her there. So not only were they crimson red, they must have been stinging as well.

Taiba was panting. There was a sharp smell of sex from her - her cunt was leaking cum like a rainy day in Manchester. She was aroused, she wanted more, and yet she had to go because the maid would be there. And she found herself unable to meet my gaze, humiliated by the way I had spanked her.

Wordlessly, Taiba grabbed her clothes and headed for the door. Then she turned around to face me.

"Please don't take a long time, beta." She told me, before exiting the bathroom.

I did take a long time.

I took a leisurely shower. It wasn't that I didn't heed my aunt's instructions on purpose, but when you are hard, and having blue balls, you tend to take long showers. Besides, I completely forgot I had to get out quickly.

When I finished drying myself off with a towel, it was then I realized my conundrum. Where were my clothes?

The answer came back to me: downstairs. Where the maid probably was now.

Oh great! I swore. For fuck's sake!

I will probably have to exit, make my way to my own bedroom, completely in the nude, hoping the maid wasn't upstairs, so I could get clothes from my suitcase. And what of the clothes I had shed last night?

Oh well, one problem at a time.

I exited Taiba's bathroom ... and stood still.

Pushpita, the maid, was in the room. Her back was to me, as she was dusting the far side of the room, but as I had opened the bathroom door, the noise made her turn.

"Oh, dada!" Her jaw dropped, and her hand went to cover her mouth in shock as she saw me standing there, fully nude in all my glory, penis half erect.

"Pushpita." I barely mustered up enough dignity, and walked in to the room. I noticed that the maid's hands were now back at her side, and rather than being embarrassed and nervous about the situation, she seemed a tad too comfortable, and had a rather mischievous smile on her face.

"Dada," She said. "Tumi to nangta (you are naked!). Tomar kapor koi? Where are your clothes?"

Once again she gave a naughty giggle.

"I think ... some are downstairs." I replied. "I might have to go to my room."

"I brought your clothes from downstairs here." Pushpita suddenly replied, surprising me. "It's there on the corner of the bed."

"Oh."

True to her words, she had brought my T-shirt, and my very short underwear, along with my pants, to the bed, from downstairs where I had taken it off last night.

"What were the clothes doing downstairs, dada?" The maid asked me. "Did you just walk up here last night, all naked, into your aunt's bedroom?"

I didn't say anything to her. I simply walked to the bed, and put on my T-shirt. All along, Pushpita's eyes never left my naked body.

"You have a nice pasa, dada." Once again, she suddenly remarked. For a maid, she was surprisingly bold! "And a good sized nunu. Tomar nunu onek boro (your dick is very big)."

I turned to her, still wearing only the T-shirt, my erect dick pointing at her.

"Is that so?"

"Oh yes." Coyly, Pushpita walked towards me, as I stood still. Her hands reached out and softly enveloped my manhood. "It's a very nice, big, hard nunu, dada."

As she stroked my manhood, I made a calculated gamble.

"I am sure you will have lot of fun with my nunu." I told her. "It can show you a very good time."

Without missing a beat, Pushpita replied, "I am sure of it, dada. And I am also sure your mamanis think so as well."

So she knew! She must be guessing, or fishing for it, but she definitely knew!

"And what," I managed to croak, as she continued to stroke me. "Gives you that idea?"

"Oh, come on, dada." Pushpita giggled nonchalantly. "You sleep in your aunts' bedrooms. You shower in their shower. You wear small underwear all the time in their presence and I even find you walking around naked in their room. I am not a dumb girl, dada."

I said nothing as she continued to stroke me. I was now quite, quite hard. Then she stopped and withdrew her hands.

"I have a lot of housework, dada." She told me naughtily. "But some day, I am sure if you really like, me and you can have a lot of fun with this nunu of yours. That is, when you are not having fun with your fat mamani!"

So saying, she laughed again, tossed her head and walked out of the room, leaving me standing there with a strong boner.

Fuck! Why am I getting blue balls with Taiba in the house? I am going to fuck her so savagely when I get the chance tonight!

I almost came as I imagined myself humping Taiba, her giant fat mamani boobs bouncing around wildly, her belly jiggling as I grab her love handles and plough into her vagina, my bottom smacking against her big fat thighs. Then I imagined turning her over and spanking those big fat butts, watching her fatty behind quiver and go red as I spanked her hard, and she was purring in ecstasy. It was quite the vision.

Rather reluctantly, I didn't finish the thought, but headed downstairs.

* * *

Breakfast was a quiet affair. Pushpita was there, and she behaving somewhat strangely (or was that my imagination), and Taiba seemed lost in some thought, so I sat and quietly ate my sandwiches and cereal. While waiting for the tea, I took out my cellphone.

On a whim, I decided to text Shaheen using WhatsApp.

"Hi, my beautiful sexy mamani. How are you?" I texted her.

Normally I would never call any aunt of mine sexy. Beautiful might be pushing it, but I could get away it. It was a playful teasing flirtatious message. But sexy? That wasn't innocent at all. And what if someone read her text? What if her husband had her phone? But I was feeling somewhat randy, so what the fuck - I decided to go with it. This wasn't the first time I was throwing caution to the wind. I really should be more careful; this was a lady's reputation I was playing with, but when you are hard and horny, you do strange things.

I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

"I am fine, my handsome stud." Shaheen sent back. Clearly she was in the mood as well! "I am missing all the love I got from you."

"I miss giving you my love as well." I told her. "Can't wait until you are back."

"How's my replacement treating you?" Shaheen texted, meaning Taiba.

"The doodhwali is here." I wrote back. "But I haven't tasted the milk yet."

"My, my." Came Shaheen's reply. "Whaddaplayah! I thought I was your only gal!"

Clearly she was in a flirtatious mood as well. I decided to be a little bold.

"My gorgeous mamani, I had a lot of fun with you." I told her, and then added, "In you."

There was a little pause in the reply. Did I go too far? And then my phone lit up.

"I had fun playing all those games with you too." Shaheen replied. "Taiba not into the same games? J "

That smiley face taunted me. I paused, and then replied, "How I wish all my mamanis played with me the way you did, my lovely mamani."

"Can't wait to come back in two weeks to continue our games, jaanu." Shaheen answered. "I missed you so much I even took the local crowded bus!"

I stared at the text.

Wow! Shaheen was quite explicit! Not only did she call me jaanu (darling), but her local bus comment was very symbolic too!

My barey mamani is one of those ladies who has a really big butt, so her big bum always used to protrude out a lot. This was one reason why she never took the public transit in the big cities in India, as guys would somehow find a reason to rest their hand on her bum or accidentally brush against her, or pinch her surreptitiously. She once told me of the time she had been stuck in Mumbai and HAD to take a bus. That 18 minute ride to her hotel, she had confessed, had been the longest 18 minutes of her life, as men continuously groped her, pinched, her, placed a finger in her anus and even smacked her bum on the crowded and busy bus.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers