Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,306 Followers

All my guilt, regarding betrayal to my uncle, had disappeared. All I could think was how to get this sexy fat woman to bed and fuck her hard. Right now it seemed that tonight may be my lucky night. Suddenly all the signals were all pointing towards it and I was willing to take my chances.

I went back with two bottles of Coke and two glasses. We were sitting next to each other on the sofa, watching the movie and sipping our drink. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She snuggled against me, placing a hand on my knees. I kept groping her from time to time, and she snuggled even closer. The hand on my knees crept up along my thigh.

Soon the movie was over. The night was still young and Taiba started talking. Suddenly, I could sense she was a little nervous, and she wasn't eager to retire to bed immediately. She had made me a promise in the morning, however ...

"Nazu, you are lucky you are young, handsome and the world is open for you." She suddenly told me. "Me, I am married to a man who thinks I am a fat cow. I AM a fat cow."

"Mamani!" I turned to her. "You are no fat cow! Mamu is so wrong. He is lucky he has a voluptuous wife like you!"

"Voluptuous." Taiba scoffed. "That's another word for fat. Oh, I am so unsexy! So ugly!"

"Taibee! You are NOT ugly." I told her firmly. "And remember, I have actually SEEN you naked."

"Oh, how I wish I had married someone like you instead, Nazu!" Taiba suddenly wailed.

"Taiba. Taiba." I told her. "You should not feel lonely. You can come to me whenever you like. And I am always here for you."

"Oh Nazu. You don't understand, darling. You don't know a lot of things. And how can I tell you!"

I know exactly what you mean, Taiba, I thought. You haven't gotten laid in a few months and what you need is a good fuck.

"Taiba, every woman needs a man. And trust me, I am here for you."

This was the moment between us. We were sitting next to each other, in an emotional, highly erotic and aroused state, faces close to each other.

I leaned forward and kissed her. I could feel the warmth of her breath. I was sucking her tender lips.

Taiba seemed reluctant at first, but then slowly, surely, she started to respond back. I got my arms around her and pulled her closer. My lips got deeper into her and my tongue was searching its way between her lips. She was now hot, and not wanting to let go. I could literally smell her dampness permeate through the air.

We continued kissing for a few minutes. I knew that the barrier was broken and I am getting her in my bed. I moved my one hand and started rubbing her back. We were still in an embrace, very close to each other. My other hand now came to her chest and started fondling her left breast.

I don't know how it happened, but soon we were shedding our clothes in a hurry, and sometime later found ourselves in Taiba's bedroom.

* * *

Taiba smiled. She had a lovely smile. People with good kind hearts usually had a lovely smile.

"Nazu, you have to do a lot of things before you get to actually start having sex." She said. "You can start with massaging the breasts. Massaging the breasts would arouse any girl, even if she's unwilling she would fall to you within seconds if you massage her breasts."

"Yes, mamani." I then decided to get a little naughty. "Are you unwilling, mamani?"

Taiba gave a wry smile.

"I made a promise to you in the morning, Nazu." She said. "And right now I think the situation is such that even if I say no, I am going to get fucked anyways. So might as well enjoy it."

"I guess so, mamani."

"Now, hold my breasts and massage them."

"Yes, mamani."

Slowly, I touched and caressed her breasts and then started kneading them. She let out a feeble moan, murmuring, "Yes ... Oh, yes!"

I gave in to my urge and brought my head down to her breasts and without any further instructions from her, I started licking her nipples. I kissed them one by one and then licked them to feel the coolness of her bare skin. Her breasts were firmer now. With each lick she was letting out a distinct sound.

"OOOOOH! YES! OOOOH NAZU!"

Suddenly she grabbed me, with both hands on my cheeks.

"Kiss me, Nazu! KISS ME!"

We were now kissing each other deeply, my tongue in her mouth. My hands were wrapped around her bum, and on Taiba's fat ass cheeks, squeezing her there and feeling my mamani's meaty curves. As my hands moved upwards along her spine caressing her big back, I felt the smoothness of her fair skin. Her long hair draped my over arms as I moved upwards. As I reached her upper back, I pulled her hair to one side and exposed her left shoulder. Breaking our warm kiss, I put my mouth over her exposed shoulder, planting soft kisses on it. Taiba shut her eyes and moaned with delight.

"Oh, NAZU!" She moaned. "That is the way to do it! Kissing my neck! Oh, you are good!"

I moved towards her neck and continued kissing her softly all the way. As I reached her nape, I flicked my tongue over it and bit her with my lips. I continued kissing her there for some time and it had a remarkable effect on Taiba. She was beginning to loudly moan and tightened her grip on me, pulling me closer to herself and pressing her marvellous huge tits against my chest.

With one free hand, I began to tweak, caress and squeeze her breasts.

Ever since I had become aware of women, those huge Taiba tits had occupied my fantasy. I would see them from time to time, juggling in her tight blouse, try to burst open from the confines of her cloths. A couple of times before this whole summer, I had even felt them, but through her clothes, as I had hugged and cuddled against my aunt. And today those melons were naked, pressed against my bare chest, or being felt up by me.

I began to move my head downwards, planting kisses over her shoulder blades, cleavage and breasts and her stomach. I licked her breasts, flicked my tongue over her nipples and then clamped down and sucked on them. Taiba smiled at my and tousled my hair lovingly.

"Nazu, you are so good! I can hardly believe this is your first time, you are so good!"

I gave a nervous laugh. And then I kissed her nipples again.

"OH NAZU!"

"Oh mamani!" I gushed. "You have such big, marvellous breasts!"

"You like them, don't you, beta?" She grinned, as I tried to 'motorboat' her.

I continued to kiss her breasts and then move even downwards. When I reached her navel, I placed my mouth over it, covering it completely and put in my tongue inside it. As my tongue darted in and out of her deep navel, she squirmed more. I was quite close to her cunt and could smell the musky smell getting stronger, which indicated that her juices were in full flow and that my aunt was quite wet now.

I kissed her again on her lips, to which she responded even more passionately. She was now fully turned on, a wild animal in prime heat and she wanted more and more. It was difficult holding her like that. She fell backwards on the bed, pulling me along with her. I fell on top of her, and in one motion, my dick, rock hard wet with pre-cum, slipped inside her very wet pussy.

WHAM!

There it was; I had penetrated my Taiba mamani for the first time.

"OOOOOH!" Taiba mouthed, as I pressed against her, shoving deeper inside her. "OOOH NAZ! OOOOOH NAZ! NAZ! NAZ! NAZ! NAZ! NAZ!"

I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my dick. We lay there motionless for some time and then she began gyrating her hips slowly underneath my body.

"OH, PUSH NAZ! PUSH!" She uttered.

That was the cue and I too began to slowly pull my dick out as far as I could, without breaking the connection and then thrust it in again gently until I could feel my pubic hairs meet hers.

"OOOH NAZ! PUSH HARDER!" My aunt was in a state of bliss. "HARDER! DON'T STOP!"

I repeated the act and she responded similarly by thrusting her hips towards my pelvis each time I pushed the love meat into the deep tunnel of love. We were fucking each other very gently, moving ever so slowly and enjoying every movement our bodies made. Her hands gripped the bed sheet on either side of her body. My hands were over her shoulders and gripped the pillow on either side of her head. We were enjoying our first lovemaking act thoroughly and could feel each other's body completely as I lay on top of her with just our pelvises moving rhythmically.

Slowly the pace quickened and the thrusts increased. My whole body was rubbing along hers and as I felt her magnificent breasts against my chest. My feelings could only be described as ecstasy. For so long I had dreamed about doing it with Taiba, and now I was doing it. I was doing her. I was doing my aunt. My beautiful fat mamani.

"OOOOOH NAAZU! BETA!! I AM CUMMING!!"

With a shout and a grunt, Taiba clamped her legs around my waist as her fingers dug into my back. I thrust more vigorously as her pussy spasmed, and I felt the pressure beginning to build up in my dick as well. All at once, I came too and as we held each other in that divine embrace, each one of us having a massive orgasm. I felt like I was in heaven and nothing could be better than this; my hands wrapped around her shoulders and she holding onto my body. I don't know how long I was cumming - it seemed to be endless. It was years of pining for Taiba and suddenly getting her; seemingly gallons of cum were oozing out of me into her unprotected womb. At some level I was aware that we weren't using protection, and Taiba could get pregnant, but on another level we were both enjoying this. Our connection was physical AND emotional, and I completed her, even as my dick emptied huge amounts of seed into her.

"OOOOH NAZU."

As our orgasms subsided we fell down exhausted and I rolled over to my side and lay beside her with my left hand on her stomach. She looked so pretty and beautiful. Her long hairs fanned out on the pillow with a few strands sticking on her face due to perspiration. Her wonderful curvy, red lips; the perfect nose and deep eyes. No words were spoken for a long time as we lay there just feeling the heat of each others body.

And suddenly Taiba got up and started caressing my dick with her hand. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and the only thought that came into my mind was, what a horny woman she is! After that superb fuck, she wants more!

Well I just let her play with my dick as I began to play with her long and beautiful hair. Slowly my dick began to rise due to her efforts and the softness of her hair in my hand. Taiba then engulfed my dick in her mouth and began sucking on it.

A moan escaped my lips as I felt the warm and yet wet sensation around my penis. She lifted her head slowly and began to lick my dick with her tongue. My shaft was as stiff as a pole and she was driving me crazy. As her tongue flicked the sensitive skin at the tip of my penis, a current ran down my spine. She was giving me a blowjob, one of the best blowjobs of my life; expertly holding the dick in her right hand and licking it like a lollipop from all sides. She once again engulfed my dick in her mouth and began to move it in and out slowly. As her head bobbed up and down on my dick, my grip tightened on her hair in my hand.

I must tell u that I have a thing for long hair and the softness and thickness of Taiba's hair was driving me crazy. As she quickened her pace, I could hold on no longer and warned her. She was ready and as I came, she expertly sealed her mouth around my dick, not letting a drop of cum fall out of her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she swallowed all that cum; as though she was drinking some nectar.

When I was done, she took the dick out her mouth and smilingly asked, "You like my hair, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes."

I looked at her. She was smiling. She seemed happy.

"Any regrets?" I asked her.

My aunt gave the best reply.

"I never thought I would ever do something like this. But I have no regrets as long as we are happy with it and no one is hurt."

Oh Taiba!

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,306 Followers