Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here she was telling me she took the bus BECAUSE she was missing me. And letting me imagine what happened to her on that crowded bus!

"What happened?" Taiba's voice broke my moment. She was standing there with the tea, looking a little curious. "Who are you chatting with?"

"Oh nothing!" Hastily I closed the app. "Just checking the cricket scores. India is doing quite well against Bangladesh."

"Hmm. It's just Bangladesh. They are a rubbish team anyways." Taiba placed the two tea cups on the table and sat down beside me. I took my cup as she started to sip from hers. We both sat drinking our tea for some time in silence.

"Did Pushpita say anything to you?" Taiba suddenly turned to me and asked, in a quiet voice. "She's acting a little strange."

"Say ... anything ... to me?" I pretended to be dumb. "What do you mean?"

Taiba looked at me for a moment and then shook her head.

"Nothing. She's just ... acting a little strange, that's all. I thought she saw you in my washroom or something."

I nearly choked on my tea.

"Did she say anything to you?" I asked her.

"Well," Taiba bit her lip. "She did ask me if I had a good night's sleep. And I said yes. And then she told me dada - you - seemed to be a little tired. It must be nothing really, but still ..."

"Oh, don't think about it." I said in a dismissing tone. "These maids! They will say anything."

"I know." Taiba seemed a little in a daze. "But ... Nazu ... you have to be a little bit more careful. These maids ... they love to gossip ... carry tales from house to house."

I knew Taiba was worried about her reputation. And so she should be, and I should really be looking out for her. Yet, instead, yesterday I had groped and kissed and fingered her in full presence of a rickshaw driver, who probably had spread that tale all over town. The incestuous love story of the housewife aunty and her young nephew.

And now Pushpita probably knew, and would do the same. I really must be more careful about protecting these ladies whose charms I was enjoying. I decided tomorrow I will have a private talk with Pushpita.

I got up and gave my aunt a quick peck on the cheek, surprising her.

SMOOCH!

"Oh, don't worry about it, Taibee. C'mon, don't we have some work to do for barey mamu?"

Barey mamu, or Shaheen's husband, was the oldest of my three uncles. All three had a joined clothing business, and they were expanding beyond the big cities. They were experimenting with a low cost, cheaper line of saris, and wanted to try it out in a village shop in Tinpur. For this, today we had to go meet a realtor who would show us three locations for this shop.

"Mamani." I told Taiba, giving her another kiss on the cheek. "Let's head out in half an hour to an hour, OK? We have an appointment with that agent at noon. Pushpita should be done her duties shortly."

"Er ... yes, beta. Of course."

I then bent down and kissed straight and flush on the lips.

SMOOCH!

"And oh, mamani. Wear that yellow sari and blouse of yours. It's very sexy."

* * *

It was getting late, so I walked up stairs. Taiba's room's door was partly ajar. I pushed it open and entered.

Taiba was dressed in only a petticoat. Her bra was on the bed, as was the yellow sari. She turned when I entered, her big boobs bouncing as she moved.

"Nazu! You have to stop barging in on me like that." Taiba scolded me. "I was changing."

I walked up to her, reached out and wrapped my hands around her breasts.

"Taiba. Taiba. Taiba." I shook my head in mild displeasure. "Don't you understand?"

My hands were gently tweezing and massaging my aunt's breasts.

"What, beta?" Taiba asked me, warily, aware that she was in front of her nephew, topless, getting manhandled and fondled by him.

"In this house, mamani," I told her, gently pinching her left breast. "As per what YOU had told me earlier ... YOU have to do what I tell you. You are MY little slave girl, mamani. Otherwise you get spanked. Do you understand?"

Taiba's face was flushed by now, and her breathing was rapid.

"Yes, beta, I understand." She managed to reply. "I am your slave girl, beta. Please spank me, beta."

I pinched her right breast.

"Whenever you are changing, or in the washroom, or in the shower, you will always leave your door ajar." I commanded her. "I can walk in any time on you, anywhere, unannounced. Do you understand?"

"Yes, beta." Her voice was now cracking. There was a strong smell of cunt once again in the room. Taiba had started to leak. "I am sorry, beta."

"Good." I told her, letting of her breasts. "Now be a dear and get me that hair brush."

I made Taiba bend over a chair, her big buttocks jutting out. I caught hold of the bottom edge of her petticoat and gently started to roll it up. The smell of her cum was now quite strong. Her huge buttocks came into view as I continued to roll the petticoat up. Then I pulled at her panty until it was firmly wedged inside her ass crack, leaving her big, bouncy buttocks completely exposed.

"Spread your legs." I commanded her.

"Yes, beta."

SPANK!

I swung the hair brush, and it contacted her derriere with a pleasant, sharp sound.

"I am sorry, beta." My aunt gushed. "I should have remembered I am the slave girl."

SPANK!

"I am sorry, beta. My door will always remain open for you to walk in."

SPANK!

"My peechwade is always available to you, Nazu. You can spank me any time."

SPANK!

"My breasts are for you to play with, my dear nephew. This old aunt of yours is your slave, beta."

SPANK!

"I am sorry about this morning, beta. I will satisfy your hawas tonight, Nazu."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

After about fifteen spanks, alternating between her left and right ass cheek, I stopped. The creamy white flesh of her posterior was now crimson red, marked with the marks of those spanks. I then caught hold of her pantie and pulled it out from where it was wedged in the crack of her ass.

The panty was soaking wet with her juices. What a woman! Turned on by spanking, that too with a hair brush, and yet trying to resist a good fuck!

I patted her on the rump.

"OK, mamani." I told her. "Finish getting ready. I will be downstairs, waiting for you."

* * *

The next few hours was hard work.

It was unusually hot in Tinpur, and in the village there are hardly any ubers or taxis. You go everywhere in the rickshaw. It was a good thing I went to the gym and was athletic, as my fat mamani occupied most of the space on the rickshaw chair. I sat beside her, my arm wrapped around her bare waist, encircling her body, as she clung on to me on the rickshaw.

As the rickshaw rolled over the badly paved road, bouncing, Taiba pressed inadvertently more against me. I tightened my grip around her waist, and with one finger gently tickled the underside of her blouse.

"Beta." Taiba gently whispered to me. "We are outside."

"I know mamani. You are so beautiful I can't help myself."

Taiba gave a beautiful, million dollar smile.

I reached and gave her breast a gentle squeeze.

"Why the smile, Taibee? You have such a beautiful smile."

Taiba turned to me, smiling again.

"You know how long it is since a man called me beautiful? Or even praised my smile?" Then she lowered her voice and continued, "Or even expressed some desire for me ... or my body?"

Her husband - my uncle - was such a fool!

I didn't say anything, but let my hand that was around her waist roam a little bit freely on her body. She didn't say anything else either, but sat with a smile on her face as I rubbed her belly, massaged her breast, or squeezed her buttocks.

"Beta." She warned me when I got a little bit brazen. "We are entering the main market."

I covered up her bosom with the achal of her sari, and continued to molest her breasts. She had no choice by to sit there and accept what was happening to her.

Suddenly the rickshaw stopped. We were in the village market by the gates.

"We are here, dada." The rickshaw driver announced. With a start, I realized this was the same rickshaw driver that had dropped off Taiba yesterday. As I paid him, I reached out and grabbed Taiba by her buttocks.

"She has a nice gaand, na?" I asked him, kneading my aunt's posterior right there, openly on the street.

"It is big and fleshy." The rickshaw driver agreed, nodding. Taiba stood there helplessly, her face blushing a bright red, as I poked her rectum, pinched her ass cheets and then gave it a satisfying whack. All in public in the street.

"Dada." The rickshaw driver took out his cell phone. "Please give me your number, I will text you my number. If you need any pickup, let me know."

He had a cunning grin on his face. He didn't say much, but took my number, texted me, gave Taiba a look over, and then gave me a knowing wink, before departing.

"Oh, beta. What have you done?" Taiba asked me feebly.

"Don't worry, Taiba." I patted her on the rump. "There's no one here on the street, it's practically deserted. Now let's go towards the entrance."

We went through the market gates and soon met the agent. He soon took us around the small marketplace of the village. This being a working day, it wasn't as busy as it would be on the weekend. Most of the villagers worked during the week in the big cities nearby, such as Kolkata, and returned home during the weekend and that's when the village market bustled with activity. Right now it was dead and hardly a soul was present, except the vendors.

* * *

Four hours later, roughly around 5 pm, we returned back to the lodge.

"That was tiring." Taiba remarked, as we got in. "It was soooo hot!"

"At least we got our work done." I remarked. We had seen all the places mamu had short listed, and we picked one, and then negotiated a good price as well. Mamu had been talking on the phone, and all the agent had to do was make the paper work for the final signatures in a few days' time.

I had then called the same rickshaw driver and he brought us back. All along the way poor Taiba had to bear the brunt of my full on hunger for her, as every curve of her body got fondled or groped.

"We got a good price for that place." I said.

"I am surprised he agreed to that price." Taiba remarked, turning on the air conditioning to full blast. "I thought he would haggle more."

"Well, I think he was distracted." I remarked, as we walked up the stairs to Taiba's room.

"Distracted with what?" Taiba innocently turned towards me and asked.

I walked up to her, placed my hands around her waist and drew her in to me.

"Who wouldn't be distracted by you, Taibee?" I asked her, using her pet name again. "You are a delicious sight to see any time, my sexy mamani! You are like the refreshing mango lassi in yellow on a hot summer's day. Of course he was distracted."

I saw a smile light up her face. I drew her in for a kiss.

"Please, beta." Taiba pleaded. "I am sweating and stinking."

I ignored her and pressed my lips on to hers. And my hands grabbed her firmly by the waist and I pressed myself onto her. I kissed her hungrily and felt her begin to melt.

"Ooooh, beta!" Taiba gasped, once I let her up for air. "You are a good kisser! But I have to-"

I cut her off again with a kiss, my hands now groping and squeezing her buttocks.

I finally let her go.

"Oooooh, beta." Taiba could only huff. Her breathing was rapid and her face flushed. "I need to go take a shower and get fresh."

I kissed her again. Only after a prolonged kiss did I let go of her.

Once inside the room, Taiba began preparations for her bath, running the water in the large tub. I sat down on the arm chair in the room.

"Nazu. I am going in for my bath." My aunt yelled. She had left the door slightly ajar, perhaps expecting me to enter.

"Yes, Taiba." I replied, drowsily. I had fully planned to go in and take advantage of my aunt, but I was also very, very tired. Before I knew it, I was sleeping.

I was awakened again, by the squeaking noise as the door to the bath opened. Unknown to me at that time, a full forty minutes had elapsed. Taiba had drawn a big bath, expecting me to come in and join her. She spent almost half an hour relaxing in the hot water before realizing I wasn't coming in, and then had taken a nice leisurely shower.

I was shocked as I strained my sleepy eyes to the full nakedness of aunt's body. I had somewhat expected Taiba to wear something on exiting the bathroom, but she only had a towel wrapped around her head as beads of water mixed with perspiration trickled down her bare body. The view was heavenly. Her dark brown nipples stood erect on her large breasts. My eyes instantly dropped to the dark mound of thick black pubes that covered her entire womanhood and rose up in a thin line - a landing strip - all the way to her navel.

Hearing me gasp in wonder at the sight of my gorgeously chubby aunt, she looked at me and remarked, "Oh, Nazu - you were sleeping!"

"Well, I am certainly awake now, mamani."

Taiba turned towards me and smiled without the slightest embarrassment. I could feel the blood rush down to my already engorged manhood. I could feel my heart pounding as I continued to stare at her nakedness.

Facing me with the sweetest smile and raising her hands to her hips, Taiba asked, "Got a good look?"

I could only nod like an idiot.

She stood there for a while as she dried off her hair giving me a full frontal view. Her dark brown areolas showed distinctly against her creamy white breasts. The deep navel from where a thin trace of her pubic hair sprung into a dark triangle almost called out for me to bury my tongue in it.

"Oh, I must have left my clothes back in the bathroom." She giggled. "Silly me."

She was enjoying the attention of my hungry eyes, gorging on her naked flesh.

"You look so pretty, mamani." I told her. "Taiba, I could take you right now."

Taiba only gave me a slightly nervous grin, and then walked back to the bathroom to get dressed. As she entered, I got a good view of her delicious buttocks, the protruding labial lips and pubic hair as she vanished into the bathroom.

* * *

Dinner was a quiet affair. Taiba constantly fidgeted nervously, and acted all awkward and cautious. Perhaps she was wondering what was going to happen to her later tonight. She did have good reason to be worried, if I was being honest with myself.

After all, she had come yesterday to stay with her nephew and was greeted by me openly putting my finger in her ass crack, and then pinching her bottom, in full view of a lowly rickshaw driver. After almost five minutes of hugging, kissing, groping, pinching and molesting my aunt right on her doorstep in full view of anyone the street was she let into the house. And my harassment of hers didn't stop once my aunt was inside the house. I rubbed myself against her, my hardness pressing against her buttocks. I spanked her. I kissed her on the lips. I felt up her tits. And then I had spanked her again until I had stripped her completely naked. And then I had forced myself onto her, fucking her in the ass.

Yes, she did give consent, but only after I had already inserted my dick into her ass after she had told me not to. Was it rape? Perhaps, perhaps not.

And this is where I was also silent through the dinner. I was puzzled.

Yes, puzzled by my aunt's two faced behaviour.

You see, for a long time, we both had been content with casual fooling around. I would do things to her that I would never to other women of my family. In a fun and joking way, I would play with her peechwade, as she called her buttocks. I squeezed it, pressed it, pinched it, and caressed it and so on. And then, that night when I had dropped her off to visit her relatives, she had told me something she never said before.

"If you want to hug me, just take me and hug me. And if you want to kiss me, just take me and kiss me. If you want to pinch my bum, beta, just say my name and snap your fingers. I will come, bend over and present my gaand to you. It's yours to be pinched, patted, groped, caressed, or spanked. You can do what you want with my peechwade."

And she had said this while rubbing my cock through my pants.

It was Taiba. It was SHE who wanted to take our relationship to the next level.

SHE was the one who wanted to be spanked.

SHE was the one who always spoke teasingly of my hawas (lust) for her.

When I had groped her breasts, SHE was the one who said, ""Oh, beta! For so long, I waited someone to have this sort of hawas - this sort of hunger - for me!"

SHE was the one who patted her buttocks and her cheeks and said she was always ready for some slaps.

And then, after we both got naked, SHE got cold feet.

SHE didn't want to fuck. So I fucked her ass instead.

This morning - today - it was just the opposite. It seemed she suddenly had other ideas. All day she was ... sort of ... resisting me.

In the morning when I had groped her by the tits and was mauling her, she kept making the excuse that the maid would come. Then in the bathroom, even though her cunt kept saying otherwise, she was reluctant to even making out. Yes, she eventually promised she would give in to me completely tonight, but that was a desperate promise. Otherwise I could have taken her right then and there.

All day, even as I forced myself onto her in various ways - kissing her, hugging her, groping her, pinching her ass, it seemed as if she was reluctantly participating in it. Her smiles seemed forced. She seemed ... almost fearful.

And yet ...

Just this afternoon, when we had returned from outside, she had playfully come out of the washroom, fully naked, fully aware that I was there, and had playfully asked me if I had gotten a good look. She had been in no hurry to dress. She probably even expected me to join her in the bath.

So she DID want me. And yet now, she appeared nervous.

So what the hell was exactly going on with her?

After dinner was over, I asked Taiba what she wanted to do after cleaning up.

"There was an old movie on TV, beta." She said. "Dilwale Dulhani Le Jayenge. I think the last hour is now on. I want to watch it."

"Ok, mamani, sure. Let me clean the table."

After we cleared the table, Taiba asked me to get some soft drinks from the fridge.

"Can you get me a Coke, beta?" She asked. "I feel like a nice, cold glass of Coke."

"Sure, mamani. Anything else?"

"No, beta." Taiba smiled.

"Absolutely, mamani. You make yourself comfortable on the sofa, I will go get your drinks."

I smiled and got up to go into the kitchen. Taiba caught hold of my hand.

"I like it when you call me Taiba. Or Taibee." She told me shyly, her eyes looking down. "It ... I don't know ... it makes me feel younger."

There she was - that dual nature of hers again. What did she want?

I know what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her.

I forced myself to smile.

"Alright, Taibee. You go plant your sexy fat ass on the sofa now, darling."

She giggled as I headed for the kitchen.

Suddenly a lot of sexual energy in the room. It was just like that. Taiba was being Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

As for me, I had gone a couple of months without any sex, and then I had sex multiple times in a week with my older aunt Shaheen. And then, after all the high of constant sex, I had gone two days NOW with LOTS of teasing and making out, but NO proper sex. I was mad and hungry to get a proper fuck, not a pity anal dump.