All Comments on 'Summer of Loss'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An absolutely fantastic story, just the right amount of emotional build up, and an outstanding pay off, 9/10.

gametime279gametime279over 2 years ago

It's funny, I was about to comment on the story and use the word amazing as well but someone else beat me to it lol. GREAT story, going to start following the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

Only aspect that couldโ€™ve made it Hotter wouldโ€™ve been a loving and tasty episode of 69 ..

โ€œBreakfast of Champions! โ€œ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was a very well written story. Found myself wanting the story to continue. Fully enjoyed reading the build up and emotional connection between the siblings. Only critique is i would have enjoyed reading about the siblings committingbto each other in private with vows possibly on a beach that was alluded to.

Outside of that this will become one of my favorites.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Very good story! I get moving away to be safe but she was living with the parents and they didn't question her moving in with the brother? What about the time since and moving forward? But as I said, a great story, 5*

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

So few writers here. Glad I finally found one.

There were a few issues of continuity or details, and few misplaced words, just enough that a great story could have been superb.

If you'd like an editor, send me a message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!!!!!

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A charming story, well done.

I liked the final confrontation with Alexis. The fact she propositioned him while out on a date with another guy showed that she hadn't changed at all. What a snake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Excellent!

Your writing style and ability are superb. Another fantastic story!

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

You spun an excellent tale. Just a little bit long though.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very well written and yummy story. Well done. Thank you!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome!! 5 stars!!!

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ

Superb just superb writing. Story became full 10/10 the moment you gave the picture of their small argument and how they solved it. In any relationships there would be ups and downs. When you can and want to compromise and vise versa is the moment you know that relationship is going to work.

Totally loved it. Thanks to the author.

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

Well written and enjoyable. Just one suggestion - don't make your male protagonist into a crybaby. I'm a sensitive guy and not afraid to cry, but he broke down at the drop of a hat. Some emotion is good, but too much desensitizes and leaves the reader less willing to cheer for him. His sister was a terrific character, and part of that was her strength. Again, enjoyed the story immensely, but thought I'd be honest about the one niggling annoyance for future reference. Still gave it an easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad the male protagonist had actual feelings in n this. I'm so tired of male characters whose feelings don't go beyond "she hot. Must touch boobies... Sexsexsexsexsex. Felt good. Demand more sex"

Characters with emotional depth, and men with the emotional maturity to cry, are the best make leads.

5 starrs

Tiku21Tiku21over 2 years ago

I agree with the last one finally someone who have feelings damn it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I didn't vote

The no kids policy killed the story for me.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I just want to join the chorus of praises, have nothing to add really. 5 stars again; by the way, I do think rarmons' stories on average are somewhat underrated. Thanks for another beautiful story!

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

biology and social morays don't dont control who we fall in love with

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story i only have one problem with it ,and that is who the fuck keeps there dogs in the trunk.

Smelda64Smelda64over 2 years ago

I like your story just wondering whether their family knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible well written - grammar, style, plot, dialogues. Somethings about this story set itself apart from alot of the stories I've read lately. Very romantic and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Ups and down - like real life. Made the characters more real. Self-improvement, serious self-improvement is not easy for most of us. Don't like dogs in the trunk though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a fantastic story! Well qritten and beautifully told. I only wish there'd've been a sex scene at the end in the new house. That's not crucial though pretty easy 5 stars. It was quite refreshing to find a story with real emotion on this site again.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(5/2/2022) This was a very romantic read. I liked that there was closure regarding the cheating ex. She regretted what she had lost. Too many stories just let the antagonist fade away, with no resolution, no comeuppance for the villain. but I need to make two points. One, who puts a pet in a trunk? Iโ€™ve had dogs all my life and never considered placing them in the trunk of a car. That would be cruel. It would be worse than leaving the pet in the vehicle with all the windows closed. Two, Iโ€™m not a โ€œMen donโ€™t eat quicheโ€ type of guy but this guy was beyond being sensitive. Way too much blubbering for my taste. He acted more like a child than a grown man. Amandaโ€™s character was much more mature, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1*

I'm 1*-ing everything that the prick who brought Valentine's Interrupted into the world posts

Loli2020Loli2020almost 2 years ago

This ,"Little things" by nomenesico and "Just like a song" have to be the most well wriiten sibling romance stories in this site for me. Rest of them just good smut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NGL, I hated the MC's personality

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Beautiful. 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see rarmons I vote 1*

Why? Go read Valentineโ€™s Interrupted. Nothing, NOTHING he writes will ever again deserve more than a 1* rating

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very enjoyable read that warmed my heart. I thought for a moment there was gonna be a stupid temporary breakup in the middle there, like so many of these stories seem to have (and it pisses me off to know end for a whole slew of reasons), but I'm glad the author shied away from that overtaken route and instead just developed the relationship and showed a little bit of their future together. An epilogue would have been nice. Maybe they decide to have a family after all? Also, glad Alexis got her comeuppance and realized what she lost, at least to some extent.

A little piece of advice to anyone: never be that person. Ever. If you're with someone, be with them completely. If there is a problem, TALK! Don't fucking betray them in the most cruel way possible. A breakup is better than ripping their heart out, especially if you claim to care about them. And don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions; always get it direct from your partner before you do something you might regret :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous