All Comments on 'Summer of Love'

by Devils_Erotic_Angel

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was amazing! I loved it. Can't wait to see if there's going to be more adventures with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was amazing! I loved it. Can't wait to see if there's going to be more adventures with these two!

nikkolausnikkolausalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Hopefully there will be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should expand the story during the summer and move to when they go on to college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This begs to be continued. A beautiful slow build up made all the more erotic. The emotions of the brother and sister are very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really very good. 5* Hope you have more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent start. Would love to read more about these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Sensual, erotic and naughty. Really like how you developed your characters, nothing was rushed. Does beg for more, you hinted at mom and dad being a special place too?? Liked the idea of pairing as intentional?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story to build on. It had the introduction and the play, with the trappings of a sexy short. It deserves to be lengthened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story is terrific. I coudl feel the love between these two so wonderfully. Please take their story on further it deserves to not end here. You built the feelings up so well that their coupling was very natural. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to be "that guy", but, if they were born eleven months apart they'd only be the same age for one month each year between birthdays and would almost certainly be a year apart in school. If you were trying to avoid the "twins with a connection " trope you could have made more/better use of that gap and the impending separation at the end of this Summer.

Enjoyed the writing and the dialogue seemed natural so high marks for that, just need a bit more care with the details. Oh yes, should go without saying but well done keeping the names straight, a much too common unforced error on this site.

I'll watch for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Great story only one detail missing much more detail and of how they felt has he was cumming deep inside hex, how many blasts of cum did he give her more detail next time please did he break her hymen did it hurt?

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Powerfully told, Thankyou. It brought back similar memories of my younger sister and I, when I was 20 and she was 17. We experimented, finding our pleasure zones. Neither of us had had sex before and our sessions when parents were away, were invaluable for our future relationships with our eventual partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, one of the best.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Quite few word, apostrophe, or spelling errors distracted from the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But not enough tension. They're both overly anxious to do sexual things to/with each other. Needs some reluctance that needs to be overcome before going too deep.

And you need to learn the difference between THEIR, which is what you wrote, and THEY'RE, which is what you meant.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the 70yrs old Anonymous guy, (pardon my English)you are not alone, i was close to my sister when we both were young, i didn't know what to do, i couldn't cum, I just pissed on her pussy, she didn't say anything, she just watched what I was doing, that's how I got my watersports fetish. We continued our gropping, touching, dick on pussy rubbing, grabbing & feeling the heat of her pussy... for about 5 years, then stopped because we both were afrade, now she is married and has a kid, she pretends like nothing happened between us, i know she remembers everything, we are still young... maybe someday i will get her back... I am going to do everything with her, I'm going to drink her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, so hot love them doing other stuff before sex which is more normal. I’d love to see where their story goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for your next story, my angel... Do not disappoint me again...

Fallen Angel 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Keep writing more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I have read in a very long time

Nmb11Nmb11almost 3 years ago

Fantastic nob!!!!!

Excellent story. !!!

Please consider continuing Laney and Jamie’s story

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Truly well written and very erotic.

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 3 years ago

Ok, just started this story. The date on it says it is new. But I am 85% sure I read this a few years ago. Even the mention of Irish twins. Could this be a rewrite?

GreekLover05GreekLover05almost 3 years ago

Such a well written story. I loved the slow build up with the detailed descriptions of what was happening between the two of them. Would love a chapter two, to see what happens the rest of the vacation, and maybe even into the school year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Very glad I bookmarked it an came back to it. Seemed very real to me; if it was dust a story, the build-up would have been over the four nights their aunt was there and then the risk of being together when they shouldn't have been sharing a room.

With regards to that 'anonymous that guy' - 11 months is not impossible. Although lactation inhibits ovulation with most women for about three months after giving birth; there is variance. My aunt was born in May, my dad the following April. I don't know if anything ever happened between them - maybe that's why they always seemed to hate each other.

Devils_Erotic_AngelDevils_Erotic_Angelalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read, vote, favor, and/or comment on my story. I'm glad to see that the majority of readers liked it and enjoyed the characters and the relationship between Jamie and Laney. I would have liked to write each of you who posted with your names, but there appears to be an issue with the Lit system allowing me to send messages.

I appreciate all of the positive messages and I've reviewed the more critical comments. Thanks for all of your thoughts and feedback. I hope you continue to read more of my stories as they are posted in my "Behind Closed Doors....Incestuous Stories" series.

Thanks again,

Devils_Erotic_Angel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. It is well written and flows beautifully. It was both enjoyable and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An interesting ending would have been that in the morning, as they left their bedroom, they'd run into Erin and Patrick and Erin grinned and commented, "So, ahh... sounds like you two had an interesting night too."

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful imaginative story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how people write every feeling about what they felt loved every word of this story wish the best for you too

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 3 years ago

An excellent story line. Well written and erotic. This is why I frequent Literotica. On the advice of a good friend, I took a chance to read this story, which is not a typical genre for myself. Surprise, surprise, I am now a fan. Unlike some of the commentors, I would not change a thing. I love the story just as it is written. Thank you so much for writing and posting this story, and adding another box to check in my list of things that excite me. Definitely a 5* story for me.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 2 years ago

Nice story, love it.

But brother and sister listen to their aunt fucking in the next room, are doing it, too, and don’t care about being heard by the rest of the family?

Too bad that wasn’t part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, he was 18 in the summer. They were born 11 months apart in the same year. That would mean that Laney was only 17 when this took place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevils_Erotic_Angel@Devils_Erotic_Angel
A lover of all things erotic, especially erotic writings. I've been visiting Literotica for a long time, reading stories, and venturing onto the boards on occasion. If you read my stories and like them, I hope you will reach out via your vote, comments, or private message to l...

SIMILAR Stories