Summer of Love

Story Info
Brother and sister find first love on summer vacation.
14.2k words
4.76
94.4k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Closed Doors...Incestuous Stories

Summer of Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our summer vacation started off like every other vacation we had taken. Every year since I could remember, we packed up and drove from the capital down to North Carolina. Our parents worked in government and we lived just outside of D.C since we were little kids. Most people would have thought our life was ideal, but having parents that were rarely home, left us feeling lonely a lot of the time.

We found out, at an early age, that we were lucky to have each other. Being sister and brother bonded us. Having been born so close together made that bond stronger. Being raised in a home in which both parents were absent a large part of the time, brought us even closer. At times, we were all we had.

Our dad worked at the Pentagon and our mom was a lawyer for the State Department. The two of us, my sister and I, were basically raised by our nanny.

The most time we spent with our parents was during holidays, well, at least most holidays, if they weren't at some work party or out of the country for business. The only other time we spent as a family was during our summer vacations to Ocracoke.

My sister, Laney, and I loved our trips to the Outer Banks. Most of the time, it was just the four of us at the house, but this year, it was announced that my aunt and her new husband were going to visit. Of course, it was announced at the last minute, like some state secret.

Normally, I'd love that we were going to see our aunt, but now, it meant my sister and I would be sharing a room and we were both used to having our own rooms. We hadn't shared a bedroom since we were ten. Laney and I are what the family calls, Irish twins. We were born in the same year, but not with the same pregnancy. Apparently, our parents couldn't keep their hands off of each other in the first few years of their marriage. So my sister and I were born eleven months apart.

We'd always shared everything, like I said, we slept in the same room until we were ten and our parents decided we were old enough to separate. Though, for most of that first year, one of us would always sneak into the other's room and we'd sleep together until our mom or dad would wake us and carry us back to our own bed.

Now, we were going to have to do it again because our Aunt Erin would be taking over one of the rooms. Of course, my mother, being a state department lawyer and always planning out her strategy before carrying out any action, decided not to tell us before we left the house. Instead, she waited till the last minute to spring that one on us.

I think she figured, at eighteen, we were old enough to decide to stay home alone and she didn't want to have to have that argument. So, she made her surprise announcement as we crossed the state line into North Carolina.

"Erin and Patrick are going to be staying with us for a few days. Won't that be great?"

"What? Staying where?" Laney asked.

"With us of course, at the house."

"Mom, we only have three bedrooms. How's that supposed to work? Are they staying on the couch?" I asked.

"Of course not, James. You and your sister can share a room. They're not staying the full week, only three or four nights."

Laney and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes, shaking our heads in disbelief.

"Jesus, Mom. You could have told us earlier," Laney complained.

"You're kidding, right?" I said, looking at my sister. "She planned it this way, Laney. She didn't want to have to hear us argue with her about it, so she waited until the last second to spring it on us."

"That's really sneaky, mom. Not to mention pretty shitty too."

"Watch your mouth," was all my dad added to the conversation.

Usually, staying at our family's home was always an adventure. It was an old beach house, but it was beautiful, and so was the island. Ocracoke is a village on Ocracoke Island, a small island that's part of North Carolina's coastal Outer Banks region. The island is historically best known for three things, the indegenous people, the Hatteras Indian's, the landmark Ocracoke Lighthouse, built in 1823 which overlooks the village, and the location of the pirate Blackbeard's death in November 1718.

All of those things are amazing facts and a big part of the history of the island, but what I will always remember the island for is that summer when my sister and I had to share a bedroom in the house. Thinking back, having Erin and Patrick stay turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened in my life.

However, to completely do the story justice, I'll have to tell you about the entire experience we had that summer. I'll have to share everything that happened during our summer of love.

**********

Being the same age, at least in years, Laney and I grew up sharing most things. That never really changed as the years passed. Because we attended private school's outside of the capital area that had fairly small enrollments, we shared the same classrooms and took the same studies. We'd even decided, early in our junior year, to apply to the same universities. Though, our parents encouraged us, if not ordered us, to apply to different schools so that we could establish more of our own identity.

There was no way either of us could see being separated for four years. Especially since university life and studies can be so stressful on people. We depended on each other. We supported each other, and we planned on always being there for each other.

In reality, we were the only ones who were ever there for each other. Our parents were great. They loved us and gave us wonderful lives, but they had extremely busy careers and, like it or not, Laney and I came in second place to their professional lives. Our nanny was wonderful too, but she had her own kids to go home to. So again, we came in second.

For me, it was always Laney who I counted on for support and everything else I needed. And for Laney, she knew I would always be the one by her side through everything. We'd sworn a secret oath to each when we were eight years old and we never broke it. A pinky swear and the words, "Together forever, till death do us part."

Of course, at the time, we had no idea what that meant or how it would play out, but we've been true to our promise ever since.

When we received our letters of acceptance to three out of the four universities we applied to, we didn't tell our parents a thing. Together, we looked over each of the schools and decided where we wanted to go before telling them anything.

Laney and I would be moving to Pennsylvania and starting our freshman years at PENN this August. But, it's what happened during our trip down to the Outer Banks that started everything and then later on our summer vacation that made everything more amazing.

During our drive, I put my earbuds in and decided to listen to some music. I must have fallen asleep pretty quickly after that. At some point, I dreamed of being on the beach and lying in the sun. I was nice and relaxed in the warm sun with the cool ocean breeze and the sound of the waves lulling me to sleep. I'd fallen asleep on the blanket in minutes. Laney was swimming when I first laid down. I remember looking at her as she played in the surf and jumped the waves.

For some reason, I thought about how pretty she was and how, if she wasn't my sister, I'd think she was pretty hot. I mean damn, she was wearing one of those string type bikinis that barely covered anything. I shook the thought from my head, waved, and then closed my eyes.

Somehow, my subconscious mind took over from there.

In my dream, Laney had come out of the water and over to our blanket. Seeing me half asleep and never one to not start some type of trouble, she teasingly stood over me and rang the water out of her hair. The cold water hit my warm chest and woke me. I jumped and yelled at her.

"What the hell?"

When I looked up, she was still standing there, laughing. Without thought, I grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her down. She plunked down hard, right on her ass. In seconds, we were wrestling around on the blanket. I outweighed her by at least fifty pounds and was several inches taller, so it didn't take much to pin her down.

She was laughing. I was straddling her waist and sitting on top of her. I had her arms pinned down by her wrists and was leaning over her chest and face. She looked so pretty, so sexy, held there, unable to break free.

She was completely helpless. I had complete control of her movements and I wasn't allowing her any. The most she could do was toss her head side to side and wiggle her waist a little underneath me. Sand was everywhere as she giggled and continued to struggle to break free.

"It's no use. There's no way to break away from me. You're mine, now," I said. "I can do whatever I want to you, now."

For some reason, those words took on an entirely different meaning the second I said them. Initially, I meant them as a warning for her to stop struggling. But, right after I said them, she stopped moving, looked up at me, and licked her lips.

There was something in that gesture, in that moment, that made everything change between us. I didn't see my sister lying there. I saw a really pretty girl, a sexy girl. I saw a beautiful face, a sweet smile, full, lovely lips. I saw big brown eyes looking at me, talking to me.

As I looked down at her, I saw perfect breasts as they rose and fell with each breath. I saw a tight abdomen and narrow waist that flared out with her hips. Muscular thighs that showed how active in sports she had been all of her life, followed by long, well defined legs.

Fuck! I saw one hot girl and for those few moments, looking at her, I didn't see my sister at all. I saw someone who was very much an object of my desire. Someone very fuckable in my eyes. I saw someone who was making me hard with every twist of her hips.

My cock was rock hard. I could feel it pulse in my swim trunks. It only got harder as she looked up at me with those puppy eyes.

"And what is it you want to do to me? What do you want?"

I was just about to say, "You're about to find out what I want," when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder shaking me.

"We're going to stop for lunch. What do you want?"

Laney was waking me. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I could also feel how hard my cock was pounding in my pants. Fuck! I got a full blown erection from a dream about my own sister.

"What do you want?" she repeated.

I shook my head to wake myself and clear my head. Laney wasn't on the beach with me. I wasn't sitting on top of her and she wasn't asking me what I wanted from her. She was asking what I wanted for lunch.

Embarrassed, I quickly reached for my bag to cover my crotch and hopefully prevent any more embarrassment. I tossed it on my lap to cover up my raging hardon, but I was pretty sure I was too late.

By the look on Laney's face and the big grin she had, I knew she'd already seen it. And, I knew my sister, she wasn't going to let it go quietly.

"Oh my," she said. "Looks like someone had a nice dream."

"Shut up."

She laughed. Well, maybe you've worked up an appetite along with anything else you may have worked up while dreaming," she teased.

"Keep it up, Laney and I'm going to kill you."

"What are you going to do? Beat me to death with your..."

"Come on you two, we're going to eat here."

We pulled into some mom and pop restaurant on the side of the road. When I got out, I stretched out and tried to hide my hardon behind my bag as I walked to the restaurant from our car.

"So, care to share your dream with me, brother?"

"No. I don't."

Laney smiled at me, "But we share all of our secrets."

"Trust me, you don't want to know about this one."

"Oh...that good, huh." She smiled as she quickened her pace and walked ahead. "I have to go to the bathroom so bad."

"Really?" I said to myself, as I walked several steps behind my parents. "I'm dreaming about my sister. My own sister? Jesus, something is wrong with me."

As I rebuked myself for my own thoughts and my dream, I still couldn't stop myself from thinking about it. Hell, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what might have happened if Laney didn't wake me when she did.

Thinking about it, even minutes later, did nothing to help me get rid of my erection. I headed straight for the men's room when we entered the restaurant. I took the back corner stall.

It took me longer than I expected it to, to take care of business. Even as I closed my eyes and tried to fantasize about something else so that I could stroke off and come, the visual of Laney being pinned down under me wouldn't leave my head. Finally, I gave up and just let it play out.

I finally came to the fantasy of jerking off all over my sister's perfect breasts and shooting a load over those full lips of hers. The sassy lips that never let things go and continuously gave me a hard time...in this case, a very real hard time.

It seemed to take forever, but at least now I could walk out without carrying my bag in front of me to hide my hard cock.

I should have known that Laney would be waiting outside the door for me, but I didn't really think about it until I opened the door and saw her smiling face. She looked down at my crotch and winked.

"You took long enough. I thought you'd be a professional by now. God knows you jerk off enough, you should have it down by now."

"And how would you know how often or how long it takes me to jerk off?"

I gave her what I thought was a challenging, if not intimidating look, but to no avail.

"Oh please. I listen to you all the time. I've even snuck a peek now and then," she admitted. "Plus, brother dear, we share the same bathroom, your bedroom is right next to mine, and well...you're not a very quiet masturbater!"

"Jesus, Laney. You're unbelievable sometimes."

"I know. That's why you love me so much."

"And how often do you do it?"

"Do what?" she teased, knowing exactly what I was asking.

"How often do you play with yourself?"

For some reason, I couldn't ask my sister how often she masturbated, or at least, I couldn't use the word masturbate. I could ask her how much she played with herself. Like that is any different!

To my shock, or maybe not so much shock, but surprise, she answered me.

Looking me directly in the eyes, she said, "Almost as much as you. In fact, I often listen to you and then follow you with my own play session. Sometimes, hearing you, imagining what you're doing, thinking of you touching yourself, well, it makes me horny. So, I end up playing with myself too."

"Laney!"

"What? You asked," she said and laughed as she walked away.

I don't know if she did it on purpose or not, but watching her hips move side to side as she walked away made me feel something I'd never felt before while looking at my sister. I couldn't believe it, but between our conversation and watching her ass move as she walked in front of me was making my cock hard again.

We ate and all through lunch, I could feel Laney staring at me. Several times I gave her a look, but she didn't stop. I swear she was trying to tease me. Sometimes I'd look at her and she would give me this sexy little smile. A few times she'd lick her lips and it took me right back to my dream. At one point, I felt her foot slide up my leg as she laughed at something my dad had said.

She was purposefully teasing me as if she knew that I had dreamed about her.

On the way back to the car, Laney was once again walking a few feet in front of me. I found myself checking her out in a less than brotherly way. She really did have a nice, tight, little butt. And, in those tight, black leggings, there wasn't anything left to the imagination. They showed it off rather nicely and hugged her like a second skin. All of her curves were on display and for some reason, I couldn't look away.

She looked back over her shoulder and realised that I was not only walking right behind her, but that I was googling her ass. I couldn't even try to hide the fact. I quickly pulled my gaze from her ass to her face, but not fast enough. She caught me and by the look in her eyes, she liked it.

Her puppy dog, brown eyes held me in her stare. She tossed her head to the side and her long brown hair that fell in waves over her shoulder. She smiled at me and my heartbeat quickened. So did the pulsing in my cock. What the fuck was happening? Something was really off here.

I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I couldn't deny that something very different was happening between us and the scary thing was, I felt an excitement about it. I felt it was wrong, but that didn't stop me from feeling excited by it all.

And, one look at Laney told me she felt it too.

"Come on slowpoke. What's taking you so long?" she teased and looked down at my crotch as if she expected me to be hard again.

Now it was my turn to give her the "Really?" look.

She smiled and winked.

"I had to check," she said as she turned to get into the car.

Luckily, she didn't catch me checking out her breasts during lunch. Between her tight leggings and her low riding, sporty tank top, it was a wonder that my mom didn't say something. Especially since I noticed mine weren't the only eyes checking her out. Several of the guys in the restaurant did a double take.

I watched as Laney bent to get in the car. I realized she wasn't wearing any panties under her leggings. If she were, I'd have been able to see the outline of them because her leggings were so tight. So tight, that I could easily imagine the depth of her ass curve as she bent.

Once we got in the car and settled, it seemed like Laney was sitting a little closer to me than she was earlier. Either that, or my imagination was getting the better of me. Now, everything was appearing to have a sexual context to it. I didn't know if it was really happening or all in my imagination. At least I didn't until my sister reached across the few inches that separated us and took hold of my hand.

I didn't pull away. In fact, I held her hand and gave it a squeeze. It felt right.

**********

When we arrived at the summer house, we unpacked the car, took the suitcases to our rooms and started to unpack. Aunt Erin, who we called Erin because she was so close in age to us, being the baby of my mom's family and only 28 years old, drove down with her new husband and arrived an hour after we did.

"Hey guys," she called and ran over to give us all hugs. "How was the ride?"

"Fine," Laney said.

She kissed Laney on the cheek and asked, "Are you mad we're crashing in on your vacation?"

Laney smiled, we both loved Erin and would never think of hurting her feelings, but it was inconvenient for the two of us.

"No, of course not. I only hope Jamie hasn't developed a snoring habit."

Erin laughed and gave me a big hug and a kiss too.

"Sorry, James. I told your mom we'd try to rent a house, but she insisted we stay with you guys."

"It's all good. I've shared a room with Laney before. I already know she snores."

"Hey," Laney yelled and hit me in the ribs.

"We'll take your bags up for you," I told Erin. Laney and I grabbed her things and ran them up to their room.

While everyone was talking and unpacking the kitchen stuff, Laney and I took off for our first adventure. We grabbed the bikes and went for a ride to the lighthouse. Once there, we looked around and remembered why we loved this place so much. It held the best memories of our childhood. We'd grown up more in the summers we spent here, on the island, than we did anywhere else.

Here, we were free to be us. We explored and swam together all over the island beaches. We clammed and sailed when we were old enough to go out on our own. We learned more about life and living here than we ever did back home, mostly because we had more freedom and space to do what we wanted to.