Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about this vacation seemed to have started off differently. Laney and I had secrets to keep about university. Mom and dad appeared to be oddly tuned into each other. And the newlyweds would be sharing our vacation house. Nothing seemed to be the way I'd expected it to be.

In fact, things might be better than I expected them to be.

As we walked along the path to the lighthouse, Laney was beside me. The path was narrow and our hands rubbed against each other several times along the way. Finally, I reached over and took her hand in mine. Immediately, the energy surged in my body and I felt a different feeling between us. One I'd never felt before.

Was it because of my stupid dream or was something really unusual and unique occurring between us?

"Laney?" I said tentatively.

"Yeah. I feel it too."

Without saying anything else, she knew what I was going to ask. It wasn't the first time we'd been tuned into each other's thoughts or feelings, but it was definitely a more intense feeling now.

We walked along the path and crossed over a small dune behind the lighthouse. No one was around and we sat in the tall grass overlooking the beach area. It was mid-afternoon and the sky was kind of gray. We were going to get a storm, that was for sure. I only hoped it would wait until we got back to the beach house.

At first, we sat quietly. Then, she looked up at me. I knew she wasn't going to let things remain quiet and peaceful. She could never just relax and enjoy things, she had to ask a dozen questions and dissect every aspect of things.

"I know you were dreaming about me in the car."

"Why do you say that?"

"I know."

"How?"

"I watched as you were sleeping. Your facial expressions kept changing. You were moving about uncomfortably when I noticed you were becoming hard. So, I watched you more closely. Then I saw it and I knew."

I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I could tell by the sound and seriousness of her voice that she definitely knew and no matter how I tried to convince her otherwise, I wouldn't be able to.

"Saw what?"

"I saw the smile on your face. You're fists tightened up, like you were holding something tightly. Then you smiled and I knew you were thinking of me."

"How do you know that?"

"Because it was the smile you only give to me."

I laughed. "So now my smile is only for you? I never smile at anything or anyone else?"

"That's not what I said. I said, it was the smile you only give to me. You smile at other things and people, but not the same way you smile at me."

"And how's that?"

She laughed. It looks exactly like what you are doing right now. You tilt your head just slightly to the side. Your eyes crinkle up at the sides and the right side of your mouth turns up a few millimeters higher than the left. A tiny dimple forms just above your lip, on your cheek. And, you turn your lower lip out a little. Not quite a pouty look, but more of a "want to taste" look to it. It's only when you smile at me that you turn your lip out and form that dimple. It's never there when you're smiling for any other reason."

I looked at her and realized she'd been studying me a lot more closely than I had been studying her...at least up until today.

"Why is it you know so much about my masturbation habits and now my smiling techniques?"

"Why do you think it is?"

I didn't answer her. I just looked down into her pretty little face and tried to figure out what exactly was happening between us.

"Don't even try," she said. "It's not that complicated to figure out. You're over thinking things."

"You have it figured out, do you?"

"Yes. I'm fairly sure I do."

"Care to share it with me?"

"When you think about it, it makes perfect sense."

"Really? Then help me out, because things are not making perfect sense to me right now. I know something has changed. I can feel that, but why? And why now?"

"I think things started to change when we decided to apply to the same schools. It was apparent that we didn't want to be separated. Yeah, we said it was because of stress and not being used to being on our own, but I think it was more. Maybe even more than either of us understood at the time."

"Makes sense, but why these feelings all of a sudden? Why this kind of change between us?"

"I think it's because we knew. Subconsciously, we knew that there's always been something special between us. We called it sibling bonding because we were so close, but Jamie, I think we both know that we've felt something more than sibling love for a while. I know I have."

Laney took my hand and moved closer to me. Now, we were sitting side by side and our bodies were touching everywhere they could. Her soft, warm arm rested against mine. Her hand held mine. Her long leg was resting against my longer, more muscular one.

"Have you felt it?" she asked.

"I'd like to say, no, but that would be a lie. I think you're right. I think things changed when I thought we might have to be separated to go to university. I couldn't even imagine what things would be like without you.

When we decided to stay together, I can't tell you the relief I felt. Laney, it was like the idea of being without you left a hole in me. I can't describe it better than that."

"Me too," she said. Then we sat there quietly before either of us moved or said a word.

The smell of her coconut sun lotion hit me as I took a deep breath and tried to relax my body. Her hair blew up and tickled my arm as the ocean breeze whipped it up and into her face.

Without thinking, I reached across and removed the few strands of hair from her cheek. One was stuck to her mouth. I drew my finger along her lips to remove it. They were so soft, so tender to my touch. I don't know what took over, but before I knew it, I was leaning over and kissing her lips.

Laney didn't even try to stop me. In fact, she tipped her head so that I could take hold of the kiss more completely. The first kiss was soft and gentle. I slid my lips across hers and barely kissed her. It wasn't enough.

I looked at her. Our faces were barely an inch apart. Our eyes locked and I tried to read the look on her face. Her hand came up and cupped my cheek. She brought my lips back to hers. This time, the kiss was longer, deeper, and more intense.

I kissed the right side of her mouth. Then I slid across her lips and kissed the left. I barely pulled back, before I kissed her dead center and traced my tongue along the crevice of her lips. Slowly, her lips parted and my tongue sank into her mouth. I'd never felt such a wonderful kiss in all my eighteen years.

When Laney opened her mouth to me, I didn't hesitate. My tongue slid in and I explored her mouth slowly. I kissed her like I'd never kissed anyone before. My tongue traced over hers, then it moved around and ran over her teeth. Her tongue met mine and we circled each other's tongue.

Her mouth was warm and welcoming. She enveloped my tongue and I dived deeper into her mouth. My hand went behind her head and I held her to me as I pushed deeper and deeper until I had nowhere to go. Her silky tongue felt amazing to me and I didn't want to stop exploring.

Our kiss felt like it went on for a long time. As our breathing changed and we began to pant, she fell back into the dune grass and without any thought, my body rolled onto hers. Her arms were around me, holding me to her. Our legs entwined and I found my body was automatically grinding into her.

When she wrapped one leg around me, she pulled me tightly to her. I couldn't stop myself. An animalistic desire came over me and I wanted to be as close to her as possible. I began to grind my pelvis into hers and started to dry hump her against the hard sand dune. Our bodies moved with each other as we rocked up and down.

My cock was hard and rubbing up against her was killing me. I pulled back and took a deep breath. We both hesitated and looked at each other for a few seconds.

Our breathing was faster and we both were panting aloud. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. I leaned up on my forearm and waited for her to tell me to get off her. She didn't. Instead, she slid her hand between us and stroked over my cock.

"Laney...If you keep doing that..."

"Relax. I know. I have to touch you. I want to touch you. Just enjoy it, Jamie."

I rolled to my side and let her do whatever she wanted to.

She smiled and tried to unbutton my shorts. A few seconds later, her hand was down my pants and stroking along my cock. At first, she timidly traced her fingertips over the tip of my cock head and I groaned.

Her eyes darkened and she licked her lips. As she became more confident in her touch, she slid her fingers up and down my cock. My body reacted to each of her touches as she explored every inch of my cock. She took my shaft into her hand and encircled as much of me as she could in her palm and fingers. I moaned as she held me tighter in her grip.

My eyes closed as I tried to gain some control over myself. It was no use. I couldn't stop Laney's exploration or my reaction to her if I wanted to. In all honesty, I didn't want to.

"Laney, oh god...Laney...slow down...please."

I could see the focus in her eyes and on her face as she caressed me. Her strokes slowed and her grip loosened as I tried to control my excitement and delay my release. It was a lot harder to do with Laney stroking me, than it was if I were jerking off.

"I love the feel of your cock," she whispered.

"I love the feel of your hand on my cock," I confessed.

Laney smiled and her strokes began again. Her fingers teased and stroked over the head of my cock. Her grip tightened and loosened as she ran her palm up and down my shaft. When she picked up her speed, my body rocked into her hand.

"Laney, I can't hold back much longer."

"Then don't," she said as she rolled my balls in the palm of her hand several times and then returned to stroking my cock. My body arched as she circled the crown of my cock with her palm. I'd never felt so good as I did as my sister held me in her hand and stroked me to the point of no return.

"Laney," I cried out as I released my first shot of cum.

"Oh god...Laney..." the second and third spurt was released.

My cock felt overly sensitive as she gathered up my natural lubricant and continued to tease and torture me with her touch. The pain was too much, and I cried out her name and begged her to stop as I shot out the remainder of cum.

"Fuck! Oh god...fu..uck!"

**********

What felt odd at first, kind of made sense to me, to us, after the first night or two in the house. We seemed to be paired off in couples. There was mom and dad in one room. Erin and Patrick in another, and Laney and I were sharing another room.

I brought it up as a joke that first night, even though I realized it wasn't so much a joke as I initially thought it would be. We all had dinner and cleaned up. Everyone went out to the porch to talk and relax before bed. Laney and I sat back, away from the others. We watched and listened to our parents, and Aunt Erin and Pat, tell stories of their childhoods. After a few drinks, their stories became a little more risque.

After Erin mentioned having a teenage crush on our dad when he was dating our mom, it seemed like the appropriate time for them to call it a night. They all laughed and said goodnight.

Laney and I stayed out and took a walk on the beach before going up to our room. We were the last to go up to bed, but we realized that not everyone was asleep.

"I can't believe we have to share not only the same room, but the same bed. When's the last time we did that?" she asked.

"I think it was when we went up to Maine and there weren't any separate rooms in the motel we stayed at in Arcadia. Remember when we heard mom and dad having sex in the middle of the night."

"Oh yeah. They weren't very quiet, were they? I couldn't believe they did that with us in the bed right next to them."

We laughed.

"I wonder if their going to have sex tonight?"

We looked at each other and laughed at the thought. Not that our parents didn't have sex, but we didn't usually think about it, let alone talk about it.

"I'm betting that Erin and Pat are going at it right now," I said. My sister grabbed the pillow from the bed and hit me with it.

"Oh god, that's not something I want to see. Patrick on top of Erin? It makes me weirded out."

"Maybe Erin's on top of Pat," I teased her, "is that any better for you?"

"Jamie," she said and hit me again. The next thing I knew, I was tackling her to the bed and we were wrestling.

We were still fully dressed, but I did, more or less, accidentally grab her ass when I threw my arm around her waist and tried to pull her off me.

"Hey, watch it buddy."

Laney swatted my hand and then rolled off me. My arm was still behind her back when she rolled over. We laid on the bed, my arm kind of cradling her back as we stared at the ceiling and started to talk about what we had shared with each other at the lighthouse. As we were talking, we heard muffled sounds coming from Erin's room.

At first, we just stopped talking and tried to listen.

"What do you think they're doing?" I whispered.

"I'll give you one guess. What do you think newlyweds would be doing on their vacation?"

"Should we be listening?" I asked.

"Hell yes! I want to hear what it sounds like to be...you know."

Turning to Laney, I looked at her and tried not to laugh as we heard a few bumps against the wall as the headboard must have been jolted while Erin and Pat were going at it.

We started laughing and tried to do it quietly, but we weren't very successful or quiet. And, we weren't the only ones who were making giggling noises.

A few more bumps against the wall and then we heard a deep grunting sound, followed by Erin's voice saying, "Oh god, Pat...yes."

Our room was right across the hall and what we didn't hear, we imagined. And we both had pretty good imaginations.

"That's sort of how you sounded when you came."

"I did not," I said.

"You did, Jamie. You even called out 'Oh god...Laney'. Just like Erin did."

"You're nuts. I didn't sound like that at all."

"Okay, you didn't sound exactly like that, but it was close. Do you think she came?" Laney asked.

"I don't know. Do you?"

"Maybe, either that or she faked it. You know how Erin is, always the people pleaser."

I turned to Laney and she to me. It was a familiar position for both of us. We'd done most of our heart to heart conversations like this. One of us would come to the other's room and we'd start talking about whatever was on our minds. Eventually, it would get late and we'd shut off the light, lay down and continue to whisper into the late hours of the night. Sometimes, we'd fall asleep like that.

"Have you ever?" Laney whispered.

"Ever what?"

She tilted her head to the side and rolled her eyes at me. "You know. Have you ever had sex?"

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah. I want to know."

"No, I haven't. Have you?"

She shook her head no and added, "I've never been with anyone like that. But I have played around a little."

"Define 'played around a little'."

"You know. We touched and I let Tim McFadden finger me a few times, but I never, you know."

"You never what? Actually had sex with him?"

"No, I told you. I've never been with anyone like that. I've not only never had sex with a boy, but I've never orgasmed with anyone. I rarely get off when I'm alone."

"Why?"

"I don't know. But, you've dated a few girls, Jamie. Why didn't you ever have sex with any of them?"

I looked over at my sister and wasn't sure if she was serious or kidding about not having orgasms when she was alone.

"Laney, why don't you orgasm when you're alone?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want to talk about it though. At least not right now. Okay?"

"Okay."

I could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't comfortable with this part of our conversation. I'd wait until she was more relaxed and see if she'd tell me more about it later.

"Jamie, are you going to tell me why you haven't had sex yet?"

I had to take a minute and think about it. If I'd had sex with someone, Laney would have been the first person I told. We told each other about all of the important events in our lives. Well, almost all of them.

"I'm not sure why I didn't. I could have a few times. I guess I just decided I didn't want to at the time. Why do you ask?"

She moved a little closer to me. "So, you swear, you've never had sex with anyone?"

"No. You know I would have told you if I did. We share everything. Why wouldn't I share that?"

"I don't know," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Can I ask something really personal?

She nodded. I think she knew what I was going to ask her.

"You said you never orgasmed. And I know you don't want to talk about it, but if you can't talk to me, who can you talk to?"

"I just don't get there."

"So, even when you touch yourself, you haven't got off?"

I watched as a soft pink glow covered her cheeks. She tucked her lips in and bit down on them as she shook her head no. Then she shrugged.

"I don't think I can," she said.

"What do you mean? Of course you can. Why wouldn't you be able to come?"

"I don't know. I just never have. I tried...a lot...trust me, but I can never get all the way there. I think maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe, I'm just one of those women who will never have an orgasm."

"Laney, there is nothing wrong with you."

"How do you know? I've tried all sorts of ways to do it. Nothing works."

Tears started to form in her eyes and then slowly, one ran down her cheek.

I reached over and wiped the tear away.

"You're probably too worked up about it and stressed out. You need to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself. I promise you, nothing is wrong with you. You're healthy and you're not a woman who won't be able to orgasm. I'm sure you're just too nervous or too anxious. You need to let your mind fantasize and let yourself enjoy it."

"Jamie, I've tried. Sometimes I talk to myself and tell myself to relax. I even have an entire fantasy playing in my head, and still, it doesn't happen. A few times I thought it would. I felt really excited, really wet, but then I just stopped myself."

"Stopped yourself? What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, it feels like I'm going to pee myself, so I stop. Then it's over. I usually stop playing, go to the bathroom, then go to sleep."

"Oh Laney...you were ready to orgasm. Most likely, that feeling that you have to pee is your body getting ready to come."

She looked at me surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it was."

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me. Our faces were inches apart. And I kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my hug. I felt so sorry that she felt something was wrong with her. I was sad that my sister never experienced an orgasm. I wish she would have told me sooner, maybe she wouldn't have worried about it for so long.

"Jamie...thanks."

"You're welcome. I wish you would have talked to me sooner. I would have..." I hesitated, I was about to say, help you come, but it didn't exactly sound right.

"What? Why did you stop? What were you going to say?"

She snuggled closer to me and I held her tighter as she sniffled the last of her tears away.

"It sounds weird, I wasn't really thinking about my choice of words, but I was going to say that I would have helped you come. Then I heard the words in my head and they sounded a little weird."

Laney looked up at me and kissed my chin. Then she hugged my neck and pulled my neck down, kissing me on the lips.

"It might sound weird to other people, but it doesn't to me. After your dream and our outing at the lighthouse, does it really seem so weird to you?"