Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, when you put it like that, no. No, it doesn't sound so weird in that context."

She smiled at me. "It's late. Let's get changed for bed."

Laney sighed and let go of my neck. We got up and both began to change out of our clothes. The room was only lit by the small table lamp, but it gave off a nice yellow glow to the room. I changed quickly, pulling off my t-shirt and shorts, and was ready to sleep in my boxers.

I sat on the side of the bed and set my phone alarm. When I lifted my head, I saw Laney pulling off her t-shirt and shorts. The lamp cast a shadow of her body onto the wall that exaggerated all of her curves. Her back was to me and I could see the shape of her curved ass perfectly.

It was difficult not to look. I tried, but failed as I watched her continue to change. She pulled her sleep shirt over her head, then reached back and unhooked her bra before pulling it down her arms and off. From the angle of her body, I got a nice glimpse of side boob as she removed it.

Sometime between seeing my sister's ass and admiring it, and getting a flash of her breast, I got an erection. It wasn't something I thought about or planned, it just happened. Once again, it was hard to miss as my cock tented out my boxers and there was no way or time for me to hide it as Laney turned and walked to the bed.

I took a deep breath and moved my hands to my lap in an attempt to hide my obvious dilemma.

"Are you?" she asked, looking down at my lap, "Hard again?"

She was staring at my hands as I tried to hide my ever enlarging and throbbing cock. Before I could hide it, Laney was laughing at my obvious arousal. I felt very embarrassed at how easily she could make me hard, but I was trying to pretend it was no big deal.

"It wasn't on purpose. It just happened. It's natural. We were talking about sex. We heard Erin and Pat making out. Then you and I were discussing...you know."

She stood right in front of me and looked me in the eyes as she spoke.

"I thought we were talking about you helping me, not the other way around," she teased.

"Laney, that's not what..."

My sister didn't seem to mind that her brother was sitting on the bed they were about to share and his cock was now rock hard in his boxers. Me, I was barely able to swallow or breathe as the light was now giving me an unencumbered view of her dark nipples through the pink cotton of her night shirt.

Laney stepped closer to me and reached down, pulling my hands away from my lap and exposing my cock in its full glory.

"It looks...kind of...bigger than I thought it would be."

"Gee, thanks. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult."

Her eyes darted from my cock to my eyes, but only long enough to ask, "I'd say it's a compliment. It looks much larger than I imagined. Does it hurt?"

Just as she asked, my cock decided to jump and I could feel the heat in my balls as they tightened up. I tried to calm my breathing, but I was finding it rather difficult with my sister standing over me, my cock pointing up at her, and her dark little areolas calling out from beneath her pj shirt.

"It's a little uncomfortable. It's worse because you're staring at me."

"It moved on its own. Does it always do that?"

"Laney, please. This is hard enough." We both laughed at my choice of wording. "Seriously, I can't answer your questions now."

"It looks hard. Can I touch it? Your cock, can I touch it? Again?"

"What?"

I was surprised at how easily she asked to touch my cock. Not that she hadn't already had it in her hand, but even then, she really didn't say anything. And, I never heard her use the word cock. Somehow, the word sounded really sexy coming from her.

Her saying the word cock really aroused me. It was a major turn on to hear my sister ask me if she could touch my cock.

She moved forward and reached down, but I grabbed her wrist with one hand and tried to hold her back with the other. When she leaned forward, instead of my hand holding her hip, it slid back and ended up on her ass. Again, my cock jumped as I involuntarily squeezed her ass.

She looked at me and smiled. Her nipples hardened and I could see them pointing out from beneath the thin cotton shirt.

We were both silent. Neither of us said a word, but neither of us moved away from the other. Was this the next step for us? Would we go further than we did at the lighthouse?

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her. I wanted more. I just didn't know how to talk to her about it. I didn't want to hurt her, not Laney. Not my Laney.

I relaxed my grip on her hand and she moved closer. Now, she was standing between my legs. Her fingers touched the top of my cock and it responded by jumping.

I was unable to move. I decided to let her set the pace and decide how far she wanted to take things. I sat there frozen in place, almost afraid to move. She smiled at me and touched it again. She got the same effect as she did the first time, but this time, it jumped in her hand.

"It's like it has a will of its own," she said.

"Sometimes it does."

She didn't seem frightened or timid at all. She kept touching me lightly and waiting for my cock to respond. It did, much to her delight.

When I got up the nerve, I decided it was my turn to touch her a little. I slid my hand over her ass and traced my fingers along her pantie line, just below the curve of her plump little ass cheek.

She didn't say stop, so I continued to trace along the curve of her upturned butt. Laney took a deep breath and I watched as she closed her eyes and dropped her shoulders. I could tell she was nervous and trying to relax. I wanted to touch her more. I wanted her to touch me more, but more than anything, I wanted her to want it too.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Should we stop," I asked. "Do you want to stop?"

She shook her head back and forth. "No. Do you?"

"Not really, but if you want me to, I will."

She shook her head no and licked her lips. That alone made me want to touch her more. I could feel the ache start in my balls.

With both of my hands on the back of her thighs, I caressed them up and down. I slid down to just above the backs of her knees and then drew my fingers up her thighs and back up to her ass. I allowed my hands to caress over her luscious bottom and then gave it another tight squeeze.

She gasped and a nervous little breath of air escaped her as she stood there. Her body trembled for a second or two, and she placed her hands on my shoulders to hold herself steady.

Her head dropped and her eyes remained closed as she spoke.

"Are you going to help me?" she asked in the softest voice I'd ever heard Laney use. It was like she barely spoke. It was more an imagined whispered plea than the formation of actual words.

"Help you?"

"Help me to come."

I thought it was so characteristic of Laney to say something like that to me, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Then, she raised her arms up and added, "But first, take my clothes off."

My hands moved up her flanks until they reached the sides of her breasts. I hesitated for a moment and allowed myself to experience the softness of her breasts. As I slid her night shirt up, my hands moved forward and I cupped her small round globes as I took my first real look at them.

God, she was so pretty. Her breasts were perfect and they felt amazing in my hands. If it was possible, I swear my cock got harder.

Laney didn't seem to want me to stop. She moved closer so I could pull the night shirt up and over her head. I pulled it all the way off and tossed it on the bottom of the bed.

"Is the door locked?" she asked.

"I don't think so. I don't remember locking it."

Laney turned and walked to the door. I watched as her beautiful, half naked body moved across the floor and locked the door to our room. Then, when she turned, I got even more pleasure from watching her walk back to me.

Her skin was pale and she had freckles sprinkled all over her chest. A few patches of them marked along her tummy and disappeared beneath her panties. Then, they appeared again on the top of her legs and sprinkled down her thighs. She was perfect. As she moved, the red highlights could be seen in her brown hair as it tossed back and forth over her shoulders as she walked. Her breasts were bare to my view and her nipples were dark and peaked.

I took in her natural beauty as I scanned down her body, taking in every detail of her. My eyes moved to the flat of her tummy, then to the dark patch of hair beneath her panties. I could barely make out the small triangular shape of fluff that was on her mons.

When she reached me again, my hands went right to her breasts. I cupped them again and held them as if I was guessing at their weight. Like little water balloons, I kind of tossed them in the palms of my hands.

Her breasts weren't large, but they were the perfect size and shape for Laney's body frame. Now that I could see them clearly, I saw that her areolas were dark pink, almost a dusty rose color. Her nipples were like little raspberries waiting to be plucked, or better yet, eaten.

Watching them move and bounce so softly in my hands made me want her more. There was nothing about Laney's body that didn't say woman. And, there was no part of her that I wasn't hungry to explore.

I slid my hands down her chest and ribcage, over her tummy, and below the elastic band of her panties. I hesitated and looked at her for confirmation to continue on my journey of exploration.

Laney nodded as she ran her fingers through my hair. She held my head between her hands, giving me the okay to remove her panties. I didn't hesitate to slowly pull them over her hips and down her thighs. I immediately checked out the hair she left covering a small area over her sex. To my delight, it was more red than brown, unlike the hair on her head which was the exact opposite.

I pulled her to me and buried my face between her breasts. I kissed her chest, right between her boobs. Then made my way to both breasts, kissing them gently. Laney stood before me naked and beautiful. It never entered my mind that what we were doing was thought of as wrong. It felt too right to be wrong.

We'd shared everything, done everything together. It only made sense that we would do this together too. We both felt it was right, both felt we should be each other's firsts. What could be wrong about that if we both agreed?

I kissed her breasts again and made a little circle around her areola with my tongue. Laney's fingers grasped handfuls of my hair and held me tightly to her breasts.

"Jamie, suck on them."

I did as she asked. Taking her nipple in my mouth, I suckeled it like a baby on his mommy's tit. I started off gently, but I couldn't help myself from sucking harder. She moaned out as I pulled her nipple between my lips and increased the pressure. The harder I sucked on her, the more she moaned.

My cock was so hard, it really did hurt now. It was already beginning to leak precum and I was telling myself not to come. I didn't want to get too carried away and lose control.

I sucked for a few more seconds on her right nipple, then released it and kissed the other one. I stood up and lifted her into my arms. She wrapped herself around me for a second, before I laid her on the bed.

"Take them off," she said, pointing to my boxers. "It's only fair that I get to see you naked too."

I lifted the waistband of my shorts over my cock before sliding them down my legs and kicking them off.

Laney reached for my hand, and pulled me toward her. Lying next to Laney, I began to softly touch her breasts. I was amazed by them. All the while I played with her, I couldn't stop from kissing her face, her lips, her mouth. Her lips were so soft, her mouth so inviting. The more I tasted her, felt her breath on me, and heard the little noises she made as I touched her, the more I wanted her.

"Are you sure?" I asked again as I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Laney lifted her face to mine and took me in a deep kiss. Her lips parted and my tongue darted into her warm, wet, waiting mouth. It was even better than I remembered. We kissed for some time. Neither of us able to get enough.

She wrapped her leg over and around mine. I could feel the warmth of her sex against my thigh. She undulated her hips and rubbed herself against me and I could tell she was wet. The slightest hint of her scent reached me as she opened her legs to wrap one around me. It was intoxicating. A unique scent that I'd never experienced before.

I thought, this is what Laney smells like. This is her scent. I took a deep breath in and inhaled that part of her that lingered in the air between us, realizing I could easily become addicted to her smell, to her.

I wanted our first time to be special for both of us, but more than anything, I wanted it to be everything that Laney deserved.

Looking in her eyes, I didn't ask her this time, but she knew what I needed to know. She told me without words that she wanted me too and she wanted me to keep going.

Our faces were barely inches apart. She leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. Her hand caressed my cheek and then her fingers traced down my neck and across my clavicle. She slid her hand over my shoulder and behind me, resting it on my upper back. At the same time, her free hand wrapped around my cock. I groaned and she pulled me closer to her, trapping her hand between our bodies.

Our lips came together again and this time, she was the one to use her tongue to explore. Mouths open and hungry for each other, we kissed with increasing passion. Our tongues sliding over one another before darting in and out between each other's lips.

Laney's hand caressed along my shaft. Gently, she moved it up and down, as if she was afraid to hurt me. When her hand came up and over the head of my cock, I groaned and pushed forward into her grip for more contact. She took the hint and clenched her hand a little tighter as she began to masturbate me. I could feel the first few beads of precum forming on the head of my cock. When Laney's fingers found them, she looked from my eyes to my cock as if amazed at what she caused.

"Is this..."

Her look was one of innocence and surprise even though she'd felt my cum before. Or maybe, it was simply pride that she caused it to happen again. Whatever it was, the look on her face was priceless.

I would have laughed, or at least smiled, if I wasn't moaning in pleasure as her fingertips and nails began to tease around and over the soft spongy flesh of my cock head. Her touch freed more precum and the pearl-like droplets drew Laney's attention. She watched in fascination as every stroke of her fingers brought out another droplet.

Gathering the white cream into her palm, Laney realized how easily it allowed her hand to slide over the hard flesh of my erection. Soon, her hand, and my cock were glistening with it. Her movements became smoother, faster, then almost too much to bear.

My hand reached down to hers and I held her still.

"What?" she asked. "Did I do it wrong? Did it hurt?"

I shook my head no as I tried to calm myself down before talking to her. Looking into her eyes, I kissed the tip of her nose, then kissed her lips. I barely parted my lips from hers as our foreheads stayed touching.

"No. You're great." I took a breath. "It felt wonderful, but if you keep it up," I sighed, "I'm going to come." I hesitated before adding, "And, I don't want to do that right now."

"Why?"

I smiled.

"If we do more than touch each other," I held her gaze, "I want to come fully then, not in your hand."

The look of acknowledgement hit her and I had to smile.

"You mean, when we have sex, you want to come inside me."

"Yes." I nodded. "If that's what you want too."

Laney smiled and kissed me, but her hand never left my cock.

"Jamie?"

"Yeah."

"I want to touch you, play with you, you know...experiment with each other's bodies. We can do that and have sex too, right?"

I kissed her, "Of course we can. We'll just have to wait a little while in between."

"But not long. I don't want to wait too long. I want to do it tonight."

"Me too. It won't be too long."

"Good, because I'm fascinated by your body. I love touching you and watching what happens. Are you okay with that?"

"Very okay with that. I want to touch you more too."

"I'm not stopping you," she smiled that little teasing, inviting smile of hers.

I got the distinct impression that my sister was going to be a fun lover. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face told me that I was in for something special with her. My heart began to beat a little harder as she kissed me again and gave a gentle squeeze to my cock.

When our tongues met, it was slow and deliberate, soft and caring. We were in no hurry to reach the end of our journey. More so, we wanted to take our time and to enjoy every moment, every nuance of each other.

We never stopped kissing as our hands continued to touch each other. I worked my hand down her body and over her flat tummy until I reached the soft hair of her sex. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, I loved the feel of her. The small patch of red curls Laney left were in complete contrast to the feel of her skin. They were soft, but they had texture. I couldn't stop myself from playing with them.

As I continued to play with her pubic hair, I heard her sigh and felt her legs part a little more. My fingers moved down, slowly sliding along her lips and between her legs. I could feel her warmth, her wetness, her swollen, soft lips.

I heard myself moan as my finger dipped between her lips and was greeted by her wetness. Her inner folds were soft and silky. We groaned into each other's mouths as our hands continued to explore.

Her pussy was so wet, my fingers easily slid along her insides. My middle finger led the way. When I pulled back, I felt the firm little head of her clit and her body tensed in pleasure as I lightly grazed over the top of it.

At the same time, her breathing became more shallow and faster. Her hand began to play with my cock again, and I could feel the blood pumping inside of it. It was as hard as I'd ever been.

"Don't stop," she whispered as she broke our kiss and took a deep breath. She moved so that she was lying mostly on her back, but her hand was still able to reach and stroke my cock up and down.

She pulled her right knee up and it fell against my thigh. Now, she was fully exposed to me. I looked down and watched as my fingers slid deeper between her folds. It was so erotic to watch as my fingers sunk into her. I found her vagina and held the slightest bit of pressure over her opening with the tip of my middle finger. Laney squirmed a little as if her body was confused as to what to do. Did she want to pull away or did she want more.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"God, yes."

"Keep going?"

"Um hmmm...yes."

I guided my fingers back and forth along her inner folds. I could feel her wetness increase. She was so slick, so silky. I wanted to touch every inch of her. Her body continued to pull back and then push forward against my fingers. It was like a dance between us.

She pulled back when it became too much and pushed toward me when she wanted more. I was fascinated by what the lightest touch of my fingers could do to her, for her. I enjoyed every response she gave me and I kept searching for more areas to bring her pleasure.

While I was finding new ways to please Laney, she was finding the speed and intensity of touch that worked best to make me squirm a little of my own. As she drew her nails over my cock again, I groaned and pushed into her hand.

"You like that?" she asked as my fingers continued to slide through her sex.

"Oh...god...yes..."