Summer of Love Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie her down, sweetie, before she falls down. Look how lovely and frazzled you've made her. Lucky girl, lucky you, and lucky me. Come on, rest her here on the soft moss, so green and velvety."

They lie beside Milly, the girl they pleasure now for God knows how long--the girl of countless orgasms, little ones like kisses, preludes to the oh so much more, the big ones, the one's that rippled through her, that left her senseless, the ones like an open door to the starry universe.

Sally on one side, Jill on the other, their Milly treasured between them. They can't explain it, but sometimes when she came they did too, sisters shivering in the wonder of shared pleasure. They look at each other, marveling at the details of what can now only be called their love: Of how Sally turns down her eyes shyly before she shudders and the orgasm sweeps through her; Milly, eyes bright like stars, legs trembling, thighs pressed around Sally with her tongue in the wet of it; and Jill her fingers teasing each of them, urging them on and on. Sally watches Jill. She waiting to see that peak she's come to love, the flush that spreads from her face to her chest, the still wonder that lights her eyes into a glow that sets aside all that is angry and petty.

When panting turns to sighs, they rest, their separate flesh blended in afterglow. Milly watches Jill and Sally, their legs wrapped around her, all mellow with wonder, silky fine, in the warmth of their bodies.

And so there they snuggle, three lovers sensing in the stillness the end of their waiting, as out of the water she comes, her body glowing, transforming, now becoming the shapely maiden she was so long ago.

She robes herself in silk, not out of modesty but to set aside any worries about how she might look fresh from the water, of fabled mermaid tales, or just not to overwhelm, to welcome them home, to this place where they can be free.

--------

Like the dawn that finds the girls awake and ready to rejoin their friends, ready for new adventures, Chapter 3 is coming. I wish it were faster but I can only swim so fast.

(Comments and suggestions are cool and refreshing...and encourage the mermaid to swim all the faster.)