Summer of the Slow Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, "leave the towel. I want you to walk across the courtyard with your cock stretching that speedo. I want anyone who's looking to see it."

He took a deep breath, and they started the walk back. To his surprise, she took him to the far gate and made him walk entirely around the pool, following her, his cock dangerously close to making a leap for freedom. He found himself blushing.

She opened the door to his apartment and pulled him inside. She closed the door behind him, and then moved into the center of the living room, where she turned and faced him. He followed her. Her hand reached down to cup his cock, hefting it briefly. Then she slipped a finger under the leg band of the speedo and pulled it up. That was all it took. His cock, fully erect, popped free. She wrapped her hand around it and pulled him in close, tipping her head back. He leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft, gentle, and full. She tasted like a fresh orange. Holding him by the cock, she pushed his back to the wall near the phone, squeezing and stroking him as they kissed.

She knelt in front of him and pulled the speedo down over his hips, sliding it down his thighs. The tight swimsuit pushed his cock down and it popped back up as it passed. She took his cock in her hands and guided it to her mouth. He nearly erupted as she kissed the tip.

"Fuck," she murmured. "That is one nice cock." She opened her mouth and slipped it in, sliding halfway down the shaft before the swollen head pressed against the back of her throat. She wetly slid her mouth up and down, holding the shaft in her lips, her tongue sliding along the underside. She held him there as she rocked her head back and forth, making slight slurping noises as her saliva coated him. He leaned against the wall to keep from falling over. She cupped his balls in her other hand, squeezing the lightly. He closed his eyes, lost in the sensation of her hot mouth sucking softly on his cock.

The phone rang. It startled him so he jumped a little, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned and forced it a little further down her throat. The phone rang a second time. She leaned back slightly and slid his cock out of her mouth. She wiped the saliva from her lips with her hand and looked up at him.

"You're going to want to answer that." She said with a smirk. Then she held his cock up, leaned forward, and sucked it back into her mouth.

The phone rang again. He picked it up. He wasn't sure if he said hello, or if whatever he said was even intelligible as she slowly rocked back and forth, sucking.

"Hello, Apartment 3. Do you like the fortune cookie I sent?"

His brain, which had stopped working the moment her mouth had slid around his cock, struggled with his response. How could she be on the phone and sucking his cock at the same time?

"We had a bet. She said she'd have your cock in her mouth before I could call. Is your cock in her mouth?"

He looked down, still confused.

"Yes." He stammered.

"Well, I guess she won the bet. Do me a favor. Reach down, grab the top of her head, and force your cock all the way down her throat."

He did as she asked. She gagged a bit and her eyes teared up as the thick length of his cock its way down her throat. She pulled her head back and his saliva coated cock popped out.

"Give me the phone," she said. He handed it down to her.

"This is one good cock. Get up here now." She handed the phone back to him. "Buzz her in."

He fumbled for the star button and heard the answering chime. Still kneeling in front of him, she slid her hand up and down his shaft, squeezing it as she stroked it. Then, she took him back into her mouth, working her head up and down, sucking and tonguing his cock.

A moment later, there was a light knock on the door, then the door opened, and another woman walked into the apartment. She was a slender, petite redhead, with pale skin and green eyes. She closed the door behind her, then stripped her t-shirt off over her head, revealing her small breasts with hard pink nipples. She unbuttoned her denim cutoffs and stepped out of them.

His brain was in full overload as the woman sucking his cock gave a deep moan that vibrated through his shaft. The redhead crossed the room and stood behind the kneeling woman sucking his cock. She leaned forward and took the brunettes head between the palm of her hands.

"All the way, honey. All the way." She pushed forward and he felt his cock sliding down the brunettes throat again, until her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of the shaft.

"Like this." The redhead knelt, letting the brunette slide back off his cock, gasping for air.

The redhead took his hard cock in her hand, steered it to her own mouth, and then in one smooth move swallowed the length of it. She slowly rocked back and forth, deep throating his cock in smooth movements. He would have cum then, except at the last moment she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and squeezed tightly. She looked up at him, a smile on her lips, a twinkle in her eye.

"Don't think." She said, "Just enjoy."

She turned to the brunette.

"Your turn." She said and the brunette moved into position beside her, opening her mouth and trying to repeat the smooth motion of the redhead, gagging slightly as his cock went down her throat.

"You have to relax your throat. Just relax it and let it slide in and out smoothly." The brunette nodded and tried again. This time she managed to take it all without gagging.

"That's a good girl honey. Just go easy. Easy in, easy out."

His legs nearly buckled as the brunette deepthroated several more times, then the redhead switched places again, smoothly taking his length all the way. After several minutes as they alternating deep throating his cock, they both switched to sucking it, kissing it, and licking the shaft. His thighs were trembling.

The redhead looked up at him.

"Do you want to cum on me? On my face? Or in my mouth? I want you to. I want you to cum wherever you want. Splash it all over my body. Pump it down my throat. Fill my mouth with your cum, until it spills out and runs down my throat. Whatever you want, I want."

The brunette chimed in.

"Yes, cum on her, anyway you want. She's been teasing you for weeks. You deserve it. Paint her with your cum. Fill her mouth with it. Let it run over her lips and down her throat."

The redhead took just the head of his cock into her mouth and then let go of the tight grip she'd held on the base of his cock. He came, moaning and holding her head, pouring jet after jet of cum into her mouth. It oozed out of past the head of his cock in pulses, running down her chin, running down her throat. Her eyes opened wide, and she made to draw her head back, but the brunette held her in place.

"No," she said firmly, "All of it. Hold it there until he's done."

The redhead closed her eyes as his cum filled her mouth and ran down her body. The brunette ran her hand through the cum and spread it down over the redhead's body, coating her chest, then grabbing first one nipple and then the other, twisting and pinching the redheads' small breasts.

With a final shudder, his orgasm faded, and the redhead leaned back, opening her mouth which was full of thick white cum. Her tongue swirled it around and pushed it out, so it smeared over her lips and chin. The brunette leaned in and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue into her mouth and catching some of the cum.

He dropped to his knees between the two of them, and all three fell onto the living room floor. He rolled over the redhead, hesitated for a moment, then leaned in and French kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum, thick on her lips. She moaned and kissed him back passionately. The brunette grabbed a handful of his hair, twisted his head, and then kissed him deeply. They lay there on the floor, alternately kissing and caressing each other, until their passion slowly ebbed. They ended up lying, the three of them, on their backs, side by side, trying to catch their breath.

Once he caught his breath, he sat up and looked at the two women, naked and smeared in cum, laying on his living room floor.

"What the fuck?" he said.

They both laughed.

"I suppose an explanation is order," the redhead said as the brunette just laughed and nodded.

"It started out as a spur of the moment thing," the redhead explained, "I'd come over to visit her on one of those days when you were hanging around the pool. She was talking all kinds of trash, peeking at you out the window. I told her she should tell you all her terribly delicious fantasies, but she just laughed me off. So, as I was leaving that night, I picked up the intercom and left you the first of the messages. Pure impulse."

He laid back down and she snuggled into his chest, tracing lazy circles on his abdomen with her fingertips.

"The next time I stopped by, I told her what I'd done. We both laughed at it, wondering what you thought when you got the message. Well, then it kind of became a thing with both of us. She'd tell me what you'd worn that day, or what you'd done, and what she thought about it, what sexual fantasies she'd played with. I'd head for the intercom and leave you a new message."

The brunette snuggled into the other side of his chest, tracing small circles around his nipple as the redhead continued.

"It became our summer thing," the redhead continued, "originally just a bit of harmless teasing fun. She was afraid you'd recognize her voice, so I left all the messages. Initially, it was just me relaying what she had told me, but then, after a while, I started mixing in my own fantasies and erotic thoughts."

She reached down to cup his cock and balls.

"At some point, it became something of an obsession for both of us. We both would rub one out thinking about how you were reacting to the messages, imagining you listening to them over and over and masturbating."

The brunette pulled back and stripped out of the one-piece swimsuit. Pulling it down from her shoulders, pushing it down over her breasts, and them wiggling out of it over her hips and legs. Her full breasts with hard brown nipples swayed delightfully. He twisted slightly and took one of them into his mouth, his tongue swirling over her nipple.

"We talked about different ways to make it happen, to take it from obsession to reality. That just made it hotter for both of us."

The redhead paused to lean in and ran her tongue across his nipple.

"I'm bolder than she is. Left to my own devices I'd have just knocked on your door and told you I was there to suck your cock. I've never known a man who could resist that. If they had any resistance, it would disappear as soon as I had their cock in my hand."

The brunette shifted slightly so he could suck on her other nipple, moaning softly as she did so.

"Then, about a week ago, we were talking about how we could get you into a speedo. Purely objectifying you of course. The rest of the plan fell together quickly after that. We did feel some degree of remorse for teasing you relentlessly for the first half of the summer. Not a lot of remorse, but some."

The brunette reached down, and her hand joined the redheads in squeezing and stroking his cock.

"When you showed up in that speedo. Whew. We were both standing up in her apartment, peeking out through the slats with our hands stroking our pussies. We decided it was now or never and I sent her down."

The brunette slide down his body and took the head of his cock in her mouth, gently tonguing the swollen crown while the redhead stroked the shaft. He closed his eyes as arousal swept through his body again, stiffening and lengthening under the stroking hand and the swirling tongue.

The redhead smiled, watching the reaction on his face.

"Forgiven?" she asked.

Head nodded his head jerkily.

"Forgiven." He gasped.

"Good, now just lay there and let us suck your sweet cock, we've got a lot to make up for."

The redhead kissed her way down his abdomen and joined the brunette. Together, they alternated back and forth, running their wet tongues the length of his hard shaft, taking it into the mouths and sliding up and down, slurping and moaning. They took turns sucking his swollen balls into their mouths, tonguing them.

He lay there with his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations. He could tell the difference between their mouths through his cock. The redhead tended to be more aggressive, her mouth making short, sharp motions, her lips pulling a little harder, her tongue faster and more urgent. The brunette moved slower, her actions more deliberate and sensual, her lips softer, the strokes of her tongue gentler and longer.

One of them, he wasn't sure which, ran a fingertip across the base of his balls, then wormed it further down to circle his anus and press lightly against it. The pressure made him moan and his cock jumped in the mouth of the brunette, pulsing quickly. The brunette's mouth left his cock and a moment later was replaced by the redhead's as the finger slowly continued its circling pressure.

The brunette kissed her way up his body, pressing her lips to his, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth.

"Steady," she said, "steady", and then kissed her way back down his body.

He was moaning almost constantly, his body starting to twist and turn under the relentless pleasure of their wet, warm kisses. They brought him to the brink of orgasm several times, stopping him at the last moment by pulling their mouths from his cock and by grasping it tightly at the base until his breathing settled down. Then they would repeat the whole cycle.

How long they lay there on the living room floor he had no idea. Time blurred and the world vanished into waves of pleasure, twisting tongues, grazing lips, squeezing hands and wet tongues. He began to whimper between moans, riding the edge of his orgasm so long it was almost painful. When he couldn't resist any longer, he started to beg.

"Please," he whimpered, "please let me cum, please let me cum."

The redhead slithered up his body, kissed him deeply, and whispered in his ear.

"You can cum. Cum in her mouth now, it's her turn."

A moment later the circling finger turned to a probing finger and slid into his ass. The sudden rush of his approaching orgasm rippled through his body as he went rigid. A strong suction on the tip of his cock and a tongue pressing against the underside of the crown sent the orgasm crashing through him. The redhead held him down, pinning him to the floor as his body surged and shook. Each pulse of his cock pumped a wave of thick cum out.

His eyes opened and he looked down his body, past the redhead, to the mass of brunette hair, the top of her head, that covered his groin. He moaned as his hips bucked again and again. Each bucking motion pushed her up and she twisted slightly so she made eye contact, and he could see her face. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. They flexed slightly with each pulse of his cock. After five or six pulses, she opened her mouth slightly and pulled her head back a bit.

Cum cascaded out of her mouth, across her lips, and down the shaft of his cock, a white wave of it. Then her lips tightened, and her head went down, taking the cum covered shaft back into her mouth. Her head went up and down in several long slow strokes, smearing cum across her lips, until finally she pulled her head back and with an audible pop his cock came free.

The redhead slithered back down his body with a fast trail of kisses, and she joined the brunette on his cock, licking, lapping, and sucking at it. Their lips scooped up his cum, they kissed, and then turned back to the task of lovingly running their tongues along the length of his shaft, licking up his cum.

His head dropped back to the floor, and he was lost as he lay there in the shadow of his own orgasm and the sensation of them licking his cock clean. He might have fallen asleep for a few minutes, coming back awake when the two women pressed their bodies against him and nestled into his chest, which was rising and falling with each deep breath.

"Now," the redhead said softly, taking his chin in her hand and turning his face toward hers, "If you don't mind, we've decided we're going to spend the last part of the summer just randomly coming over here and sucking your cock. No names. No dates. No relationship. No fucking. Just some totally random cocksucking, either alone or together. Life is complicated. Sometimes you just need to uncomplicate it. Sometimes you just need something that is pure pleasure. Are you good with that?"

He nodded his head, aware of the smile that crept over his face.

"I thought so." The redhead said with her own smile as she laid her head back on his chest.

12