Wild, Wildlife

Story Info
A couple puts their wildlife camera to good use.
16k words
4.73
15.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is about Matt and Sam, the same fun couple from my story The Best Laid Plans. No need to read that story before this one, though if you like the two of them you can read more about their adventures by checking that story out.)

Wild, Wildlife

"Guess what I just saw on that nature trail?" Sam announced with a raised voice as she pushed through the front door. The words leapt out of her mouth before she even crossed the threshold into our cabin. I could hear the excitement in her voice and could picture her smirk even if I couldn't actually see her yet. Years of marriage will do that.

"One second, babe," I replied from beneath the sink, half inside the wooden cabinet. I had finally gotten around to fixing the small leak in our kitchen sink and because of that I skipped the morning walk through the woods that the two of us would typically take together on the weekends. By the sound of it, I picked the wrong day to try to be productive at home. I wiggled out from inside the cabinet and sat on the kitchen floor, looking up at Sam. Her blue eyes were wild with excitement and she tapped at her wide, nervous energy looking for an outlet. The curves of her body looked particularly exaggerated from my lower vantage point and I had my thoughts briefly invaded by an image of her sitting down on my face and having her way with me. But I pushed the daydream away for a moment and responded. "I don't know what you saw on the trail. Why don't you just tell me?"

"Come on, guess," she pestered me, a huge grin on her face. Sam ran her tongue along her lower lip and then sort of flicked the tip up, leaving her mouth open expectantly. I noticed that her cheeks were red, as if she had run home instead of the leisurely stroll that I'd expect. Something was going on.

"You saw that pileated woodpecker that's managed to avoid you for months?" I offered, it seemed a reasonable guess. Sam's binoculars hung from around her neck, resting on the swell of her generous breasts. She was wearing a plain black sweatshirt that managed to conceal most of her hourglass shape, but I knew just where to look. Her blonde hair was tucked up under a baseball hat, stray strands spilling from the sides of it, and her worn jeans were dirtied from the remnants of mud that filled in parts of the looped trail that began just a short distance from our house.

"Nope, try again." She had a shit eating smile on her face, enjoying this way too much to be a mere bird sighting. Now I was a bit intrigued. Knowing my wife she could have gotten herself into all sorts of trouble on a mundane walk through the woods. She also has a real knack for stumbling into interesting situations. Usually I got to be there with her, but there were times when I missed out. I had a sinking feeling that this was one of those times.

"Hmmm. You seem awfully excited about this."

"Because I am. And you are going to be so jealous when I tell you."

I really didn't have any guesses other than various birds that Sam was always hoping to spot. The trail was really nice and cute, in a totally bland way. We liked it because it was a nice way to spend time with one another, not because it was something exceptional. I could not imagine what my wife saw there that had gotten her so excited. But it was clear that this was not a bird thing. I knew that Sam was not going to tell me until I tried at least one more time to figure it out. "A woodcock. You saw a woodcock down by the lake and it got you so excited that you wanted to come home and fuck your husband right here on the kitchen floor." I patted my lap. Seeing her excited was starting to get me a little horny.

"No. But that's actually a pretty good guess, Matt," Sam said as she walked away and into our small living room and went to sit on the couch. Before she did so she peeled the mud stained pants off and tossed them by the front door. Sam's big ass was staring at me from across the room, an oversized ripe feast of flesh that I would never get enough of. She turned around and took a seat, folding her legs underneath her.

"What I saw," she began, her voice again rising with excitement, "was two people fucking. Right there, barely a couple of feet off of the trail. Totally out in the open and completely going for it. Like, fucking for real."

It felt like my stomach dropped out of my body, the empty feeling of missing out blending together with a sudden flash of lust in my cock. I was instantly jealous of her. Of all the days to repair the sink I picked this one, when a once in a lifetime experience happened right down the road from me. Fuck, I couldn't believe it. And not just any experience, but the type that I was into more than anything. Between the two of us, Sam and I, I'm the bigger pervert. She's a schemer and a planner and a flirt when it comes to our sex life, and I would never claim to be more sexual than her. We're pretty equal in that regard and it's led to us having a really great time together. But when it comes to just being a pervert, seeing people naked and being around sex and thinking about it all the time, I definitely have her beat. I couldn't believe that I had missed this.

"For real? I sort of hope you're lying because I am absolutely heartbroken." But I knew that she was speaking the truth. "Tell me everything. Who were they? How'd they look? What were they doing?" I fired questions at her full speed, the disappointment very obvious in my voice. My cock was already stirring as my mind started to fill in the blanks, unable to wait for Sam to provide the actual details.

I crawled out from beneath the sink, completely abandoning the chore that had occupied my morning.

"First off, I'm genuinely sorry that you weren't there. You would have really loved it," Sam said. Her tone was conciliatory, but only momentarily. She was ready to move past that and get into the details. "I was walking down the path like we always do. I had my binoculars and I was just looking around for some birds, nothing unusual at all. I must have been pretty absorbed in what I was doing because the next thing I knew I came around a bend in the trail and they were right there, not more than ten feet from me. I heard it before I saw them. You know the sound? Of course you do. That slapping of flesh accompanied by some moans. And then all the senses kicked in once I realized it. I could smell them, taste the sex in the air. An urgency to it all. And they must have been pretty into it too, because I don't think they had any idea I was there until I was practically on top of them. The woman and I locked eyes immediately, there was a brief moment of connection or understanding or something. I think that she liked that I was looking at her. Her first reaction was a smirk. And then it got a little weird."

I was completely enraptured by Sam's story, the house could have been on fire and I would not have known. I walked over to the couch and dropped down onto the cushion next to her, placing my hand on her bare thigh for some kind of connection, anything that would get me closer to this story. "I have so many questions. For starters, I am completely jealous and I don't think I will ever get over missing this."

"I know, babe. I'm sorry. I actually considered not even telling you because I knew it would kind of kill you to not see it. But in the end it was just too hot and I had to tell you about it," Sam admitted, her concern for me was genuine. But she made the right call in telling me and I already had some ideas about what we could do with this information.

"Alright, tell me about the woman. What did she look like?" I asked. That seemed like a good place to start.

"She was sexy. More sexy than straight up hot. Younger than us. Very small, but also sort of a little muscle lady. Definitely very in shape. At first, it was hard to tell how tall she was because she was on all fours..."

"Woah! On all fours," I cut Sam off, that is not how I was imagining this scene, "I assumed they were up against a tree or something."

"No! Crazy, right? She was on her hands and knees and completely naked. Not even boots or socks. This wasn't some random quickie," Sam explained. "But the woman was really fit. Her body was tensed up from being fucked so all her muscles were flexed and she was really defined. Cut shoulders, a really slender waist with these long back muscles leading into it, and her ass was a ball of muscles, this round mound rising up behind her. You know how my ass is this big, soft mass that moves around and sort of has a life of its own? Hers was the total opposite."

That type of woman had never really been my thing, I tend to prefer the curves and proportions of women built more like Sam, but the lust with which Sam was describing this woodland nymph had certainly got me excited.

"So, the guy was behind her? Was he totally naked as well?" I needed to know all the details. I could probably question Sam for hours about this, though I suspected that the growing desire inside of me would reach a boiling point long before that. Sam's nipples had started to strain at the fabric of her sweatshirt, telling me that she was on a similar trajectory. I glanced up from staring at her chest and our eyes met, hers were returning from checking out the thickening bulge in my pants and we both smiled at one another.

"He actually had his shirt on, and I think his pants were just dropped to his ankles. Of course I've been thinking about this situation since it happened and everything makes me think that she's the aggressive one here. Not that he wasn't into it, but this must have been her idea."

"Did you see his dick?" I inquired.

"Not really, I could sort of see its presence though, if that makes sense. But I never really put eyes on it. After that moment between me and the woman, when our eyes were locked and everything paused, he stopped fucking her and I think he pulled out. That's when her look changed, I could see it in her eyes. I think she was pissed that he stopped and pulled away," she theorized, beginning to assign traits to the mysterious couple.

"She liked the audience," I stated, making a note of this information. Sam nodded in agreement before continuing her story.

"Then she leaned back on her knees and I could see more of her body. Barely any tits at all. She was almost completely flat. Enormous nipples though, probably the biggest I've ever seen. Maybe they looked real big because she had no boobs, but they were sticking so far out from her chest. My first thought..." Sam paused, and a devious little grin appeared on her face, "was to reach out and give them a twist. I know she would have loved it." She rolled her thumb and forefinger together in a pantomime of what she had wished she had done.

"You would have loved it too," I added, really getting into this story. Sam was doing a great job feeding me the details I needed to make it feel like I was there with her, which I know is what we both would have preferred.

"It's true. But I wasn't going to do anything without you there. Ideally, I would have been twisting one of her nipples while you were twisting the other."

"Too bad I was at home dealing with plumbing," I lamented.

Sam disregarded my last comment and kept going. "And she had defined abs. Not a bulging six pack but she was lean and I could see her muscles. There wasn't any extra weight on her at all. I would have thought that someone with all the features I'm describing would not have been hot. But she was. And way more feminine that I would have expected. She had one of those undercut haircuts where half of her head was shaved. The rest was dyed black and hung to her shoulders. She looked great. Sometimes you can get a sense of power and confidence from someone in just a moment, and I got all that from her."

"So what did you do? Did you just watch them?"

"I mean, not really. I suppose I would have but he stopped fucking her and I couldn't just stand there ogling them," she explained. "I did linger longer than most probably would have. I sort of wanted to let them know that I appreciated what they were doing, so I made a point to look her up and down. He was covering up and not into the attention, but she made no effort to hide her body. And then I walked away, I kept going in the direction that I was headed.

I was forming an image in my head of the entire scene. Including what Sam was doing the entire time. "What about the binoculars? When did you use them though?"

"How did you know that I did?" Sam asked with feigned modesty. She squirmed a little on the couch and squeezed my thigh. I could feel the energy building between the two of us. Sam loved to be called out on her own perversion, an admission of exhibitionism and voyeurism that really excited her.

"Because I know you really well and there is no way that you weren't trying to get some more peaks at them. If nothing else you need more information to ruminate on later, for whatever scheme you are working on," I confidently explained.

Sam laughed, "Well yeah, of course. I wanted to be able to tell you everything! So when I was a little bit away from them I hid behind a tree and stuck my head out a little. Probably like fifteen seconds after I passed them, so not long at all. Just a little further down the trail. By the time I looked he had pulled his pants back up but she was still totally nude. He looked nervous and I could tell that he wanted to get out of there. She had a big smile on her face and was rubbing at his dick through his pants. Now I could see how tiny she really was. I'm not sure that she was even five feet tall."

I leaned back on the couch and grabbed my dick over my pants and squeezed, emphasizing the outline and making sure that Sam saw it. She did. I was rock hard picturing this situation. "And then what happened? Did they just leave? Did you follow them?"

She smiled and reached over, running her fingers over my cock with a light touch that really excited me. "No. He tried to walk away but she grabbed him by the waist, spun him around, and dropped his pants. Almost immediately this tiny girl was on her knees again and sucking his cock." Sam sped up her hand, now gripping my dick and pumping it faster over my pants. "And I watched the entire thing. With the binoculars. He didn't last very long, which I'm not surprised by. This girl looked like she loved what she was doing. Her entire small, tight body was going for it. I don't know for sure, but she looked to be a grade A cocksucker."

I felt like I was going to explode. The frustration of not being there with Sam for this, coupled with the visual of what she was describing had me on the edge.

"And I could tell from the way that his body froze up when he was about to cum," Sam leaned forward and pulled up her sweatshirt, her tits dropping free and crashing into my crotch, "and this girl didn't move. She swallowed every bit of him." She paused and focused her light eyes on me. "I wonder what would have happened if you were there with me?"

"Actually," I began, "I'm having a hard time picturing what this all looked like. Your descriptions have been good, but I feel like I'm missing something. The image isn't really coming together for me."

"Yeah?" Sam asked, arching her eyebrows at me. With her free hand she unbuttoned my pants and slowly lowered my zipper. My cock was straining against my underwear, a wet spot forming near the waistband as I started to leak.

"Maybe there's some other way you could paint a vivid picture for me? Maybe if I could feel like I was there too?" I stood up from the couch and ran my finger under the waistband of my briefs and pulled downward, freeing my cock from its containment. It pointed accusingly at my wife. I was in front of the large window in the front of our house, the curtains were drawn back and it gave a clear view to anyone who may be coming by. Our little cabin was in the woods but we did have some neighbors.

"From what I could tell it looked a lot like this." Sam's actions painted a picture that her words could never hope to. She gripped the base of my cock and aimed it for her mouth. I leaned back on the couch and watched as the length of it slowly disappeared down her throat. She pushed off her ball cap and her dirty blond hair fell around my crotch, obscuring the details and leaving my imagination to fill in what I couldn't see. Without the visual I focused on what I could feel; Sam's tongue swirled along my shaft and she pumped her hand on whatever wouldn't fit in her mouth.

She sped up her pace with both her hand and mouth. Sam wasn't looking to drag this out for long and I was happy to oblige her desire. It coincided with exactly what I was feeling. There's a distinct pleasure in just giving in to lust, to letting your partner rush you to the finish line. And in mere moments I was there. My cock stiffened that extra lit bit to signal that I was about to cum, usually a sign for Sam to back off. She didn't love to swallow, instead enjoying the feeling of me cumming on her or inside of her.

Instead she reached underneath my thighs for leverage and pulled down, impaling her mouth on my cock. I felt her lips connect with my body. That final realization triggered everything inside of me and my cock spasmed and twitched as I released in her mouth. Sam tightened the seal her lips had created to control my throbbing cock and her throat shifted as she gulped down everything that had come from me.

She pulled one hand from beneath and flipped her hair back to reveal the scene. Sam's blue eyes were wide and focused on me. Somehow they portrayed both an insatiable sexual hunger and a genuine concern and care for me. Her mouth was distended on the sides as she struggled to contain my lessening blasts, but there was a smile in there too.

I thrusted my hips slightly and flexed the muscles of my cock to make sure that everything was out and also that I was done. Finished.

Sam slid her mouth off of me and licked her lips. "Babe, I'm really sorry that you missed out on this morning." She crawled back onto the couch and our two bodies mixed together.

The two of us laid there for a while in a contented silence. After some time I could feel Sam's body sort of twitching in anticipation. Her finger ran up and down the length of my thigh, brushing occasionally against my still swollen but no longer rigid cock. Her bare tits were splayed across her chest, hanging slightly to the sides. They looked incredibly full and she knew I loved this view of her. My left hand reached forward and pinched one of her nipples, holding onto it and pulling it away from her and then letting it drop back. Her tit breast bounced around before returning to its resting place.

I knew what was coming next. Sam had a plan. She always had a plan or a scheme that she was waiting to unleash and I was curious what this one would be. Certainly it would involve the couple in the woods, the shy guy and his take charge girlfriend with the flat chest and massive nipples, but I didn't know the angle that she would attack it from. In the past Sam had always loved the idea of laying out an approach for how the two of us would further get involved in all sorts of sexually depraved situations.

"So, I was thinking," she started, her slightly trembling voice betraying her intention, "about this couple. And how we could get to know them...better. You know what I mean?"

"I do. I'd certainly like to meet them. Based on your story they sound like a lot of fun," I answered. "So what's your plan to make this happen?"

Sam laughed and sat up, a wicked grin lighting up her face and a devious sparkle in her eyes. "I didn't say anything about meeting them. I said I'd like to get to know them better. And, yes, I do have a plan for that."

Now I was really intrigued. I had no idea where she was going with this but, as always, I was more than happy to be Sam's partner for her schemes.