Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I asked, "Would it be okay -"

"Yes," he interrupted me. His eyes were wider now, like he was having trouble believing what was about to happen as I guided his handsome cock right into my mouth. "Oh, faa," he shivered, and his cock throbbed in my mouth. I sucked on him gently, not applying too much contact on the sensitive head area. "I'm going to cum, Ava," he said urgently. I suspected he might and I increased my movements to push him to orgasm quickly. My tongue swirled around the crown and I bobbed so my lips let the glands and frenulum, slip in and out of my mouth quickly while allowing as much contact as possible. "Oh, fuck. Oh fuck!" he said and tensed.

My lips encircled him about mid shaft and allowed him to squirt his cum in my mouth even as he thrusted slightly. He had a lot of sweet salty semen and I swallowed it and gripped his hips to press forward as he finished. Tim's cock lost a little of its erection, but when he felt himself in my throat and my tongue licking at his shaft, he quickly recovered. "Oh my god, Ava," he groaned. I withdrew from him and used my hand to stroke him for a time.

"Are you alright? Should I stop?" I asked him and teasingly put the tip of his dick back between my lips for a few bobs to work him to full mast.

"That was incredible," he gushed. "I came so fast," he worried.

"You'll get better, that's part of what we're doing," I assured him. "Does this feel okay," I asked, looking for feedback on my technique. He nodded, but I wanted him to get into his thinking head a little more.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, sorry. You don't know how good," he breathed.

"Don't apologize for language during sex, honey. Tell me what you want, what you like and how I feel to you. Give me some feedback."

"You're beautiful. I loved watching your lips around my cock, it felt so fucking good. Half of my cumming was from watching it happen," he said.

"Like this?" I asked and sucked him back inside. I took him out and watched the stream of water break my saliva strand that'd stretched a couple inches from his cock. Then I put him back inside and tightened my lips around him while forcing him inside until I could feel my eyes watering.

"Yes, that's crazy hot. It's naughty and nasty," he told me.

I continued working him as I had before, but with less caution of overstimulating him, I worked to make him comfortable while remaining extremely excited. When my mouth tired, I worked with my hand. Trading one for the other kept him very focused on my face. When I looked up into his eyes, there was lust, but there was something else there that told me how fucked we both were. I adored him, and the feeling was mutual.

Liking his throbbing thickly veined penis in my mouth and hand was one thing, but the love I felt for him in that moment washed over me like the tail end of the wave that'd driven me toppling into the sand and stripped me of my bikini top. This protective young man loved me back and was so excited to have me sucking his dick. There simply were no words to describe how blissful that was to me. I closed my eyes to continue working him there beneath the warm spray of the water. My hands ran along the ridges of his muscled abdominals while I sucked and slurped and bobbed.

Suddenly Tim thrust and moaned, "Ung - oh my gawd!" Looking up his eyes were closed tightly. I moved back so my lips were on the sensitive section and used my teeth ever so lightly. That triggered another series of words and ejaculatory spasms. "Ava, oh fuck. Uh - uh - ugh - ahh - faaaak," he rambled and looked down at me kneeling at his feet. I'd swallowed a lot of his load, but cum was overflowing my mouth now and I could feel it spilling down my chin. The look of ecstasy on his face was priceless and I was hooked. I'd do anything to see that again.

When he'd softened, I swallowed his cum and Tim's eyes got even wider as he said, "Fuck that's hot." I finally let him fall free and I stood to kiss him. He didn't flinch, although he leaned against the pebbled surface of the shower wall. I knew he could taste himself on me, but he didn't seem to care and simply pulled me closer. When our passions subsided some, we sat on the bench, finished washing and I did a little rewashing for both of us with the hand-held showerhead.

I turned off the water and stepped from the shower to retrieve a towel for Tim from the linen closet. I handed it to him and grabbed mine from the towel-bar. He stepped slowly over the lip of the shower onto the mat. I wrapped myself in the thick terrycloth and moved to assist him drying. As I dried each of his limbs he stood there and assisted, but he was clearly shaking. I made a mental note that perhaps, any further labs should be seated or lying down until he'd gained some more experience.

When we were dry, and I'd hung the towels, I said, "Come on, honey, lets lie down on the bed," to encourage him out of the bathroom. I pulled back my covers and Tim crawled upon the bed. We lie there while I ran my hands across him gently rubbing him as he slowly came back to me.

"That was amazing," he said at last. "I can't tell you which time was more amazing. I had no idea, no concept, no understanding of how that would feel," he rushed on suddenly full of energy. "You're the best and I want to make you feel like that," he said earnestly.

"You made me feel like that in the spa," I assured him. "I'm happy you thought it was good."

"Good doesn't touch it, Ava. Superlative word salad wouldn't do it proper homage," he said thumping my word funny bone. "Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Your use of language tickles me to my core," I told him and hugged him tightly. "I'm not going to use any platitudes, Tim. When you went down on me in the spa, I felt something very similar. I've had orgasms that approached what you gave me, but nothing near that intense or pleasurable," I told him softly. I was mindlessly groping his pectoral muscle and getting wet just at the thought of his mouth on me again.

"Best birthday gift ever," he intoned and fondled my breasts.

"Well, it's close, but not quite your special day."

"It was pretty fucking spectacular," he said emphatically but clearly coming back down from his sudden energy rush.

"Are you going to be alright? Should we stay up until midnight?" I asked.

His yawn, and yawned words, "I - wish - I could. I'm just wiped out. I want to crawl between your legs and eat you some more right now, but I don't know if I can walk back to my room.

"You can sleep here, but no sneaking and giving me your virginity," I told him.

"No, I'm sure I'll need more labs and stuff to learn," he yawned again, "before finals," he said and snuggled up next to me with his head on the pillow.

While he was out, I got up to dry my hair some more. Then I went into the kitchen to put away the chowder, turned off various lights and locked up the house. Back in the master bedroom, he'd flipped away from my side of the bed and curled into a fetal position. I pulled the covers up over him, turned off the lamp, slid in beside him and spooned against him.


~ Tim ~

When I woke up in Ava's bed her side was empty. I was a little surprised that she'd let me stay last night, although what we'd done had shocked me too. Our lab session in the spa was like a reprieve from the previous day of being withdrawn from one another. As I lied there, I could smell her scent on the sheets and it brought back the taste and smell of her as I'd eaten her last night.

Her pussy was beautiful to all of my senses and I was certain the memory of her tangy fluid would be with me all of my life. Afterward, when she'd taken me to the shower, I couldn't believe it was happening. Her lips around the tip of my dick had felt so good that I only lasted a short time. Then she'd looked up at me while I came in her mouth and all I could see was the love in her eyes. Of course, it was sexy as hell to see her lips around me and her swallowing my spunk, but it was so much more than that.

"You're beautiful. I loved watching your lips around my cock, it felt so fucking good. Half of my cumming was from watching it happen," I'd told her.

"Like this?" she'd asked, and she'd taken my whole dick back inside her mouth.

I'd told her, "Yes, that's crazy hot, naughty and nasty."

The nasty part was that she was my aunt. Aunt Ava had my dick in her mouth sucking me toward a second climax. Not only that, but I could tell that she liked doing it for me. She got me hard again and then the fireworks started. They came slowly at first, but the longer I lasted the better it got. My legs began trembling from the raw tension that was building inside me. Her bobbing head guided her lips and tongue around my shaft repeatedly. Occasionally her hand would take over some of the effort and when they were free, they roamed up my mid-rift or gripped the muscles in my butt. The way she touched me, felt like we were connected to the core of our beings.

I couldn't believe how long I was lasting before she had me approaching my second climax. When she sensed that I was close, her lips moved back toward the head and she took me over that exquisite edge. My body tensed as thrusts came uncontrollably. Ava kept me in her mouth as the violent spasms spurted out blasts of semen like I'd never experienced. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw her looking back up at me with the water spraying down upon us and some of my cum escaping around her lips. The event drained me entirely and I felt like my legs might give way.

As she sat me on the cool shower bench, the euphoria of what'd just occurred sent me on an inward journey that made me like a silent observer of my surroundings. The thoughtful way she washed me clean continued to display her love for me. I watched her clean herself and wished I had the energy to help her, to touch her as I cleaned her, but I was unable to make myself move as I drank in her beauty. After she'd washed us both clean, she helped me from the shower and got me a large terrycloth towel. It swallowed me in a cloud of ecstasy as she carefully dried me off and eventually led me to her bed.

This morning it had a dreamlike quality which nearly made me wonder if it'd actually happened. Being in her bed told me it had and that made me want to get up. I was so rested from my slumber that my energy was spiking through the roof. As I climbed from beneath the sheets, I saw that it was nearly noon. I started to go to Ava's bathroom but wanted to shave and brush my teeth before I saw her, so I traipsed down the hall to my room. It was the guest room, but I felt like I was taking it over now. In the bathroom, I ran the warm water and pulled out my safety razor. With a little cream, I shaved the stubble and suddenly decided it might be nicer for Ava if I didn't have that mustache.

Last night, I'd suddenly feared I'd performed too well and had hurriedly said, I'd like to keep practicing if that'd be okay with you. Her sincere assurance that she'd enjoy our continued exercises in cunnilingus had been made clear with her response, That'd be wonderful, sweetie. With the dark brown hair on my upper lip gone, I looked a little younger, but I wanted the next time to be even better for her. What she'd given me last night couldn't be repaid with a dozen orgasms beneath my mouth and tongue. Excitedly, I pulled on my speedo and a tee shirt and went to find her.


~ Ava ~

I was up bright and early Saturday morning for Tim's birthday. I didn't want him to wake up before me and possibly be disappointed with not having intercourse, so I'd slipped out of the bed and gone to the kitchen to prepare to teach him to make the cake. He had a thing for my dark chocolate cake, but it felt odd allowing him to make his own cake on his special day. It was really Mom's recipe. I'd altered it, of course, adding extra ingredients and more or less of some than originally called for, like any good cook does. I'd usually done that with any recipe after I'd made it once or twice as per the instructions. It was the experiential side of cooking that comes with repetition and observation of the results, much like sex.

Tim seemed to be sleeping in this morning. After our lab session last night, I wondered whether I'd exhausted him or perhaps blown his mind. It'd certainly been a transcendent experience for me. He'd been here three short days and each one had me becoming more enamored with him.

I lost count of the number of times I admitted aloud to myself this morning, "I don't just love him, I'm falling in love with him," or the equally puzzling phrase that kept coming out, "I'm learning as much from him as he is from me."

I hadn't said either of these where Tim might have heard me yet because I was deeply concerned that being his first true love might ruin him for anyone else. I halfheartedly hoped that when Candy arrived, that his crush would return. I'd never be able to forgive myself for hurting him. If she did it because of an old but brief crush, that seemed somehow better. Perhaps he'd even recover from that more quickly if someone were there to help. When I'd sought help after Jon passed, my therapist repeatedly told me that Lots of people never truly get over their first loves, especially if they're dumped or the person dies on them. I knew first hand that this was true. I couldn't imagine being Tim's first true love when I felt there'd be no way we could continue our relationship together.

Still I pondered how things would be if we could continue. Further, I had this crazy notion that if I was whom Tim longed to be with, then I wanted that for us both. I remembered reading that incestuous sex was legal in Rhode Island, only marriage was illegal. Maybe we could move there or someplace like Australia, where our avuncular union would be legally allowed. The act of planning or at least considering how we might continue what we'd started, felt not only premature but also somewhat selfish.

"Morning," Tim said from behind, startling me out of my thoughts and causing me to jump.

"Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed as I turned to him.

He already had his arms out to hug me as I took his face between my hands and gave him a deep kiss. The difference hit me immediately; he'd shaved his mustache. When I let him loose, he picked me up and held me closer in an embrace filled with love.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in today," he said setting me down and looking me over. "All this for my cake?" his eyes lit up.

"Yes, I was tempted to make it before you woke up, but I know you wanted to learn, so I waited but got everything out ahead of time."

"Okay, you're staring, does it make me look too young?" he asked.

"No, not at all. It felt nice when I kissed you," I admitted.

"I thought maybe it'd feel better - um - down there too," he said turning a bit red.

"Hmm, that was very thoughtful," I said and stood back on my toes to kiss him again. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"We're going to make a cake," he said.

"Your favorite cake is actually four cakes," I told him setting out the pans. "You ready to get started?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said. "Maybe we could have a daylight lab session, while it's baking?" he pressed.

"We'll see. It is your birthday," I said as my tummy filled with butterflies at the thought of him working his mouth on me again.

We followed the recipe and mixed all of the ingredients. At times, I couldn't help but recall that movie with the clay on the pottery wheel. Only I was the one behind him assisting with mixing or poring. Despite the activities from last night, we were both still fairly frisky. Tim kept finding reasons to brush against me which caused his speedo to poke out for the majority of the time. I unabashedly caressed its full length periodically to his delight on several occasions. We were stereotypical young lovers that couldn't keep their hands off one another throughout the entire interaction. After we put the cakes into the top oven to cook, I looked outside to assess conditions. There were clouds in the sky which generally meant fewer people, but this was the beginning of summer, so there was no telling.

"Come on, we can swim for a little bit in the pool," I told him as I started for the door.

"It's daylight, I was hoping we could - you know -"

"Oh, one track mind much?" I teased with my hands on my hips.

"I am eighteen, oh, wait, nineteen and your groping me took it there," he said and tilted his head toward the hall and our bedrooms.

"Yeah, I know I was a bad Aunt. You want to punish me properly during today's study session?" I asked.

"Um - sure. I was just hoping to practice and review, make sure I'm getting it," he said eagerly.

"You've gotten a pretty good start," I joked and took his hand to lead him back to my room.

Inside, I turned and joined him in a long embrace. His hands roamed a bit as we kissed, but he waited for me to initiate further intimate contact. Muscles along his rib cage tensed as I reached inside his speedo to take the stiff length of his cock into my overfilled hand. He stopped kissing to suck in a gasp of air as my fingers encircled him. The bulb pulsed against my palm as my fingers gently stroked him.

His hand reciprocated finding my bikini bottoms beneath my long tee shirt. I was surprised to find how wet I was and how welcome his touch had become. We stood there groping and fondling one another for a time and our mouths rejoined as well, but I knew each of us wanted the other in their mouth.

Tim was the first to break the kiss and asked, "Could I taste you again?"

I answered, "Of course, but let's change things up a little today. You lie down on the bed, so I can suck you while you lick me."

We each stripped off our beach attire and Tim lay spread eagle across the bed with his cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. I crawled atop him from the opposite side and settled back just enough that he could reach my pussy with his lips and tongue. Before I could even prompt him, he'd taken the initiative and committed himself to sucking and licking me by pulling me into a seated position. The wave of ecstasy that overtook me caused my legs to give out and I sat on him fully.

Even as I attempted to reduce the amount I was sitting on him, Tim moaned and intensified his efforts. His mouth fully engulfed my hood, sucking and licking it while his strong arms held me seated atop his neatly shaven face. My hips involuntarily responded by squirming against the oral attention he eagerly bestowed upon me. His response was to eat more vigorously as my nubbin ran across his lips. He had me squealing more loudly than I had in the spa in very short order. His hands roamed upward to caress my breasts and tweak my long hard nipples.

It wasn't my intention, but after several minutes of me mindlessly responding to him treating me so attentively, I became self-conscious that I might be hurting him with most of my weight resting on his face. The phone at the head of the bed ringing startled us both.

Tim paused momentarily to say, "I dare you to get it?" Then he immediately resumed going at me.

His challenge was too much for me to pass up and I reached to pick up the handset by the third ring. "Hello," I said and instantly recognized the voice on the other end. "Oh hi, April, how's the trip going?" I asked, which caused Tim to instantly ease up on me. He didn't stop but he wasn't making me moan or gasp. We talked about where they were for a couple of minutes as he continued to service my cunt keeping me just on the edge. There were probably a couple times I said 'uh huh' that were more like moans, but I don't think it caused any suspicion. Finally, we got around to the real reason for her call, and I told her truthfully, "Yes, we're just awaiting his cake to finish baking. You want to give him your birthday wishes?" Leaning forward, I told her, "I love you too, here he is, bye," and handed him the phone and softly sucked is cock into my mouth.

1...89101112...19