Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava served us bowls of the delicious chowder we'd made together. It tasted very close to what I remembered all those years ago when I'd been five and she'd set up that little pool.

"This is very nearly 'little blue pool summer clam chowder'," I told her. "I think you might have a couple of other secret ingredients," I said looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"It'll always be a little different unless you measure ingredients exactly and even then, it may not be a perfect match. Also, I suspect your taste buds have changed since you were what, five?"

"Yes, I guess they might have. Well I'm very happy to have learned how to make it," I told her.

When dinner was over she told me she'd clean up, but I helped anyway. I liked helping and being near her. It alleviated the ting of sadness I was feeling about missing my parents and some of my worries and insecurities about Candy and what might happen when she got here. We left the chowder to cool down but got a container to put it in when it was. Everything was loaded into the dishwasher but the big pot. Then she showed me where the soap was under the sink and which buttons to push to run it like she wanted.

"You're going to have to show me how that pool vacuum works," I told her as I sat back in my seat.

"Okay, it's pretty easy, we'll look at it after your birthday though," she said. "What are you going to do for the rest of the evening?" she asked. "Are you going to stay up until you're a year older?"

"No, probably not. I don't know what I'm going to do," I said and drifted back into the mood I'd been in earlier as I thought about my predicaments.

After a short time, she said, "You don't look very happy for someone about to turn nineteen tomorrow." Her words brought me back into the moment and she continued, "Are you alright?"

"I'm worrying about Candy and other stuff," I told her honestly.

"She's not like Sibyl," she told me encouragingly.

"Ava, if I wait to see if she's interested, like you want me to, I might simply agree to sex with her," I blurted out.

"Don't you think that's an argument for waiting?" she asked compounding my anxiety.

"It should be you," I said softly.

"What if you later regret giving me your virginity?" she asked pointedly.

"I don't think I would ever regret it," I told her.

"You know I want to accept, but are you really so sure? You won't get a second chance to give it to someone," she tasked me to consider it further. She seemed to struggle to find her words, and finally said, "I know it won't be easy, but I want you to form your decision with as clear a mind as possible. Sex can cloud your head, I'm sure you've already experienced that," she said raising her eyebrows. "I've been thinking about all of this since last night and I'm wondering if we could explore decreasing the influence your big head has over the smarter one."

While this lacked allowing the attraction I felt for her, it seemed like she was keeping an open mind about what we were doing. "That sounds pretty interesting. What I'd like to know is how to make you happy," I said effusively.

"You do, sweetie. You make me feel good and very positive about myself," she admitted. "I think it's part of why we click."

"What I meant was how to make you orgasm," I said realizing I needed to speak more clearly. "I've been reading those books you got for me and they're nothing like what we had in sex ed. The problem is neither those nor the class was like chemistry where there's a supplementary lab requirement. Your climax yesterday resulted from a mixture of luck and your good instructions."

"Hmmm, a lab for sex education; what an interesting idea," she said and thought about it. "It'd never get approval in the schools, of course, but there really is no substitute for experience when it comes to pleasuring another person. I've never taught anyone, but we could try," she offered.

The idea of attending her sex ed lab was infectious and I asked, "Were you serious yesterday about being a nudist in your spa?"

"You think that's a good place to hold a lab session, huh?" she smiled. "You'd like to be in there with me?" she asked tilting her head provocatively.

"If you'd like my company," I answered giving her an out if she didn't want to follow through.

She gave me a funny smile and excitedly said, "Alright, we'll call this our third lab. It'll be a study session of investigative touching where our lab partner asks," she said very scholarly.

She stood up from the table and went to the light switches by the door. Then she flicked off all the outside lights, dimmed the dining room lights and turned off the remaining inside ones. Outside the door, the only light I could see was the color changing one in the pool. Then she quickly stripped off her clothing right at the door and placed them on the counter. I stared at her form in the dimly lit room. Everything looked so firm and tempting.

"You coming?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered and quickly stripped of my clothing and set them in the chair.

I followed her to the spa with my cock standing straight out leading the way. She sat on the edge while she pressed some buttons to make the jets come on and start the water bubbling. The light inside was off, but I could see her in the changing light of the pool as my eyes adjusted. It cast different hues across her nude form.

"Come on and get in," she suggested scooting down onto a seat.

There was no need for a second request and I eagerly joined her. I studied her breasts as well as I could in that light. Their shape was similar to what I'd seen in her bathroom retreat, but she was closer and not moving. Both nipples were long and contracted. Her areolæ stood proud on puffy cones and her breasts were firm and full. I desperately wanted to grasp them and take turns putting each of her teats into my mouth. I could see her looking down towards my cock, but it was beneath the darkened water.

"Maybe we're going to need a bit more light to make our observations," she frowned.

"Can neighbors see us if you turn the spa light on?" I asked.

"The planters are positioned to block viewing," she said pointing. "I usually leave it off when I'm nude, but maybe we could try it on medium," she moved to adjust it.

It was fairly low after initially being a little too revealing. When she sat back, I saw the smile on her face as she got her first look at my very erect cock. There was definitely an attraction between us. I knew from our fondling in the ocean, that she would want to hold it again, but she wasn't making any advance.

"You can touch me anywhere," I offered up first.

"You'd prefer I start?" she asked. I nodded my head and she eagerly grasped my throbbing penis with one hand, then she added the other. She drew in a sharp breath and said, "Jeez Tim, you're huge."

Not sure what to say, I told her, "I think it's fairly average."

"No, I thought it was pretty big yesterday, but I only had one hand and I couldn't see it," she admitted. "Holding and seeing it now, I know you are."

Her hands had much softer skin than mine did. While they gripped and stroked me, my eyes involuntarily closed as I wondered if this was how being inside her might feel. I kept getting harder beneath her gentle manipulation and my hips tensed upward to meet her stroking.

"You can explore me too," she said softly coaxing me back from my imagination.

My hands were at her breasts moments after she'd suggested I discover her treasures as well. I gently felt their firmness and took the long nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. A low moan escaped her lips and her grip on me tightened. Her soft hands stroked me beneath the warm water. The night air was cool, and a breeze kicked up periodically. Steam from the spa began to give the whole experience a dreamlike quality.

"I love your breasts," I told her. "They're perfect," I said admiring how great they felt in my hands.

Ava smiled at my words and seemed to intensify her stroking as I ran my fingers across the tips. The fleshy globes filled my hands almost exactly, with an exceptionally satisfactory amount of extra firm flesh. A deep yearning built within me to feel the long nipples in my mouth as I caressed them returned.

"Can we kiss again?" I asked.

Her answer was her lips on mine and her tongue finding mine to entangle it with desire. My hands reluctantly surrendered their prizes and hugged her close. The warmth of her naked skin against mine was heavenly. Our embrace was one sided as her hands continued stroking me, so I let my hands roam her body. They felt the fleshy muscles on her hips that gave her an hourglass shape. I moved to grasp her bottom and the muscles of her upper legs. Finally, I then maneuvered between her thighs and found her soft lips and stiffly excited clit.

It was exhilarating and her humming, in my mouth as I slid my fingers across her repeatedly, told me she was enjoying what I was doing. While there were many similarities to what we'd done in the surf the morning of my second day, this was better in so many ways. The threat of being caught or seen felt lessened and that fearful tension was removed. There was more intimacy with our bodies sunken beneath the spa as planters shielded us from view of the other houses. The best part and the characteristic which relaxed me more than any other single factor, was how warm and cozy it felt. The bubbling water frothed around us isolating us from the world that might disapprove of or forbid what we were feeling.

Being with Ava like this felt natural and comforting. The tiny segment of my mind which insisted this behavior aberrant was held at bay. How could something that felt so good possibly be wrong? I wondered. Her twiddling soon had me on the verge of exploding and I think she could tell because she put more pressure on the base of my penis and slowed to a stop. She shifted slightly and there was a new sensation as her hand felt the shape of my pectoral muscle while her mouth suckled on my nipple. It was unexpected but very erotic. Her lips sucked at it and her teeth nipped me gently. Then she moved to repeat this on the other and re-grasped me gently stroking with her right hand.

"Could I suck on yours?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied and leaned backward against the reclined wall of the seat.

Her action released my member but gave me complete access to her breasts. With her head lain back on the side with the spa pillow cushioning it from the concrete, she arched her back slightly pushing her tits out on her chest. I was drawn to them in awe of their perfection. The tightly crinkled rosy nipples protruded upward. They symmetrically pointed into the night sky atop her conical puffy areolæ. The smooth rounds of her breasts resisted gravity and retained their shape even as her torso lie nearly horizontal.

I caressed them with my hands and goosebumps raised up on her skin. My lips moved to suckle upon her while my left hand gently squeezed her. Ava's moaning returned, and her left hand moved my right hand to her crotch. My fingers wiggled in the water against her lips and clit causing a gasp as I pressed my knuckles in softly and used my thumb on her thick protruding bud.

"Oh, that's nice. Keep doing that," she said as her clit slid between my ring and middle finger while my thumb slid from side to side across her clit. "God, you're right on my button," she said.

This was essentially, what she'd requested in the ocean yesterday. My mouth happily sucked and licked at one nipple and then the other, while my hand worked to drive her towards orgasm. Her hips pressed forward rhythmically to match my rubbing and tremblingly settled back. I caressed the soft skin of her breast and noisily sucked her teat and aureole between my greedy lips. When her hand returned to my cock, I tensed and released her.

"Am I doing alright?" I asked.

"You're doing wonderfully," she panted. "I'm - uh - oh fuck - getting very close. Use the other side of your hand now, slowly but firmly rubbing the whole area."

Turning my hand so I could cup her lips and vulva was a different feeling for us both. I rubbed her as she'd instructed. The whole area felt engorged with excitement, with her lips slipping between my fingers as they passed over them. Her clit and hood seemed to become even more erect and her moaning increased. Her grip on my cock tighten as she rocked herself against my hand. I placed my lips back to her nipple and resumed suckling at her while I continued rubbing. The added sensation my lips and tongue were giving seemed to add to her excitement.

"Oooo - yeah, press inside me now," she quietly begged, and I obliged.

My lips snapped as I pulled off her teat to use both hands. Placing my left hand on either side of her clit, I used my right-hand fingers to rub her clit and press inside of her. The fingers of my left hand worked in unison with my right to squeeze her clit as I inserted my middle and ring fingers. Ava lifted up exposing her beautiful pussy to me. I could see her more clearly and it gave me easier access to perform my technique. Her vagina gripped my fingers as I pulled them from her. My fingers emerged glistening with her juices which looked like thin pale honey. The same aroma, I'd smelled at her door the first night, entered my olfactory senses and I moved my face closer to imbibe her cassolette. Her moans were coming in waves as she arched her back further nearly pressing herself into my eager face.

"Could I taste you there?" I whispered.

"Would you, please?" she whimpered.

I knelt in the spa in front of her and moved her legs over my shoulders for support while she wiggle backward on the spa pillow. Her perfect pink lips begged to be tasted and I opened my mouth to take her inside. When I slurped as much of her as I could into my mouth, she gasped and pressed her hands into my hair. My tongue dove into her while I sucked on her extended clitoris. Her hips bucked upward grinding her hairy mons into my nose. We both seemed to be in heaven, I was loving how she tasted and smelled, while she was telling me how well I was doing. Her voice was evidently restrained due to our being outside, but periodically I would get her to squeal or hiss her enjoyment. My eyes closed as I continued eating her focusing on my lab goal of giving her orgasms. I desperately wanted to give her as many as I could.

"Tim, you must finish me," she gasped and brought me back from my trance.

I hadn't realized how long we'd been at this and I found my jaw was beginning to feel the burn. It was certainly longer than anything I'd done with Tammy. Her desperate words drove me to refocus on her button as I repeatedly pressed my tongue flat across it.

"Oh yeah, god, right there," she encouraged me softly. "That's it, ooo god - ung - yer - fuck!"

Her last word echoed against the house and she put her hand over her mouth. Suddenly there was more tangy honey and I sucked it from her while she spasmed against my face and chin. My mustache was full of it and the smell was intoxicating as ever. The firm muscles of her butt cheeks quivered in my hands while I finished licking her clean.

After she settled, I dipped below the water allowing her to sit back on the seat. When I resurfaced, I got up to help adjust the spa pillow behind her. She was a little out of it, but the look on her face told me I'd done pretty well. I sat back beside her and hugged her tight.

"Thanks for letting me do that," I whispered, which got a giggle. "What?"

"Why on earth are you thanking me?" she said without a hint of sarcasm. "That might have been the best oral sex I've ever had the pleasure of receiving," she praised me and hugged me back. "I need a moment to sit here and recover," she continued. "I think you've mastered that part!" she laughed.

"I'd like to keep practicing if that'd be okay with you," I said suddenly fearing I should have made a mess of it to gain more opportunities.

"That'd be wonderful, sweetie," she said sincerely and moved to kiss me.


~ Ava ~

Bending forward at my midsection, I quivered as I moved to kiss Tim on his mouth. He was covered in me and I loved how I tasted on his lips and mustache. When I'd told him it was one of the best oral orgasms I'd ever gotten, it'd been a huge understatement. Until that time, Jon was the best I'd ever had but God rest his soul, his technique couldn't hold a candle to what Tim had done for me. I felt a pang of guilt even thinking it, but I knew it was the truth. I couldn't really tell if Tim zoned out, but he didn't respond and eaten me for what must have been thirty minutes of mind altering - earth shattering - unbelievably devoted attention. I'd had wave after wave of small but building orgasms until I simply had to tell him to finish me. Then he'd pushed me over the edge of that big one as if he'd just been waiting for me to tell him.

He continued to kiss me now and I knew his mouth might be sore, but I was helpless at that moment to stop. If I didn't hold back what I was feeling, I'd've surrendered to anything he asked of me, including taking his virginity. His exceptionally talented tongue had nearly removed all of my resistance I'd built up in my mind when I'd suggested he should wait. My own mind was clouded with love and lust for him. This lab idea was allowing me to give into some of those cravings while attempting to teach him what he was asking of me. Our innate intimacy came along with those other feelings and there was simply no ignoring it.

Tim's adoration of me was as clear as if he'd spoken the words. His devotion shown just as clearly with his implicit acceptance of our compromise to wait. It was a special kind of self-torture for me to allow him to potentially give himself to that slut Candy, but as much as I wanted what he kept offering, I couldn't bring myself to pick that unique flower.

Over the years, I'd heard a variety of regrets from girl friends and coworkers that'd given up their cherry without regard to how they might feel about it later. To say that it colored or influenced their everyday decisions and judgments wouldn't give it proper significance. I wasn't sure if this was entirely the same for men, but I worried about any double standard especially for someone like Tim.

Jon had been the right choice for losing my virginity, but I too had nearly given it away before we met. The fact that I hadn't and the positive relationship that we developed, bolstered my stance to protect Tim from myself until he was absolutely certain. Maybe it'd be different for a guy with a conquest mentality, but I wasn't picking up anything like that from him. If anything, his thoughtful and sensitive characteristics augmented his strong masculine physical and personality traits.

"Let's go inside," I told him. "I'm thinking we can shower off and get comfortable."

"Okay, you mean together, right?"

"Yeah, that was my thought. We don't have to -"

"I was making sure I understood," he told me excitedly.

Turning off the light and spa, I got up and led him through the house to my big walk-in open shower. I turned on the water and stepped under the spray. His eyes got big and he held out his hand to feel the water. Then he followed me in and I turned on another showerhead. His eyes were on me but his mind was on the shower.

"It's got one of those direct heaters, doesn't it?" he asked. When I nodded he asked, "Are you going to put one in the guest bath?"

"Maybe, but I had a central tankless one put in when the old one gave out," I told him and pulled him close into me for a kiss.

Thoughts of the bathroom remodel were forced into the back of my mind as our tongues entwined playfully back and forth. Tim was a really good kisser. He was so uninhibited and giving. His hands caressed me gently. When we broke the kiss, I took the bar of moisturizing soap and I began soaping him up to clean off the salty spa water with a scrubby. Tim's face flushed red as I knelt in front of him and soaped his cock and balls thoroughly. He'd been softening slightly, but when I was done, he stuck straight out at me. I put the soap back on the ledge and let the water rinse him clean with the aid of my hands.

1...7891011...19