All Comments on 'Summer School and Softball'

by BB_Fanatic24

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

This storyline is one that I hope will be continued for several updates!!! Female athlete interactions are so erotic. It does not always need to cover just the sex, there are interesting lives and personalities that play a part and this story is teasing readers with some of that. Great job, keep up the good work.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 19 years ago
Anonymous postings are bad

To Isabel:

As far as I can tell, Anonymous roams this board and trashes every lesbian story s/he can find. Maybe Anonymous is a gay basher or maybe s/he just wants to protect his/her lesbian stories.

This was a fine story and I hope you will continue.

Captain Midnight

mr9mr9almost 19 years ago
WOW

one of the hottest sexiest stories Ive read in ages, please keep them coming, I cant wait to see what happens next! great job!

DL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truly Tantalizing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is well-written, and it has a plot to which I can easily relate. I think it is more realistic when an author takes time to include background on characters, shares personality information, and helps readers to feel they are a part of the story in a 3rd-person sort of way. This author achieved this for me. I am eagerly anticipating quite a few updates, for this scenario is intriguing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZ borin

Worst story i ever heard

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Thank you, I really enjoyed this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous