Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh that's nice suga'. I bet yer thirsty after that little workout, hmm? An ahm still a little sweaty. Why don't we help each other out. Go on baby; lick me."

He wasn't surprised when he realized she had perspired. How many rounds had he gone clutched close to her chest, trying to breathe? And he wasn't surprised to taste her on his lips when he opened his mouth to get more air. He wasn't even surprised to taste her sweat when she asked for a kiss. But that was different. Now she was asking him to actively, intentionally lick up her sweat.

He already had an encounter with Felicia's sweat. That was the sweat on her feet, not between her breasts. He wasn't in much position to claim which was the better option right now. He did wonder if sweat was something he would be dealing with a lot this summer. It had never occurred to him before, but now in two days, two different women were requiring him to lick and taste, and surely to swallow, their body sweat. Was this his life right now?

He felt her hug him. At least it felt similar to a hug. In reality she was squeezing his arms behind his back so he could feel the pain and strain in his shoulders. It was a not so gentle reminder that whether he liked the prospect or not, he had better get licking.

And so Tom put out his tongue. He licked her dark skin, and he licked up her sweat. The taste matched her aroma, it was thick and heavy as she invaded his body even further.

"That's it baby. Drink it up. Momma doesn't need sweaty tits. You can have my sweat. Lick it all up titty baby. Lick it...all...up."

He would have welcomed another option but none presented themselves. And so with tongue out he began to lick and swallow Mrs. Folami's sweat; sweat from the cleavage between her massive tits. And he did that while tucked away inside a tent made from her top; a tent full of womanly incense which made him lightheaded.

She continued stroking and petting him and he felt her shifting slightly on the couch.

"Mmm, not too fast suga'. Take your time. Do it slow and soft for Momma."

He knew it wouldn't be over soon enough, but now he had to slow down. He couldn't really forget where he was but slowing just seemed to make the sweat taste stronger in his mouth and on his tongue.

"I think Momma's just gonna relax awhile. We've got all day. Momma may take a little nap. You can take a nap too my little titty baby. But not until you've finished lickin' Momma reeeaall good. And don't you go wakin' Momma either. I'll let you know when we're ready for somethin' new."

So Tom lay there, trapped in a cocoon of cloth and black tit flesh. He wasn't going anywhere and now he knew this wasn't just a matter of seconds or even a few short minutes. He wasn't in the same peril when she first pulled him close, but he was now held against her with nowhere to go.

And still he had a job to do. A dirty job of licking up her sweat. And if he should get that done? His reward would be keeping his head in her chest and waiting for her to finish her nap. He wanted this to be over but he was afraid of what might come next. So he just focused on licking up her tit sweat.

12