Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let's see if we can fix that."

She leaned in close again and Tom knew what he wanted. He wanted her to fix it so the crotch wasn't over his nose. He wanted to be able to see clearly. He wanted this damn thing off his head! But he also knew none of that would happen.

Momma instead put her hands on the sides and smoothed out the underwear as her hands moved to the back of his head. She gathered up the excess, which had to be a lot, and pulled it tight. Thus the crotch was now pressed tightly to his nose and he could feel her underwear tight against his chin and under it.

He had been holding his breath. Not out of conscious thought to get away but from the shock of having her panty pulled over his head. Now he had to take a deep breath and there was nowhere else for it to come from than her stained and dirty panty crotch.

He knew of other kids who huffed drugs or other substances to get high, or those who had done cocaine. He imagined it was something like this. He took a deep breath and he inhaled this drug that she had placed before him and it had immediate effects.

It filled his body anew and that all too familiar dizzy feeling was returning. Momma was close and yet she felt far away. She was still holding tight, trapping his head, but now she was looking around and contemplating something.

"I'll have to find some way to secure this."

It wasn't enough. It never seemed to be enough. She had her dirty underwear hanging over his head with the dirty crotch strategically placed at his nose, but it still wasn't enough. She wanted to make sure this makeshift hood was tight around his head and face. Why, why, why!

"Here, dis ought ta do."

She had been reaching around on the end table next to the couch. He had no recollection of what was there. He probably couldn't describe much of the room if he had been asked. But soon he felt her tugging and her hands moving at the back of his head. His best guess what that she was using something stretchy like a large rubber band or an elastic hair band to secure his hood and take up the excess material.

A few moments and it was done. The dirty underwear now pressed tightly over his nose and face making him look like some mockery of a superhero. He could see himself and the caption now. 'Panty Man! Come to save the day!'

And suddenly he had something to be thankful for. He was thankful this was all taking place in her house, far away from anyone else. If anyone knew, or even suspected him ever being in such a compromising position it would be unbearable. Even the teachers being aware of his classes wasn't easy to take, but the outside world simply could not know about this; not about any of it!

"Alright Titty Baby, let's see if this works. Back in position. Let's start agin."

He was breathing in her scent. What else could he do? It was strong an inescapable. Simply wearing this contraption was punishment enough. But now he was expected to go back and do more pushups. Slowly he returned to his position and once more was looking down at the dirty panties below him.

He was also aware that this time he could see even more. The panties were now all inside out and she had gathered them back into a pile covering the cushion. It was now a mix of colors and resembled and abstract painting. Though nothing like this ever hung in any museum.

He was going to have to follow her instructions on breathing. So before he began he took a deep breath. Of course that meant taking a deep breath of her intimate scent as the soiled cotton threatened to creep inside his nostrils. Breathing out took a little more effort than usual.

And then he lowered himself into the tainted target. Once down he took another deep breath. He wasn't sure the panties around him could actually make the odor any stronger than the patch over his nose, but he was still aware his face was in a sea of soiled undies.

He rose with an exhale, still looking down upon his torture. He then held his breath and prepared to make another descent. Down he went and got another lungful of her fragrance. He was getting dizzy and had to focus on his movements to rise again.

"I think you're doing better, but you need to go down all the way. Try again."

He had felt they were a little short but once he encountered the cushion there really wasn't any room to go farther. He tried again, pushing his face deeper into the pillow this time. That didn't really save him from her scent. It only made his breathing more difficult.

"That's right; all the way down."

Another pushup and he realized the smell of her used panties wasn't the only challenge. He truly was having to exercise and the pillow below him was making his breathing strained. And of course he wasn't allowed to breathe when he was least obstructed.

"A cuppa more then I think we'll take a break."

Oh thank god. She mentioned a break. Maybe this wouldn't go on as long as he feared. They weren't easy but he pushed out a few more pushups, trying to do them to her exacting standards, all while breathing in her scent.

It was more than just two more. It was four or five, but he was just so glad when she told him to stop and sit up. He wanted to tear off this dirty, panty hood but he knew better. Still he was thrilled when she scooted over to him and reached her hands behind his head.

He felt her hands moving and soon the panty loosened. She lifted it off his face but left it resting on the top of his head. No matter; he could breathe once again.

"It's quite a treat being so close to Momma's panties isn't it?"

"Yes Momma. It's definitely a treat."

Of course he didn't feel that way. He felt the real treat was when she pulled it back and he once again could breathe unencumbered by her underwear. But he knew what she wanted to hear and at that moment he was happy to give her what she wanted in exchange for being let out of the hood.

"Now I don't know if you deserve this, but we've got a lot to do to make sure your ready for playtime next week. So I'm going to combine this with another treat."

Now he was scared again. Just what else was it that he 'didn't deserve'? He had hoped this ordeal was all over, now he was worried about what she wanted to do next.

And then he noticed her holding another dirty pair of underwear. This one also terribly stained and discolored. And again she held in inside out in front of him. Was she simply changing out the underwear hood for another?

"Open your mouth."

He felt his eyes fly wide open. What! No! No way! She couldn't possibly! There was nowhere to run. She held the dirty panty in front of him and he knew what was coming but he couldn't accept it. But Momma didn't look the least bit phased. She knew he had no choice.

"Do it."

She said it softly but it had the weight of a ton of bricks being dropped on him. He knew he had to. He knew he couldn't, but he knew he had to. Slowly he opened his mouth, wishing this wasn't to be.

"Stick out your tongue."

Of course. He knew that. Sticking out his tongue or not, he knew where she intended to put those filthy panties. And just like she was careful to place the crotch over his nose, she made sure the dirty, soiled crotch would be placed not only in his mouth, but directly onto his tongue.

He stuck out his tongue and felt it shaking and trembling. Not only was he scared, but his tongue was scared too; and with good reason.

She reached out and suddenly her fingers went deep, to the back of his throat, carrying the dirty panty crotch with them. On the back of his tongue, forcing him to make an effort not to gag, he felt her fingertips land and the taste travelled the length of his tongue as she dragged the soiled patch all the way out to the tip.

It was revolting! How could she do this! But she just smiled and did it again. His whole body was shaking and he was forcing himself to remain where he was. She rubbed the dirty panties on his tongue again, this time with some side-to-side motions.

She had her initial fun but this wasn't all there was. Now she began pushing more of her underwear into his mouth, on top of the soiled patch which rested on the length of his tongue. His mouth was soon filled with the soft satin material and the cotton pad which now let him experience more than he ever wanted of Momma's intimate and dirty taste.

In fact her underwear was more than enough to fill his mouth and he felt it hanging down over his chin as she sat back to take a look at him. His tongue taking it all in as the dirty underwear began to soak.

She appeared satisfied with his plight. Then she leaned forward again and pulled the panties down from the top of his head and back over his face. Right. Cause it was never enough. She positioned the panties carefully and then once again her hands smoothed it over and gathered the excess at the back. Soon his hood was once again secured and his nose covered in dirty panty, meanwhile his tongue was also covered in another dirty panty, leaving him no escape from her.

"Okay Titty Baby. Time ta get those pushups started. Remember to go all da way down. An' don't forget yer breathin."

He was barely able to stay conscious with the smell and taste assaulting him. But still there was more to do. On all fours he crawled back to the pushup target. He didn't think the panties there made any difference anymore. But he was still worried about the pillow.

He made an effort to remember what Momma had said about his breathing, but it was hard to concentrate under the assault to his senses. He needed to take a few deep breaths before he began. He began that and felt his eyes rolling in his head.

Now he would have to go down, all the way down, take a deep breath while being smothered in the cushion, not to mention the pile of underwear or more importantly the underwear hood he now wore, hold for a count of three while breathing in, and then rise with an exhale. But he couldn't breathe at the top. He had to hold it until he came back down to the dirty panty pile where he could take another deep breath.

He kept this in mind and playing like a loop in his head as he went down and through the motions for his pushup. He was aware he had completed one when he was on his way down for another. As much as he could, he put his body on autopilot as he continued his forced exercise.

But he could never escape the taste and aroma, pervasive as they were, taking over him and filling his entire being. He was in a fog; a fog of dirty panties. His world was dirty panties and somewhere in the background a boy was doing pushups.

He saw himself falling into an ocean of dirty panties. He felt the waves of dirty crotches buffeting him to and fro. He was taking in seawater, but it was sweat with a hint of piss. He was just below the surface but couldn't break free. More dirty, soiled, panty crotches filled his mouth and he swallowed trying to clear his throat.

He was sinking deeper and deeper, the light fading from above, as his lungs fought for air. His mouth filling over and over with feminine discharge which he swallowed in hopes he would taste fresh air again. His body sank into darkness and slowly all sense left him.

12