All Comments on 'Summer School Streaker'

by Nude_Writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ShmiShmialmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. This kind of nude in public scenario is the best, and this story is about as perfect as they get.

TheBigB15365TheBigB15365almost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Really hope there’s a part two sometime in the future!!:)

mikewozeremikewozerealmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it, thanks!

KitPiscesKitPiscesalmost 3 years ago

So HOT and delightfully dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story!

Will you make a "Nude World" ch.3 though?

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954almost 3 years ago

Phenomenal imagination, falling to the floor while on the side of a grassy hill was a slip, but who's complaining... There is no way these guys will hold what happened to themselves, the jig is up, her career is over, at least she went out with a bang...

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

Great story ... Loved it! I love going on nude walks when I can get away with it ... You're right; it's exhilarating! Loved the ending, though I've never been that lucky ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, exhibition story that just kept getting more fun imagining what was she doing next.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A fun story,

Keep writing and thank you.

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Oh wow God the story is hot and how lucky are them lads🤔and how unlucky was Kevin that would be my luck as well 😏

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write really horny stories! Thank you.

rjhomerjhome4 months ago

A teachers sexual adventure late at night around her school - nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNude_Writer@Nude_Writer
I am not a girl. The girl in my pic is Iga Wyrwal. And no, I don't always write when I'm nude. I'm just a pervy dude who loves erotica, porn, and nudity in general. I don't write as often as I want to. I've never really been much of a writer anyway, so it's often difficult to...