Summer School Streaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot up on to my feet and, without thinking, ran towards the storage room. It was a messy, concrete room full of old shelves, dust, and very old and worn equipment. Also, it was absolutely freezing!

I hid behind a stack of floor mats near a corner of the room, covering my breasts and my crotch with my hands, trembling in fear.

I heard footsteps walking around the gymnasium, and the sound of a man's cough broke the terrifying silence. It was Kevin. He hadn't left. Shit. How long had he been here? Did he see me sitting on the bench earlier? Did he see me come in here? Fuck fuck fuck.

Outside the storage room, Kevin was packing up the equipment he left out. Bags were zipped shut, the nets were taken down, the balls were gathered into baskets, and then finally, he started to make his way towards the storage room. Towards me.

As the footsteps grew louder, my heart started to beat faster. This wasn't good. I was about to be caught butt naked in the storage room of the gymnasium. How the hell would I be able to explain this?! What if he takes a picture of me? Or a video?! Everyone at school would think I'm some sort of nudist pervert!

The worst part about all of this was the fact that I could feel my pussy getting wetter under my hand. The idea of being caught was turning me on so much!

I heard Kevin enter the storage room and begin putting things away. Every time he put a bag on a shelf, or a piece of equipment on the floor, my crotch get wetter and wetter. It got to the point where I couldn't help myself, and I started to massage my clit.

With one hand over my mouth and the other around my pussy, I started to masturbate right there and then, just a few feet away from another teacher.

The fear of being caught mixed with the possibility of being seen caused my legs to shake as my fingers worked their magic around my soaking wet cunt and my clit. I could hear Kevin leave and enter the room over and over as he put things away. Every time he came back into the room, I hoped he would come over here and find me.

Just as he was putting the various balls away, one slipped out of his hands. It was the basketball I was humping earlier. It bounced and rolled towards me, eventually hitting the wall and stopping right in front of me.

My eyes had never been so wide. This was it. I was going to get caught. He was going to see me, butt naked and masturbating. With each passing second, I masturbated faster and faster until I saw his arm reach down and pick the ball up. If he leaned a little further and looked to his left, he would've seen me, clear as day. Instead, Kevin turned around and put the ball away.

He didn't see me.

I was safe.

Eventually, I heard Kevin walk out of the room for the last time. He closed the door behind him and walked away. Since I was so aware of my nakedness and cautious about being caught, it felt like my senses were dialled to 11. From the corner of the storage room, I could hear Kevin walk towards the front door of the gymnasium. I heard him open the door, and I heard him leave.

After waiting for a few seconds, I took my chance to leave. I was so close to cumming, but I didn't want to wait a second longer in here. There could be a chance he would come back. I quickly walked to the door, opened it slightly and quietly, and peaked around.

Empty.

Kevin really had left.

I quickly stepped out of the storage room, closed the door, and fast walked towards a side door that lead out on to the field, all the while looking at the front door in case it opened again.

I exited out of the side door, closed it behind me, and I was safe. My heart had never beat so fast in my life. I felt like I could pass out at any moment. To make sure I was safe, I ran on to the field, away from the gymnasium. It felt good to feel the grass between my toes after walking around on cold tiles and hot concrete for a while.

The field was a wide stretch of grass and trees that wrapped around a quarter of the school grounds. This is where the students would play sports, eat their lunches, and socialize between classes.

Out here, I felt more comfortable being naked. Not that I wasn't comfortable walking around the school grounds and inside the buildings, but out in nature, surrounded by trees and grass, being naked felt natural and right. All the insects and birds could see me in my natural state.

I started to walk up the length of the field towards a small hill that had a few small trees around one side of it. A lot of students sat on this hill to eat their lunch and watch some of the other students play sports. Once I arrived, I say down on the slope and rested my back against it. Lying on that hill with the sun facing me, I felt as if I could fall asleep and all the worries and troubles I had in my life would melt away.

This is what life is. This is what life should be. Feeling comfortable. Feeling at peace. Admiring the world around you and letting the world admire you.

Gently, I closed my eyes, opened my legs, and rested my arms by my side. The sound of the wind and birds almost put me to sleep. Almost. What kept me from drifting to sleep was the breeze once against washing over my naked body.

As I felt every inch of my exposed body being touched by the wind, I too began to touch myself. With my eyes still closed, I reached up to my nipples and gently brushed my fingers against them. They were so hard yet so soft.

My left hand continued to caress my breasts as my right hand reached down to toy with my pussy lips. Masturbating outdoor had always been a pleasure of mine. I had a small backyard that I would occasionally go out and masturbate in at night, but out here, in the open, in the day; my backyard couldn't compare.

Licking my lips, I pulled my knees up to my shoulders so that my asshole was exposed. I felt another breeze wash over me and between my ass cheeks. As it passed over my asshole, I shivered, and continued to masturbate.

Picking up the pace, I slipped my index finger inside of me. It felt so good! I reached in and massaged my g-spot inside me. I wanted to cum so bad. So, so bad.

I opened my mouth and let out a little moan. I was about ready to finger myself as quickly as possible to make myself cum, until...

"Uuhhh, Miss Collins?" A voice asked.

My eyes shot open quicker than ever. In front of me were four guys. I recognised them. They were former students that graduated last year. Scott, Travis, William, and Jacob. All 22 years old.

Scott had bleach blond hair and was the tallest and thinnest of the four. Travis had some muscle, with tanned skin and short black hair. William was the shortest, wore glasses, had weak stubble, and had light brown hair. Jacob was average height, average build, and had dark brown hair.

Why were they here?!

Just then, I noticed the soccer ball underneath Scott's arm. The field was open to the public, even if the school was closed. Nobody really came here though since there were other places around town for people to hang out.

All four of them had their eyes on me. Jacob and Travis had their phones out and pointed at me. My heart skipped a beat. Maybe several. It felt like it had just stopped.

This was it.

I had been caught.

My naked body was on display for them to see. Every inch of me could be seen. My tits. My pussy. Even my asshole. I felt like I could die right there and then.

But, I didn't die. Instead, I did something I never thought I'd do.

I kept masturbating.

Staring at the boys in front of me with wide open eyes, I allowed my hand to go wild between my legs. My whole body shook as I frantically fingered myself in front of them. Droplets of my pussy juice sprayed out from every direction as I fucked myself. My face was burning red from shame, but my crotch burned with passion.

The boys couldn't believe what they were seeing. William looked embarrassed. Travis and Jacob both had shocked smiles on their faces, and Scott's mouth hung open.

My body shook more and more, until finally, I climaxed.

An ocean sprayed out of me from between my legs and the boys stepped back a little to get out of the splash zone. Jacob filmed the juices shooting out of me, and then pointed his phone back at my face.

My mind started to clear as the final drops dripped out of me. This was it. The whole school will find out what a naked pervert I am. Everyone will talk about the video of me butt naked on the school field, legs up, pussy spread, spraying all over the place. Everyone will know what a naked perverted slut I am.

Since it was going to go that way anyway, I decided to at least go with it. Looking up at the boys, there was an awkward silence between us.

"G-g-get your c-c-cocks out." I said quietly, stuttering over my words.

The four boys looked at me, shocked at what they just heard. Neither of them moved besides glancing at each other and then back at me a few times.

"Get your c-cocks out." I said again. "Now."

I started to feel a little bit more confident about the situation. I had already been caught, the least I could do was take a little bit of control and own it. I lowered my knees and spread my legs open a little more. Taking my hand away from my soaking pussy, I began to massage both of my tits with my hands.

I could clearly see bulges in the boy's pants. They were hard. Rock hard.

"Holy shit." William whispered.

"Cocks. Out. Now." I demanded.

This whole experience had been exhilarating. From stripping in my classroom, to wandering the halls, to masturbating in a different classroom, walking around naked outside, to almost being caught in the gymnasium. This was to be my big finish to the day.

Travis was the first to obey me. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out a thick, meaty dick. Fuck it was huge! My eyes widened and a smile grew on my face. Beckoning him over with my finger, Travis held his hard cock in his hand and walked over to me. Standing over me at my side, I reached up and began stroking him. It had been too long since I last held a penis in my hand.

My hand slid up and down his shaft, and I could feel his dick twitching. Travis must've looked like he was having a good time because, before I knew it, Jacob had come to my other side, dick out and waiting to be stroked. I gladly obliged.

Travis had put his phone away in his pocket, but Jacob kept his out, recording the whole thing.

With two cock in my hand, I looked at Scott and William. They were near the bottom of the hill, but close enough to me that I could reach them with my feet. I stretched my legs and began rubbing their crotches with the soles of my bare feet, feeling their hard cocks under their jeans.

"Come on. Don't be pussies." Travis said, looking over at Scott and William. "Oh fuck yeah Miss Collins, keep stroking it."

At least Travis was into this as much as I was. As a reward, I pulled on his cock and guided it towards my face. He happily went with me and got to his knees, helping my to bring his cock into my mouth.

I licked all around the head of Travis' cock before engulfing half of it. It really was thick.

Scott and William couldn't take it anymore, and, seemingly at the same time, each pulled their cock out of their pants. Now, my bare feet were rubbing against their bare dicks.

Here I was, completely naked on the school field. One dick in my left hand. One dick in my mouth. One dick being massaged by my left foot. One dick being massaged by my right foot. This was amazing! But it was about to get better.

William took a deep breath and pushed my leg aside. In just a second, he pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees and practically charged towards my crotch. Before I could pull Travis' cock out of my mouth, William aimed his own and plunged it into my moist pussy hole.

I let out a muffled, mouth filled moan and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. As William's hard dick entered me, I felt my whole body go limp. My legs dropped and I momentarily stopped jerking off Jacob and sucking off Travis. Once William started pumping in and out of me, I gathered myself together, and went back to pleasuring the boys.

So that he wouldn't feel left out, I wrapped my legs around William and pressed the soles of my feet together behind me. Scott seemed to enjoy my footjob, so I offered him both of my feet to use at his leisure. Despite no words being spoken, he understood the situation and grabbed both of my feet, pressed them together, and then slipped his cock between them.

Just like that, almost every part of my body was being used to pleasure these four boys. I had become a sex doll to them, and I was happy to let them use me.

Since I had been jerking and sucking off Travis for the longest, he was about ready to cum. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth and between my lips. I sucked him harder and faster until I could taste his first load of cum on the tip of my tongue. Before he could cum any more, I pulled my head back and slipped his dick out of my mouth, jerking it off right in front of my face.

Three, four, five ropes of hot, sticky semen shot out of him, covering my face and glasses. Travis sat down next to me, exhausted. Damn, was I really that good at giving head? If so, maybe I should treat Jacob. I pulled Jackob down towards my face the same way I did to Travis, but before my lips even touched his member, cum started to spray out of it. It startled me a little and I ended up aiming his dick at my tits. Jacob didn't cum as much as Travis did, but it was enough to cover my chest.

Jacob fell back on to the hill as his orgasm slowly faded. His phone pointed at the ground for a few seconds before he slowly sat up and continued to point it at me, recording the whole show. Now, Scott and William were the last two to cum, besides me.

Since Travis and Jacob were out of my hands, literally, I could focus my attention on William. Since he entered my pussy, he hadn't stopped fucking me. He had a pretty good rhythm, and now that I was paying more attention to him, I could feel his cock stretching me out.

William had his eyes on my tummy for the most part. I guess he didn't want to look at his friend's cocks. Gently, I reach down and rested my index and middle fingers under his chin and lifted his head up slightly so that our eyes met. He was blushing and a little out of breath.

"Keep going baby." I told him "It feels good. Keep... keep going."

I too started to breath a little heavier.

Meanwhile, behind William, Scott was still busy slipping his cock between the soles of my feet. Strangely, he would sometimes speed up, then stop, then resume. It felt like he was edging himself. Maybe he was waiting for William to finish so that he would get out of the way and Scott wouldn't cum on his back. Well, he didn't have long to wait. After a few more heavy thrusts inside me, William pulled out and shot his load of cum all over my tummy. God, these boys must've had some full balls!

My legs spread apart, releasing Scott's cock from between my feet, as load after load, William coated my torso. Just like Travis and Jacob, William fell back, giving Scott space to use me.

Since my legs were already spread, I lifted them up, exposing my asshole to Scott.

"Your turn." I said with a smile.

I thought that Scott was so close to cumming that he would simply jerk off and cum on me. Nope. I was wrong. Scott stepped closer, got to his knees, grabbed his cock, aimed it, and thrust it into my asshole. Right to the base.

"Ugggghhhh!!!!" I moaned loudly, throwing my head back. I wasn't expecting this.

Scott was beyond horny at this point that he didn't even consider taking it easy. He fucked me as roughly and as deeply as he could. He was like a piston! Every thrust shook my body, and I could feel an orgasm building inside me quicker than ever before. I could feel Scott's dick twitch inside of me, and it felt like we were going to orgasm at the same time.

After slamming in me a few more times, Scott pulled out and shot load after load of cum onto my pussy, ass cheeks, and asshole. As soon as the first warm drop landed on me, I started to orgasm too. My legs flung open even wider and fell to the floor. My body twitched and shook as my climax ran through my body. Finally, Scott fell back on to the floor as well.

This was a dream cum true.

The five of us stayed like this for a while; lying on the grass, panting, trying to catch our breaths. I felt a cool breeze brush over me, but the hot cum all over my face and body helped keep me warm like a sticky blanket.

After 10 minutes, I sat up and looked at the four of them. All of their cocks had gone limp, and they seemed to have collected their energy again. Jacob had stopped recording and slipped his phone back into his pocket. I got up on to my feet and looked down at them.

"That was fun guys. Really, really fun." I said, licking some cum off my lips. "But, I think I should be heading home now. Care to escort me to my car?"

The boys looked at each other and smiled. One by one, I offered them my hand and helped them off the floor. Together, the five of us walked across the school grounds, making a quick stop by my classroom to collect my clothes. Scott held them in his arms, letting me walk naked some more. Once we reached my car, I pulled out my keys from my handbag and unlocked the door.

"I hope you won't show that video to anyone." I said, looking at Jacob.

"Oh, I won't Miss Collins. It'll just be between us." He replied with an honest smile.

"Good. Let's keep it that way." I responded, sitting in my car and putting my clothes on the passenger seat. "So, same time tomorrow?"

The boys looked at each other, smiled, and then looked back at me, nodding in unison.

With that, I closed my car door, put my seatbelt on, and began to drive home, giving the boys a little wave as I left. This day went better than planned! The idea of doing it all over again tomorrow filled me with excitement and lust.

Looking at my cum covered face in the rear-view mirror, I adjusted my glasses and smiled. Maybe I'm not so different for the people I see in porn after all.

* * * * *

END.

12