Summer Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dev, are you all right? You sound wound up. Is that thunder? Are you outside in a thunderstorm? Young lady." She recognized her Mom's tone of voice.

"I'm good Mom, thanks. Don't worry, I'm protected from the elements. Taking a stroll down memory lane is all. Emotional, you know. "

"Marcus." Her Mom pinpointed like the savvy mind reader she always seemed to be. "Don't you let him break your heart again." Her mom said sternly. "Or else he'll have to deal with me."

"And me." Her Dad piped in. She looked guiltily at Marcus and walked a few paces away, unfazed by her near nudity. She threw a coy smile back at him.

"It's nothing like that. So much has gone on in his life. I've found closure from that time and so has he. Talk about it when I get home," she stressed the home part.

"Be safe and careful."

"I will Mom. I'll call tomorrow and talk to Shay."

"Oh and Dev?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"It's okay to open your heart again and let someone in. It can be pretty darn lonely in there."

She gulped and mumbled, "I know. I know it is. Okay. I have it covered. Love ya." She closed the phone and handed it back to Marc.

"Oh crap, I forgot to leave your number." She redialed and gave her mom the number, just in case. Then she eased her nearly naked body onto his lap for a snuggle.

"Mm, this is nice," he said.

Scooting around, she straddled his hips and moved her hands down his body to rest at the top of his board-shorts.

He groaned. "Mm, even better." His own fingers found her wet through the small scrap of material hiding her from him. His thumb pressed inward, finding her nub and caressing it. She wiggled her butt as she undid the Velcro on his shorts.

"Don't you think we should move this to a drier location?" he questioned, rubbing up and down the edges of her panties.

"Hm, eventually." She grinned as she released his manhood from its barrier. His eyes widened as she wrapped her hand around the flesh and stroked up and down, gently rubbing the tip. A bead of come glistened at the top.

"Oh God, Devin. If you don't stop, I'm going to have to take you right here."

"And?" she demanded a little forcefully.

"I don't want it like this. I want it to be perfect. I want us to be dry." He laughed at his own joke. "I want it to be romantic."

"What's more romantic than rain and a summer storm?" Her voice took on a husky quality as she leaned forward and pressed a tiny kiss on his hardness. He literally growled at her and lifted her up from her bottom, dragging her onto his clothed hardness. She pouted as she grinded against him.

"Hey, I wasn't finished yet," she protested.

"No,baby, I think you are." He snatched up their clothes, belongings, and threw the beach blanket over her body, then tossed her over his shoulder. Ducking under the boards, he strode up the ramp. The thunder grumbled in the distance as if in appreciation. The rain was a light shower now as if the elements knew his intention.

"Marc, what is with you and manhandling me? For crying out loud, put me down!" She smacked him in the chest. "You big brute. Neanderthal."

"Not a chance." He threw back at her as he silenced her with a bruising kiss. "You must not have read your history books either, neanderthals were actually pretty intelligent." She sealed her lips to stop the invasion and then bit him hard.

"Ow! What was that for? Geez Devin, I had no idea you were into that kinda thing. If you want to get rough, can't you just wait til we get back to my place?"

She licked where she bit and rubbed against him like a wildcat. He found his car, unlocked the door, and deposited her in the passenger seat. But she wasn't letting go. Little goosebumps were marching up her arms.

"Dev. Let go, my house is only a few blocks away. We'll be there in less than five minutes. Besides, you look cold. We might just end up back in the shower again, if you aren't careful."

"Showers are nice. But I happen to go giddy for bubble baths," she confessed as she relented and loosened her hold on him.

***

Marc shut the passenger door, watched her put her seat belt on and ran to the driver's side, feeling like a college kid again. She threw the beach blanket off of herself and slid down in the seat.

"Jesus, Devin. If we pass by any cops, you're gonna get arrested for indecent exposure. I think you're secretly a nudist, aren't you?" He turned his head to watch her. She was paying him no mind. His member leapt to attention and he was captivated. She slid her hands down to her thighs and spread them apart, playing with the folds with one hand and squeezing her right nipple with the other. Her eyes held his as she licked her finger. He forced his gaze away from her, tugged the blanket back up over her body and floored it.

She may have just moments before complained about him carrying her, but now there was no choice, not with her state of undress. He bundled her up and bounded into the house like an excited dog with a brand new toy, or was that a horny dog? What did it matter?

He looked for the closest flat surface and found the kitchen table, considered it for half a moment, but rethought the location, at least for now. With great effort he made his way upstairs and to his bedroom. His work stuff was scattered across the surfaces and his and Kyla's laundry was piled high on the bed. He cursed, set her down on her feet, and swept the clothes into a clothes basket, plunking it onto the floor by his dresser.

He turned around and found that Devin had already crawled into his bed and was making herself at home, rubbing her face on his pillow. He was thankful he had put fresh sheets on the bed this morning, not a typical thing for him, either. She was up against the headboard, her arms crisscrossed leisurely above her head, her legs crossed at the ankles, her hip tilted at an inviting angle. He got a quick image of her with long flowing black hair framing her face, but that was quickly replaced by the short, angelic, red hair, and the lusty look in her eye. An oxymoron, to be sure.

"God you're breathtaking." He stood admiring her. She crooked her finger, calling him forth. He knew he would have followed her anywhere and that unsettled him. He pushed that fear away as he crawled up after her, pulling his shorts off as he went. He lifted her foot up and began massaging it.

***

Devin stretched out her body and almost jumped out of her skin when he started massaging her foot. It tickled, but it felt so wonderful. He was good at it. Hell, he was good at just about anything he set his mind too. She let herself imagine and picture the other things she was sure he was great at and giggled. He stopped massaging, knowing he was tickling her and instead kissed her toes, which threw her into a fit of more giggles. He smirked at her as he sucked her toe.

"Oh my. Marcus, do you have a foot fetish?" She asked, shocked. Color graced his cheeks and he shrugged.

"Not normally, but you have perfect feet and I just couldn't resist a little nibble. Is that okay?" He wanted to know, he was asking her permission. She nodded and braced herself for the oddest sensation. She had never had a man kiss her feet, let alone suck on her toes. Her first thought was "Gross!" but then she felt like she was melting into the bed and didn't care. She was thankful for the pedicure she had treated herself to that afternoon along with the hair cut. He didn't stay at her feet for long and was already making his way up. Up to her knee; which he kissed each one in turn. Then up to her thigh; which he gave a little squeeze. His lips were replaced by his tongue and fingers. He made little circles, navigating ever closer to her heat. His fingers slid the material of her turquoise panties aside.

"I enjoyed that little show in the car," he confessed. His voice alone was enough to make her clench her thighs together. He nudged them apart and slid a finger into her wetness.

"I'm really sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me." She was blushing profusely, suddenly self-conscious and covering her breasts up, trying to close her legs. "That's not normal me. I've never done something like that before. You just drive me crazy. I can't think," she whispered desperately.

He took her hands off her chest and held them. Then he scooted up to sit beside her. She was sniffling.

"Dev, what's wrong?" He was concerned and that touched her.

"I'm sorry. I'm confused and nervous. I've waited so long to have you hold me again, to have you touch me, to make love to me. I feel like I'm nineteen all over again, like it's the first time again."

"But it is," he nodded in understanding.

"You know what I mean: THE first time."

He smiled softly, caressed her hair and nuzzled her neck, drawing her into the circle of his arms.

"There's no need to rush things if you are feeling overwhelmed. Hell, the truth is, I haven't been with anyone since Danae. I'm a bit out of practice myself, I'm afraid."

She did a quick calculation in her head based on the age of his daughter. Four years. That meant he had not been with a woman in four years, if he were to be believed. But what reason had he ever given her to disbelieve him?

"Scouts honor," he promised as if reading her mind.

It had been about two years for her. This news did make things a little better for her and she relaxed exponentially. She let out a small sigh and rested her head on his shoulder, just enjoying him. She dance d her fingers along his arm.

He unwound himself from her and faced her. He was so handsome. Despite the lines of sadness, time had been kind to him. She could tell that he still worked out, although the chiseled physique of his youth had left him with a nice toned body, his six-pack had been reduced to barely definable abs, and there was a softness that she enjoyed about him. He still had a full head of chestnut hair, although it was beginning to thin a bit in the front. But his best feature, the one that had drawn her to him from the beginning and captivated her at this very moment, was his striking sea-blue eyes. She could swim in those eyes! She leaned up just as he was leaning down and they clunked heads.

"Ow," she said, rubbing at it. He kissed her forehead and then kissed the side of her mouth, lightly skimming across her lips to the other side of her mouth, making a loud smacking sound and laughing deeply.

"You're silly."

"Thanks. I try," he winked. He lifted her arms up over her head and she watched him, curiously. She left her arms where he placed them. He kissed the pulse point of each of her wrists and she wondered if he could feel her pulse speed up. Turning his palms face up, he trailed his fingertips from her out-turned wrists down her arms. She tried hard not to laugh as it tickled immensely. He had just reached her armpit.

"Are we about to dance?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Dance?"

"You know, that scene from Dirty Dancing where he is getting her used to being touched intimately."

He laughed, answering her by brushing against the sides of breasts.

"Oh Devin I do love you. Do you want to?" She blushed and loved hearing those words coming from his lips.

"What?"

"Dirty Dance with me?" His eyes were laughing as his head dipped down and his lips found her collarbone. He nibbled along it until he reached her left ear. "Does this still titillate you?" he asked in the softest of whispers as he caressed her earlobe with his lips and then gently sucked on it.

"Mm," she responded.

"Or this?" His fingertips brushed back up the sides and across her breasts, resting at her nipple, then pinching lightly, watching them pebble to a peak. He circled with his tongue before closing his mouth over one and sucking on it hard. Then he lavished the same attention on the other. Her eyes were closed and goosebumps ran up and down her arms.

"I uh, don't know how to dance. Not well at least."

"That's not exactly how I remember it," he said in barely a whisper as they shared another flashback.

***

The sky was crystal clear and millions of stars twinkled in a blanket of darkness. Even the Milky Way was visible on this hot summer night. There was the sound of laughter and music pulsing loudly, bodies moving to the beat. The thump of the base had people gyrating and bumping and grinding.

Devin sat on the edge of it all. Her pretty sun dress was tear stained and the humidity had her unruly hair in a frizz as if she stuck her finger in a light socket. She was staring into the flames of the beach bonfire, willing herself not to cry, yet again. Marcus should have been here with her for the end of the summer bash, but he wasn't.

She didn't want to be here either, but she had promised her parents that she would try and have fun. What parents of a teenager would actually encourage their child to go to a beach party? She knew they probably had their own plans and were having their own fun. She grimaced at that notion, not wanting to think about her parents in that way. Ew! She was nursing a bitter, watered down beer, but being the light-weight that she was, even that was enough to make her dizzy and depressed. She sighed and stood up, only to sit right back down. One of her friends walked over.

"Hey, Dev. You okay? You don't look so good." The girl must have noticed she looked paler than usual and felt her cheek and forehead, which were both clammy. "You need a ride home? Kevin and I could give you a ride. We're going to find a quiet place on the beach to have sex, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a ride home first," she paused. "It's my first time," the girl squealed. "I'm so nervous!"

Devin gave her a half-hearted smile. It could have been her first time too. But, noo.

"Nah, Missy. I'm okay. Go have fun and be safe. I'll be fine. The walk home will give me some time to think." Missy shrugged. Devin knew that her friend was probably thinking that the last thing she needed was more alone time, but Missy was so focused on her own nerves and excitement about losing her virginity, that she didn't comment any further. She gave Devin a hug, then sauntered away.

Devin walked down to the edge of the water and put her feet into the surf, sighing.

"Care to dance?" a familiar voice asked from behind her. A pang of hope and then anger overcame her.

"The party is almost over," she said stoically. "Why bother coming now?" she hissed.

"I missed you. I miss you," Marcus' voiced tried.

"Some way to show it," she muttered, not turning to meet his gaze. He slipped his hand in hers and turned her to face him. She looked down at their feet.

"Just one dance and then I will leave you alone, for good." He emphasized "for good."

Her emotions were so mixed up and she hurt. He hurt her! Why should she even give him the time of day? A dance? Why? So he could kiss her and try to sweep her off her feet? A last ditch effort to get her skirt up.

"I suck at dancing," was her clipped answer.

"That's okay, I'm pretty good. You just have to follow my lead." Marcus tried to get her to look at him. When he put his hand under her chin to tilt her face up, she turned her head away. He sighed, exasperated.

The music and the party were winding down.

He had just come from his parent's house. He helped his dad go through some of his Mom's stuff. It had been hard and he needed comfort. Maybe coming to see Devin was a bad idea. But, she deserved to know the truth; about his mom, about him, about his feelings.

He had traded his trademark board-shorts for khaki pants and a Hawaiian print button-down. Devin didn't think to question the get up. She was too focused on her pain to see the tears on the surface of his eyes. He didn't wait for her answer and just held her close swaying with her.

A slow song was playing and it was perfect. She felt so good in his arms, so right. She was graceful as he spun her out before drawing her back into his arms.

He wanted to hold her forever, but knew this was Goodbye.

"Devin." His voice was quiet, but thick with emotion.

"Marcus, don't do this. Please." Her voice hitched and her eyes pleaded with him.

"I have to tell you something," he started.

"Don't," she said and then turned away from him and fled up the dune out of sight.

He cursed, sighed deeply and then cried his heart out, missing his Mom more than ever. He was going to tell Devin that his mother had died and that was why he was being so distant. He was going to tell her he was sorry and that he loved her and wanted to work things out. She never gave him that chance.

*** Until now.

"You were going to tell me that your Mom died, weren't you? That night at the bonfire," Devin asked, both of them coming back to the present.

"I was going to tell you more than just that. But yeah."

"I'm sorry Marc. I was so caught up in feeling sorry for myself and being nervous about school and dealing with my parents. I should have given you a chance to explain. Your Dad is the one who told me."

"Eh, it was a long time ago. Don't sweat it." He resumed his ministrations, working to put thoughts of the past behind them. His fingers trailed the curves of her hips and feathered across her stomach, causing her muscles to twitch.

"But I could have been there for -- Oh," she gasped when his head bent down and his lips brushed her inner thigh. The words fled her. He slid her panties down her legs and off her feet, tossing them away. His fingers skimmed along her swollen heat, slipping into her wetness, working two fingers up into her core. Her body arched up as his other hand reached up to tug at one of her nipples. She made a muffled sound and lifted her head up to see his head nestled between her thighs.

She was up by the headboard and his body lay between her legs, his fingers holding back her lips for a better angle as his lips honed in on her clit, leisurely lapping at the sensitive nub. She let her head fall back, tossing it from side to side, making happy little sounds in time to his slurping and sucking.

He alternated between lapping, swirling his tongue, sucking, and flicking gently. All the while his fingers worked inside her, building up a rhythm of their own. They were long and they stretched to find the secret spot she desperately tried to find on her own. She moaned loudly and clenched her muscles, her hands dropping down to caress his hair and then hold him to her center, riding with abandon.

"Marc," she moaned. "Marc, I'm gonna come."

He hummed against her and she whimpered. "Let go, baby," he urged her, picking up the pace.

She let go of his head and furiously began twisting at her nipples and panting loudly.

"Come on," his words encouraged. He lifted her hips up and plunged his tongue into her heat, as her body let go and her juices flowed out. Licking it up, he drank hungrily. She panted, catching her breath.

"That's it, atta girl. Feels good, doesn't it? You're so wet. Let me make you even wetter. Let me love you." He moved out from between her thighs, leaving his hand in place, to continue tantalizing her as his teeth closed on a nipple and tugged carefully. She felt herself building up again and tried to pull his hand away.

"Too much," she murmured. His lips found hers and he gently kissed them. But his fingers continued wiggling as his lips made love to ear.

"You can handle more. I'm just getting started," he promised as he slid his fingers up out of her and rubbed at her clit. The friction caused her to scream silently in frustration. This was exquisitely bordering on torture. She pulled his hand away from her and pushed him back, taking the opportunity, upon seeing his bewilderment, to slip out from beneath his body. She knelt on her knees and forcefully pushed him onto his back, slithering up his body. He reached around her back and brought her down onto him, pressing his erection against her. She held herself away from him.