Summer Started Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
My world with Clara opens up and it's wonderful...
3.6k words
4.57
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More of this one, I'm enjoying the characters and hope you will too. Intend to write more chapters, this one contains bi sex again (M/M).

It had only been a couple of weeks since Clara and I had started sleeping together. Despite the initial reasons that led me to her mounting me that first time, we had fallen in love with each other, a deeper kind of love that siblings shouldn't really have. We didn't care, we'd always got on well growing up and I soon discovered all the little hints and clues she'd given me prior to us getting together were pretty blatant and I was blind. I also discovered that she was kinky as hell and I loved every minute of it. Our parents almost seemed proud that we'd gotten together too, I asked Mom about it one time and she just said "I couldn't think of a better man to make my beautiful daughter happy" and just smiled.

We kept our lovemaking respectful to them though, we held hands and snuggled on the couch but nothing sexual outside our rooms and they let us be. I had to laugh, when Dad asked Clara about us being seen in public (we lived in a pretty big town but didn't really socialize) together since we had some similarities and she just said she'd tell people she liked to roleplay incest and picked me because I looked like her. Dad just laughed and didn't ask again.

Clara was in her room one morning when I got another message from the app guy. I took my phone to show her.

"You didn't even knock, what if I was naked in here?" she said, grinning.

"Then I'd remind you that our parents are home and they don't need to hear how much my oral skills make you scream," I replied.

"Mmm, maybe I shouldn't have bothered getting dressed after all. What's up?"

"Remember the guy from the app, he messaged me, said he needs me to meet him this afternoon." I showed her the message.

"Oh shit. Well, you are spoken for now, if she wants a 3 way to get even with him, I get to play too. I'll meet you there, I'll sit alone and step in at the right time."

I was pretty nervous about meeting him again, he'd told me he got drunk and confessed to his fiancé that he was bi and had sucked and fucked me. She didn't believe him and thought he was trying to brush her off for some reason but he wanted me to confirm. The cafe was pretty busy though, Clara was sitting with her back to the couple.

"Hi, I'm Beth, Cole's fiancé, thank you for agreeing to meet with us," said the woman, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too," I replied.

"I didn't think about this place being so busy, I um, we can have a coffee then maybe talk in the park?"

"We could always get them to go."

"Sure. You can relax too, I'm not mad, I just have some questions."

"That's fine, I did bring someone for me though."

I had Clara make herself known.

"Does, uh, she know?"

"I do, I'm Clara," she said.

We ordered to-go drinks and walked across the street to the small park. We found a bench where we could talk openly.

"As I said inside, I'm not upset. It helped us be more open about who we are and we've learned a great deal more about each other these past few days than our entire 2 years of dating beforehand. Cole told me that you sucked each other then he fucked you, is that true?" asked Beth.

"Yes," I replied.

"Did he cum in you?"

"Yes."

"I am way too tight back there for that, he's pretty big too. Would you let him do it again? I want to watch."

"What would your involvement be?" asked Clara.

"Why?"

"Because since then, I've claimed this one for myself so would want to know if you intended to sit on his face while your man pounded him," said Clara. Beth just laughed.

"You know, I hadn't thought about it, to be honest. This has been nuts for me, I am a little more open-minded than Cole took me for and definitely dirtier than he figured. I wasn't impressed that he sneaked around behind my back but that's over with. I find 2 guys having sex hot as fuck and want to see it in person."

"Are you bi too?" asked Clara.

"It has been a long time but I did confess to Cole that I had a girlfriend in college for a while, she was fun," replied Beth.

"Well, why don't we put on a show for the men, get them nice and hot then they can put on a show for us?"

I felt my cock stirring in my shorts, the thought of watching Clara and Beth had my juices flowing. Beth looked at Cole, he just nodded.

"Tomorrow? We have stuff going on today or we would tonight," said Beth.

"Okay," replied Clara.

"Well, it's nice to meet you both, I'll have him text the details."

Clara kissed me when they'd walked away.

"Well, she's pretty, do you want to fuck her?" she said with a grin.

"No, if I was single I maybe would but I just want you," I replied.

"Good answer. I'd let you fuck her if I was there too though."

"I am going to enjoy watching you eat her pussy, just thinking about it when you talked about it had me getting hard."

"Well, if I'd know I'd have brought a towel so we could fuck, don't think Mom would be too amused if we got cum on her car seat, I'm not wearing panties and you always give me quite the load."

"I'd say we can go tonight but you are not quiet."

"How about we save our energy for those two."

"I still want to fall asleep with you tonight."

"Good, you remembered. Let's go home, this coffee is horrible."

Clara and I had an agreement with our parents, we were allowed to occasionally sleep in the same bed as long as we weren't having loud sex. They knew that Clara couldn't keep quiet but we would sleep with underwear on those nights and just enjoyed the closeness. Being woken with a blow job was always nice but she was serious about saving our fun for Beth and Cole. We chatted in bed as we held each other then she fell asleep in my arms, I brushed the hair from her pretty face and smiled, still so happy about where I was with her.

Cole messaged me the next morning, we were to meet them at lunchtime at the hotel room they'd booked. It was a nicer hotel but we weren't paying so didn't care. Cole told us that they both lived with their parents to save money for the wedding but we got it! They met us in the lobby, she was wearing a pretty summer dress and Cole just wore slacks and a shirt. Clara looked beautiful as always in her leggings and T-shirt, I just wore shorts and a shirt too. Beth hugged us both, Cole and I shook hands and we followed them to the elevator.

"I hope this is okay, one of my friends is a manager here so we got the room really cheap. She said I've to leave a good tip for the maid though," said Beth.

"We understand, not sure our parents would be too amused about us bringing play friends home either," replied Clara.

"I've been so excited about this, the urge to just jump his bones has been huge but I didn't."

"Same, I did talk him into wearing a plug though so they're going to have fun."

We got to the room, it was pretty nice and had two queen beds. Beth pulled the covers from both and got a few towels from the bathroom.

"So, I figure we can just get naked and go with the flow. I've never done this group thing before but I think if we get to anything we don't want to do, we can say without hurting anyone's feelings as long as we're polite about it. Anal is a hard no for me but I'm open to pretty much anything else," said Beth.

"Works for me," replied Clara with a grin.

Clara seemed to be very feisty, I can't say I blamed her, we had been having sex as much as we could and even a day without even oral was a lot. Cole and I watched as the women got naked then turned to watch us as we took ours off too. Seeing Beth and Clara together naked had me getting semi-hard, I looked and Cole was pretty hard already too. Cole and I sat down to watch, the women started making out and were fondling each other's breasts and kissing pretty passionately. Clara pulled them down onto the bed and was all over Beth, kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy. She got lower and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and soon Beth was starting to moan and encourage her. Cole and I were pretty hard watching the show before us, I was a bit amazed at how quickly they got together but we found out why later.

It didn't take long until Clara was between Beth's open legs, she was licking her pretty furiously and Beth was moaning 'oh fuck yes' over and over until she arched her back and then seemed to yell out a silent scream, her face going red as she climaxed. Cole and I were both fully hard by then, we could only watch as Clara got up, wiped her mouth then quickly straddled Beth's head and lowered her pussy to her mouth. She held Beth's hair at first but once she started to moan, she let her go and just enjoyed her tongue while talking to her.

"That's it, lick my pussy, drink my juices baby," she gasped.

Beth's tongue must have been hitting the right spot, Clara soon shuddered, gasping in pleasure as she climaxed. When she got too sensitive, she climbed off Beth and slumped on the bed beside her. They both had soft smiles on their faces and were looking at us as they cuddled together.

"Your turn now boys, I want to see you fuck Marcus, my love," said Beth.

We were both throbbing hard and leaking pre-cum already, we didn't bother with oral and just kind of 'wanna just, sure' and got into position. I got on my hands and knees on the bed so the women could see everything and Cole got the lube and stroked some onto his cock. He slowly pulled the plug out of my ass and then fingered some lube into me too. He got into position then slowly fed his cock into me, the plug had helped a little but being fully stretched by his cock was a little painful at first. Once he started to thrust it began to feel good though and I was soon groaning in pleasure as he fucked me. Beth and Clara were sitting beside each other, slowly fingering each other as they watched but I didn't care. I felt so dirty, so used and I loved it. Being just as hard as he was felt amazing, his cock was rubbing me just right and when he increased his pace as he got close, I knew I was going to cum too. Maybe four or five thrusts before he came, I felt my cock erupt, spraying cum all over the towel. I'd never cum without touching my cock before and it was so intense I almost blacked out. Cole almost roared when he came, he pushed deep into me and then filled me with his seed. I was breathless and dizzy by the time he finally pulled out, I collapsed onto the bed with Cole behind me.

"I can't believe you came that way," said Clara.

She got up and took my still leaking cock into her mouth and sucked what I hadn't sprayed onto the towel.

"Y... you guys sure got on quickly," I said, still catching my breath.

Beth and Clara looked at each other and then laughed.

"Told you we should have slowed it down. Talk about small fucking worlds. When he came to our house, I knew I'd seen his face before and I was right. Beth and I used to work together long before she found Cole and we'd often spend our lunch breaks between each other's legs. When I told her about what I'd seen the first time we fucked she was a little annoyed at first but she wanted this to happen," said Clara.

"However, my love. I know you've been sucking off our neighbor and the occasional delivery guy. I'm really open-minded but I don't like being lied to. This little show was your last, my Dad is at my apartment gathering your stuff which you can collect after you shower and leave. Fight me, give me any attitude whatsoever and the videos I got as confirmation of my suspicions will go public," said Beth.

"Can't we at least talk about this, Beth?" replied Cole.

"I'm serious, Cole. This bi stuff, gets me off a lot. If you'd been honest with me, we'd have had so much fun but your 'not feeling good so I'm staying home today' so you could blow 3 guys and the countless other times your excuses didn't make sense is too much for me to forgive. Your ring is in the ashtray in the car, Clara will give me a ride home and you better not be there."

"I... I'm sorry."

Cole took a quick shower and then left quietly; I was stunned but Beth didn't seem upset.

"You, my dear, don't need to worry. Before this I made him get tested and he's clean, I wouldn't have let him fuck you if he wasn't. I'm sorry you had to be in the middle of this but to make it up to you, your sister and I are going to order room service, feed you viagra and spend the rest of the day fucking your brains out, sound good?" said Beth.

"Y.. You know about us?" I replied.

"Yes, when I told her how we hooked up she almost creamed her panties right then," said Clara.

"Your Sister is wild, you are a lucky man," said Beth.

"You're not upset about him?" I asked.

"I am but I've been preparing for this for a while. Right now I just want to forget in orgasmic bliss if that's okay," replied Beth.

"Well, I know I want more of that pussy but I want to eat his cum from you. I'll get him nice and hard and he can fuck you," said Clara, taking my cock into her mouth.

The rest of that afternoon was spent exactly how Beth described. When they'd both exhausted me and my poor, aching cock, they licked and played with each other until they were both worn out too. We all showered together, gently washing each other and then drying off quietly.

Beth pulled us both together for a hug when we were all dressed.

"If you two need a place to stay for some privacy or for more fun like this, you're welcome at my place anytime. I'm staying single for a while, I expect Cole will beg and plead but I know I'll just physically hurt him if he got near me naked again. Keep a hold of this one, Mr. Marcus, she's more amazing than you know," said Beth. She kissed us both on the lips.

"Please call me if you need me okay, not just for sex," said Clara.

"I'm okay my love, I promise," she replied.

We left a nice tip for the poor maid who had to clean our room and dropped Beth at her apartment. It was pretty late so thankfully our parents were in bed but we crept into my room and got into bed together. We were tired but I couldn't stop gazing at her beautiful face.

"You know, if you were to tell me you'd be the only woman I could have for the rest of my days I'd be happy. You are amazing," I said to her.

"If I'm the only woman you're expecting you're in for a wild ride mister. I love you with all I am but this magnificent cock of yours will be exploring many pretty men and women with me. Today was just a taste of the kind of fun I like, if you really like receiving anal I know a stunning woman in her 30's who loves her strap-on and rewards with the most amazing tongue. If you liked me riding you today while Beth sat on your tongue, she'd have us every weekend," she replied, smiling.

"Oh."

"Get some sleep, we can talk more in the morning but whatever we do or don't, I am yours, my love."

Later that week at dinner, Clara and I were asked to stay at the table when we'd finished cleaning up, we were both pretty puzzled and I was worried. Mom had caught us sleeping in each other's rooms a few times and we figured we were in trouble.

"So, you can wipe away the worried look, you're not in trouble," said Mom.

"We want to start by saying thank you for doing as we asked and keeping it discreet. I don't think we've heard Miss Noisy at all," laughed Dad. Clara just gasped and then laughed as she went red.

"However, we've realized this is more than a bit of fun out of boredom and how you treat each other is really nice to see. I meant what I said to you son, I couldn't think of a better man to make my beautiful girl happy. We want you both to be happy, if that means moving into one room together we're not going to stand in your way and will help arrange things if that's what you want. It's permanent if you do decide that though, we have plans for an office or gym if one of you moves out of a room. Take some time, and talk it over, okay?" said Mom.

"So, I know you raised us super relaxed, most of my friend's parents would cut off his junk if they caught us in bed together but why are you both so cool about this? I love it, I really do but this is beyond the 'go with the flow' life we lead," said Clara.

"You telling, or am I?" said Mom, to Dad after they looked at each other.

"You are better at telling stories, go ahead, hun," replied Dad.

"When your Father and I met, the spark we had was a lot like what you two have, we couldn't get enough of each other and the chemistry was out of this world. We'd been dating for 8 months or so before we slowed down outside the bedroom to see we were serious and we went to see my Mom. When your Father looked on our fireplace at a picture of me, Mom and my Dad, his face went white. It was his Dad too. I couldn't really see it but Mom knew as soon as she laid eyes on your Dad and she went nuclear. I was already pregnant with Clara so she knew we were intimate but she wanted me to have an abortion and never see your father again. I said then and I mean it to this day, I would rather die than ever leave this man. My mom cut me out of her life completely, his Mom was pretty much the same and I don't think our Dad was sober long enough to care either way before he drank himself to death. Standing in the way of your love in any way would go against the kind of love your father and I have and neither of us will ever do that. We have a wonderful doctor who knows about our lineage and is very discreet about it, you are both perfectly healthy," said Mom.

"That's awesome, I knew my draw to him wasn't just lust," said Clara, squeezing my leg.

"Seeing you two so happy makes us happy too, we see so many of our friends with parents who barely get along and it's sad," I replied.

"I have a condition if you're to get your gym though," said Clara.

"Oh?" said Dad.

"We'd like soundproofing, I hate trying to be quiet and can't always wait until you guys leave," she said, Mom and Dad laughed.

"Deal, you both have to help install it though," said Dad.

"We love you both, I know you both know that but also know we will defend you both if anyone comes after you with ill intent. We never want you to experience what we did when we showed our love," said Mom.

"Honestly, Mom, the circle of friends I have don't care about any of that. My closest friend sleeps with her twin sister but closed-minded people have no place in my world," said Clara.

"Is that Kendra and Jenny?" I blurted out, I had a crush on them for years.

"Yes, motor mouth," laughed Clara.

"Well, we mean it, we will shield you both and do whatever it takes to protect you," added Dad.

We all hugged and then went to watch a movie in the lounge, Clara fell asleep on my lap while Mom fell asleep on Dad's. Dad just looked at me with a smile, it was a nice moment. That night we slept in her bed, the first of our lifetime together.

Clara meant what she said about a wild ride, oh do I have more stories to tell!