Summer Started Fun

Story Info
Bi sex to start my life with sister.
2.6k words
4.62
17.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short start that I'll be writing more of, wanted to get this one written while it was fresh in my head. PLEASE read the tags, starts off with a lot of male on male so if that's not your thing, this one (or further chapters) won't be for you, friend. Thank you for reading!

I was never afraid of my own sexuality growing up. Our parents were pretty cool and open about everything and would never judge or treat us badly if we went to them saying we were one way or another. The we I'm talking about is myself and my older sister, Clara. She is just a year older, athletic, slim, and blonde (loved her volleyball). She got plenty of guy attention and I can't say I blamed them, she was very pretty, getting her looks from our mom whereas I got dad's semi-average looks and personality.

We got on really well before the summer I'm writing about, I had been dumped the week before so I was on a rebound 'get laid' hunt using my old apps. I was browsing through profiles on one of the hookup ones, it seemed I had to have a boat to coax any of the co-eds I was looking for though and was about to give up. One of the banner ads caught my eye though, 'bi bro hookup' or something like that and I clicked out of curiosity. I wasn't looking for love, just somewhere to put my dick to put it perfectly blunt and thought 'why the hell not'.

I'd jerked off over gay porn, could easily say I was curious and very willing to try. I made up a profile, listed myself as bi-curious with no guy-on-guy experience and started browsing for similar. It didn't take horribly long to find a guy who was in a similar position. The one I matched with was a little older, said he was shy about guy stuff but wanted to try a few things before he got married in the fall. We chatted for a bit, shared a few dick picks and agreed it was just no-strings, adult fun. After having a milkshake together (I was just 19) locally I found a time when Clara would be out while our parents were at work.

"Why are you paying for my movie, got a hot chick coming over?" she replied when I talked to her.

"Something like that, I'd just prefer you weren't here is all," I replied.

"Well fine, I was going to stay home and masturbate all day but it's cool," she said with a grin, she liked to tease me.

"TMI, sis, I don't need to know that."

"Uh-huh, that's why you spank it when I get too loud, I know you love it."

I felt my face go red, I could never hide anything from her and she always knew.

"Can I please have the bathroom now, I'd like to shower," I replied.

"Fine but I'm locking my door, not having you fuck her on my bed."

Our house was pretty old, we had nice-sized bedrooms but shared a bathroom with doors leading into our own rooms. We'd walked in on each other naked over the years but she'd always laugh when I got embarrassed 'They're just tits, bro'. In my defense, hers are pretty perfect.

The guy finally arrived; Clara had yelled she was leaving while I was in the shower and I let him inside and led him to my room. I was shaking, he was pretty quiet too.

"Hey, glad you made it. Let me grab us a couple of bottles of water," I said.

"I found a pretty cool dvd we can watch on your laptop if that's cool," he replied when I got back.

"Oh, my new one doesn't have a drive but I know a few good sites, get us in the mood. Just as a refresher, I know we're both nervous about this but no kissing or anything, just cock fun and see where it goes?"

"Yea, sounds good."

We both took off our clothes and set them on a chair then got up onto my bed with the laptop between us. We found a pretty hardcore video and played it while we stroked our own cocks. His cock was pretty impressive, I knew from his pictures he was about 8 inches hard and pretty thick; I was just over 7 inches and thick too, both of us uncut. My nerves were stopping me from getting hard right away, he didn't seem to have that issue though and after a few minutes, he was very erect. I decided to take the initiative at that point and moved his hand away then after giving him a few strokes I leaned over and took him into my mouth. I'd received head before, I did my best to emulate what I'd received and he was soon moaning. My heart was still pounding, I couldn't believe I had another man's cock in my mouth but I didn't feel wrong or ashamed or anything, I enjoyed the feelings I was giving him.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," he said when I briefly stopped for some air.

"Thanks," I replied, sheepishly.

"Let me try sucking you, see if we can get you hard. You're more nervous than you thought you'd be, huh?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, but we don't need to stop."

He had me lay more on my back then leaned over and took my still semi-hard cock into his mouth. He sucked me for a few minutes then I felt his finger probing my ass. I opened my legs for him and he sucked his finger to get it wet then continued sucking my cock while he slowly pushed his finger into my ass. It felt really good, helped me relax and I actually felt my cock get harder. I was breathing pretty hard and my cock was almost fully erect by the time he had a second finger in me and I wanted more.

"You're enjoying my fingers, huh," he said.

"Y.. yes. I want more," I replied, looking at his still-hard cock.

I pointed at the lube on my bedside table and he got the message. I put one of my pillows under my ass and opened my legs, he fingered some lube into me then put a generous coating on his cock. He stopped right before he pushed into me.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I just nodded my head.

His fingers got me pretty relaxed but feeling the bulbous head of his cock push into me was different. It hurt initially but he took his time and made sure I was used to him before he pushed any more inside me. I lost track of time, once the pain faded it felt pretty fucking amazing and I was groaning with him when he began to thrust. He increased his pace and had his eyes closed as he fucked me, my cock was throbbing and I felt so dirty, so used and I loved it. When I felt his thrusts get shallower, I figured out what was close. He slowed down though and opened his eyes.

"Do you want me to pull out?" he said.

"No, you can cum in me," I replied.

He built up a hard pace again and after a few more minutes he groaned, pushed his cock deep in me then exploded, shuddering as his cock swelled with each spurt of his seed he sprayed inside me. He stayed inside me until he was spent then his demeanor changed a little.

"I uh, wow, that was pretty intense," he said.

He couldn't look at me, I've had the same kind of feeling jerking off to more taboo stuff online but he pretty much shut down. I was still on my back, my cock was still throbbing hard but he cleaned off his cock, pulled on his clothes and quickly left. I looked out my bedroom window to see him drive away but just flopped back on my back while his cum dribbled out of me.

"Well, fuck," I said to myself.

I wasn't mad about it, I put some lube on my hand to finish myself off when my bathroom door opened. Time felt like it stood still, Clara was standing in my doorway, completely naked and by her hardened nipples and glistening pussy lips, she was aroused. She didn't say a word. She got up onto the bed, gently took the pillow away, closed my legs and straddled me reverse cowgirl. She took my cock and lowered herself onto me and began to ride me. I was too stunned to react at first but she felt really good, I groaned in pleasure, she was warm and tight and I was in bliss. Reality slapped me on the face pretty hard though.

"C... Clara, what... what are you doing?" I gasped.

"Finishing you off, shut up and enjoy it," she replied.

"W.. we shouldn.... oh fuck that feels good."

Clara knew what she was doing with her hips, I'd never felt anything so amazing and before long I knew I was going to cum, lasting longer thanks to the throbbing in my asshole. She seemed to know, she looked over her shoulder at me and whispered 'cum in me' as she rubbed her clit. I pushed up and almost roared when I did, lifting her off the bed as I emptied my balls into her. When I was spent, she climbed off me and cuddled beside me as we caught our breath.

"I'm so glad you already had lube on your cock, I was horny as fuck from watching you but you're bigger than my ex," she said, toying with my cum-soaked cock.

"What did we just do?" I replied.

"Same thing you did with that guy, no strings fuck. Don't get hung up about it, the movie theater lost power so we got a refund. I came home but I wanted to see if she was cute and there you were, nice big cock in your mouth and next thing you're getting pounded. Turned me on so fucking much and I felt bad he just came and left."

"But you're my sister, we're not meant to have sex."

"I don't care about that shit, I'm on the pill, fucking love sex and we're both single. Nobody has to know, you don't have to wine and dine me and we can just get off and go about our day. I know you love these tits, you can play with them all you want and we can fuck any time we're alone."

I asked my brain for any negatives, any reason I could think of why I should have said no. White noise, she was right, I did love her tits and couldn't think of a reason not to carry on. I gently fondled her breast and just said 'okay'. Clara laughed.

"Well, thanks for the enthusiasm, was it that bad?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that, my head is spinning right now Clara. You're sexy as hell, you can have any guy you want."

"But most guys won't let me finger their ass while I suck them or let me watch while they suck another guy's cock. I'm super kinky, guys our age are boring as fuck. I will likely ruin you for other women but I'll help you find a kinky one like me if it's what you want. How about you come shower with me, we can chat more about it or just go with the flow, up to you."

We showered and I ended up taking her from behind again when she got me hard in there. I didn't care by then, if she wanted to use me as a fuck-toy, I didn't care, I was getting to cum in a sexy blonde.

The guy who came round sent me a text as I lay in bed after dinner. I lightly knocked on Clara's door to show her, she was sitting on her pillows reading a book.

"I hope you haven't come for a night fuck, my pussy is pretty tired," she said with a grin.

"No, that guy texted me," I replied.

"Well, I get it, at least he didn't just ghost you. You want to see him again?"

"I don't know. I mean it felt good and led to us but he could have said something before he left. I'd have understood."

"So, tell him thanks, get some rest and be ready to fuck my brains out all day tomorrow. Do you like eating pussy?"

"I uh, never have. Laura wasn't into it and Gina only wanted to practice her blowjobs on me."

"Oh the hardship," she said with a laugh.

"I'm not complaining, she got pretty good. Her husband will be happy."

"Oh, you naughty boy! Well, I would be very happy to teach you how to really please a woman. This summer is going to be fucking awesome."

For the rest of that week, we had sex as much as our bodies would let us. I was in heaven, Clara would sit on my face, giving me gentle pointers as I learned to eat her pussy then we'd make love, rest, make love again, nap, then spend our time just exploring what we wanted to. We were pretty tired on the Friday so we were just gently making love, missionary after I'd eaten her to a few orgasms and when I climaxed with her, I kissed her softly on the lips. It was so in the moment I wasn't thinking and immediately panicked. She was grinning when I opened my eyes though.

"I uh, sorry, I..." I stammered.

"Sorry for what?" she asked, still smiling.

"I didn't think you'd want me to kiss you."

"Do you think I'd stop you after your tongue has explored every inch of my pussy, given me more amazing orgasms than any man ever has?"

"I don't know."

"Marcus, I love you. Your magnificent, softening cock is still inside me and I've never felt so wonderful in my life. Shower and cuddle? We can talk more if you want but I know you love me too, more than just a sister and that's okay."

"Well, I guess that explains why you're both so tired by dinnertime," said Mom, neither of us saw her standing in Clara's bathroom door.

I got off Clara slowly and we covered ourselves up. I could feel my face going crimson but Mom was smiling. She came over and sat on the bed with us.

"First of all, I should hope that how your father and I raised you, know we're no prudes when it comes to sex. I know Clara is on the pill. I was actually worried about you, Marcus left his door slightly open so I came in to see if he was okay and I caught you both mid-climax. I know what your dad would say, just 'don't get caught' or something but please keep it discreet and in this house only okay?" Clara and I just nodded, still in shock.

"Why are you home so early?" asked Clara.

"Well, I was going to take us all out to dinner, I just got a promotion and I was excited. Would you rather I just took your Dad and left you cash for pizza?" replied Mom. Clara and I looked at each other.

"Pizza sounds great," we replied, almost in unison.

Clara and I had fallen asleep on the couch together by the time our parents got home that night from dinner. Dad gently woke us up, he was grinning.

"She wore you out, Son? Own beds please," he said. Mom just winked at us.

That summer was the start of my new, amazing life. I have more stories to tell but Clara just woke up with a smile on her face...