All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

I swear, Thor, you must’ve been a lesbian in your past life! I’ll keep it short and just say..Excellent! Love seeing more of your sense of humor too

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

It gets a little preachy but still an excellent story, you're a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The romance has been sent to the back of the bus in this story series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm enjoying the story. Very skilled author, and masterful character creation. The preaching is heavy and mis-placed, as well as in error. I know and work with many gays and lesbians. Contrary to your assertion, most actively seek to turn others to their lifestyle. A direct quote I heard last week from a lesbian, who was looking at a child adoption website; "I would love to help her, she is such a baby lesbian." Flip the sexual orientation and that illustrates how creepy a comment that is, and shows the real corruption that does exist. It's not a live-and let-live situation, in reality, it's a predator-prey situation. If I actually saw the behavior described here in this story, I wouldn't have an issue. Unfortunately, I see much more predatory and insidious behavior in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Anon below - Lesbians & gay men are born, not made.

It is a sexual orientation, not a lifestyle.

For a homosexual of either sex, the only choice is either repress or express their sexuality - i.e. to choose to be unloved or to choose to try and find someone to love.

A genuinely heterosexual person can NOT be 'turned'.

Any 'predatory' behaviour you may have observed was probably intended to assist a person who was repressing their true identity. If not, it will not have worked.

Because of the prejudice and hostility they will face, there are undoubtedly many apparently heterosexual people of both sexes who are, in fact, repressed homosexuals.

I'm glad you're reading this, hope you also read the next couple of chapters, because you will learn things you really ought to know (I've read this before, but no spoilers here).

BTW, I'm an old hetero guy.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing, Thor.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous