Summer Surprise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go wash these with soap and water, Slut. You won't be wearing them tomorrow anyway. Take a shower too. You reek of sex. Then come back, we've gotten a few designs from Alice."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne disappeared into her bedroom.

"I've got a little treat for us tonight," Chloe said, holding up a DVD. "I edited the footage we shot that Sunday when Dianne first tried submission. I needed to practice on something before I started the Madison documentary. I've been working on it off and on for a week. I think it will really turn Dianne on, seeing what a slut she was that day."

"Do you think she needs more turning on?" Matt asked.

"Not if those Ben Wa balls were any indication, but you know, push, push, push against those Southern Belle boundaries."

Chloe put the DVD into the player and turned the TV on, queuing the disk to the opening credits where she paused it. Dianne came back after ten minutes in the shower. She stopped when she saw the picture on the TV.

"What's 'Dianne's Shame', Mistress?"

"Your first Sunday as a submissive, Dianne. I thought you might want a record of that day. It was kind of momentous. After all, it did turn you into the adorable little slut you are today. Sit down, we'll watch it together. I needed to practice my editing skills."

Dianne sat between the two of them. Chloe said, "I want you to put one leg over me, and one over Matt and put your hand on my cunt. You will rub my cunt as we watch, but you don't have permission to cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

The three of them watched Dianne's Shame which started with Dianne naked in the Display position waiting for Matt to come home and see her, her eyes hooded, the music playing. Matt coming into the apartment with the other four, who gawked at Dianne standing there, a foxtail dangling from her ass and Chloe zoomed in on the liquid leaking down her leg.

They'd been warned to keep quiet apparently, as no one spoke but Matt. Marty grabbed his crotch and rubbed it until Yolanda shot him a dirty look. Marty shrugged his shoulders with a big grin. Matt came over and fondled Dianne, telling her to obey and he wouldn't hold her responsible. Matt and Chloe discussing how aroused she was, then shuddering through her orgasm when Matt touched her clit, too excited to hold back after they'd talked of leashing her and leading her around the campus naked.

As she watched, Dianne felt all the emotions of that day, the thrill and shame of it. Her embarrassment, and nearly all the excitement. Mistress making her touch her pussy wasn't helping any either.

"Mistress, may I please cum?"

"Not until the end of the movie, Slut."

She saw herself bound to the chair and made to masturbate, killing her orgasms as quickly as they started. Matt fucking her mouth after she begged to suck his cock. His cock pumping in her mouth until he climaxed as she masturbated. Fucking herself with the cucumber, Erin and Babs watching with their hands over their mouths, not wanting to make a sound. Marty rubbing his crotch again and Yolanda ignoring it because she couldn't take her eyes off Dianne slamming the cucumber in her cunt.

Sucking the cucumber clean, fucking herself to another orgasm so big the chair almost tipped over. Eating the cucumber soaked in her juices. The camera passed to someone else as Dianne crossed the floor on her hands and knees looking for Chloe's pussy. The shock she felt when she finally realized all of her slutty behavior was witnessed by the other four people. Every important, debauched detail of the day documented, past Matt's and Marty's double penetration, to her licking the pussies of all the girls, right up through her squirting all over Chloe's face and fainting. That was the climax of the film.

"Please, Mistress, I'm begging you. I need to cum," as the credits rolled.

"Cum for me, Slut," Chloe said and Dianne exploded again, almost as hard as she'd done when squirting in the movie.

It was every bit as satisfying, even without the squirt, Dianne moaning like a banshee as she let herself go, Matt and Chloe each holding a leg, keeping her wide open as she spasmed, each of them taking turns kissing her as she floated away.

"I don't know if I've ever orgasmed as hard as at least a half dozen of the orgasms Dianne has had as a slave," Chloe said. "Those look out of this world. Are you ready to look at potential tattoos, Slut?"

Dianne was still shaking. She knew her cunt was soaking. It's a good thing she had the towel down on the couch.

She managed to whimper, "Yes, Mistress."

Chloe took out her phone. "Alice must have been working on these all day Sunday and today. I thought some were quite good. You see she drew a big Y to represent a pussy and mons and sketched on those to give you an idea.

Pulling up the first one, Chloe said, "This one is like a scallop shell with a jewel in the middle. It seems a little small to me. I'd want it bigger, to cover more of Slut's mound.

"The next one is like a big stylized flower. I think it's pretty, but it's all black. Seen from a distance it would almost look like pubic hair. It covers the whole mound well, which makes it even more like pubic hair. I think I'd want some color so everyone knows it's a tattoo instead of hair.

"The next one she did is like a strawberry. It looks real, but it's too small and Dianne is more of a peach than a strawberry. A peach on a peach. That might be nice, but peach colors may not show up well on her skin which is kind of peachy anyway.

"I like this next one in a lot of ways. The design is nice and big, extending down even onto the pubic lips. Again, all black, so I'm thinking it would look better in color so it doesn't look like pubic hair again. Maybe something that would incorporate her piercing as part of the design, depending on what kind Slut gets.

"This next one has the same problem as the last one. All black, but a nice feminine design suitable for a sexy slut like Dianne, but I'd want color on it. The same with the next one. All black, nice coverage, pretty, but more color would be nice. I think I like the second one better of these two.

"The next one is cute, the head of a cat on a pussy. Pussy on pussy. Although it is mostly black, it's got the blue eyes, so it won't look as much like pubic hair from a distance, plus it is a pussy, and you can see that it is. Kind of tongue in cheek.

"Next, we have a butterfly, the first of two. Lots of color, won't be mistaken for pubic hair, pretty, feminine, covers a lot of the Mons Venus, so that's a plus. Out of the ones we've seen so far, this is the one I like best, but the next two are also winners in my book.

"The next one is a big, colorful flower, so it won't look like pubic hair from a distance. You see how the individual petals start to incorporate the folds of the cunt, especially around the clitoris. I think this is lovely and would look very good on our slut, Matt. But we have one more," Chloe flipped to the next picture. "Our last butterfly. She had to draw this one differently than the others, as more of it is down on either side of Dianne's cunt. In fact, Dianne's pubic lips would form the body of the butterfly, with the wings unfolding to either side."

Chloe touched the area on Dianne's body as she pointed out the features, Dianne flinching each time she was touched, she still felt so sensitive.

"The bottom of the butterfly wings extend back almost to her ass and it would only extend up to about here," touching, "on her mound. Even a small bikini bottom could cover most of it, and if I allowed her to grow back some hair in the future, it would completely cover the tattoo, like if she's making babies and taking visits to the obstetrician, although I'm not sure if I cared if the doctor saw a pretty cunt like this one.

"There's only one problem with this one, according to Alice."

"What's that?" Matt asked.

"This area of the cunt is more sensitive than the mound area. It would hurt worse than any of the others do, although two of them also extended down to her pussy lips. I asked her if it hurt worse than a wax, and she said the pain was similar, but would last longer because it takes her longer to ink it than rip some hair out."

"What do you think, Dianne?" Matt asked. "Which of them did you like best?"

"I liked the two butterflies and the last pretty flower. I also liked the black geometric design that went down to the clitoris area, although I agree it should have more color."

"What do you think, Chloe?" Matt asked. "It's your cunt."

"That's the problem with all of them. It's my cunt and none of them say it's my cunt. I know we don't want a tattoo that says 'Chloe's Slut' or 'Owned by Chloe' on it, but I want something signifying I own this cunt. If not for that, I'd pick the second butterfly, the one it will hurt more to ink."

"Why don't you tell Alice that and see what she suggests," Matt said.

Chloe texted back the preferred tattoo but said she wanted something to say that she owned Dianne's pussy.

She got a near immediate response. U R thinking in terms of English, which would be crude. Instead of English, say the same thing in Chinese or Arabic. Most people wouldn't be able to read it, but it would say the same thing. We could write in Chinese characters or Arabic script right above the butterfly since we have so much more space to work with on that design. I don't know what Chloe would be in Chinese, but it could just say 'sex slave' or 'owned cunt'. That would work.

Chloe showed the text to Matt, then Dianne.

"What do you think, Slut?"

"I think I'll be getting a very painful tattoo, Mistress."

Chloe kissed her. "I think so too. I'm thinking Friday night, we invite Alice over to ink you, let her spend the night, check on her work in the morning, have a little sex."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Chloe texted Alice back and invited her to spend Friday night. Alice replied she'd love to 'cum', and that was the spelling she used and for Chloe to tell her whether she wanted Chinese or Arabic and what she wanted it to say.

Matt said he wanted to fuck Dianne and he was taking her to bed.

"Mistress may I cum when Matt fucks me?"

"You're learning, Slut. Go ahead, cum all you want. I'll be in later to clean his cum out of your cunt. I need to check a few things in a translation app on my phone. I want to see what looks prettiest."

"Thank you, Mistress. One other thing before I fuck Matt. A lot of men were quite interested in my clothes today. Some women as well. I'm somewhat worried that not all of the men would be as polite and innocuous as Todd."

"Who's Todd?" Matt asked.

"He's a nerdy type boy in my class who loved what he could see of my tits. He stayed beside me through my second class today, and Chloe made me show him my cunt. He asked to see it again after I was tattooed and pierced while he masturbated. Todd isn't a problem though. He would never do anything, but I worried about the looks I was getting from other people."

"It could be a problem if we keep flashing Dianne at everyone," Matt said. "Some people may want to do more than look."

"You're right," Chloe said. "She needs a bodyguard."

"We can't afford a bodyguard."

"Not a professional. I'm thinking like someone in each of her classes who knows what she's doing and what's allowed and won't let anyone mess with her. We could reward them for their help."

"Not by letting Dianne fuck them. No more men."

"No, not Dianne. I could fuck them, though I'd prefer not to. Maybe Erin or someone would step up."

"Mistress, if Erin wants to go through what I went through, any helpers might be rewarded by her on her slavery day. Plus we could provide food and beverages. Perhaps you should speak to Sophia. She's supposed to be thinking of something to humiliate and embarrass Erin the way I was."

"Good idea, Slut. Beginning tomorrow, why don't you try identifying one person in each of your classes who can sit with you and walk you to your next class. We'll invite them to Matt's apartment on Thursday night and explain what's needed and the reward for helping."

"Why my apartment?" Matt asked.

"So they don't know where Dianne lives. I'm all into pushing, but I'm not foolhardy. They might be able to find out anyway, but no point in handing out invitations. We might also want to threaten them with the full weight of the football team if they don't behave."

"Right, makes sense."

"Todd would probably work for my accounting class, Mistress. He was eager to look, but I'm not worried about him doing more."

"Find four more just like him."

"There aren't any men in my feminist literature class, Mistress."

"A woman can do it. There's still safety in numbers. I'll tone down your attire in the meantime. Longer skirts, less revealing tops, though you still don't get underwear."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go fuck your boyfriend now."

"With pleasure, Mistress."

Chloe looked up different variations of sex slave, sex slut, pleasure slave, sexy slut in Arabic and Mandarin. Chloe didn't translate at all. She could do owned pleasure slave, but not by Chloe. Then she though of putting just her initials, CH, followed by My Pleasure Slave in Chinese traditional. That worked. She sent the text to Alice.

Next she called Sophia and explained the problem of providing protection for Dianne, while still allowing her to be provocative, and how to reward the protectors. She mentioned Dianne's suggestion that Erin might be the sacrificial lamb if she wanted to try being a slave.

"That gives me some interesting ideas," Sophia said. "Can I meet with you tomorrow to discuss this further?"

"I'd love to," Chloe replied. "I know it doesn't compare to your house, but I'd like you to come over. We have a DVD of Dianne's first slavery experience. I don't really want it to leave the apartment. Plus, we've decided on a pussy tattoo for Dianne."

"That's fine, would you like me to bring food and wine?"

"Love it. An assortment of Chinese will work. We'll reward you appropriately. Have you ever been airtight?"

"Can't say I have, since I don't know what that is."

"Having something in every one of your fuck holes at the same time. We have more toys here than you do. Have you ever had a good ass fucking?"

"Can't say I've had a good one, but I have had them."

"We'll make sure you have a good ass fucking."

"I've never been with anyone as sexually adventurous as you three. I think I'm going to enjoy our association."

"We hope to make it worth your while. I'll need someone to keep Dianne in line after I leave."

Sophia laughed. "Around six okay?"

"Six sounds great."

"Chloe," Matt called out, "Clean up on aisle five."

"Sorry, Sophia. Gotta run, there's a cunt calling my name. Ta-ta."

"See you tomorrow."

Chloe went into the bedroom and licked all Matt's cum out of Dianne's hot cunt, giving her two orgasms in the process.

"Slut, you didn't ask for permission to cum again. Twice. How careless can you be?"

"You told me I could cum all I want, Mistress!" Dianne protested.

"While Matt fucked you. I didn't say anything about anyone else fucking you. If you're going to be a good slave slut, you need to pay very close attention to my instructions."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. The paddle or the whip."

"I think just my hand this time so you can sit down for supper. I'll be feeding you. Expect your food to be seasoned with your special sauce."

Just that fast, Dianne felt herself liquifying again, needing very little to make her cum. It's like Chloe had a magic button that went straight to her cunt. All she had to do was say something like that and a dark part in her brain lit up anticipating pleasure.

"Plus, Sophia is coming tomorrow and you'll be pleasuring her for our food; Chinese and wine. By the way. Over your butterfly tattoo, we're going to put my initials and Mandarin Chinese for My Pleasure Slave. You'll know you're an owned slut then."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne bent over Chloe's legs and received her spanking. She needed to ask for permission to cum again. Everything she did, magnified her arousal. Nor was supper any better, cumming again, with permission this time, as Chloe dipped some of their food in both her own pussy and Dianne's cunt, and feeding it to Dianne. Matt was so aroused by the spectacle, he fucked Dianne's mouth again, driving hard and spurting deep down her throat. After that, they had studying to do, but Dianne did her studying naked while the others enjoyed the view.

******

Dianne was allowed to dress more conservatively Tuesday morning, longer skirt and more opaque blouse, though the stretchy fabric clung to her naked boobs and her nipples were hard bumps. It was Barbara who found her this morning, dragging her into an alcove under some stairs. She received three orgasms like Erin had, though all at once.

"I'd lick your cunt, but Chloe said you're not allowed to cum this morning unless she makes you. Are you meeting her later?"

"No. I have a remote control toy in my cunt called a Lush. Chloe can control it from wherever she wants if we have internet service, which is campus wide."

"She said to remind you not to forget to leave my cum on your face for an hour. She said you've received a lot of spankings lately and might want to take a break from them."

"She's right. But they're not so bad. I find myself cumming fairly frequently when I'm spanked."

"How is that possible?"

"I have no idea."

"Until next time."

Dianne laughed. "Yeah, next time I eat your cunt you mean?"

"Of course," Barbara said. "You're getting quite good. One might believe you've been a lesbian all your life instead of cock humping hetero."

"Chloe trained me well."

Barbara kissed her and they went on their way. Dianne had her accounting class again today, the only class she had five days a week. Todd found her and sat next to her again.

"I'm not sure if I don't like this top more than the one yesterday. Your nipples are so beautiful the way they poke out. Is your pussy bare again today? Do you have cum on your face again?"

"It's always bare. Mistress doesn't allow me underclothes, and yes, I ate out someone to three orgasms before coming to class."

"Can I see? Your bare cunt, I mean."

"Not without her permission. However, I do have a favor to ask."

"What is it?" Todd asked, intrigued.

"My boyfriend and Mistress agree that if I'm going to dress like a slut, I might need some help fending off overeager suitors, since I can't have sex with anyone. I was wondering if you'd be my bodyguard for this class and walk me to where I need to go for the next one."

"An intriguing offer. Is there anything in it for me?"

"The details aren't nailed down yet, but they are planning some form of recompense for those who volunteer for the duty. Those who think they might be interested are supposed to show up at my boyfriends apartment on Thursday night for the lowdown. The details will be revealed then."

"Let me think about it, but I am interested."

Their lecture started and Dianne paid full attention to the professor, although Todd found himself thinking about Dianne's nipples about twenty percent of the time. It was while he was watching her nipples he noticed them become even harder and Dianne started shaking slightly as if she were cold. Even stranger were the quiet moans he heard welling up from her throat. Her eyes closed and she shuddered even harder, panting a little.

"Did you just have an orgasm?" Todd whispered.

"Yes. My Mistress is controlling them."

"How?"

"There's a toy in my cunt."

"I just decided. Sign me up for Thursday. I don't think I want to miss this for the world."

Dianne gave him a thumbs up, then closed her eyes again, moaning softly.

******

Dianne also found a female in her feminine lit class to stand in as bodyguard during that two hour twice a week class. Dianne wondered what she would think when she found out the reason for the meeting on Thursday. So much for feminine literature when she revealed she was a sex slave. At least it was to another woman and not her boyfriend. She reported the news to her Mistress when she got back from school. Chloe was on the phone with Erin when she arrived. Dianne took off her clothes while waiting for Chloe to finish.