Summer Surprise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Try not to fuck us under the table anymore," Chloe laughed. "Sorry to boot you out, but we need to get to class and have to lock up. I'll text you Matt's address for Thursday night. Slut, a reminder, Matt's apartment is one of the two places you have to remain naked all the time. Your classmate guardians are going to see all of you. I'll bet that will make you nice and juicy."

"Probably, Mistress."

Sophia got dressed at the same time as Dianne and Dianne locked up when she let Sophia out giving her a quick kiss as she left.

******

Wednesday was a somewhat quiet day for Dianne, except Barbara found her again. After getting three quick orgasms, Barbara asked, "Did Erin decide to do the slavery day?"

"I believe so. Of course, she can always change her mind, as it's never without consent, but she seemed interested when she left last night."

"Is she going to be fucking men again?"

"I believe both men and women are planned for her, though that too is subject to change."

"Why can't she just be satisfied with me. I think I love her, Dianne."

"You had sex with Matt with her, plus participated in my slave day."

"That was mostly because she wanted it. I went along with it because it was Matt, and no one can really refuse Chloe if she sets her mind on it."

"That's why Chloe is such a good Dominant. Why don't you talk to Erin and tell her you want to be exclusive?"

"I've hinted at it, but she's resistant. I think she misses a good cock. I don't think Erin appreciates a strap-on as much as she does the real thing."

"I can understand her feelings. I like cock too. I think you have two choices. One, you realize you'll never be exclusive to her and find someone else to love. Realistically, she's graduating this year and you aren't. You're going to be parted soon anyway. You might want to cut ties now if you don't think she's going to wait for you. It's not like you won't be getting sex. You just had sex with me today."

"I think the sex with you is more frustration with her than anything else. What's the second option?"

"Join her in her experimentation."

"Are you talking about doing the slave day with her?"

"I think you need to be submissive to enjoy being a slave. I don't know if you are. You might want to explore the opposite side of the spectrum, like Mistress is. I don't know if you're Dominant either, but if Erin is submissive, and given she wants to try the slavery day, I suspect she is; if you could be her Dominant, you would be deciding who and when she fucks. If you're willing to share her with other women, you could, but it would be your choice, and if you want to throw her a boner once in awhile, you could do that too. Why don't you spend time with my Mistress and Miss Sophia the next few days and see if it's more suited to your temperament to be a Dominant than a slave."

"Who's Miss Sophia?"

"She's a woman we met in a sex toy shop on Saturday. She took us out to dinner Saturday night and we spent the night at her home. Mistress realizes she can't fully control me from afar. Someone needs to administer punishment to me if I'm not pleasing. Mistress believes Miss Sophia can be that person for me. She's encouraging Miss Sophia to arrange Erin's slave day to see if she has what it takes to be my Dominant stand-in. She spent the night with us again last night. She was the one who spanked Erin. If Mistress is going to be training Miss Sophia, she can also work with you if it's something you want to do. We're meeting Thursday night at Matt's to discuss her slave day and how we're going to reward my bodyguards."

"Your bodyguards?"

"Mistress wants to dress me in slutty clothes, but to avoid anyone messing with me, she wants someone in each class looking after me and escorting me to my next class. It's possible they could be watching me give you oral sex, since I must give you sex if you want, and they'd be with me to see I safely reached my next destination. So far, I've got two. I think they're to be rewarded with Erin during her slave day."

"Fuck, I'll be there. What time?"

"Seven."

Barbara left. Dianne had one other important task to do today, find one other person from each of her classes to protect her. What she wanted, was someone who'd been interested in her outfit on Monday, but not creepy about it, like Todd. Someone who appreciated the sluttiness without looking like they'd be happy to find her alone in a dark alley some night. She found her three; two more guys and another woman. Ray, Magnus and Fiona. Ray was black and Dianne thought he might be one of Matt's football teammates, though younger. When she got back to the apartment, neither Chloe or Matt was home. She removed her clothes and started to study.

Chloe got home first. "What a fucking day. You know what I need?"

"No, Mistress. What do you need?"

"A slut sucking my boobs and licking my pussy. That's what I need."

"And perhaps a massage from Matt when he gets here, Mistress?"

"Actually, that does sound good. But I'll start with the other."

Dianne led Chloe into the bedroom and helped remove her clothing. Standing in front of her, Dianne dropped to her knees and used her tongue to sooth her Mistress. It was wonderfully soothing and Chloe was lazily stoking Dianne's head as she came down off her third orgasm.

"Did you find your other guardians, Slut."

"I did, Mistress, two more men and another woman. I suspect she's a lesbian or at least bi from the way she eyed me on Monday in that outfit you gave me."

"What's her name?"

"Fiona, Mistress. I believe she's a sophomore like me, so perhaps you wouldn't know her."

"Is she pretty?"

"I wouldn't kick her out of bed, Mistress. Might I ask a favor of you?"

"No, you can't cum. Matt will fuck you later; you can wait until then."

"It wasn't that, Mistress. I was hoping to get another piercing."

"Really? What other piercing would you want, Slut?"

"I would like to get a piercing like Evelyn, and not like the one Alice has, Mistress. As far as I can tell, though I haven't researched the subject completely, Alice can only wear a bar in her hood piercing. I'd like to get one which I can change the jewelry in. Bars, hoops, half moons, etc. The one disadvantage of a hood piercing, is the jewelry would need to be pretty and light and feminine so it doesn't tear or deform the tissue. But I would like to wear some symbol of your ownership, beyond the tattoo, since most people can't read Mandarin. I was thinking if I got a piercing in the outer labia, it could handle more weight. For those times I needed to be more discreet, I wouldn't have anything but a smaller sized hoop in the piercing. When there was no need for discretion, I would wear something hooked to the hoop proclaiming your ownership. Some type of badge or emblem saying I was your property. It could still be pretty but make it crystal clear I'm yours."

"Slut, that's a lovely gesture. I would love to do something like that. I will have to get Matt's approval, since I am messing with his primary fuck hole."

"I understand Mistress. I'm relatively sure we could find something which he could approve of. Almost like the tag on my collar. And there was one other thing. I'd like the piercing to be done at the same time as my tattoo, get it all over with at once. I'd like Alice to do if if she's done it before because I don't think we should invite bearded Brad to Miss Sophia's house."

"I'll ask her right now, and give her the new address." Chloe sent the text. They got an answer right after Matt got there. "Alice said she can do the piercings. The location is fairly easy and not as hard as others can be and she's actually done a couple of her own. She's good with going to Sophia's. She'll pick out a couple pretty starting pieces until I have a chance to get what I want for you."

"Yes, Mistress. Matt, Mistress had a bad day and would appreciate one of your massages. If you get naked, you might want to fuck her when she's really limp. I'll make supper and have everything on the table when you're done."

"I can do that for Chloe," Matt agreed.

"By the way, Matt, when Beth comes this weekend; I'd like to offer Dianne to her. It would be up to Beth as to whether or not she'll accept Dianne's service. I'm sure Dianne will still be sore from her tattoo, so Beth won't have to reciprocate for Dianne licking her cunt. Would you have an objection?"

At Chloe's words, Dianne felt her pussy begin to churn again, moistening up. She was a sex toy to be given to any woman Mistress wanted, including Matt's family. She waited for Matt to answer, wondering what it would be. She got the answer sealing her fate.

"I don't have an objection," Matt said, "as long as I have you to keep me company. We're not going to put them in this bed, are we?"

"They'll sleep on the mattress in the other bedroom. We'll lay it on the floor and put sheets on it."

"Fine. Beth might enjoy it. I don't know if she's tried out girls yet. Everyone else in the family has."

"Test Slut's pussy, Matt. I'm guessing it's soaking right now."

Matt shoved two fingers into Dianne's pussy and she gasped and shuddered, cumming immediately, without warning. Matt fingered her throughout her orgasm, then pulled his fingers out, slippery and slimy.

"I guess you could say that," Matt said.

"Let her clean her mess off your fingers," Chloe said.

Matt inserted his fingers in Dianne's mouth and let her lick her cum off his fingers, then he kissed her, saying. "You're so sexy as a slut." Dianne helped him undress and he was hard already. Dianne knew she played a part in his arousal. She imagined Mistress would get a good fucking in addition to the massage. Dianne went to make dinner.

Dianne had a quick dinner of Chinese leftovers made and the table set when Matt and Mistress finished. Matt's cum was dripping down Chloe's leg and Matt's cock was coated in cum when they joined her. Chloe had Dianne clean up the mess first before they sat down, warning Dianne she'd be licking it off the chairs if she didn't do a good job cleaning it before they sat down, so Dianne did an exceptional job.

Matt and Chloe cleaned up after dinner while Dianne studied. Everyone did schoolwork for a couple hours. When they went to bed, Matt did fuck her after Chloe gave her the spanking for cumming without permission. Dianne climaxed four more times. Was she becoming more orgasmic? It didn't seem she'd been so easy to please before. Now, climaxing was like falling off a log. The only reason she didn't cum more than four is Chloe didn't let her cum the last time for over five minutes. Matt was fucking her from behind while she licked her Mistress. When Dianne moaned she wouldn't last, Mistress let her mount Matt so she had more control of their fucking while Mistress stood over him with her delicious pussy in front of her face and let Dianne lick her that way.

"You should be paying more attention to your Mistress instead of your own fucking, Slut. If you did, you might not cum so easily. You may stop and acknowledge."

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne moaned, thoroughly impaled on Matt's cock. "I think I'm becoming more orgasmic."

"That's because you're a slut, Dianne. Tell us what a slut you are."

"I'm a cock sucking, pussy pleasing slut, Mistress, who wants to fuck all the time with your permission."

"More pussy pleasing, Slut. You can cum the next time I do."

"Yes, Mistress." Dianne dove back into Chloe's wet, fragrant folds. Mistress put her hands on her head and kept her face planted in her pussy. She licked desperately knowing she wouldn't last much longer herself. Fortunately, her efforts were rewarded as Mistress gave her a fresh helping of girl cum shortly before Dianne climaxed herself. Matt orgasmed a couple minutes afterward. Mistress was nice enough to clean Matt's cum from her marinated cunt. It was good her Mistress was a lesbian who enjoyed licking pussy, even with Matt's cum in it, or their sheets would need to be changed every day.

Dianne fell asleep between the two of them, feeling loved and desired and imagining the next couple of days.

******

Thursday during school was relatively innocuous, no Ben Wa's, no Lush, no tawdry clothes. Barbara found her again between classes, using her in the ladies room in one of the stalls. At least two other women used the facilities while Dianne was on her knees, servicing Barbara, but they made sure it was clear before they hurried out of it afterward. Of course, the layer of cum on Dianne's face didn't leave much doubt as to what she'd been doing. She also made sure Todd and Bree had Matt's address and knew both of them would be seeing her naked later, which left her cunt tingling.

Dianne was home by two-thirty and spent the next several hours studying since her evening might be busy, Matt and Chloe doing the same thing when they arrived. They popped a large frozen dinner in the microwave at five so they could eat before her adventure. Chloe had Dianne take a shower so she would be nice and fresh.

Sophia came and picked them up and drove them all to Matt's about fifteen minutes before seven. Dianne was given her instructions on the drive. Todd and Ray were both already there, and Matt greeted Ray, so he did know him from football. Matt took Sophia and Dianne upstairs to prepare, while Chloe waited for the others to show. Chloe was surprised when both Erin and Barbara arrived. Fiona was the last to arrive, a minute after the hour and they all went up the stairs to Matt's room.

Inside, Dianne was naked and standing in the relaxed display position, her cunt leaking again. Sophia had a leash attached to Dianne's collar, standing beside her holding the other end. Matt was seated on the couch behind both of them, keeping an eye on Dianne, who was shivering, but not from the cold. He wanted to see the expressions on everyone's face when they walked through the door and saw Dianne standing naked in front of them.

When Chloe opened the door, they started in, but soon had a logjam in the doorway as they saw the nude Dianne her legs widely separated, her hands behind her back thrusting her tits out. The ones behind started pushing and finally everyone was in the room, staring. Chloe shut the door behind them.

Chloe, always the showman, went to stand beside her slave and ran her hand over her slave's boobs, the nipples taut and puckered, like bullets, they were so hard.

"I know you're all wondering why we asked you to come tonight. Dianne wasn't able to provide much in the way of details at my request and since she didn't know many. I'm here to explain what's going on. Matt, Dianne and I have been in a polyamorous threesome since the end of April. Last Friday, Dianne agreed to become my submissive. I like my submissive to be a slutty, sexy slave girl, hence the nudity now. There's two weeks left of the semester, plus she intends to attend summer school. I intend dressing her in a way that might make her a target of some not-so-nice people. Dianne felt you were all trustworthy enough to see to her safety.

"What we're asking you for is this. Dianne will let the person she shares her first class of the day with know that she's coming to campus. She will meet you at a place of your choosing. She will hand you the leash currently attached to her slave collar and you will lead her to your class. You will sit beside her in class, holding her leash, and fend off any randy Andy's or flirty Philomina's who want to chat her up. As far as anyone else has to know, she lost a bet and has to do this for the rest of the semester. When class is over, you will lead her to her next class where the next person will take over until the end of the school day.

"Dianne, as part of her slavery, has to provide oral gratification to me, her boyfriend, Matt, Erin, the redhead, or Barbara, the brunette, during the day if I or they want it. You may end up watching that, unless you're a guy and they go into the ladies room or similar. The last person at the end of the day brings her to the edge of campus and releases her leash and gives it to her to go home. That's what we need from you. Any questions thus far?"

"Can we get oral sex as well?" Ray asked.

"No, sorry Ray, but Matt doesn't want his girlfriend having sex with other men, however your guardianship will not go unrewarded. In addition to being able to see Dianne wearing some of the sluttiest clothes I can find that won't get her arrested or kicked out of school, and leading this luscious woman around on a leash, we have something else special planned. On the Friday after all finals are over, and before the graduation ceremony, Ms. Robinson is going to host a party at her house, complete with food and beverages. I'll let her discuss the details of the party. Take it away, Sophia."

"Hello everyone. Erin, standing next to me, has been intrigued by Dianne's submission and will be serving as a sex slave herself for twenty-four hours for the party. She has no restrictions regarding her use, so you can all expect to fuck her in any one of her fuck holes. In addition to Erin, I and three other attractive bored housewives who don't receive enough attention from their spouses will be available Friday evening until eleven, and the following day from nine until six. I will be there the entire night as I live there, None of the married MILF's have no problem fucking either men or women, so you can all expect plenty of attention. We will have some fun games like Pin the Tail on the Slut, Naked Twister, and other things to keep you amused for twenty-four hours of pleasure.

"Since those housewives are all married, you can't brag about this party to your friends as it could have negative consequences. Same with pictures. We'll be collecting cell phones and the like when you arrive, to be returned when you leave. The food will be catered and very good and the champagne expensive and cold. Dianne will be available to any woman who wants to experience her pussy loving tongue. Tomorrow, she's getting her cunt tattooed and pierced," Sophia ran her hand over Dianne's pussy, making her gasp and thrust her hips against Sophia's hand, "and the next time you see her like this, she should be adorned. Does that sound like fun to everyone?"

"I thought you were a feminist, Dianne," Bree said. "I thought you stood for women's rights. What the fuck are you doing turning yourself into a slut for others pleasure?"

"I do stand for women's rights as far as a right to choose partners and abortion, equal pay, equal opportunity. But if I have the right to choose, that includes the right to choose submission for myself if it's something I want, and you can't tell me some women's activists don't believe in femdom. I choose to submit to a woman, instead of my boyfriend, which should make you stand up for my rights as a woman to seek the best life I can for myself, which includes submission to my Mistress."

"How exactly does that work," Fiona said, "having a boyfriend and a Mistress?"

"As Mistress said, we're in a polyamorous relationship. When we developed the rules for my submission, Mistress agreed not to restrict sex with my boyfriend, although she pretty much has control of all other sex. Even if I'm fucking Matt, she still controls my orgasms. My submission is consensual, and I have the right to stop it at any time, as will Erin when she submits."

Barbara spoke up. "Why don't you strip, Erin, and show everyone what a ginger slut looks like and what they can expect to fuck at the party."

"What!" Erin exclaimed.

"You heard me. Take off your fucking clothes! Shouldn't they get to see what you look like before they decide if they're going to do this? Strip it all off. I hear you're going to let three cocks make you airtight. Those three cocks are wondering what they're going to be fucking. Strip!" She shouted the last word.