Summer Surprise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was surprised by Barbara's outburst.

So was Erin, but she started to remove her clothes. She got down to a pretty pink bra and panty set and stopped.

"All of it, you whore," Barbara said. "You're going to be a naked slave, like Dianne. Take it all off."

"Yeah, take it all off," Magnus said, quickly joined by Fiona and Ray. Todd was practically salivating, though he didn't say a word.

Erin removed her bra, then pushed her panties down.

"Spread your legs. You see how a slave stands. Spread 'em."

Erin moved her legs apart. "Further, whore." Barbara slapped at her thigh, encouraging her to spread them farther apart.

"Now turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks, let them see that tight asshole you want some big cock to fuck. Do it, Whore!"

Erin was staring at Barbara in amazement and not a little trepidation, never having heard Barbara ordering her around like this. She obeyed, turning around and spreading her ass cheeks. Erin's whole body was blushing almost as red as her bush of curly red hair.

While she was bent over, Barbara jammed three slim fingers into her cunt. "Just as I expected. This cunt feels like a bowl of hot soup. We're going to need to shave this red bush, Whore. Slaves don't get to wear a bush." Barbara pulled her fingers out showing how wet they were before pushing her middle finger into Erin's ass. "Nice and tight. Someone is going to love fucking this asshole." Erin whimpered as the finger went in, then moaned as Barbara sawed it in and out.

"I have an excellent idea," Barbara said. "Let's give everyone a nice preview of the party and let the two slaves eat each other out."

Dianne knew she was as wet as Erin was and if her Mistress agreed, she'd cum in no time. As soon as Matt and Chloe agreed to the proposal, Dianne said, "Permission to cum, Mistress?"

"Permission granted."

Erin still looked stunned when Dianne pushed her to the floor, then climbed over her in a sixty-nine. Her continued confusion didn't stop her from attacking Dianne's cunt as soon as it was in range. Todd and Magnus were rubbing their cocks in their pants; Ray had his pulled out doing the same thing. For fifteen minutes, the two women pleasured each other and enjoyed three strong orgasms apiece.

Chloe snapped out, "Display, slave," and Dianne quickly got off Erin and into her display position with Erin's cum coating her face. Erin lay there, legs spread, panting, short of breath.

Barbara tapped Erin's pussy with her foot. "You disgusting whore! Get up. I didn't hear you ask for permission to cum. Sophia, this bitch needs to be trained better before you have her at your party. I think she needs a thirty swat spanking for cumming without permission. Why don't you give them to her now, and if you don't mind, I'll start working on her so she's trained for your party."

Sophia smiled. "I think you should give them to her, Barbara. You seem to be doing quite well on your own."

"And both of you come back to my apartment when we're done here," Chloe said. "I've got a collar that will be just perfect for Erin."

So everyone watched Barbara put Erin over her knee and give her thirty hard smacks on her ass. They were hard enough to make Erin's buns bounce and wobble and for her to flinch and squirm.

Barbara looked up at the group when the spanking was done. Todd had a wet spot on his pants. Magnus was still hard. Ray was still tugging his nice erection. She pushed Erin off her lap.

"The men got a little excited at your pornographic, exhibitionist display, Whore. Crawl over there and take care of it."

Erin looked at Barbara, then turned and crawled to Ray, since his cock was out and sucked him off to an orgasm, then Magnus, extricating his cock from his pants and doing the same for him. Todd became erect during her cock sucking interlude and Barbara told Erin to take care of him again. She opened his pants and pulled out his cum encrusted cock, still wet from his first orgasm and stuffed it in her mouth and sucked him off to his second orgasm.

"Any of the women need a little relief?" Barbara asked. "The whore doesn't play favorites. She'll have sex with anyone. Why don't you beg to lick the women, Whore?"

"Please, anyone who wants their pussy licked, let me help you. I'll be glad to get you off. I'm quite good."

Bree, all feminine protestations to the contrary, pushed down her jeans and let Erin lick her. She had a very thick and large bush of hair.

Ray asked. "Can I fuck her while she's busy?"

"Not yet, Ray. You'll get your chance at the party like everyone else," Barbara said. "Don't bother her while she's concentrating on that nice pussy."

Finished with Bree, Erin looked at Fiona. "Please Fi, let me lick your pussy?"

Fiona looked at all the other watching, shrugged, then pushed down her pants and pulled Erin into her crotch, but not before everyone saw she had a nice landing strip. Bree pulled her own jeans up.

Chloe said, "Can I safely assume that we have agreement to take care of my little slut and we'll see you all at the party?" Everyone agreed they'd be there, Fiona moaning through her orgasm as she nodded her head. "Great, the leashing and sexy clothes are back tomorrow morning. Who's got the first class with her tomorrow?"

Todd raised his hand. "I'm sure you'll love her outfit. We'll text everyone the time and address for the party when the plans are finalized. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. Oh, and one other thing. You can't take photos of my slave nor make posts to social media. She still has a couple years to go on this campus and I don't want her having problems later in life because you didn't respect her boundaries. Are we good?"

They were all good with the rules and the five guardians left. Erin was still kneeling on the floor where she'd pleasured Fiona, her face a mask of cum as she hadn't wiped it from Dianne's messy pussy before doing the others. Barbara tossed Erin her outer clothing. "Slaves don't get underwear. Put these on."

When Erin tried to button her blouse, Barbara told her only the bottom one could be buttoned, the rest were to remain open.

"We'll walk to your place, Chloe. I think a little time walking with the breeze blowing on her breasts and up her skirt will do wonders for Erin's disposition." Erin got a towel, about to wipe her face. "Don't you dare wipe that cum off your face, Whore! How will people know what you are?. Matt, I see you're hard and didn't get to cum when the others did. Let Erin suck your cock and when you cum, spray it all over her face. She needs some more goo to make her face more memorable."

Matt laughed and did as Barbara asked, letting Erin suck his cock, pulling out at the last second and spraying her face with a lot of cum. They locked up Matt's apartment and everyone left, Erin and Barbara walking and Sophia driving the others.

"What the fuck?" Chloe said. "I never saw that coming from Barbara."

"I may have played a part in that, Mistress. Barbara snagged me for some sex and asked me if Erin had agreed to be a sex slave. I said she had and Barbara was very disappointed. She cares a great deal for Erin and would like them to be in an exclusive relationship. Erin has been reluctant to commit. I told Barbara to move on if that was what she wanted, or to consider participating. When she asked if I meant as a slave, I said she might want to consider being a Dominant and if Erin accepted her as her Mistress, Barbara would have control of her sex and who she had it with."

"So she makes Erin suck or lick everyone there?" Matt asked. "Does that make sense if she wants exclusivity."

"It does for the moment," Chloe said. "Everything I read said it was important to establish Dominance early in the relationship. Barbara took control of Erin right off the get go. Stripped her, displayed her, fondled her, spanked her and then made her have sex with the others. Once the Dominance is established and Barbara is Erin's Mistress, then she can start setting controls and limiting her contact with others. Erin was going to fuck all those people anyway at her slavery day. Now, she'll be fucking them as Barbara's pet, not under any other person's control, or perhaps not at all. Sorry, Sophia, but I applaud her instincts."

"I don't blame her, especially if she wants a permanent relationship. I was looking for a temporary good time. Erin is too young for me. I'd like to work with Barbara to establish Erin's submission if she's interested in the help. I'm still not convinced I'm ready for my own sub anyway, but that was incredible."

"Sure put my panties in a wet wad," Chloe agreed. "My slave will have some work to do tonight."

They went inside, Dianne stripped and they waited for Barbara and Erin to show up. Chloe pulled out Dianne's old dog collar and the set of anal plugs she'd used to prepare Dianne and Matt for anal sex, then had Dianne sit between her and Matt where they could play with her. When the girls arrived, Erin was still wearing the cum on her face. It had dried into a semi solid mask, Matt's particularly profuse and lumpy.

"How many people did you see on the way over here?" Sophia asked.

"At least six Erin knew," Barbara chortled. "They didn't know what to say to Erin. I mean, when is 'Is that cum on your face?' ever an appropriate question?"

"How did that make you feel, Erin?" Chloe asked. "I know my own slave becomes aroused at her own shame and humiliation, but I don't know if everyone is the same."

"She was ashamed and humiliated, all right," Barbara said, "she couldn't look anyone in the eye, as if that kept anyone from seeing there was cum all over her face. I kept taking the temperature of her cunt as we walked over and she kept getting hotter and wetter. I think she would have orgasmed if I made her walk here naked."

"You didn't lick all the cunts at Matt's place," Sophia said. "Perhaps your Mistress would let you wash your face off if you finished up everyone else, Erin."

Sophia acknowledging Barbara's status, making it plain where she stood on the matter and Barbara looked at her gratefully. Erin looked hopefully at Barbara.

"Mistress, could I clean my face if I lick everyone else, including you?"

"Yes, but clean your face first. I don't want that messy thing buried in my pussy."

"Thank you, Mistress." Erin rushed to wash her face and returned and starting with Barbara, satisfied all the people who hadn't cum yet. Matt had Dianne sucking his cock while Erin pleasured Chloe.

As Erin was working on Sophia, Chloe handed Barbara the collar. "This collar didn't cost more than a buck at the Dollar Store. Erin probably doesn't deserve a nicer one until she's trained to your satisfaction. I think a nice little ceremony should attend the collaring of a new slave. A nice spanking, some cunt licking, even an ass rimming. Here are some anal plugs. You might want to prepare Erin for some hard ass fucking. There's nothing quite like making your slave squeal as you ream her a new asshole, isn't that right, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, nothing."

Erin moaned even as she continued to lap at Sophia's pussy, knowing what might be coming her way.

"I suggest you start on the smallest one today; let her wear it to class tomorrow, start breaking her in. Put the next largest size in every day until you reach the largest size, then she'll be ready to have her asshole reamed. I'll need those back as they set me back a few shekels. If you go to the sex toy shop, talk to a guy named Ramone. You might want to try some of the stuff out in the store. The Ben Wa balls are relatively cheap, and if you don't have tons of money, a wooden spoon or paint stirring stick will do in a pinch. Don't forget to throw in something different every once in awhile like a raccoon tail or pony tail. Something to remind her who owns her ass."

"Good advice," Barbara said. "Thank you."

"Dianne suggested something to me just this afternoon you might want to consider for Erin. Dianne wants a piercing for her outer labia, something with enough heft I can hang a sign on it, dangling between her legs, saying she's my property."

"I really like that idea," Barbara said. "Erin has been passing out her pussy far too frequently for my taste. Maybe she needs a chastity belt to which only I will have the key. I'll lock it up and only let it out when I want to. After all, the only thing I really need is her mouth."

Erin moaned again. "Sounds like a plan, Barbara. Good luck with the little whore," Chloe laughed.

"Aren't you finished yet, Whore?" Barbara smacked Erin's bare ass. "You should have finished Sophia minutes ago. Apparently, you need more pussy licking lessons."

"We'll have time to chat tomorrow," Chloe said. "I'll let Alice know she'll have another pussy piercing to do tomorrow night."

Sophia moaned in orgasm, rubbing Erin's face all over her pussy as she climaxed, juicing it up for the walk home. They left shortly afterward, Erin's blouse unbuttoned down to her waist.

******