Summer Surprise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Matt, Dianne and Fiona had sex again in the morning, Matt fucking both of them before depositing his sperm in his girlfriend. Except for Alice, Magnus, Todd and Rosilyn, everyone was already up and out of the bedroom. The others dragged out of the bedroom fifteen minutes later.

"I'm fucking dead," Rosilyn complained. "That fucking Todd fucked me every time he woke up and Magnus would join him. Every fucking hole I have is sore and I've had like three, four hours of sleep."

"Do you want to use your safe word, Slut?" Chloe asked.

"No, Mistress. I can sleep tomorrow."

"Spoken like a true slut."

Rosilyn smiled and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"How about you, Alice?" Sophia asked.

"I got another couple fucking's in, but I mostly kept Slut's mouth busy. I'm half the reason her mouth is sore."

"I'm making mimosas," Chloe said. "A little hair of the dog. Our breakfast will be here at nine. I suspect the caterers might want their special tip when they arrive so be prepared to service them, slaves. Slut and Erin have the men, Dianne the women, unless they want a cock, then I hope one of the men will step up and plow them good. While we're waiting for our food, Dianne, why don't you show Andrea how her pussy should be licked, no offense to Erin, but I've had both and Dianne is better."

"Yes, Mistress."

Chloe started mixing drinks with Sophia's help while Dianne started in on Andrea and she was still licking when the caterers arrived. Dianne ignored them until she'd given Andrea a screaming orgasm. They brought in breakfast food in disposable dishes and took out the pans and food from the previous evening. Maria and Felicity both arrived about the same time as the caterers did, but Gretchen wasn't with them. They didn't know why she wasn't there as they hadn't spoken to her yet this morning.

When the caterers were done with the work, Sophia asked them if they were ready for their special tip.

"Hell, yes," one of the men said, his cock already threatening to burst from his khakis.

"Here are the rules. The blonde can be fucked anywhere. The ginger's ass is off limits. The auburn haired beauty can only do women. If you want one of the men, ask," Chloe said.

One of the men chose Erin, fucking her pussy, while the other chose Rosilyn, fucking her ass. The elder of the two women, looking to be in her late thirties or early forties, wearing a wedding ring, hearing how Andrea had screamed, chose Dianne. The younger of the two women, maybe slightly older than the senior students, wanted a cock and Todd volunteered.

"Do you need me to wear a condom?" Todd asked.

"Fuck no."

Todd grinned. He was now on the seventh woman of his young life, six of them since taking up his guardian duties. He wondered if Dianne would need a guardian again next fall.

Dianne made sure the older woman screamed too, building her up for fifteen to twenty long minutes before tipping her over the precipice. They went away happy with their choices and the others started eating. Around ten, the doorbell rang and Dianne answered the door.

Gretchen came bursting through the door, screaming, "Who wants to be a daddy?" Seeing she was yelling to an empty house, the others being on the patio, she repeated her question when she went out to the pool. "Who wants to be a fucking daddy?"

"I don't understand," Sophia said. "I thought you were trying to have a baby with your husband?"

"That bastard came home last night at midnight, and served me with divorce papers. He's been fucking his secretary and is leaving me for her. Worse yet, the asshole had been clipped. He can't have children unless he reverses his vasectomy. Half the reason I married him was to have children and the fucker's been shooting blanks. He lied to me. He told me he wanted children too, and he can't fucking have them. I've been telling him we should see a fertility specialist and he knew he'd be found out. Part of the reason he's leaving me for the secretary is she doesn't want children."

"I don't think these students are ready to take on the responsibility of a child with an older woman," Sophia said. "That's asking a lot."

"I don't need financial support for a baby, I just need the sperm. I have a pre-nup which guarantees me a hundred grand a year in spousal support and the house. It actually goes up to two hundred grand because he didn't give me a child. I'm ready to take pot luck. You can all fuck me now and you don't have to worry about a thing. The baby is mine and I won't ask for another thing from you. If you want to be a part of the child's life, I'm willing to allow it, but I don't need a dime. I'm fertile now and I want a kid."

"I'll do it," Todd said. "I'll give you as much sperm as you want for as long as you need it. I'm not ready to support a child, but if that's off the table, I'll do it."

"If you don't care about having a bi-racial child, you can have my dick if you want it," Ray said.

"I don't care about the race of the child, I'll take anything," Gretchen said. "Thank you."

"Shit! Count me in," Magnus said.

Dianne nudged Matt. He looked down at her. "Do it," she mouthed. "Volunteer."

"Are you sure?" Matt whispered.

"I don't care if it doesn't affect us financially," Dianne whispered back. "Hell, we risked one with Fiona and I barely cared about that and we'd have had to help her with the child support."

He grinned at Dianne. "Count me in too," he said.

Chloe looked up sharply when Matt said it, but saw Dianne nodding happily. "Well fuck me running," she said to herself.

Gretchen said, "I know everyone else here is expecting some fucking today, but if you could just fuck someone else until you're ready to climax, then shoot your seed into me, I'd appreciate it. I want my pussy saturated with baby batter."

"Eat up, Gretchen, you'll need your strength," Sophia said. "We've got some fun and games lined up today which might help you get the baby you want."

"Andrea, are you ready for some random fuck partners?" Chloe asked.

"Sure, why not," she said. "I've enjoyed myself so far."

"Then first off," Chloe said, "Fiona, Erin, Andrea, and I need to shave off all our pubic hair. We're going to play 'Pin the tail on the slut'. Rosilyn is the first slut. I'll explain the rules after every one has eaten and shaved. Next, we're going to play 'Pin the tail on the MILF'. Sophia, Maria, Felicity and Gretchen will need to make sure their pubic hair is roughly a uniform length and trim. We'll bypass doing the shaves since their husbands might wonder why they're suddenly bald. I don't want people figuring who you are by merely feeling your pussy hair. Dianne and Alice can't be sluts because they both have pussy piercing's which would give them away. Bree and Alice can do some pinning, however. Dianne will be available to any woman not in the game at the moment to keep them amused. So eat up and the girls getting shaved, meet me in the Master bath. The MILF's will do their trims later after Gretchen is finished eating. Don't forget the mimosas. We want everyone a little drunk and rowdy."

Everybody drank mimosas while Gretchen had some food and the four women who needed to shave their pubes went into the bathroom and shaved themselves.bare. Chloe pulled the tail out of Erin's ass and washed the plug. "We're going to need this for our game," she said.

When they appeared back onto the patio with bare cunts, Sophia said, "Mmm, I see a lot of pussy I'd like to bury my tongue in. No more hairs in my teeth or on my tongue."

"It's your turn now," Chloe said. "Trim those rugs up. Try to match as close as possible. The hairless ones need to catch up on the mimosas now we don't have to worry about sharp objects in our hands."

Everyone laughed and the four MILFs left to do their trimming. Dianne handed Chloe a drink and both she and Matt kissed her. "Sophia's right, Mistress. You have a beautiful pussy. I will enjoy giving you pleasure."

"Whether you enjoy it or not, you'll still give me pleasure."

Dianne smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

Matt didn't speak after his kiss, only sliding his fingers along Chloe's bare slit. She shivered. "It feels so different when you do that when I'm bald. Maybe we should shave you some time. Hairless cock and hairless cunt coming together for the purpose of cumming."

"I do enjoy Dianne bald. I could see this being a good thing."

"Anything which gives you reason to lick my pussy is a good thing," Chloe responded.

They each had a mimosa and started on another when the four older women returned and everyone gathered in the living room. Sophia produced a blindfold.

"Our five bald pussies will form a circle with their faces facing out and asses in," Sophia said. "The person who's it, will be placed in the middle of the circle and blindfolded. One of us will spin you around and then help you get on your hands and knees. You will move until you find an ass. Without touching any part of the person except the ass and pussy, both of which you may fondle for a few seconds, you need to pick out Rosilyn. If you think you have her, you'll push the tail into the ass. Your blindfold will then be removed. If you're correct, you may fuck Rosilyn's cunt, or, if you're a woman, have Rosilyn lick you to orgasm. If you're a male, fuck Rosilyn until you're ready to cum, then deposit your load of baby batter in Gretchen's pussy. If you're wrong, you have to lick the cunt of the woman you chose incorrectly in return for shoving a tail in her ass. The next slut becomes the one you shoved the tail in so everyone gets a chance to get fucked. If you don't do a good job of licking pussy, Dianne will be giving lessons on any woman not in the circle. Any questions?"

"When you say we can touch the ass or pussy, does that mean we can stick a finger or two in the pussy?" Todd asked.

"I think that's fair," Chloe said, "a little fingering should be enjoyable, but just a few seconds, not ten minutes of finger fucking, and no fingers in the ass. The only thing which should go there is the plug. Oh, and the plug will be lubed. No dry entry."

"I've never had a plug in my ass before," Fiona said.

"Me either," Andrea said.

"It's not a large plug," Chloe said, holding it up. "About the width of two of my fingers or one and a half of Matt's. It might be a little uncomfortable going in, but it shouldn't hurt. If it does, say 'stop' and the person doing the inserting will stop."

The five women got into a circle with a diameter of 5-6 feet. Todd volunteered to go first. Sophia put the blindfold on him, spun him around several times then helped him get on his hands and knees. He crawled forward until he reached a leg, (Fiona's) felt her ass and pussy, then moved to the right until he reached the next one, (Rosilyn) moved on to Chloe, then Andrea, finally Erin. Having felt all of them up, he moved back to Chloe. "This one," he pronounced and he was handed the lubed tail and stuck it in Chloe's ass. He removed his blindfold.

"You just wanted to lick my cunt, didn't you, Todd?" Chloe said.

"Yes, is it working?"

"So far. Get to licking."

Todd buried his face in Chloe's ass and pussy and lapped furiously until she climaxed. All the men were sporting raging erections when he was done, not just Todd. Maria had Dianne licking her as they watched. She climaxed as Chloe did, then Dianne was pulled to Bree's pussy.

"We'd better get another man up or we might waste those nice erections," Sophia said. "Ray, would you like to go next?"

Matt said. "You need to dry off Chloe's cunt. Todd left it so wet, Ray will be able to tell from moisture alone."

"But not too dry," Erin said. "I feel like I'm leaking like a sieve, or dab me dry too."

Sophia did a little dabbing dry, put the blindfold on Ray, spun him around a few times and helped him to his hands and knees. He was aimed at Chloe when he was released and went to her, feeling her up, then moving to the next one, and the next, eventually stopping on Andrea. "This is the one," he said. "Give me a lubed tail."

Ray was handed the tail and he pushed it into Andrea's bottom. He pulled off his blindfold. "Shit! I thought I had it for sure."

"You fucked me last night. It's about time you lick my pussy."

Ray laughed. "At least it doesn't have my cum in it anymore."

"One of you men needs to win quick," Gretchen said. "I need some hot sperm soaking my pussy."

Dianne moved over to Felicity while Ray took care of Andrea. Dianne had given Felicity an orgasm and moved on to Alice before Ray was finished.

"Matt, why don't you go next," Sophia said. "You've fucked everyone but Andrea. You should be able to figure it out."

The plug was removed from Chloe's bottom, washed and lubed again. Matt went into the circle, was blindfolded and spun around. He was aiming at Erin when he was released and she was the first one he fondled. When he touched her, he inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy then licked them off.

"I've tasted this cunt before," he said, moving to the next and dipping his fingers in. "Just had some of this last night," Matt said, "so this is Fiona." He moved over to Chloe, tasting her pussy juice. "I just had a taste of this bald cunt, so this is Chloe. Let's see, Roz was next to Chloe." Matt dipped his fingers into her pussy just because he could. "By process of elimination, this cunt must be Andrea." He dipped his fingers in her honey. "Yep, tangy new taste." He stuck his hand up for the tail and inserted it in Andrea's rectum, making her squeal. He pulled his blindfold off and looked at the raccoon tail firmly planted in Andrea's bottom.

"Damn," Sophia said, "when the new 'It' is chosen, we need to have the women change position as well. You shouldn't be able to memorize the women's positions and use that to guess."

"You're going to love having that tail in your ass while Matt fucks you, Andrea," Chloe said. "You'll feel so full, you'll wonder why you haven't done it before. Gretchen, why don't you kneel beside Andrea so Matt doesn't have far to go to make his deposit."

Gretchen got down on the floor beside Andrea. Matt pushed slowly into Andrea's pussy since he was sharing space with the plug. Andrea did indeed enjoy having the plug inside her while Matt fucked her. She was soon slamming her ass backward to meet his thrusts, moaning through a couple orgasms before Matt said, "Here it comes, Gretchen."

He pulled out of Andrea and slammed it into Gretchen's box, lubricated by Andrea's cum. A couple quick thrusts and Matt groaned and grabbed her hips and plastered his groin tightly against her ass while jets of cum flooded her pussy.

Gretchen moaned at feeling the seed flood her fertile womb. "The only thing missing was the good fucking Andrea got," Gretchen said.

"You'll get your shot during the 'Pin the tail on the MILF' game, Gretch," Sophia said. "Andrea, since you got your fucking, it's down to four sluts in the middle, You pick the next slut since you were pinned, and Magnus, the game just got easier."

"Ray, give me a hand," Matt said. "Grab Gretchen's other leg and stand her on her head, see if we can't get gravity to help her get pregnant."

Both men grabbed a leg and held her upside down, letting the sperm drain inside her body instead of out while they held her. Sophia chuckled and removed the tail, washing and lubing it again. When she returned, they lowered Gretchen down to the floor and she kissed both of them.

Andrea picked Fiona as the next slut to be pinned. Andrea sat beside the others and had Dianne clean up after her boyfriend's fucking. The circle got a little tighter and the women changed places after Magnus was blindfolded and spun, ending up facing Rosilyn.

"One in four chance, Magnus," Todd said. "Hope you pick right because my balls are starting to ache."

"Mine too," Magnus said, feeling up Rosilyn's cunt and ass, trying the same thing as Matt, though he hadn't tasted all the women, he thought he'd like to taste them all. While he was fingering Rosilyn's pussy, she moaned.

"That sounded like Roz," He moved to Rosilyn's right, who was now Chloe instead of her being on the left. "No noises, everyone," Sophia warned. Magnus fondled Chloe and tasted her. "Can't tell, but damn tasty," Magnus smacked his lips. He moved to Fiona. He inserted first one finger, than two into her twat. "I heard Fiona was a virgin until recently and this feels tight like I'd expect a near virgin cunt would feel. Give me the tail."

Magnus stuck his hand up and Sophia put it in his hand and he pushed into the virgin ass of Fiona. She squeaked when it passed her pucker. Magnus pulled the blindfold off and shouted, "Eureka! This shouldn't take too long, Gretchen. Get your ass over here and get ready for another dose of baby making cream."

Fiona orgasmed when Magnus pushed his thick prick into her pussy beside the plug, then again just before Magnus pulled out and rammed it into Gretchen, groaning as he let loose. Magnus and Matt held Gretchen's legs up again for a few minutes as Sophia took care of the plug.

Fiona left the circle and said, "Erin's the next slut, and Dianne needs to lick me to another orgasm. Magnus had to pull out too fast after the last one and it kind of killed it." Dianne got busy.

Todd wanted to sign up again, but Sophia said Alice and Bree had to get a chance before any of the men repeated, so Bree went next. There were only three women now. Erin pointed out, rightly, that if the women were going next, she wouldn't get a good fucking, so even if Bree managed to win, she should get to stay in the circle until a man had a chance to fuck her. Sophia and Chloe agreed. Bree was blindfolded, the sluts changed position and Bree was twirled and went to her hands and knees and felt around until she found an ass. She ran her hands over it, then tasted the honey flowing freely in Chloe's cunt.

"I'd know that pussy anywhere," Bree said, "so that leaves the other two." She moved over to Rosilyn and felt her up and tasted her pussy juice. "Good. I'll want to lick this slut later regardless of whether I win or not." She moved over to Erin. "This is going to be guesswork anyway, so I'm going to go with this slut's ass. Give me the tail."

Bree pushed the plug in and took off her blindfold. "Bingo. I hope Barbara has taught you how to lick a cunt properly."

"My Mistress is quite demanding," Erin said. "I'm sure you'll be satisfied."

Bree lay down in front of Erin and spread her legs. "I'll be the judge of that."

Erin got busy and motivated by Bree's doubt of her abilities, got her off in less than five minutes. Bree enjoyed the pussy pleasuring immensely and moaned for the last two minutes as she drenched Erin's face with her fluids.

"Not bad, bitch," Bree said, still shaking slightly as her orgasm died.

"Rosilyn, it's your turn as slut again," Erin said, a satisfied grin on her face. "Alice, you're it. I hope you lick cunt as good as I just did."

"I've never had any complaints," Alice said, laughing, "but I intend to be licked, not lick."

Preparations were once again made and after she was blindfolded and spun, the sluts moved and changed position. She was left facing Rosilyn. She felt around, but instead of tasting her fingers, she licked directly from the source. "This is a tasty cunt. Bree thought Rosilyn was tasty before and I think Chloe is slightly more tart. I'm going to say this is Rosilyn. Give me the plug."

Alice took the plug and despite the lube on it, pumped it into Rosilyn's pussy a few times before penetrating her bum with the tail. She took her blindfold off, greeted with the site of a raccoon tail bisecting Rosilyn's ass. "Ta-da! Told you I was going to get my pussy licked."

"Rosilyn used to be a lezzie hating bitch, so she's still learning to properly lick pussy," Chloe said. "You might want to give her direction."