Summer Surprise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice arranged herself in front of Rosilyn, spreading her tattoo covered legs, exposing her pierced pussy. "Let's see what you've got. Lick my cunt like the dyke you've become."

Rosilyn attacked it with fervor. Alice moved her head around her pussy to what she wanted licked. She didn't let her lick her clit because she knew she'd cum too easily. Instead, Rosilyn took a nice journey through every crack and cranny of Alice's wet pussy, getting her face well glazed in the process.

"I can see what you said about her lack of skills," Alice said, "but I think she has an eagerness to lick pussy that more than makes up for her deficits in other areas. She's very enthusiastic and committed to doing better."

"Perhaps you should take her home tonight when we break at six and give her lessons. We'll see what 21 hours under your guidance would do for her," Chloe said, patting Rosilyn's ass. "Send her back here at three and we'll see how much she's improved. Feel free to spank her ass a few times if she needs correction or encouragement to do better."

"Excellent. I'm sure she'll be twice as good when you see her tomorrow."

"I've had her licking her roommate three times a day, but the roommate hasn't helped her out in return. I'm withholding Slut's services for a while to see if she'll soften her position on returning favors. It's hard giving up something you've been accustomed to."

Alice finally directed Roz to her clit and orgasmed, leaving more cum on her face.

"It's my turn again, isn't it?" Todd said. "The others are going to get fucked during their own game, right?"

"I don't know, Todd. Ray looks as desperate as you are to cum," Sophia said. "Why don't we flip a coin to see who starts the next round?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Ray said, his cock pointed up at a 45 degree angle from horizontal, he'd been hard so long.

"We've still got the last three sluts to go," Sophia said. "Chloe's our next slut. Todd, I'm going to flip this coaster in the air, the logo is heads, the back is tails, you call it."

"Tails. Everything has been tails this morning," looking at all the bare bums and the raccoon tail making its rounds in all of them.

Sophia laughed and flipped the coaster. "Oops. Not everything has been tails. That was heads, and I don't mean a blow job. Ray you're up. Everyone grab more champagne while I clean the plug. Then someone has to take over as MC because I need Dianne to lick my cunt. Maria, grab me another flute."

Sophia washed the tail plug and returned to see everyone with another drink and Ray standing in the center of the reduced circle. Gretchen was fastening the blindfold around him. "Pick wisely, Ray," she said, giving his cock a quick, light stroke. "I want to feel this bad boy shooting your black baby batter into my hot cunt. I'm afraid if you wait much longer, you're going to launch it all over the living room carpet. You're looking for Chloe's slut ass remember."

"Got it." Gretchen spun him around a couple times and helped him to his hands and knees. Ray crawled to Erin first. "Nice wet cunt," he said after sticking two fingers into her honey pot. "I seemed to notice the two slave's cunts looked a little damper before my blindfold got put on. I'm guessing this is a collared slave." He moved to the next one, Chloe. "Fuck, this one is almost as wet as the other one was. What was I thinking? This is 'Pin the tail on the slut'. You're all probably soaking wet." He moved to Rosilyn and slipped his fingers into her pussy. "Still fucking wet. What was it Bree and Alice said. Rosilyn had a sweet cunt." He licked up her slit. Rosilyn bit her hand to keep from moaning. She was ready to pop. "This one is sweet. I'm going to guess Rosilyn." He went back to Chloe and licked her the same. "Tart. This one is Chloe. Give me that tail and let me nail this bitch."

Chloe laughed. "You fucker. I feel like you cheated, but we let both the women lick, so props to you. Shove that tail in my ass, but I want to make a suggestion."

Ray shed his blindfold and grinned at Chloe. "What's the proposition?" He pushed the tail in her bottom as he asked.

"That Gretchen and I sixty-nine while you fuck her directly. I'll lick her clit and your hairy balls to add a little spice to the fucking and maybe encourage a few more of your wrigglers to abandon your sack for Gretchen's fertile womb."

"What if I want to fuck the most famous thespian at school? Someone who Matt is convinced is going to be a famous actress some day?"

"If you do this, I'll make sure I fuck you before you leave today, but you still have to plant your seeds in Gretchen's garden when you do."

"Deal."

"One other condition. If you can fuck her for at least fifteen minutes and make her cum three times, with my help, mind you; you can fuck my ass, if you're still hard after planting your seeds the second time. You'll have fucked the future famous movie star in both the cunt and the ass. Something to brag about to your friends after I win an Oscar. 'I fucked that bitches ass when she was going to college at La Crosse'."

"That will be difficult considering how long I've been hard this morning, but double deal."

"Gretchen, come over her and get ready for a great fucking. Someone keep track of the time and how many times Gretchen cums. We're shooting for a baby today."

Gretchen eagerly settled over Chloe in a sixty-nine and looked behind her to watch Ray position himself to penetrate her. She felt him stab into her pussy and then Chloe's tongue was doing wonderful things to her clit. It felt wonderful and it didn't take long for her to orgasm the first time. As Chloe had said, she abandoned the pussy and next sucked on Ray's egg makers for a few minutes. Her mouth felt great, but it was making him think there was no way he'd hold out for fifteen minutes. He encouraged Chloe to lick Gretchen some more.

"Afraid you're not going to make it fifteen minutes, Ray?" Chloe laughed. "Fine, I'll leave your sack alone until her next orgasm, but then I'm wrapping my lips around your nuts again."

Ray felt Chloe's mouth leave his balls and attack Gretchen's pussy again. All too soon, she was climaxing again from the fucking and it was as if Gretchen's orgasmic contractions were trying to yank his sperm from his body. He tried thinking of school or football, or anything else which might distract him when Chloe's mouth sucked a testicle into her mouth and rolled it around that warm, wet cavern, her tongue sliding over the surface.

"Fuck! You're killing me, Chloe. How much time is left?"

"Six minutes," Matt called out. "Are you going to fuck my lover's ass or not, Ray?"

"Shit. Probably not."

Ray tried not pumping into Gretchen at all, but even the spasms in her pussy were exerting delightful pressure on his cock, not to mention what Chloe was doing to his nut sack. He groaned. Gretchen orgasmed again, powerful waves of pleasure sweeping through her body, made longer and better when Chloe sucked on her clit, flicking her tongue back and forth over the tip. Then Chloe was licking his balls again and he had to start thrusting, no matter how close he was. About four more pumps and the head of his dick seemed to explode as his prick pulsed a monster load in Gretchen's pussy.

"Only eleven minutes, man. Don't feel bad. I'm not sure if any one of us would have lasted fifteen minutes," Matt said laughing. "I think if a woman were to touch Todd's dick right now, he's giving it up. Probably wouldn't even have to be a woman. Chloe, let's interrupt the game for a few minutes and let Todd fuck Gretchen too. Just stay there and he can empty his balls."

"Fine. Gretchen knows how to lick cunt as good as Roz does. I'm doing peachy down here."

"Get after it, Todd. You get sloppy fourths. See if you're man enough to push all that other cum aside and give Gretchen a Toddette."

As soon as Ray pulled out, Todd slid his prick into the warm pudding Gretchen's pussy had turned into with three prior loads of cum inside her. Chloe nibbled on his nuts and as soon as she did, Todd orgasmed, pumping what felt like the biggest load of his life into Gretchen's baby factory. He never lost his erection and continued thrusting after he'd emptied himself. He was having the greatest time of his life and didn't want it to end.

"Whoa, cowboy. If you still have an erection, save it for the slut. One of them still needs to get fucked," Chloe said. "You can finish off in Gretchen after one of them gets their jollies taken care of. Matt and Ray, you want to do your handstand thing again?"

Ray and Matt held Gretchen's legs tipped her upside down to drain everything into her. They gave it a couple minutes, then lowered her legs to the ground. While they held her up, Chloe got up and wiped off her face, coated with Gretchen's fluids.

"Pretty impressive not losing your erection, Todd. Only one more chance to get fucked, sluts. Then it's time to change games," Chloe said. "Which one of you cunts gets the cock and which one goes hungry. Normally, it would be Erin's turn, but I think we need to flip a coin again for the slut getting plugged. Let Erin call it because she was up next. Somebody flip the coaster again while I wash this baby," plucking the plug from her bottom.

When she returned, Todd was blindfolded and being spun around by Maria. Fiona whispered that Erin had won the toss anyway. The sluts just lined up next to one another while he was blindfolded and he was released facing both of them. He actually encountered both of their feet at the same time and followed their legs up to the pretty pussies and sweet asses. His left hand found Erin and his right Rosilyn. He tried the licking pussy trick with both of them, making both of the needy slaves squirm.

"They both taste pretty sweet to me," Todd said. "I guess I'm not the pussy connoisseurs the rest of you are."

"It's a fifty/fifty guess, Todd. Choose so the rest of us can get fucked," Felicity said, laughing.

He patted both their rumps, finally asking for the tail. It was handed to him all lubed up. He hesitated a moment then went for his left hand and Erin, pushing it into her ass.

"Thank God," Erin said, "I need to be fucked so bad."

Rosilyn was pouting, disappointed she wasn't going to get another orgasm.

"Todd, lie on the floor and let Erin mount you cowgirl," Chloe said. "Roz, you can ride Todd's face until he climaxes. Hopefully, you can help turn him into a cunt connoisseur. Erin and Roz, you have to kiss each other while you're being fucked and eaten, plus pinch each other's nipples. Todd, since your face will be smothered in pussy, you need to slap the floor when you get close so Erin can get off you and Gretchen can get on. That way, everyone gets to cum."

Everyone was willing to do what Chloe suggested. Rosilyn would get to cum. Todd would get to have sex with two women at once with a third thrown in at the last minute. Erin would be going along with some submissive fantasies. They quickly found themselves in the position and while each of the girls enjoyed the sensations of Todd's surprising cock or his inept but enjoyable oral forays into Rosilyn's pussy, they leaned forward and kissed each other, while pinching each other's nipples as a Mistress had ordered. Todd had cum in Gretchen's cunt minutes before and could last longer than he did in Gretchen so Erin was able to ride Todd to three orgasms and Rosilyn enjoyed two before Todd started slapping the floor. Erin reluctantly surrendered her seat and Gretchen quickly mounted Todd's mast so she wouldn't lose a single drop of his sperm.

"Unnggghhh, unnggghhh, unnggghhhh," Todd gurgled beneath Rosilyn's flowing cunt, driving his hips up into Gretchen's fertile body as he let loose another flood of cum.

Todd was in nirvana. The last eighteen hours had been nothing short of miraculous. He'd vastly increased the two previous sexual experiences of his life before now, found his cock wasn't that much different from even taller, bigger men and found out he could easily satisfy a woman and bring her to orgasm. Every time he'd made a woman orgasm with either his cock or tongue was a shot of confidence to his ego. He'd always been cowed by his smaller stature compared to others. It was part of the reason he'd become a geek, because he wouldn't have to compete with larger men. He may still have problems competing with larger men on athletic fields, but he had no problem competing in the bedroom. He was going to make up for all the times he hadn't fucked someone in the past, afraid of comparisons with other lovers.

Andrea had to leave and she thanked everyone for all the fun she had. "Let's do something like this again some time."

"Are you working Sunday night?" Sophia asked.

"Yes."

"We'll see you then. I'm bringing some people for supper."

Now it was the turn of the MILF's for the fucking game. Chloe let Bree handle things while she enjoyed Dianne's oral skills. The four older women were forming the circle around Matt who had another raging erection. Maria was chosen as the first MILF to be tailed. Matt was blindfolded and the four women adjusted their position on the periphery before he was spun around several times.

"I don't know what a lesbian like Chloe sees in your cock, Sanders," Bree said, running her hand over his shaft briefly.

"Come over some time, Bree, and I'll show you," Chloe said, moaning under Dianne's tongue. "I may not be able to fall in love with the big lug, but he's always known what to do in the bedroom. Besides, it's a two for one deal. I get to fuck his girlfriend too, and you've already seen how good she is licking pussy."

"Yes I have," Bree chuckled, helping Matt kneel. "Go find a cunt to fuck or pussy to lick, Sanders."

"Hold it," Chloe said. "Don't move, Matt."

Chloe had seen that Gretchen was easily the tallest of the women. Maria was the shortest. Gretchen's ass was at least six inches higher than Maria's, even on their knees. She silently got the three taller women to spread their legs a little farther and bend their knees slightly to lower their bums and Maria to kneel as high and straight as she could. There were still differences to be found, such as the fleshiness of their bottoms, but it would be harder to tell now.

"Okay, Matt, go,"

Matt crawled forward, running into Sophia first. He palmed her pussy and rubbed along it a couple of times, then moved to the next person, Maria. He did the same to her, then moved to Gretchen. She'd been dabbed dry so her pussy wasn't leaking too badly. Matt palmed her mound, rubbing briefly before moving to Felicity. He then moved past Sophia, back to Maria and called for the tail. Bree handed it to him and he plugged Maria's ass making her whimper. He pulled off his blindfold.

"I haven't fucked you yet, Maria," Matt said. "This should be fun."

"How the hell did you tell that was Maria so easily, Matt?" Dianne asked.

"I have my ways. I can't give up all my secrets before the end of the game. I might have a chance to fuck one of the other women."

Maria moaned when Matt inserted his cock in beside the plug. Having cum a couple times this morning, Matt was able to last a fairly long time. Maria got a great fucking, cumming multiple times, especially once Matt started playing with her anal plug, fucking her ass with it while his prick pounded her pussy.

"Gretchen, it's time for your reward," Matt said, pumping deep. Gretchen knelt beside Maria and Matt quickly shifted to her and drove his dick into her slick box and released, ramming into her pussy with each pulse of his prick.

Bree looked at the cum seeping out of Gretchen's cunt when Matt pulled out. "Damn, we might as well make Gretchen the next MILF. I don't think anyone is going to not know who she is considering how wet her cunt is now. She positively reeks of sex and semen. In fact, why don't we give Magnus a freebie and just let him pump her pussy now."

That suggestion was agreed to by everyone. She remained on her knees and Magnus mounted her from behind. Like Matt, he was able to last longer this round of the game and gave Gretchen a great fucking before adding his sperm to the soup soaking her pussy now. She lay on her back as the mother of all creampies leaked from her cunt. The four young men weren't far removed from their sexual peaks and they were proving it now, inundating her womb with their seed.

Putting Gretchen out of the next round put Felicity and Sophia up against Ray. They were quite similar in size and so it would be fairly difficult for Ray to make a selection. Felicity was the next MILF to be pinned. When Ray was blindfolded, the women made a lot of noise and movements, but essentially lined up the same order they were before. Ray was turned loose and crawled towards the women, finding Sophia on the right. He felt up her ass and pussy, then put out a hand on either side, finding Felicity on the left. He checked her out thoroughly, unable to make up his mind, but eventually calling for the tail and putting it in Sophia's ass. He took off his blindfold and saw Sophia giggling and lying down and spreading her legs for Ray to lick her cunt.

Alice was enjoying Dianne's tongue lapping her folds, with Fiona enjoying Erin's oral expertise.

Ray licked her to an orgasm and Todd was up next with Sophia as the MILF. The blindfold went on and the women maneuvered with lot's of noise, Sophia eventually staying right where she was, to the right of Felicity. Todd felt both women up, tasted both of them by licking their slits and still couldn't make up his mind.

"Let's see, you'd normally believe you wouldn't expect me to believe you kept Felicity in the same place as she was before, but you'd expect me to think that I wouldn't believe you would, but the actual MILF is Sophia and you wouldn't want me to believe I'd pick the right one, so you moved her to the left, putting Felicity on the right, so I need to pick the left one, which is where Felicity was last time, so I'm going to take this one. Give me the tail."

Todd inserted it in Felicity's ass and pulled off his blindfold. "Fuck! You left them both in the same position."

"I think you overthought that whole thing," Chloe said. "My personal opinion; I could be wrong, but you chose poorly," mimicking the knight in Indiana Jones and the Search for the Holy Grail.

"I don't mind getting a good licking," Felicity said. "Let's see if you can do me like you did Rosilyn."

Todd ended up licking Felicity to a really nice orgasm. His face was soaking when he finished. Sophia pulled out a strapless vibrator.

"I think Bree and Alice should get another shot at it," Sophia said, "but we should get fucked if they guess right, so I've got these for them to play with. Orgasms for all if they choose wisely." She handed it to Bree and showed her the on/off switch. "You go first."

"Great plan, Sophia. I'm game. Felicity, you're the MILF of the hour."

Bree was blindfolded and the MILF's rearranged themselves several times, but eventually settled into the exact same positions. Bree was spun around and released and she crawled forward until she reached Sophia. She didn't even touch her, but patted left and right until she found Felicity, then called for the tail. She planted it in Felicity's bottom, pulling off her blindfold.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Ray asked. "You didn't even feel them up."

"Only a guy would think there's nothing better to do than use touch or taste. You forgot smell. Sophia uses Chanel No. 5 perfume, Felicity uses Rive Gauche. Easy peasey, lemon squeezy, you dunderheads."

All the women laughed.

"Matt, is that how you knew who Maria was?" Magnus asked.

"No," Matt laughed, "but it might have been easier. Maria had slightly fleshier pubic lips than the others, but I had to feel them all to see who had the fleshiest."

Bree inserted the vibrator in her pussy and started to fuck Felicity, fucking her until each of them had an orgasm.