Summer Surprise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia opened her mouth. Todd was still pinching her nipples making her groan as they flushed with blood and ached with her arousal.

"That's it, bitch. Now lean forward and take that cock in your mouth and suck it until I cum."

Ray held still, his cum covered cock an inch away from Sophia's mouth, but it was still her decision. Magnus and Todd had stopped fucking, watching, wondering what Sophia would do, their mouth's open just like Sophia's. It was a sympathetic response like a parent opening their mouth when feeding a baby. Matt also stopped, cock buried deep in Maria's cunt. Bree stopped grinding against Maria's mouth, turning to see what Sophia would do. The four women on the couch were silent, watching. The whole world seemed to have stopped to watch. Sophia leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the top three inches of Ray's prick, gagging as she did it, but still doing it. Everyone collectively gasped, a quick inhalation of breath so loud, they might have heard it in the next room.

Alice had been peeking over the top of the pool from time to time, looking at the women getting "raped" in the living room, occasionally rubbing her clit when she got too excited to ignore it. She almost gave herself away when Sophia sucked Ray's cock in her mouth, almost yelping, nearly unable to believe the evidence of her own eyes. She could tell Sophia hadn't been forced though. Ray never jammed his dick into her. He waited for her to commit the ultimate act of depravity.

Now that his cock was halfway in Sophia's mouth and she'd accepted the act, Ray pushed deeper in her mouth. Sophia gagged some more, both from the pungent, musky and acrid taste of his cock, but also because he was knocking against her throat. Sophia moaned, accepting the pervertedness of the act. Magnus and Todd began fucking her harder and faster. Sophia began sliding back and forth over Ray's cock, trying to get more and more of it inside her sucking mouth. Matt was fucking Maria harder, long deep strokes until he had to leave her and slide into Gretchen's cunt to release. Gretchen who was still watching Sophia eagerly sucking Ray's prick like a giant popsicle, taking more and more of him with each suck until her mouth was buried in the kinky pubes of his groin.

Todd was groaning, his cock exploding in Sophia's ass, throbbing with each pulse of his prick. Magnus moaned. "Sorry, Gretchen. I'm not going to make it to your cunt," he said, planting his seed deep in Sophia's pussy. Ray continued fucking Sophia's face, his cock sliding all the way into her throat with each thrust. He continued his throat fucking until he grunted and sent another load of cum down her throat. After all, he hadn't washed his cock after fucking Maria's ass and he was unsure if Sophia's tongue bath would be sufficient before fucking Gretchen's cunt.

His seed expended, Ray pulled out of Sophia's mouth with a satisfied moan. "Good job, whore. I knew you'd take it."

Sophia didn't know what to say. Her ass and pussy were both sore and saturated in cum. She could still taste Ray's cum and Maria's ass in her mouth. What she finally said caused everyone to laugh. "I'm going to need more champagne after that. Wanna kiss, Ray?"

"Fuck, no," Ray laughed. "Maybe after you've brushed your teeth and gargled with mouthwash five times. Then maybe. I'd still have to think about it."

"Hey, Fuckface," Matt said. "You still have to hug Sophia and cuddle for a few minutes after that little scene. She might experience what's known as sub drop in BDSM from that episode of rape the whore. You don't have to kiss her, but make sure she knows how much you appreciated what she did for you." He was doing the same with Maria.

"That I can do," Ray said, pulling Sophia up off the floor and hugging her. He held her close and whispered. "I can't believe you did that, but thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"More like the bottom of your balls," Sophia laughed, "but okay. You're welcome. You can continue hugging me for a couple minutes, then pour me a large glass of champagne. On second thought, make it two glasses."

Ray laughed with her, releasing her when she said she was going to brush her teeth. He poured two glasses of champagne while she was gone, handing them to her when she returned to the living room. She sat down with the other victims and refused to answer any questions they had for her. "I'll discuss it later, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet."

The rapists plotted their next moves. "We still haven't found Chloe, Erin and Alice," Magnus said. "We've done a fairly thorough, though not complete search of the entire house."

"Could one of them be floating around, hiding in one place until we bring a victim into the living room, then moving to a room we've already searched?" Bree asked.

"That would be a smart thing to do," Matt said, "and Chloe plotted out the rules, so she would have had time to think about it beforehand, so that's definitely a possibility. The last place we searched was the room we found Sophia and Maria. We might want to start there first."

"And let's keep someone posted in the hallway to see if anyone tries slipping into another room."

"I'll keep an eye on the hall," Todd said.

"The rest of us will pair up," Matt said, "so we can do two rooms at once. Bree, you're with me. Check any attic crawl spaces. I don't know what Sophia has in this house."

"Magnus and I will start with the last room we searched," Ray said. "It would be like Chloe to hide there."

"Bree and I will check Sophia's bedroom again," Matt said.

Matt was checking the closet and Bree inspecting the bed. It was a platform pedestal and had drawers beneath the bed on either side. She pulled out one of the drawers. It only extended about a third of the way under the bed. She checked the drawers on the other side. The same,. Which left a lot of space somewhere in the middle. She checked the end and didn't see a drawer pull like on either side, but when she searched under the bedspread, she found an indentation in the wood, forming an almost invisible handle. She tugged on it and the end folded down.

"What have we here," Bree said, grabbing one of Chloe's feet. "A fuck toy."

Chloe started whimpering and struggling. "Please don't rape me. I'll give you money. I'll give you anything. Please. I'm fertile. I could have a baby."

"I'm going to need some help here, Matt. She's a squirmy one."

Matt grabbed another foot and started draggling Chloe out from under the bed. She kicked and screamed, not kicking at anything, just kicking.

"Guess what, bitch," Bree said. 'You saying you're fertile is like waving a red flag at a bull. You've just ensured you'll get a nice hot load of baby makers deposited in your cunt. I'm claiming this bitch's ass, Matt. I've never fucked an ass before and I don't have to worry about cleaning anything off so you gents can easily deposit in her bald, fertile cunt."

"Please, no," Chloe said, the tears starting to flow. "I have a husband, we're trying to have children. He'll leave me before he'll accept another man's child.." Chloe clung to the drawers inside, trying to avoid being pulled out. "I'm begging you."

"I like the beggars, don't you, Bree. They always make me harder and my balls churn out another huge load. Ray, a little help in here."

Ray and Magnus came in and Ray got Chloe's other leg from Bree. Chloe was still clinging frantically inside the bed and they were having difficulty dragging her out.

"Tickle the bitch, Bree," Ray said. "Let's see if she can hold on when she's squirming."

Bree began tickling Chloe's ribs and she began shrieking, finally letting go to get Bree's hands off her.

"Guess what, Ray?" Bree said. "This bitch said she and her husband are trying to have a kid. She won't even be able to pretend it's his if you knock her up. That okay with you, Matt?"

"That's fine. I'm sure she hasn't swallowed a cock like mine either," Matt said.

Matt had to chuckle internally. Generally speaking, Chloe left most of the cock sucking to Dianne. She enjoyed getting fucked in the cunt and ass as much as the next person, but cocks in the mouth were another story. Chloe had never taken all of his cock before, but he was going to see if she could take it all now.

The three largest men carried Chloe into the living room while Bree donned her strap-on again. Four of them held her down as Ray stroked his cock to give himself another erection. It didn't take as much work as he thought it would considering how often he'd cum today, but there was something about this fantasy that added some steel to his shaft. A caveman like primitive experience where you clubbed a woman over the head, rutted with her and hopefully left your progeny in her belly to continue your genetic line. Chloe was helping too. Her tears, the begging and pleading for mercy right up until the time he slammed his cock straight up her cunt until their pubic bones slapped together with a sodden splat and she moaned so tearfully.

"Please don't impregnate me," she sobbed. "Please, fuck me if you must but pull out before you cum. Don't give me a black baby."

It was the greatest fucking acting job in the world and if he hadn't known she was an unmarried lesbian on birth control, he'd be convinced it was happening. Ray gave her a couple deep thrusts, then turned her over and pulled her ass cheeks apart for Bree to lube her crinkled pucker.

"Not my ass, please. I'm an anal virgin. Even my husband hasn't fucked me there," Chloe wailed.

Bree ignored her as she lined her fake cock with Chloe's pucker. She pushed the head in gently enough, but as soon as Chloe seemed to adjust to it, she drove it into Chloe's ass. She didn't slam into her as hard as Ray rammed her cunt, but her body rocked over his when she ended up balls deep in her bum.

It gave Chloe something more to act out. "Please, you're hurting me. It''s too much. I can't take it. Don't both of you fuck me at once."

"Don't worry, whore," Matt said. "In a few seconds, it won't be two, it will be three of us fucking you." He grabbed her hair and lifted her head. "Suck on this bitch, if you know what's good for you."

Chloe opened her mouth and Matt slipped his cock in. She pretended she didn't like it and didn't want it inside of her, but Matt kept forcing more and more of his cock inside until she was gagging on it. He pulled it out and slapped it against her cheek.

"A cock sucking bitch once told me that the secret to deep throating cock was to keep swallowing like it's a piece of meat. You're going to take all of this dick in your throat before I cum, so you better learn quick."

"Please, no," Chloe whimpered, then moaned as the two fucking her slammed into her at once. "I won't be able to breathe. You'll kill me. I'll choke on it."

"Bullshit!" Matt said. "A whore like you should be born with a dick in her mouth."

He slid it in again and pushed forward until Chloe gagged and moaned. Pulled out, giving her time for a couple deep breaths, then invaded her again, getting another half inch down her gullet. He could feel her swallowing frantically. He withdrew, another couple quick pants and pushed deeper. It took another half dozen attempts, but eventually, he felt her lower lip on his sack.

Chloe was doing a great job of sucking his cock, better than she ever had before. He gave her another three, four minutes of throat fucking, then pulled out of her mouth with a soft plop and found Gretchen waiting for another load of jism. He gave her a half dozen pumps into the soupy broth in her pussy and erupted a load of hot cream into her cunt.

When Matt had finished and pulled out, Gretchen whispered, "Red Raider. I need to be untied please. I've been in the same position so long, I'm starting to cramp."

Matt nodded and released her arms and legs. She started flexing her legs and arms moments before Ray came over to deposit his load.

"She said 'Red Raider', Ray. We need to stop."

"I don't want to stop, Ray. I just needed to be untied. Give me your cum." She held her arms up welcoming him into her body and Ray left more semen pumped into her cunt and leaking out of it she was so full of sperm.

Gretchen remained on the floor, content to remain there as long as she got a chance to move and stretch. Matt went to Chloe and picked her up, cradling her in his arms.

"How are you doing, lover?" Matt asked.

"Not bad for someone who was just choking on your cock," Chloe said, smiling. "Thank you for making it so realistic. It was scary, but also exciting because I knew I could trust everyone."

"How many times did you cum?"

"Four. It was almost a fifth, but Ray had to stop too soon. I'll have Dianne busy taking care of that deficiency in a moment or two."

Matt set Chloe down next to Dianne. "Give your Mistress a cuddle and whisper sweet nothings in her ear."

Dianne wrapped her arms around Chloe. "I can't believe you ate the whole thing," she giggled. "Have you been practicing behind my back?"

"No," Dianne laughed. "He forced me, I was being raped you know."

The rapists did another search of the whole house and came up with nothing.

"Did anyone search the patio?" Bree asked.

"I did," Magnus said, "but there's nowhere to hide outside. The furniture is all open weave. The support beams are only six inches wide."

"Did you check in the pool?" Todd said. "Maybe they were floating on the edge."

"No," Magnus replied, "I didn't." He turned quickly and looked at the pool and saw the top of a head quickly disappear. "That sneaky bitch."

"Which sneaky bitch?" Todd asked.

"Alice, black hair, purple streaks, that sneaky bitch."

Magnus went out to the pool and he saw her under the water clinging to a ladder so she wouldn't float up. He just waited until she ran out of air and had to come up to breathe. He grabbed her hair when she surfaced and held her above the water.

"Are you going to get out of the water and face the raping you so richly deserve, or should I just drown you?"

"I'll come up. Don't hurt me." She climbed up the ladder. "Please don't hurt me."

Magnus grabbed her arm and smacked her small wet ass a couple of times as he propelled her into the living room. "Any others in the pool?" Bree asked.

"No, I wasn't going to fall for that twice. I've got her cunt," Magnus said. "Do you want her mouth, Todd, since the others already had their fun?"

"Damn straight!"

"Please, sirs. I'm a lesbian. I've never had any cock before."

They both got a chuckle out of that as they'd seen Alice take a lot of dick in the last day.

"That's about to change," Magnus said. "You're about to get spit-roasted on two of them."

"Please, sirs. If I'm to be raped, can't you let the woman do it."

"She's just had her jollies raping a ripe ass," Todd said. "You're stuck with cocks now."

They put Alice on her hands and knees and they speared into her on both ends. While the two of them fucked her, Matt, Ray and Bree considered the one missing victim, Erin.

"I feel like we've searched the whole house twice over," Bree said. "I'm not sure we've got anyplace else to look."

Matt checked his watch. Close to 4:30 and the game ended at five.

"You think we've still got a floater?" Ray asked.

Matt looked at the garage door. The others followed his gaze. "The only place we haven't looked is the place we came in," Matt said. "The garage. Erin might have floated out there immediately after we came in."

"Let's check it out," Ray said.

The three of them went out to the garage and checked under both vehicles, behind some boxes and work benches, then inside the vehicles, finding nothing. Bree noticed the trunk wasn't quite closed on the car. She lifted the trunk lid and under a blanket was a suspicious lump. She yanked the blanket away.

"Look what I found, another victim waiting to be raped. I've got this bitches mouth. I didn't get to cum raping Chloe's ass."

"I climaxed twice with first Maria and then Sophia," Ray said. "I'm not even sure I can get it up again. What about you, Matt?"

Matt looked at the lovely Gaelic ancestry redhead cowering in the trunk.

"This little ginger bitch didn't think I was attracted to her last year when I was having some relationship issues. I don't think I'll have any problem at all raping her cunt."

Erin had a hard time remaining in character when Matt said that. She grinned and said, "Thank God! I thought I was losing my touch."

Matt picked her up and slung her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes, smacking her ass lightly as he carried her into the living room.

"This little bitch almost made it to the deadline. For that, she's going to get raped extra hard." Erin shivered. "Bree, why don't you have a seat in a nice comfortable chair and she can get busy on your snatch while I work up a nice hard dick to lay the lumber on her."

"Gladly."

Bree sat down and spread her legs, calling Erin to start licking. Erin was completely out of character now and gladly dove between Bree's thighs, lapping at her cunt. Matt watched for several minutes, idly stroking his cock. It had been in so many mouths, cunts and asses today, he was relatively sure it would be sore in the morning, if not as soon as he was stroking inside Erin's pussy. Fortunately, she looked extremely wet at the moment, and he doubted he'd have any trouble slipping it in her sloppy slit.

When he was ready, he pushed Erin's legs apart and speared into her hot cunt, making her squeal, smothered in Bree's box. He took his time, knowing he had at least twenty minutes to fuck this delightful young woman. He was gratified to feel her cumming on his cock several times during his long, deep, nut busting screwing. Only when he knew five o'clock was approaching did he start banging her hard. She orgasmed again, and her pink pussy pulsing on his prick brought him close to his own release. He waited until he felt her orgasm ebb, then pulled out to deposit his last load in Gretchen.

Chloe called time during the last couple weak spurts.

"Wow!" Chloe said. "This was quite the afternoon. I think we should talk about it a little bit before we go our separate ways. First of all, are all of our rape victims doing okay. No lingering affects from this fantasy to haunt your dreams tonight?"

"None of my fucking," Felicity said, "but I want to know about Sophia's. What the fuck was going going through your head when you did that?"

"Why? What did Sophia do?" Erin asked, having missed it while hidden in the garage.

"She went ass to mouth," Dianne said. "Ray's cock from Maria's ass to Sophia's mouth."

"No way!"

"Yes, way," Alice said. "I was peeking over the edge of the pool watching and she definitely did. It was both nasty and exciting at the same time."

"Yeah, what gives Sophia? Do we need to worry about you pissing on yourself now?" Chloe asked. "Is this going to be a regular occurrence now around your household, because if it is, I'm going to be kissing you a hell of a lot less."

"Heaven's no," Sophia laughed. "I almost threw up when I did it. When Ray talked about it during his little rapist characterizations, a little bell rang in my head. You see it porn once in awhile and you know it's done, so I kind of wondered what it was like. I figured, just once, I wanted to try it. I figured while I was getting 'raped' was the best time to do it, because I certainly wasn't going to do it any other time."

"So what did it taste like?" Erin asked.

"Shitty," Sophia said. "It tasted like shit."

"Well I've never eaten shit before, at least not that I remember, and I don't have a basis of comparison," Chloe said. "What exactly does shit taste like?"

"It is undigested food, mixed with bodily secretions. Animals eat their own feces, so it's not all that bad. A lot of it is smell. Smell and taste are inextricably linked, so if it smells bad, it must taste bad. It doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste as bad as it smells, if that makes any sense. Kind of a musky, pungent, smelly stuff. I mean, who has a basis for comparison."